ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 123 124 125
Offline
Posts: 35422
By fonewear 2019-12-16 17:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
volkom said: »
fonewear said: »
Trump will go down in history books. This climate activist already used up her 15 mins of fame.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 16229
By Viciouss 2019-12-16 18:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fone I have been requesting your presence on Shiva for months, you don't get to complain about anything!
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2019-12-16 18:10:22
 Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 16229
By Viciouss 2019-12-16 18:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Judge completely rejects all of Flynn's conspiracy theories

Quote:
A federal judge on Monday unambiguously rejected Michael Flynn’s claims that the former national security adviser was tricked into pleading guilty, and set a Jan. 28 sentencing in the long-delayed case.

The blistering, 92-page opinion from U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan is a complete strikeout for Flynn’s new legal team, which had demanded access to nearly 50 categories of information they contended could exonerate the former Defense Intelligence Agency chief.

Story Continued Below

Sullivan turned down every one of those requests and also accused Flynn of trying to wriggle out of a plea agreement that he voluntarily entered and confirmed to two different federal judges. Flynn pleaded guilty two years ago to a felony false statement charge. His new lawyers have since claimed that he was unfairly targeted by the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

“Regardless of Mr. Flynn’s new theories, he pled guilty twice to the crime, and he fails to demonstrate that the disclosure of the requested information would have impacted his decision to plead guilty,” wrote Sullivan, an appointee of President George W. Bush.

....

Flynn’s new attorneys, headed by Dallas lawyer Sidney Powell, argued that the FBI had no basis for its critical Jan. 24, 2017, interview with Flynn, that Flynn was unfairly misled about the purpose of the meeting and that his misstatements could not have impacted the ongoing probe of alleged collaboration between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Those arguments found no traction at all with Sullivan.

“The Court summarily disposes of Mr. Flynn’s arguments that the FBI conducted an ambush interview for the purpose of trapping him into making false statements and that the government pressured him to enter a guilty plea,” Sullivan wrote. “The record proves otherwise.”

So, all those baseless claims put forth by Saevel? Right out the window, again. I've looked on with amusement since the prosecution has requested no jail time for this scumbag, and its pretty damn funny that the judge rejected this new "hotshot" attorney's entire defense. Sentencing is set for Jan 28. The case wasn't thrown out. I would say that despite the prosecution's sentencing request, he is gonna get some time.
 Odin.Slore
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
Posts: 1348
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-16 18:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Viciouss said: »
Judge completely rejects all of Flynn's conspiracy theories

Quote:
A federal judge on Monday unambiguously rejected Michael Flynn’s claims that the former national security adviser was tricked into pleading guilty, and set a Jan. 28 sentencing in the long-delayed case.

The blistering, 92-page opinion from U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan is a complete strikeout for Flynn’s new legal team, which had demanded access to nearly 50 categories of information they contended could exonerate the former Defense Intelligence Agency chief.

Story Continued Below

Sullivan turned down every one of those requests and also accused Flynn of trying to wriggle out of a plea agreement that he voluntarily entered and confirmed to two different federal judges. Flynn pleaded guilty two years ago to a felony false statement charge. His new lawyers have since claimed that he was unfairly targeted by the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

“Regardless of Mr. Flynn’s new theories, he pled guilty twice to the crime, and he fails to demonstrate that the disclosure of the requested information would have impacted his decision to plead guilty,” wrote Sullivan, an appointee of President George W. Bush.

....

Flynn’s new attorneys, headed by Dallas lawyer Sidney Powell, argued that the FBI had no basis for its critical Jan. 24, 2017, interview with Flynn, that Flynn was unfairly misled about the purpose of the meeting and that his misstatements could not have impacted the ongoing probe of alleged collaboration between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Those arguments found no traction at all with Sullivan.

“The Court summarily disposes of Mr. Flynn’s arguments that the FBI conducted an ambush interview for the purpose of trapping him into making false statements and that the government pressured him to enter a guilty plea,” Sullivan wrote. “The record proves otherwise.”

So, all those baseless claims put forth by Saevel? Right out the window, again. I've looked on with amusement since the prosecution has requested no jail time for this scumbag, and its pretty damn funny that the judge rejected this new "hotshot" attorney's entire defense. Sentencing is set for Jan 28. The case wasn't thrown out. I would say that despite the prosecution's sentencing request, he is gonna get some time.

Is someone bitter today? So he lied.. *** shocking news a politician lied... You're gonna have a stroke man.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 12821
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-16 18:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
DirectX said: »
fonewear said: »
One person the President other person is a bratty teen.

Hmmm. Tough call on who is more important.
She's autistic, she has to obsess over something to vent.


Just like half the people who post in these threads.

The key difference is that nobody takes us seriously.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 16229
By Viciouss 2019-12-16 18:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Nah, Flynn is a complete ***. Fired by two Presidents. Thanks for your "concern" tho, it was good for a laugh.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
Posts: 971
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-12-16 19:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
fonewear said: »
Where is Vic and the usual posters ?

Are you on Santa's naughty list ?

***before you know it it will be me Rav and Saevel posting stupid ***to amuse ourselves. And the rest of the posters will have to find other forum to post.

Someone put up a sign we need more people not the same 3 people !

Holidays are keeping a lot of people busy. This is a slow time at work for me, so I tend to travel. Last week was San Francisco, next week is Vegas $$$.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 9705
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-16 19:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
While I like this page there is nothing about Trump on it.

He must have done something outrageous today.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 9705
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-16 19:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Or totally innocent.

Why does he remind me of Vauthry?
 Odin.Slore
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
Posts: 1348
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-16 19:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Chanti must have applied for a mod spot...:)
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
Posts: 971
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-12-16 20:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
While I like this page there is nothing about Trump on it.

He must have done something outrageous today.

Well, I did buy some Trump TP while in San Fran.

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 12821
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-16 20:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
While I like this page there is nothing about Trump on it.

He must have done something outrageous today.

Well, I did buy some Trump TP while in San Fran.


Ironic coming from San Francisco. Maybe if they spent less time decorating their TP and more time using actual toilets, you wouldn't have articles like this:

Feces complaints up 35 percent in SF
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
Posts: 971
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-12-16 21:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
While I like this page there is nothing about Trump on it.

He must have done something outrageous today.

Well, I did buy some Trump TP while in San Fran.


Ironic coming from San Francisco. Maybe if they spent less time decorating their TP and more time using actual toilets, you wouldn't have articles like this:

Feces complaints up 35 percent in SF

Well, luckily I didn't encounter any feces while I was there, but my driver kept pointing out these new things popping up all over the city:



Apparently they are free to use, and are self-cleaning. From what he said, after being used it locks itself down and it's like a car wash inside with jets/sprays/soap flying everywhere.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 12821
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-16 21:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
That's a strange combination of sad, awesome, and hilarious.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 7853
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 08:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Odin.Slore said: »
Viciouss said: »
Judge completely rejects all of Flynn's conspiracy theories

Quote:
A federal judge on Monday unambiguously rejected Michael Flynn’s claims that the former national security adviser was tricked into pleading guilty, and set a Jan. 28 sentencing in the long-delayed case.

The blistering, 92-page opinion from U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan is a complete strikeout for Flynn’s new legal team, which had demanded access to nearly 50 categories of information they contended could exonerate the former Defense Intelligence Agency chief.

Story Continued Below

Sullivan turned down every one of those requests and also accused Flynn of trying to wriggle out of a plea agreement that he voluntarily entered and confirmed to two different federal judges. Flynn pleaded guilty two years ago to a felony false statement charge. His new lawyers have since claimed that he was unfairly targeted by the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

“Regardless of Mr. Flynn’s new theories, he pled guilty twice to the crime, and he fails to demonstrate that the disclosure of the requested information would have impacted his decision to plead guilty,” wrote Sullivan, an appointee of President George W. Bush.

....

Flynn’s new attorneys, headed by Dallas lawyer Sidney Powell, argued that the FBI had no basis for its critical Jan. 24, 2017, interview with Flynn, that Flynn was unfairly misled about the purpose of the meeting and that his misstatements could not have impacted the ongoing probe of alleged collaboration between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Those arguments found no traction at all with Sullivan.

“The Court summarily disposes of Mr. Flynn’s arguments that the FBI conducted an ambush interview for the purpose of trapping him into making false statements and that the government pressured him to enter a guilty plea,” Sullivan wrote. “The record proves otherwise.”

So, all those baseless claims put forth by Saevel? Right out the window, again. I've looked on with amusement since the prosecution has requested no jail time for this scumbag, and its pretty damn funny that the judge rejected this new "hotshot" attorney's entire defense. Sentencing is set for Jan 28. The case wasn't thrown out. I would say that despite the prosecution's sentencing request, he is gonna get some time.

Is someone bitter today? So he lied.. *** shocking news a politician lied... You're gonna have a stroke man.

He didn't lie (Flynn), but he did plea guilty and confirmed that plea which makes it incredibly difficult to get out of. Judges really don't like it when people attempt to get out of plea deals. We already now the evidence was altered by the FBI, we have the original documents along with the records of those documents submitted as evidence, they don't line up.

Pleading guilty also removed most chances of an appeals review. He might get some traction there, then we have the whole pardon power thing though I'm not sure that will be necessary.
 Asura.Saevel
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 7853
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 08:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Here is the notable line in the plea deal.

Quote:
"By pleading guilty in this case [Mr. Flynn] agrees to waive certain rights afforded by the Constitution of the United States," including the right "to challenge the admissibility of evidence offered against [him.]"

Honestly plea deals are pretty shitty, they represent a modern legal version of the old "third degree", which is where you beat someone until they confess. That being said, without them cases would be backed up for years as most cases are settled with plea deals.

Just goes to show again, the importance of never talking to any police officer without an attorney present. This could of all been avoided if Flynn would of refused to speak with any people from the FBI or DoJ privately without an attorney present.
Offline
Posts: 16229
By Viciouss 2019-12-17 09:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
He completely lied to the Vice President.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2019-12-19 09:45:20
 Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2019-12-19 10:50:34
 Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 320
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-12-19 19:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »


Apparently they are free to use, and are self-cleaning. From what he said, after being used it locks itself down and it's like a car wash inside with jets/sprays/soap flying everywhere.
that is fascinating and an insane amount of water useage lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 12821
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-19 20:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
That's what I was thinking. It sounds a little environmentally unfriendly to be implemented in San Fran. But hey, at least with the insane tax rates the city can afford the cost of maintaining all those toilets.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 9705
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-20 10:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Trump blasts evangelical magazine after it calls him 'profoundly immoral,' seeks his removal
The president was reacting to a scathing editorial in Christianity Today.

NBCnews

Its the largest circulation of any christian magazine and founded by Billy Graham. Think the evangelicals might wake up?
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2019-12-20 23:41:00
 Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 12821
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-21 00:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Trump blasts evangelical magazine after it calls him 'profoundly immoral,' seeks his removal
The president was reacting to a scathing editorial in Christianity Today.

NBCnews

Its the largest circulation of any christian magazine and founded by Billy Graham. Think the evangelicals might wake up?

Not when Billy Graham's son slammed the newspaper for the article. Just because some never-Trumpers decided to use it as a soapbox for their political beliefs doesn't mean that Christian subscribers are going to accept it. I'm curious to see how their subscriptions hold up after the stunt.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6843
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-12-31 12:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Meanwhile...
An audiobook you'll love...
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2020-01-03 09:57:57
 Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 12821
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 10:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I’ve never seen so many people upset about the death of a terrorist.
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2020-01-03 10:47:37
 Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
Posts: 1348
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 11:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I’ve never seen so many people upset about the death of a terrorist.

Let's ignore the fact the US is like the only country labeling him as a terrorist.

Trump ordered to assassinate an Iranian general on foreign soil, it's an act of war, people fear retaliation, obviously a lot of people are going to be upset.

Are you serious man or are you seriously smoking crack? He put in plans and executed plans that killed 100's of Americans during the war and thousands of Iranians...

That is the most idiotic comment grouping I have seen in a long time.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 123 124 125
Log in to post.