ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144
By volkom 2020-08-23 19:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
innocent liberals being harassed by trump supporters

YouTube Video Placeholder

hell yeah. they got arrested

https://www.wdel.com/news/police-make-2nd-arrest-in-theft-of-maga-hat-outside-of-democratic-convention-in-wilmington/article_46fb8780-e4c6-11ea-9ffd-0f5b95771c54.html
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-23 19:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oof, these charges. I guess they don’t go light on you when your target is a 7-year-old.

Quote:
first-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child--along with an additional two counts of offensive touching
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-23 21:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I still wonder how you can be outside of a virtual convention.
By volkom 2020-08-23 21:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

the whole convention wasn't virtual
By Prong 2020-08-24 03:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

innocent liberals being harassed by trump supporters

YouTube Video Placeholder

hell yeah. they got arrested

https://www.wdel.com/news/police-make-2nd-arrest-in-theft-of-maga-hat-outside-of-democratic-convention-in-wilmington/article_46fb8780-e4c6-11ea-9ffd-0f5b95771c54.html

Look at those wonderful, "mostly peaceful" liberals. I'm sure they were just affected by, "Trump's rhetoric" and it's not their fault for being shitbag morons.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-24 03:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

the whole convention wasn't virtual

Yeah, weird!! They had an address and everything!
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-24 04:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It is legal in most of the white house. Omarosa recorded in the situation room where it decidedly is not legal. What was her punishment, loosing a security clearance or some other slap on the wrist?

Yeah, I actually don't think she got punished at all specifically for the recording, but I may be wrong, I don't watch TMZ. She was let go IIRC because she was abusing a car service? Something like that, that she'd been asked not to, repeatedly. She THEN, again once fired (disgruntled ex-employee) went to the press with the tapes, looking for a pay day.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-24 04:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i'll correct myself then

love how everyone in politics & govt or related to ~ has some hidden recorder to try to get some tiny piece of dirt on someone to use for future leverage

If you do a small bit of digging on Mary Trump, she's basically just another disgruntled ex-employee as well.

I wish I could find the story quick, but it's 4 AM and I am tired, but IIRC, according to Trump's brother who just passed, in his lawsuit against her, basically characterized Mary Trump as the "black sheep" of the family. Started and stopped several degrees, never wanted to get a "real job," just lived off the Trump trust...until it all came to a head (long time ago) and she was upset she wasn't getting enough of her deceased father's, "assets," family properties, etc. She sued the Trump family in 2000 over how she felt they did not split up her father's assets fairly. I think she finally "got her ***together" and earned a bachelor’s and master’s in English Literature from Tufts University and Columbia University, respectively, and then completed a master’s degree and Ph.D in clinical psychology at Adelphi University. So, social sciences majors, typically quite liberal. Career college student, my favorite people...

Also, she is the one who leaked Trump's tax records to the NYT years ago, so she's been angrily working behind the scenes for awhile now against her uncle, who she has family beef with. In other words, biased, have to take whatever she says with a massive pile of salt.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-08-24 09:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The swamp is still being drained!
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-08-24 10:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but it is sad. Same with George Conway leaving the Lincoln Project. While many will enjoy the schadenfreude after all the antics, their kids needs should come first.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-24 10:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Prong said: »
i'll correct myself then

love how everyone in politics & govt or related to ~ has some hidden recorder to try to get some tiny piece of dirt on someone to use for future leverage

If you do a small bit of digging on Mary Trump, she's basically just another disgruntled ex-employee as well....
Actually she is a disgruntled relative.

Mary Trump Claims Settlement With Family Was Fraudulent And Can’t Stop Publication Of Tell All Book

Quote:
“The New York Times’s detailed analysis and investigation revealed for the first time that the valuations on which I had relied in entering into the Settlement Agreement, and which were used to determine my compensation under the Agreement, were fraudulent,” Mary Trump said in an affidavit. “I relied on the false valuations provided to me by my uncles and aunt, and would never have entered into the Agreement had I known the true value of the assets involved.” ...
Fred Trump Sr.'s estate was presented to Mary and her brother as worth 30m, it was probably worth about 1b. I would be POed too.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-24 19:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump Organization Sued By New York Attorney General As She Investigates Its Financial Dealings
Forbes
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-24 19:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

A New York Democrat Politician sues a Republican (not really) President during an election year, how novel.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-24 19:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The investigation started in 2019 and if Trumporg had cooperated there would be no lawsuit.

But Trump's style has always been deny, refuse, get sued, fight the suit.

And she isn't suing Trump, she is suing Trumporg. And Trump has let Eric run Trumporg.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-24 20:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump wants to be a 21st century Andrew Carnegie- minus the business acumen and with extra bigotry.
By Viciouss 2020-08-24 20:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

He has lost every court challenge, turns out hurt feelings doesn't hold up in courts, they are getting his tax returns and could easily have a credible indictment before the election. He should have cooperated.
By volkom 2020-08-25 08:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are still after his tax returns?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-25 09:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to the Mueller flop, it’s their last hope for a magic bullet to take him down. If New York does indeed get ahold of them soon, expect them to “accidentally” leak to the press in October so they can invent another scandal that they can’t prove.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-25 10:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, he is still trying to hide them.
By volkom 2020-08-25 10:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like obsession
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-25 10:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like obsession

Why is he desperately trying to hide them?
By volkom 2020-08-25 10:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
sounds like obsession

Why is he desperately trying to hide them?
Why are the demos desperately trying to see them?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-25 10:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Because he made a big deal out of hiding them, going as far lying about their status, when every other Presidential candidate releases them every election. What's he hiding?
By volkom 2020-08-25 10:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

is it law that the president must release tax returns?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-25 11:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. Does that matter? Also nope. Again, every excuse has been tried, every excuse has failed. It always comes back to what is he hiding? It's gonna come up in the debates for sure. And Trump is gonna lie.
By volkom 2020-08-25 11:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

show us your tax returns. what you got to hide
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-25 11:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

show us your tax returns. what you got to hide

As soon as I run for office, I will.
By volkom 2020-08-25 11:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

what are you hiding?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-25 12:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

No US person is obligated to release sensitive financial documents, it's actually Unconstitutional with a capital U.

Quote:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The IRS has a reasonable reason to have some of those documents and thus we are required to file with them every year and they are required to safeguard those documents the same way hospitals are required to safeguard medical records. Trumps previous tax returns and financial records are indeed on file with the IRS and given how infected with Democrats the entire Government is we can be sure they've already been gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Of course after the previous debacle where Obama was having IRS agents penalize conservative organizations, all record at the IRS are now under heavy scrutiny. Any liberal who attempted to smuggle them out would end up in jail within days of the hand off and they kinda like that nice government pension.

So we can expect them to keep trying with the plan to immediately "leak" them in a way that can't be tracked. Kinda like Epstein's killer. And while the Democrats got control over the New York government and courts, they don't have control over the Supreme Court which recently ruled that such documents can't be released without good cause. So now the Dem's gotta prove good cause and good luck with that, such cases can take years with all the legal maneuvering involved.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-08-25 22:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

No. It’s a tradition that started with Nixon who got dinged with some faulty tax reporting. He released his tax returns to the public so as to placate concerns and demonstrate that the president was “not a crook”.

Every president up through Obama continued the tradition.
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144