2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Info on E/R/M weapons future
Info on E/R/M weapons future
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By focalin 2013-07-09 16:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So came back to the game today to find SE srewed r/e/m owners really bad. I heard they were going to fix this somehow in the future. Anyone have more info on this as I am going to deactivate my accounts again till this bs is fixed.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-07-09 16:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-07-09 16:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Just quit. You are better off.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2013-07-09 16:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

focalin said: »
So came back to the game today to find SE srewed r/e/m owners really bad. I heard they were going to fix this somehow in the future. Anyone have more info on this as I am going to deactivate my accounts again till this bs is fixed.

Hey, on the bright side, Ochain/Aegis/Ghalla/Dhaurdabla are still useful! Your Apocalypse? Not so much.
By Quiznor 2013-07-09 16:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

dont expect it this year
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-09 17:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »

dont expect it this year

if ever
[+]
 Shiva.Gib
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2013-07-09 17:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I spent two weeks and 100 million gil on a piece of equipment it should be future proof! Q.Q
By Enuyasha 2013-07-09 17:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

Hey, on the bright side, Ochain/Aegis/Ghalla/Dhaurdabla are still useful! Your Apocalypse? Not so much.
Im kinda srs bsns jellymadbro cause they didnt release a super 30 skillx3 enhances duration all songs+10 allows 5 songs casting fluteharp and a DT-80 size 10 shield that refills HP/MP every time you block :( Now we will never know struggle ;A;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By focalin 2013-07-09 17:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

No one is crying I just spent a lto of time and gil to take apoc vere and spharai to 99. If anything its the opposite, se is holding the hand of the nub player ^ ....
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-07-09 17:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually by today's game standards, you're the nub.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-07-09 17:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

No one is crying I just spent a lto of time and gil to take apoc vere and spharai to 99. If anything its the opposite, se is holding the hand of the nub player ^ ....

We all make mistakes,you just made 3 extremely expensive ones
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-07-09 17:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angierus said: »

And I made a Mythic and zero *** would be given if they update it or not, preferably if they didn't and continued on with giving us better things to invest our time into.

Not to mention by the time they fix them,everyone will cry "MY DELVE WEAPONS ARE OUT OF DATE NOW,WTF?!!?!?"

or

"I have to do this crap to make my weapons around as good as something I already have?!?!?!"
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2013-07-09 17:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea ur better off just quitting, se already lost 138M this yr whats another 15$. Everyone seems to forget we all pay to play but it turns to crying when se constantly lies to us.

If ur not going to update them fine we will move on, but don't tell us u are then make us wait until whenever.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-07-09 17:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zangada said: »
Yea ur better off just quitting, se already lost 138M this yr whats another 15$. Everyone seems to forget we all pay to play but it turns to crying when se constantly lies to us.

If ur not going to update them fine we will move on, but don't tell us u are then make us wait until whenever.

SE actually told us they're weren't going to be updated - only after people started crying did they say they would update them. SE isn't perfect, for sure, but expecting them to have a plan ready to go "just in case the players pick X thing to whine about" isn't very fair.
By FaeQueenCory 2013-07-09 17:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the problem SE has is that they aren't really sure what to do with them.
Do they make a whole new tier with more buffs?
Do they just pump up the existing numbers to be slightly greater than the delve weapons? (I think this is what they were planning to do iirc, but only for tiers 90, 95, 99, and 99-2)

iirc, delve weapons are level 112/115 or something like that...
And they've said they want to make R/M/E similar if not greater...

I know this is asking a lot... but just wait a bit.
I really think the whole reason they haven't implemented one or the other about solutions is because they aren't sure which to do.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-09 17:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Just quit. You are better off.

Do you ever give up?
 Odin.Setto
Server: Odin
By Odin.Setto 2013-07-09 17:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gib said: »
I spent two weeks and 100 million gil on a piece of equipment it should be future proof! Q.Q

So you're making fun of how easy R/E are to obtain?

Last time I checked there's a lot less time involved getting a Delve weapon rank 15. Hell even Tojil weapons are easier.

When something gets upgrade paths like R/E/M and you continually invest time to keep it up to date, yeah you kind of expect it to continue to stay current.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2013-07-09 17:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Just quit. We are better off without you.
ftfy
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-07-09 17:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What's wrong with your relic ? It's as good as it's always have been!
[+]
By fonewear 2013-07-09 18:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So I woke up today had breakfast,bitched about R/E/M weapons then I brushed my teeth. I realize my life was boring and killed myself.
[+]
 Shiva.Gib
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2013-07-09 18:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Setto said: »

So you're making fun of how easy R/E are to obtain?

Last time I checked there's a lot less time involved getting a Delve weapon rank 15. Hell even Tojil weapons are easier.

When something gets upgrade paths like R/E/M and you continually invest time to keep it up to date, yeah you kind of expect it to continue to stay current.
oh please, indulge me, how hard is it to get those weapons :P I know people that camped sky for YEARS to get pieces of armor and even they didn't *** as much as some do over R/E's

and people got a lot of good months/Relics out of those weapons, I mean should the game stay stagnant cause a minority of the player base spent a lot of time/money on gear?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2013-07-09 18:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a friend who spent almost 2yrs getting his Kanagi to 99. 2 weeks later , he was like WTF, lol.
By Chyula 2013-07-09 18:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cry me a River!, I for one is enjoying the fast new contents introduced in each new update. I don't give a *** if my old gears become crap compare to new gears, I rather have something to do than like the days of day dreaming in whitegate where contents stagnated for many years.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cledant
Server: Lakshmi
user: Latifah
By Lakshmi.Cledant 2013-07-09 18:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

ff14 babe
 Lakshmi.Cledant
Server: Lakshmi
user: Latifah
By Lakshmi.Cledant 2013-07-09 18:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

ff14 go
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2013-07-09 19:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

*Boasts how easy it is to make R/E weapons and poke fun at people who can't easily make one* > *Complains when better weapons come out*
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-07-09 19:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Setto said: »
So you're making fun of how easy R/E are to obtain? Last time I checked there's a lot less time involved getting a Delve weapon rank 15. Hell even Tojil weapons are easier. When something gets upgrade paths like R/E/M and you continually invest time to keep it up to date, yeah you kind of expect it to continue to stay current.
oh please, indulge me, how hard is it to get those weapons :P I know people that camped sky for YEARS to get pieces of armor and even they didn't *** as much as some do over R/E's and people got a lot of good months/Relics out of those weapons, I mean should the game stay stagnant cause a minority of the player base spent a lot of time/money on gear?

Thats a pretty oversimplified way of looking at it. When they raised the level caps, relics and ToM weapons got additional trials. It was safe to assume that they would continue in this fashion up to 99. Even then you'd expect some high end weapons to come out that competed with 99 RME, but not double the base damage for virtually no effort...
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9