ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-14 12:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, time to stop being a fan of Vince Vaughn! he did the unthinkable! He....can you believe this....HE SPOKE WITH TRUMP AT A FOOTBALL GAME?!?!!!?!? WE MUST CANCEL VINCE NOW!! HOW DARE HE? VINCE HAS STOLEN MY YOUTH!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 13:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

“Average Trump fan”

You keep using phrases like that. Average of what? Stereotyping is a form of bigotry.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-14 13:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
“Average Trump fan”

You keep using phrases like that. Average of what? Stereotyping is a form of bigotry.
Don't forget, if you were critical of Obama and his policies, you were a *** racist and a member of the KKK.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 13:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
“Average Trump fan”

See what I mean, Kireek? You can literally tell people like this that you're baiting them, then bait them 3 posts later and they still can't help themselves but desperately try and make a snide, empty post trying to make themselves feel smart. The irony is astounding.

Outing yourself as a troll doesn’t protect you from criticism. If you can’t handle the heat, then don’t post.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 14:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If you weren't so myopic you'd realise you were +1ing my posts supporting drone striking Mexicans a few weeks ago. How you can then think you're putting heat on me it's just, wow.

?

The only post I gave a [+] to was one where you were talking crap to Vic. I guess making false accusations without verifying your own claim is a product of your superior education system.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-14 14:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

“Average Trump fan”

See what I mean, Kireek? You can literally tell people like this that you're baiting them, then bait them 3 posts later and they still can't help themselves but desperately try and make a snide, empty post trying to make themselves feel smart. The irony is astounding.

Outing yourself as a troll doesn’t protect you from criticism. If you can’t handle the heat, then don’t post.
Is...he trying to troll...Kireek back to his view of things UK???

like "look at those filthy Americans supporting their president! don't be like that Kireek! vote to stay in the EU!" /shrug?
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 14:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would I bait Vic if I was the extreme left winger that you want to believe I am? The point still stands, you're just not getting it...

I don’t care what wing you belong to. If you say something stupid, it’s going to be addressed.

“Hey, look at me! I’m a troll! I get to say stupid things and nobody can challenge me on them because I already said that I don’t believe my own nonsense!”

That’s not the way it works, Bucko.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-14 14:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

“Hey, look at me! I’m a troll! I get to say stupid things and nobody can challenge me on them because I already said that I don’t believe my own nonsense!”

That sounds like many of the left posters in here Rav....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-14 14:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »

That sounds like many of the left posters in here Rav....
I'd like to give some of the American lefties here more credit than that. Not Trolly per se....more like in denial of their TDS. Which is a shame. =/
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 15:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

“Average Trump fan”

Also this is prime example of your empty rhetorical posts. You'd rather try and make a snide comment that impresses your peers than entirely address the point that was made.

What if those 22% are the cartels? Does that sound as impressive as a big number with no context?

I don't expect s reply. You've proven incapable every time you've been asked to write anything more than empty rhetoric.

Have you lost the plot, tosser? I can’t reason with a typical Brit. You come off all chuffed, but you don’t know your onions. Go off and have a cuppa, you nutter.
Not at all. Post after post you prove what I am saying. Your sanity is questionable given that you can't see how even after being pointed at that all you do is post empty rhetorical posts... you post empty rhetorical posts.

This is a logical question:
What if those 22% are the cartels? Does that sound as impressive as a big number with no context?

If you cannot understand it or cannot fathom a logical response to it, it doesn't make me insane.

Why are you taking my post literally? It should have been obvious that I was screwing with you.

Also, you don’t get to play the troll and then demand that partake in serious discussions with you. Are you a troll, or are you trying to have a legitimate conversation? If you’re a troll, I will nitpick you and force the responses out of you that I’ve been getting. Or are you not cognizant of the fact that I have been baiting you? If you want a real discussion, drop the act and we can discuss your hypothetical.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-14 15:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, you don’t get to play the troll and then demand that partake in serious discussions with you. Are you a troll, or are you trying to have a legitimate conversation? If you’re a troll, I will nitpick you and force the responses out of you that I’ve been getting. Or are you not cognizant of the fact that I have been baiting you? If you want a real discussion, drop the act and we can discuss your hypothetical.
Well it should be clear that if I am making blunt and provocative statemtents that it is trolling. Asking legitimate questions properly formed cannot be trolling. I expected people to be able to differentiate between the two.

I offered you opportunity to stop being baited several posts ago, but you failed to help yourself.

You seem to desire to respond to everything I say in return, so who’s baiting who? And no, you can’t have it both ways. A troll is a troll. The majority of us operate under the assumption that you mean what you post, with obvious satire/humor excepted. When you violate that, nobody cares enough about you to try and differentiate it, whether you think it’s obvious or not. So on that note, it’s been real, it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. I think I’ll get back to responding to people who aren’t afraid to speak to their own viewpoints, and if you ever grow a backbone and do the same then I’ll be more than happy to debate you.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 142 143 144