ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 16:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, my incompetent and uneducated peers, let’s have a discussion free from the vast intellectual prowess of a self-proclaimed troll, shall we?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-14 16:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Hello, my incompetent and uneducated peers, let’s have a discussion free from the vast intellectual prowess of a self-proclaimed troll, shall we?
Fair thee well the new Unrequited Vic to Nausi love, we barely knew thee....

Well, with all the earthquakes in Puerto Rico lately, I have been waiting for their masses to blame Trump for their misfortunes. Hope people are ok!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-14 18:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I notice a distinct lack of Trumpiness in your little pissing match.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2020-01-14 19:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Trump has been in office 3 years and you have the Lowest unemployment figures for 50 years, lowest black unemployment figures ever, lowest female unemployment figures ever, lowest hispanic unemployment figures ever, wage growth rising year on year (due to low unemployment figures and companies having to pay more), tax cuts for everyone that pays taxes (yes almost everyone did get a tax cut), stock market is booming so people with their pensions in 401k? or whatever they are called are doing better than ever, china is being tackled for their unfair business practices (something democrats always wanted to do but never could), more blue collar jobs coming back to the USA over these sweat shop nations, isis has been effectively dealt with. Your nation is safer than it ever has been. I could go on, but the point is that even if you say I'm overplaying it you still have to admit he has done nothing bad (or at least no worse than obama) and that is competent yet you pretend he is satan.

I really appreciate this post. These are basically the reasons why I plan on to vote for Trump in 2020. Almost all the current running democrat candidates have don't have a plan or idea to improve the nation beyond what's currently been ongoing. Everything I hear whether its "free" healthcare or "free" college is essentially just +taxes to me. I'm all for social welfare programs because they benefit the society as a whole but they have to find a way that doesn't cause an increased burden to the tax payer.

One of the biggest things that annoys the crap out of me is that the democrats also support this illegal immigration nonsense. So I live in Texas (specifically Austin) and we have a full city council that's super progressive/far left. Because of different city ordinances and laws that were passed (albeit a large part of the blame also falls on the democrat residents of the city) crime and the amount of homeless people on the streets has gone way up. We've had a lot more murders and assaults than I recall ever since Obama and when the city declared itself a 'sanctuary city'.
I have a friend that's been in a pretty serious accident caused by an illegal with no license (they let him go) and recently on the news we had a homeless person assault a guy severely. Democrats need to start representing the citizens of the country and stop pandering towards illegal immigration and the minority vote while coming up with solutions and programs that benefit citizens and legal immigrants and not the illegal ones.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2020-01-14 19:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp, I just got back from the National Championship game, which was held across from a WW2 museum. As I watched my boy, Don, come out for the National Anthem, I asked the people around me who they thought contributed the most to the defeat of Nazi Germany and they all chanted USA. So that's pretty much settled.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 19:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
Welp, I just got back from the National Championship game, which was held across from a WW2 museum. As I watched my boy, Don, come out for the National Anthem, I asked the people around me who they thought contributed the most to the defeat of Nazi Germany and they all chanted USA. So that's pretty much settled.

Yeah. That's pretty scientific right there. Here's more proof that America single-handedly defeated Nazi Germany:

[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-15 07:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Try harder.

No need.

Just block him, he is baiting you into making posts so people can click "report" and get the Government Gun FFXIAH mods involved to *punish* you. It's been an ongoing pattern of behavior for the leftists on here, notice how Vic is still around but Nasaui and KN aren't?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-15 07:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Try harder.

No need.

Just block him, he is baiting you into making posts so people can click "report" and get the Government Gun FFXIAH mods involved to *punish* you. It's been an ongoing pattern of behavior for the leftists on here, notice how Vic is still around but Nasaui and KN aren't?
I HAVE Noticed that..... HMMMMMMMMMM
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-15 07:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Of the two of us Kireek is more of leftist and I would be considered far right, but don't let that get in the way of your need to avoid seeing comments that hurt you so deeply because they're not in line with your world view. I have never reported posts in P+R, that is pathetic.
You're not really doing much either except replying to to Kireek and Sav like you get off to it.

Now to get back on topic, I know this is fox news, so blech...but its Trump related sorta.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daughter-of-ohio-county-commissioner-2-others-arrested-after-protest-outside-trump-rally
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-15 08:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Trump has been in office 3 years and you have the Lowest unemployment figures for 50 years, lowest black unemployment figures ever, lowest female unemployment figures ever, lowest hispanic unemployment figures ever, wage growth rising year on year (due to low unemployment figures and companies having to pay more), tax cuts for everyone that pays taxes (yes almost everyone did get a tax cut), stock market is booming so people with their pensions in 401k? or whatever they are called are doing better than ever, china is being tackled for their unfair business practices (something democrats always wanted to do but never could), more blue collar jobs coming back to the USA over these sweat shop nations, isis has been effectively dealt with. Your nation is safer than it ever has been. I could go on, but the point is that even if you say I'm overplaying it you still have to admit he has done nothing bad (or at least no worse than obama) and that is competent yet you pretend he is satan.

I really appreciate this post. These are basically the reasons why I plan on to vote for Trump in 2020. Almost all the current running democrat candidates have don't have a plan or idea to improve the nation beyond what's currently been ongoing. Everything I hear whether its "free" healthcare or "free" college is essentially just +taxes to me. I'm all for social welfare programs because they benefit the society as a whole but they have to find a way that doesn't cause an increased burden to the tax payer.

One of the biggest things that annoys the crap out of me is that the democrats also support this illegal immigration nonsense. So I live in Texas (specifically Austin) and we have a full city council that's super progressive/far left. Because of different city ordinances and laws that were passed (albeit a large part of the blame also falls on the democrat residents of the city) crime and the amount of homeless people on the streets has gone way up. We've had a lot more murders and assaults than I recall ever since Obama and when the city declared itself a 'sanctuary city'.
I have a friend that's been in a pretty serious accident caused by an illegal with no license (they let him go) and recently on the news we had a homeless person assault a guy severely. Democrats need to start representing the citizens of the country and stop pandering towards illegal immigration and the minority vote while coming up with solutions and programs that benefit citizens and legal immigrants and not the illegal ones.
I would have to agree. I am not from the Austin, but things I have heard are of pretty much what you spoke of, it going down hill for the locals. And that's a shame. I have heard nothing but good things about Austin, but I guess maybe too many Californians moving out there now? I've been noticing a surge of California plates out here in Virginia. =/

But yes, I may not like Trump's personality all the time. Sometimes it is more detrimental than helpful to whatever the cause may be, but the results are nice. There is an added benefit of watching people with TDS just loose their freaking minds. Sometimes entertaining, sometimes dangerous....

Shure, we can say opposition to president is always there for the other party. Dems hated Bush Sr. GOPers hated Bill Clinton. Dems hated Bush Jr. GOPers hated Obama. But even the hate for Obama was not at the level of hating Trump. I haven't forgotten the videos of voters and Trump supporters getting hit with food just for supporting the president. Where was that when Obama? Did conservatives beat up Obama supporters? Maybe I missed it.

Meh, I am getting ranty. Whatever, this is MAGA Country!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-15 09:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Saevel+Ravael have a recruit into their empty, rhetorical shitposting and then block and avoid all comments that challenge their simplistic and indefendible world view anyway.

If only they had the intelligence to see that they are exactly like Vic, only the flip side of the coin.

Are you done whining about me yet? Sheesh, get a life already.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-15 10:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhh, who’s been talking about who? I said I was done, you’re the one who can’t let go. So yeah, can we get back to the topic or are you going to continue to rant about how stupid everyone else is when you haven’t said one intelligent thing in here?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-15 10:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So, it’s the latter. Cool story, bro.

Did anybody bother to watch the debate last night? I question the strategy of Warren‘s people inventing controversy to destroy another Dem, as it doesn’t do anything to help them against Trump.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 142 143 144