British People Onry: General Election!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » British people onry: General Election!!!
British people onry: General Election!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
I don't mean to stick up for Scampi, but unless I'm mistaken, the ability to spell does not reflect ones intelligence. That argument is fail.

It's his complete ignorance and insulting attitude to other people in this country and the politics that show his lack of intelligence spency. But he is unable to understand any points about those things, so we need to resort to insulting basic things like spelling for him to understand.
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-07 12:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
I don't mean to stick up for Scampi, but unless I'm mistaken, the ability to spell does not reflect ones intelligence. That argument is fail.
It's his complete ignorance and insulting attitude to other people in this country and the politics that show his lack of intelligence spency. But he is unable to understand any points about those things, so we need to resort to insulting basic things like spelling for him to understand.
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 12:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Everyone can see he looks like a jackass :P No need to stoop to his level, etc

Haha, I get it guys, point taken!
 Asura.Jetzabel
Server: Asura
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 12:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Everyone can see he looks like a jackass :P No need to stoop to his level, etc

Haha, I get it guys, point taken!

It took many many pages of me trying to explain a simple concept about tax calculations for me to finally lose my head and go nuts at him.
 Leviathan.Scampi
Server: Leviathan
user: scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

no just because i feel people should find work, ANY work and stop making excuses. out of work one month, yeah ok, 2 months hmm maybe, 3 months+ wtf get a job
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 12:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

no just because i feel people should find work, ANY work and stop making excuses. out of work one month, yeah ok, 2 months hmm maybe, 3 months wtf get a job

That's not quite your whole opinion though, is it scampi? Be honest now.

"Single parents can go to hell, they don't fit into my big society"

Careful people, its david cameron in disguise. He is trying his hardest to act like a monkey who just learned to type, and doing a remarkable job at it too!
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Everyone can see he looks like a jackass :P No need to stoop to his level, etc Haha, I get it guys, point taken!
It took many many pages of me trying to explain a simple concept about tax calculations for me to finally lose my head and go nuts at him.

no after many many pages of pole tax (taxing each member of the house) councill tax ( taxing the house) how they was the same sort of thing, new name and making it abit lower made it completely a new tax. hows barbie? promote her she got nice juggs
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Everyone can see he looks like a jackass :P No need to stoop to his level, etc Haha, I get it guys, point taken!

no after many many pages of pole tax (taxing each member of the house) councill tax ( taxing the house) how they was the same sort of thing, new name and making it abit lower made it completely a new tax. hows barbie? promote her she got nice juggs

Nice avoidance.
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 12:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

no just because i feel people should find work, ANY work and stop making excuses. out of work one month, yeah ok, 2 months hmm maybe, 3 months wtf get a job

'wtf get a job'... I'll remember that next time I go to an interview and I'm up against 20 other people. Maybe if I scream it loud enough at the interviewer I'll get the job... Grow the *** up, you can't just get a job out of thin air. Maybe it was different when you were younger but nowadays, especially where I live, you'd be lucky to get a new job after 6 months of searching.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
That's not quite your whole opinion though, is it scampi? Be honest now. "Single parents can go to hell, they don't fit into my big society" Careful people, its david cameron in disguise. He is trying his hardest to act like a monkey who just learned to type, and doing a remarkable job at it too!

erm yes. single parents are a leech, most 15-16 year old gets knocked up to get top of the housing list and get all the benefits. if you cant see that then your as dumb as you come across. they never heard of condoms
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 12:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Give him hell Flion!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!

Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 12:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
That's not quite your whole opinion though, is it scampi? Be honest now. "Single parents can go to hell, they don't fit into my big society" Careful people, its david cameron in disguise. He is trying his hardest to act like a monkey who just learned to type, and doing a remarkable job at it too!

erm yes. single parents are a leech, most 15-16 year old gets knocked up to get top of the housing list and get all the benefits. if you cant see that then your as dumb as you come across. they never heard of condoms

I guess that is one way to look at it. On the otherhand, at least they weren't inbred like you.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!
what has he done, sorry to burst your bubble but he comes across like the 2nd brd in a merrit party, dont really do anything

must be nice for you as a lolcandian to come into something and not have the usa take the piss out of you lol
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 12:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:
I guess that is one way to look at it. On the otherhand, at least they weren't inbred like you.

your so much of an idiot you cant even say that was right.you can insult all you want but i sleep well at night knowing im not now nor ever been a leech to this country
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!
what has he done, sorry to burst your bubble but he comes across like the 2nd brd in a merrit party, dont really do anything

must be nice for you as a lolcandian to come into something and not have the usa take the piss out of you lol

Still avoiding my previous post.

I see, that's what you try and do, you lack the debating skills to take this further so instead you insult countries etc.

You literally know nothing about politics, and you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, the fact that you support the tories makes this fairly obvious.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

your so much of an idiot you cant even say that was right.you can insult all you want but i sleep well at night knowing im not now nor ever been a leech to this country

Hard to be a leech when everything is handed to you on a silver platter eh?
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 12:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!

/hug

It's okay :)
 Valefor.Argettio
Server: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-07 13:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So some one w/o a job, living of their wife's income is calling people out for being 'sponging bums'.

Impressive trolling sir.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 13:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

You may not be a 'leech' but you're lowering the average I.Q.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-07 13:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:

Good job generalizing, a recent study into single parents in England showed that most were in fact 30+.

In fact my mum was 31, married with a home when she had me, then dad left 1 yr later leaving her single mum for 20 years and she still held a managerial role during that time. Try harder making out the country is how you see it.
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 13:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Spency said:

You aren't right - not all single parents are like that.

Second of all, you still aren't right about poll/council tax. If you want to say they are the same, that means labour and conservative are the same and there was no point in voting either.

Additionally you talked about other people voting blindly, yet you have admitted you would only vote for labour or conservative and would never even consider another party because those are the only two worth a vote. Who told you that btw? Sky news?
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 13:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Argettio said:
So some one w/o a job, living of their wife's income is calling people out for being 'sponging bums'. Impressive trolling sir.

omg i have my own money, why is it so hard for bums to work out people save. i saved my money from all the overtime i did, wrong of me? no money i use is from my wife or from the tax payers, now you say that. sorry blame me all the time you want for you not wanting to get up in the morning but i dont set your alarm clock

i put money on horses for one reason, because i can
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 13:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Valefor.Argettio said:
So some one w/o a job, living of their wife's income is calling people out for being 'sponging bums'. Impressive trolling sir.

omg i have my own money, why is it so hard for bums to work out people save. i saved my money from all the overtime i did, wrong of me? no money i use is from my wife or from the tax payers, now you say that. sorry blame me all the time you want for you not wanting to get up in the morning but i dont set your alarm clock

It's nice having everything provided for you I'm guessing.

I'm pretty sure your one of those people who just worked for a token gesture, but didn't need it seeing as mummy and daddy were providing for you.

When you know ***about the real world, come speak to us.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 13:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!
what has he done, sorry to burst your bubble but he comes across like the 2nd brd in a merrit party, dont really do anything must be nice for you as a lolcandian to come into something and not have the usa take the piss out of you lol
Still avoiding my previous post. I see, that's what you try and do, you lack the debating skills to take this further so instead you insult countries etc. You literally know nothing about politics, and you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, the fact that you support the tories makes this fairly obvious.

silver spoon in my mouth, rofl i was kicked out of every school i went to till they finally gave up when i got a job at 15. was in a childrens home till then but even they gave up on me and let me go home because i had a job to start. i had to fight and blag my way into every job to make a better life for myself.but thats the problem, back then we had to work hard for a job and didnt expect it to be handed to us on a plate
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 13:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Valefor.Argettio said:
omg i have my own money, why is it so hard for bums to work out people save. i saved my money from all the overtime i did, wrong of me? no money i use is from my wife or from the tax payers, now you say that. sorry blame me all the time you want for you not wanting to get up in the morning but i dont set your alarm clock i put money on horses for one reason, because i can
It's nice having everything provided for you I'm guessing. I'm pretty sure your one of those people who just worked for a token gesture, but didn't need it seeing as mummy and daddy were providing for you. When you know ***about the real world, come speak to us.

dad? whats that, think you have me confused with yourself. mummy and daddy still pat you on the head and tell you your the cutest boy in the world? so your sure about nothing, trying to prove something but failing bad
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-05-07 13:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!
what has he done, sorry to burst your bubble but he comes across like the 2nd brd in a merrit party, dont really do anything must be nice for you as a lolcandian to come into something and not have the usa take the piss out of you lol
Still avoiding my previous post. I see, that's what you try and do, you lack the debating skills to take this further so instead you insult countries etc. You literally know nothing about politics, and you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, the fact that you support the tories makes this fairly obvious.

silver spoon in my mouth, rofl i was kicked out of every school i went to till they finally gave up when i got a job at 15. was in a childrens home till then but even they gave up on me and let me go home because i had a job to start. i had to fight and blag my way into every job to make a better life for myself.but thats the problem, back then we had to work hard for a job and didnt expect it to be handed to us on a plate

Definitely a 'silver spoon' case. Daddy still giving you money?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 13:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!

You mean when it was easier to get a job? Again you know absolutely nothing about the real world. for someone about 43 years old, you are incredibly ignorant to the real world.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-05-07 13:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow this is still going.
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
Server: Caitsith
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-05-07 13:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:

And I bet you could stop whenever you want to.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13