ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-01-13 07:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

You did a good job on the mask over the face, but the skin color, which is one of the easiest photoshop fixes, is just awful. Find a way to make them match. And the text bubble over the tank? Try to make it look like than a cartoon and more of something that blends. I'll give it a 6 out of 10, only because the overall intention was a great attempt at humor.

Dude that took me 5 thousand hours in gimp, I'm not rich like you and can afford photoshop.

You're an intelligent dude, yet suddenly you have no points to make anymore it seems. Yet you hate him so much you have to post boomer memes instead. You can like, just not post if you have nothing to say you know?

Posting these "I hate memes" aren't helping your side of the argument or convincing anyone of anything so why are you even bothering if you have nothing worthwhile to write? All you do is show how hateful you are, for no reason.

I don't think I would qualify as 'rich.' I don't own photoshop at home, but use it at work since I'm employed by a large format printing company.

I don't think I posted that meme out of hate, I thought it rather humorous.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-13 09:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So, from skimming through past few pages, we are blaming Trump for WW2 now? Would not surprise me. XD

While on it, I heard he was the start of that purple monkey dishwasher thing too. =D
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-13 09:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
So, from skimming through past few pages, we are blaming Trump for WW2 now? Would not surprise me. XD

While on it, I heard he was the start of that purple monkey dishwasher thing too. =D
Purple monkey dishwasher thing???

Oooo... do tell!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-13 10:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

Purple monkey dishwasher thing???

Oooo... do tell!
Well I said that Skinner said that the Teachers don't have the balls to continue their strike. The it got to Mrs Krabapple that we threw in the Purple Monkey Dishwasher! :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-13 20:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump Planning To Take $7.2 Billion More From Pentagon For Border Wall: Report
HuffPo

Sure he supports the troops....
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-13 22:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

/eyeroll

Chanti, that's a logical fallacy and you know it. By your own logic, most of the Dem candidates want to slash military spending a heck of a lot more than that, so if Trump "doesn't support the troops" then your own people must absolutely hate them.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-01-13 23:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

/eyeroll

Chanti, that's a logical fallacy and you know it. By your own logic, most of the Dem candidates want to slash military spending a heck of a lot more than that, so if Trump "doesn't support the troops" then your own people must absolutely hate them.

?

Wow, that's a stretch even by your standards. Bonespurs diverting 7.2 billion for a stupid wall is hardly comparable to your claim that the Dem candidates want to slash military spending.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2020-01-14 10:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Barbed wire, guards Zyklon B and coal would be cheaper than $7bn.

what I envision:

what I think you mean:
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-14 10:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The nation needs a border wall...
You live on a freaking island and can't keep the undocumented out. What makes you think a wall, which has already been breached, will help us?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 11:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You live on a freaking island and can't keep the undocumented out. What makes you think a wall, which has already been breached, will help us?

The actual U.S. Border Patrol, the experts who know more about border security than you, seem to think they need it. Why don’t you ask them?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-14 11:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

The actual U.S. Border Patrol, the experts who know more about border security than you, seem to think they need it. Why don’t you ask them?

Border incursions are already down something like ~70%. Notice there hasn't been much noise from the border lately, or other Democrat funded "crises". That's 70% less illegals clogging up our system, 70% less permanently impoverished underclass, 70% less progenitors of the future Democrats.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-14 11:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

A wall is not about stopping all, it's about stemming the majority and that's what it does as part of the border enforcement systems in place. The lock on your door will not stop someone breaking into your house, you still always lock that door because a) it puts most casual crooks off from trying to get in when you do and b) it slows people down before they get in and time is important.

So yeah, even though you know its fallible you still always lock your door. The same applies for your nation and the people who look after it, they need systems in place to put off casual illegal immigrants and it slows them down.

Something it also does is act as a funneling mechanism. We end up with two zones, one that is secured by a wall, another that isn't. Both are patrolled while the area that isn't secured by a wall can be more heavily patrolled. Those wishing to cross, especially those with illegal cargo, must choose between the less patrolled but difficult wall or the more patrolled but open areas. Also illegals don't often cross on foot anymore, they ride in the back of trucks and those trucks don't particularly navigate walls.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 12:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You've also ignored the point that we have thousands of illegal immigrants a year with a sea between us and the next landmass. A far greater barrier than a wall.

That would suggest that your other deterrents are not working. Border security is a system that contains many processes. A wall, or in your case water, is just a piece of the puzzle.

I get a little tired of the “but a wall can be breached!” argument. Yes, a wall can be breached, a lock can be picked, a security system can be bypassed, a safe door can be blown open, but that doesn’t mean that the mere presence of any or all of those isn’t deterring a bunch of would-be criminals from trying in the first place. Does a prison wall prevent all escapes? No. But take them down and watch the number of attempts rise dramatically.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 12:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually I think you'll find that the wall deters those that risk their lives for a better life with their families etc. but the effect on the people who seriously want to cross the border won't be affected much. i.e the cartels etc. Throwing up a wall is a small part of the bigger problem that some Trump fans think bricks and mortar can solve.

And forcing people to go through the proper channels to gain citizenship is a bad thing? And btw, the part about cartels is just conjecture. They want as few deterrents as possible. It’s a business for them. Every new deterrent forces them to reconsider their business strategy, which could eat into their profits and increase the likelihood of their product getting seized.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 142 143 144