British People Onry: General Election!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » British people onry: General Election!!!
British people onry: General Election!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13
 Leviathan.Scampi
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
your coming across like a single parent now
I cannot believe you just said that. I have to draw the line there i'm sorry, you're a *** ***. Anyone who knows me knows I never get angry with people but you know what... *** you. I'm done with this debate, this ignorant piece of ***can go gamble his life away hopfully his wife leaves him or his mortgage repayments or w/e comes to bite him in the arse. Have fun with this moron.

yeah but no matter how bad a life you hope for me i will always have pride and would never bum of the state and make excuses, you feel good when you get your money each week
 Shiva.Eggbert
Server: Shiva
user: eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-07 11:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Scampi I hope you die you ignorant little buffoon monkey!!!!!!
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Eggbert said:

hey my funeral wont be payed by the tax payers, your whats wrong with this country, want it all but dont want to do anything for it
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 12:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Eggbert said:

hey my funeral wont be payed by the tax payers, your whats wrong with this country, want it all but dont want to do anything for it

I think we can all agree that Scampi is a complete and utter retard. But the message I think Eggbertius Maximus was trying to get across is; people like this should be rounded up and slaughtered... in the thousands. Hey, I may sound like Hitler, but who doesn't. Good day to you!
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Eggbert said:
I think we can all agree that Scampi is a complete and utter retard. But the message I think Eggbertius Maximus was trying to get across is; people like this should be rounded up and slaughtered... in the thousands. Hey, I may sound like Hitler, but who doesn't. Good day to you!

but im a retard that could read the British people onry
your a retard that couldnt
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-07 12:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
How about you go and gamble away you savings while sponging off your wifes income and laughing at those less fortunate scampi. Meanwhile i'll keep on looking for work to support my family and get myself on the career ladder in a job I studied my *** off for in university. I didn't get myself into 20 grand of debt in student loans and work up a 2 grand overdraft with my bank going to university to be a cleaner for a few years. Thanks but no thanks. I'll wait for something with real prospects, the higher up the caree ladder I get the more I earn and more tax I pay. Where the hell am I gonna get working 6 months in a cleaning job? At least a shop I get customer interaction/team working skills and responsibilities which is highly valued.
lol 22k debt to be a bum.so glad i didnt go to uni

University? I doubt Scampi even have a GCSE in English. Quick someone go tell the 1-2 friends he has at his conservative election party celebration. ... lol
 Valefor.Shaone
Server: Valefor
user: Shaone
By Valefor.Shaone 2010-05-07 12:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Something smells fishy about this Scampi...

Skimming a few posts methinks he needs to crawl back under that bridge. And if it's not trolling... well.. definitely needs to seek mental help.

It's quite obvious there can never be jobs for everyone, but those of us earning more than we can ever spend still have a responsibility to the less fortunate.

Yes, even those less fortunates who are battling against various addictions such as drugs, alchohol and sitting at home all day gambling with other peoples money and playing computer games.

And I believe that should apply globally, not just to people within some artificially defined national boundary. I've met people who foam at the mouth when they talk about how much they hate immigration into this country, but don't see even see a glimmer of irony when they talk about how they'd like to move to America, Australia, Canada etc.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 12:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Eggbert said:

but im a retard that could read the British people onry
your a retard that couldnt

I want you inside me Scampi. Deep inside me.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Shaone said:
Something smells fishy about this Scampi... Skimming a few posts methinks he needs to crawl back under that bridge. And if it's not trolling... well.. definitely needs to seek mental help. It's quite obvious there can never be jobs for everyone, but those of us earning more than we can ever spend still have a responsibility to the less fortunate. Yes, even those less fortunates who are battling against various addictions such as drugs, alchohol and sitting at home all day gambling with other peoples money and playing computer games. And I believe that should apply globally, not just to people within some artificially defined national boundary. I've met people who foam at the mouth when they talk about how much they hate immigration into this country, but don't see even see a glimmer of irony when they talk about how they'd like to move to America, Australia, Canada etc.

no its not trolling,trying to get people to open there eyes and see there out of a job because they dont really want to get one dont make it trolling. as soon as you stop making excuses for being out of work the sooner your have a chance to get one. maybe people do foam at the mouth but when we talk about immigrating we know where ever we want to go we are willing to pay our way in life,

you mention them counties but i know oz wont have you come in to take jobs away from locals( not sure about the other 2)

why do we have to look after people that who are battling against various addictions such as drugs, alchohol and sitting at home all day gambling with other peoples money and playing computer games.ok i can understand drugs and alchohol but we have to pay for people to stay at home playing pc games? its up to them people if thats what they want to do and we shouldnt have to pay for that
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 12:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Valefor.Shaone said:
Something smells fishy about this Scampi... Skimming a few posts methinks he needs to crawl back under that bridge. And if it's not trolling... well.. definitely needs to seek mental help. It's quite obvious there can never be jobs for everyone, but those of us earning more than we can ever spend still have a responsibility to the less fortunate. Yes, even those less fortunates who are battling against various addictions such as drugs, alchohol and sitting at home all day gambling with other peoples money and playing computer games. And I believe that should apply globally, not just to people within some artificially defined national boundary. I've met people who foam at the mouth when they talk about how much they hate immigration into this country, but don't see even see a glimmer of irony when they talk about how they'd like to move to America, Australia, Canada etc.

no its not trolling,trying to get people to open there eyes and see there out of a job because they dont really want to get one dont make it trolling. as soon as you stop making excuses for being out of work the sooner your have a chance to get one. maybe people do foam at the mouth but when we talk about immigrating we know where ever we want to go we are willing to pay our way in life,

you mention them counties but i know oz wont have you come in to take jobs away from locals( not sure about the other 2)

why do we have to look after people that who are battling against various addictions such as drugs, alchohol and sitting at home all day gambling with other peoples money and playing computer games.ok i can understand drugs and alchohol but we have to pay for people to stay at home playing pc games? its up to them people if thats what they want to do and we shouldnt have to pay for that

Grammar, [You can have this]
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-07 12:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Shaone said:

I agree with you totally about Scamp being a *** but us emigrating to a foreign country with money to retire is not the same as immigration in our country. My mum has gone to live in Spain worked in UK for 35 years and she is taking her money with her and not looking for work there. Just creating more jobs for the native people as she wanted an extension.

My dad owns a BMW my mum a clio these arent British products either, we dont export ***anymore.

My only point with this is you cant compare lots of people entering UK to find work same as the people who have worked already in UK leaving with their savings to a foreign country. I am aware im saying that my parents havent supported the British economy by either retiring in a foreign country or buying a German car but its just the truth.

Give it 30 years China will probably have a better quality of life across the board than we do here in the UK.

Hate getting sucked into political discussions always gonna have people agree/disagree with you, why cant everything be as simple as mathematics right/wrong.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Basilo said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
How about you go and gamble away you savings while sponging off your wifes income and laughing at those less fortunate scampi. Meanwhile i'll keep on looking for work to support my family and get myself on the career ladder in a job I studied my *** off for in university. I didn't get myself into 20 grand of debt in student loans and work up a 2 grand overdraft with my bank going to university to be a cleaner for a few years. Thanks but no thanks. I'll wait for something with real prospects, the higher up the caree ladder I get the more I earn and more tax I pay. Where the hell am I gonna get working 6 months in a cleaning job? At least a shop I get customer interaction/team working skills and responsibilities which is highly valued.
University? I doubt Scampi even have a GCSE in English. Quick someone go tell the 1-2 friends he has at his conservative election party celebration. ... lol

erm i said before i left school at 15. where has all your degrees got you? £51 a week and a sackfull of excuses. il keep my life thank you and you can have yours,

on a plus note for you, guess the words its your round are never heard from your friends
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 12:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:

erm i said before i left school at 15. where has all your degrees got you? £51 a week and a sackfull of excuses. il keep my life thank you and you can have yours,

on a plus note for you, guess the words its your round are never heard from your friends

Is it me or does this tard sound like Lu***? Lu***!!!! Is that you!? Did you make another account to post you sly dog you.
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-07 12:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
erm i said before i left school at 15. where has all your degrees got you? £51 a week and a sackfull of excuses. il keep my life thank you and you can have yours, on a plus note for you, guess the words its your round are never heard from your friends

WRONG X2 I dont have a degree, but I have a job, where the fuk do u pluck your info from.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
erm i said before i left school at 15. where has all your degrees got you? £51 a week and a sackfull of excuses. il keep my life thank you and you can have yours, on a plus note for you, guess the words its your round are never heard from your friends
Is it me or does this tard sound like Lu***? Lu***!!!! Is that you!? Did you make another account to post you sly dog you.

oops sorry should have known you was here for attention , erm yes erm no, there that should keep you happy. plz let us know if your ignored anymore
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I'm going to assume Scampi is in his 40's, and was probably looking for a job when our country wasn't in a deep recession / depression and you could simply walk into a job with no qualifications or experience (clearly he lacks both of these)

When you've actually been in the real world that is outside of your little bubble (I'm also going to guess you voted conservative and hunt foxes, but that's neither here nor there) and seen what it's like the majority of towns you will see how wrong you are.

You're ignorant, know nothing about the current job system and at this point pretty much trolling I'd imagine. You should penetrate your small ignorant bubble before you start making assumptions on the real world.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-05-07 12:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

British accent <3
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:

I'll tell you something is has gotten me, Correct grammar and an education.
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-07 12:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone needs to invent something new and British to get back to exporting stuff and get out the recession like Germany, go!
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 12:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
oops sorry should have known you was here for attention , erm yes erm no, there that should keep you happy. plz let us know if your ignored anymore

'plz' isn't a word.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ok, I'm going to assume Scampi is in his 40's, and was probably looking for a job when our country wasn't in a deep recession / depression and you could simply walk into a job with no qualifications or experience (clearly he lacks both of these) When you've actually been in the real world that is outside of your little bubble (I'm also going to guess you voted conservative and hunt foxes, but that's neither here nor there) and seen what it's like the majority of towns you will see how wrong you are. You're ignorant, know nothing about the current job system and at this point pretty much trolling I'd imagine. You should penetrate your small ignorant bubble before you start making assumptions on the real world.

i got my 1st job in 82. 3 years after labour had left this country in an even bigger mess than it was now, thats the reason i left school at 15. had to as a job was waiting. thatchers assault on the unions made things even worse for getting a job at the time, but i never made an excuse. when i knew a job was going to end i started looking for a new job. lol you think thinks are worse now? you have min wage now, would work for peanuts back them with some 40 hr jobs paying £75 a week.

took a while for the tories to sort things out and make them good.people not working make all sorts of excuse, there to good for the jobs going and will wait for a better job
 Asura.Jetzabel
Server: Asura
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 12:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

people like scampi only really existed in stories about the blue bloods to me before lol I think I'll get along with a hardcore BNP supporter better than scampi -.- At least they aren't so low to start targetting single parents. You really are a lowlife.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
I'll tell you something is has gotten me, Correct grammar and an education.

lol i have already held up my hands and said i cant spell. working was more important than an education
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 12:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
people like scampi only really existed in stories about the blue bloods to me before lol I think I'll get along with a hardcore BNP supporter better than scampi -.- At least they aren't so low to start targetting single parents. You really are a lowlife.

omg thinking people should work makes me lower than a bnp. sorry you have just lost it now and make no sence at all, go give you workers a pay raise, im sure barbie and ken will say ty
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-05-07 12:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Most jobs, even "Cleaning" since u like to point that out as a viable job requires basic understanding of spelling and maths.

And if at 15 you couldnt spell then your doing it wrong
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ok, I'm going to assume Scampi is in his 40's, and was probably looking for a job when our country wasn't in a deep recession / depression and you could simply walk into a job with no qualifications or experience (clearly he lacks both of these) When you've actually been in the real world that is outside of your little bubble (I'm also going to guess you voted conservative and hunt foxes, but that's neither here nor there) and seen what it's like the majority of towns you will see how wrong you are. You're ignorant, know nothing about the current job system and at this point pretty much trolling I'd imagine. You should penetrate your small ignorant bubble before you start making assumptions on the real world.

i got my 1st job in 82. 3 years after labour had left this country in an even bigger mess than it was now, thats the reason i left school at 15. had to as a job was waiting. thatchers assault on the unions made things even worse for getting a job at the time, but i never made an excuse. when i knew a job was going to end i started looking for a new job. lol you think thinks are worse now? you have min wage now, would work for peanuts back them with some 40 hr jobs paying £75 a week.

took a while for the tories to sort things out and make them good.people not working make all sorts of excuse, there to good for the jobs going and will wait for a better job

Well for one, if your supporting the tories it proves you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Secondly jobs weren't as hard to find then, Less immigrants more jobs for people. You had a job waiting for you at 15, this proves that clearly getting a job was no problem if they were hiring 15 year olds.

Thirdly, money isn't an issue. I'd go into any job regardless of pay, Every single job that has been up in the job centre I've applied for and can't get due to not having a car or enough experience.

Come to my town, find me a job that I haven't already applied for, and that is accepting new people and I'll gladly walk into it. You're in a little bubble and sheltered from the real world, and this is why I can't stand the middle class.
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 12:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Spency, check your page out!!!

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:

omg thinking people should work makes me lower than a bnp. sorry you have just lost it now and make no sence at all, go give you workers a pay raise, im sure barbie and ken will say ty

Blah.
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 12:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mean to stick up for Scampi, but unless I'm mistaken, the ability to spell does not reflect ones intelligence. That argument is fail.
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 12:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
I don't mean to stick up for Scampi, but unless I'm mistaken, the ability to spell does not reflect ones intelligence. That argument is fail.

It's his complete ignorance and insulting attitude to other people in this country and the politics that show his lack of intelligence spency. But he is unable to understand any points about those things, so we need to resort to insulting basic things like spelling for him to understand.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13