British People Onry: General Election!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » British people onry: General Election!!!
British people onry: General Election!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13
 Leviathan.Scampi
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 13:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Give him hell Flion!
what has he done, sorry to burst your bubble but he comes across like the 2nd brd in a merrit party, dont really do anything must be nice for you as a lolcandian to come into something and not have the usa take the piss out of you lol
Still avoiding my previous post. I see, that's what you try and do, you lack the debating skills to take this further so instead you insult countries etc. You literally know nothing about politics, and you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, the fact that you support the tories makes this fairly obvious.
silver spoon in my mouth, rofl i was kicked out of every school i went to till they finally gave up when i got a job at 15. was in a childrens home till then but even they gave up on me and let me go home because i had a job to start. i had to fight and blag my way into every job to make a better life for myself.but thats the problem, back then we had to work hard for a job and didnt expect it to be handed to us on a plate
You mean when it was easier to get a job? Again you know absolutely nothing about the real world. for someone about 43 years old, you are incredibly ignorant to the real world.

you mean the easier to get a job after labour had killed the country with unions and unemployment was at a high? tories had not been in for that long, lol maybe they just click there fingers and uk is great again, come on torys you did it before get them fingers clicking. real world? theres jobs fact
 Asura.Jetzabel
Server: Asura
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 13:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so if we are to believe your story - You were in a childrens home when younger and had to work hard to get any money - then you met your wife who actually has a brain and are basically living off her income now, and anything you saved you now use for pocket money. Basically without your wife, you'd be no better than all the people you are complaining about.

And wait... let me think... didn't you come into this topic bitching about how ***life is because a polish person 'stole' your job? If life is just so grand and easy for you now, why does that even bother you?

You are a troll, its pretty clear now. A tory troll.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 13:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
i put money on horses for one reason, because i can
And I bet you could stop whenever you want to.

tbh i dont really know if i could stop, at least once a week i get a good thing sent to me by a friend and it mostly wins.i have money in the bank but not sure how long that would last as i like to take the wife away when i can. today i didnt have a good day but i limit what i bet on days when i dont get told a good thing is running
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 13:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ok so if we are to believe your story - You were in a childrens home when younger and had to work hard to get any money - then you met your wife who actually has a brain and are basically living off her income now, and anything you saved you now use for pocket money. Basically without your wife, you'd be no better than all the people you are complaining about. And wait... let me think... didn't you come into this topic bitching about how ***life is because a polish person 'stole' your job? If life is just so grand and easy for you now, why does that even bother you? You are a troll, its pretty clear now. A tory troll.

wow you going for a record on how many times you can be wrong in one day, yes i said i lost a job because i polish took it but also said i didnt need it, it was a point about them taking jobs that un skilled school leavers could have to get a step in the job market. as you seems to make up what you want. lol still at the fake quote you made for me il help you for your next stamp

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz there make up some words from that, congrates heard you flotted your company on the stock exchange.make alot today
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 13:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
wow you going for a record on how many times you can be wrong in one day, yes i said i lost a job because i polish took it but also said i didnt need it, it was a point about them taking jobs that un skilled school leavers could have to get a step in the job market. as you seems to make up what you want. lol still at the fake quote you made for me il help you for your next stamp

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz there make up some workds from that

Couldn't help it :/
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-05-07 17:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
I have been a manager in my last job

So your last job was in a management position which you say you lost because some Polish guy took it, but it doesnt matter because any unskilled school leaver could do it?

Idk many school leavers that can go straight into a management job personally, unless you know something I dont
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 20:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
I have been a manager in my last job

So your last job was in a management position which you say you lost because some Polish guy took it, but it doesnt matter because any unskilled school leaver could do it?

Idk many school leavers that can go straight into a management job personally, unless you know something I dont

None can, He's talking out of his *** because he was provided with everything as a kid.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 20:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I had this thread dead, why bring it back!?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 20:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:

Flionheart very angry >:(
 Valefor.Endlesspath
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-05-11 14:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Conservative Cameron is the next UK PM and will be forming the government
By Zekko 2010-05-11 15:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

YES YES YES.
Now David can clean this messy country up
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-11 15:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:

Beware, don't anger the thread-killer or your thread may be next.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-05-11 15:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Go on David!

Lol when I leave for boxing Gordon Brown is PM, 2 hours later I get back and David Cameron has replaced him at #10!
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-12 04:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

-The Lib Dems have agreed to drop plans for a "mansion tax" on properties costing more than £2m, while the Conservatives have ditched their pledge to raise the inheritance tax threshold to £1m

-The new administration will scrap part of Labour's planned rise in National Insurance and will work towards raising income tax thresholds for lower earners

And the fun begins.

Seems a sell out by the lib dems for a few minor cabinet posts and dupty PM with a side order of electoral reform to me.

Asura.Jetzabel
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-13 09:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, and the even bigger irony of it, the tories spent the best part of the past 2 or 3 months ranting about how they wouldn't raise tax like labour and still beat the deficit - funny that, cause we are already hearing they may raise VAT to 20% pretty soon lol All politicians are lying hypocrites - that's why I've been questioning why everyone was singling out labour this whole time. I promise you this, in 4 or 5 years all the people who have been bitching about labour will be bitching about conservatives and saying we need labour back in.
By Trebold 2010-05-14 02:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

aaah, I'm just glad to see that the Labour Party lost.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13