British People Onry: General Election!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » British people onry: General Election!!!
British people onry: General Election!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13
 Asura.Jetzabel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
and to show just how stupid brown is i just see this on the itn website

David Cameron has said he wants to work together with the Liberal Democrats to tackle the country's problems.

Earlier, Lib Dem Leader Nick Clegg urged the Conservatives to form a Government after Britain returned an inconclusive result in the most tightly fought General Election in a generation.

Mr Cameron said he wanted to make a "big, open and comprehensive offer" to Nick Clegg's party to form a stable government

Gordon Brown said he is willing to see any of the party leaders if David Cameron and Nick Clegg do not reach an agreement on forming a government.

brown had the right for 1st chance to form an alliance but let them go 1st and is just sitting back,

lol he really dont have a clue

Brown can't force Clegg to talk to him - Clegg has said all campaign long that the party who gets the most votes will get to talk to him first (if it came to that), and that's exactly what he is doing. Unless the conservatives give him what he wants, he will talk to Labour next.

Shiva.Eggbert said:
Scampi you are the most small minded ignorant person I have heard in a long while. You think you can just walk into a job if you want to. I have applied to every supermarket around me several times in the last year and am yet to even get a reply let alone the job. Most interviews I have been to I am up against 10 people for 1 position and the person who gets the job either has experience in a similar role or knows someone who works there so I don't really stand a chance. After doing this for several weeks/ months it gets a little disheartaning. After I lost my job after christmas I went to give my CV to all the job agencies and none of them would take them because they already had too many. I am not sure what world you live in but thinking you can just walk into a job if you want one is just idiotic.

This is so true. When I first graduated from Uni, I went for an interview with Dell computers through an agency. We were trained for the interview in a group, and there was people with MASTER'S DEGREES going for this job, a basic entry level 14k per year job! This was BEFORE the recession. Not sure where scampi has been living but clearly the gambling has went to his head.
 Leviathan.Scampi
Server: Leviathan
user: scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Eggbert said:
Scampi you are the most small minded ignorant person I have heard in a long while. You think you can just walk into a job if you want to. I have applied to every supermarket around me several times in the last year and am yet to even get a reply let alone the job. Most interviews I have been to I am up against 10 people for 1 position and the person who gets the job either has experience in a similar role or knows someone who works there so I don't really stand a chance. After doing this for several weeks/ months it gets a little disheartaning. After I lost my job after christmas I went to give my CV to all the job agencies and none of them would take them because they already had too many. I am not sure what world you live in but thinking you can just walk into a job if you want one is just idiotic.

tried cleaning? as soon as you bums stop making excuses and trying to blame everyone else you might find some work

hey im not doing anything atm, put your area up and il go to the job centre website and put up 5 jobs you can apply for right now. might aswell help you out, wifes paying your keep each week
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-07 11:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Eggbert said:

Thanks, sombody who knows whats going on out there >.> Not sure what it's like in portsmouth(think that where he said he was) but over here competition for any sort of job is fierce and companies have such a big pool of people to choose from naturally they gonna take the best.

Saying that I just got started on a new scheme which gives employers 500 quid for employing me =D maybe things will get a bit easier!
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-05-07 11:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, we can have a nation full of cleaners earning next to nothing, but u dont care because your sitting in the bookies all day.

Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
and to show just how stupid brown is i just see this on the itn website David Cameron has said he wants to work together with the Liberal Democrats to tackle the country's problems. Earlier, Lib Dem Leader Nick Clegg urged the Conservatives to form a Government after Britain returned an inconclusive result in the most tightly fought General Election in a generation. Mr Cameron said he wanted to make a "big, open and comprehensive offer" to Nick Clegg's party to form a stable government Gordon Brown said he is willing to see any of the party leaders if David Cameron and Nick Clegg do not reach an agreement on forming a government. brown had the right for 1st chance to form an alliance but let them go 1st and is just sitting back, lol he really dont have a clue
Brown can't force Clegg to talk to him - Clegg has said all campaign long that the party who gets the most votes will get to talk to him first (if it came to that), and that's exactly what he is doing. Unless the conservatives give him what he wants, he will talk to Labour next.
Shiva.Eggbert said:
This is so true. When I first graduated from Uni, I went for an interview with Dell computers through an agency. We were trained for the interview in a group, and there was people with MASTER'S DEGREES going for this job, a basic entry level 14k per year job! This was BEFORE the recession. Not sure where scampi has been living but clearly the gambling has went to his head.

im living in the real world, and yes there are jobs out there. bums make excuses
why do you need 14k for an entry lvl job? dole dont pay you even close to that.your happy with £51 a week but wont get up for an interview for less than 14k? rofl

excuse after excuse after excuse
 Shiva.Eggbert
Server: Shiva
user: eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-07 11:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cleaning jobs almost always ask for experience or are 10-15 hours are week which is very little use when that is the same as I would be getting when not working. Only difference is I would have less time/energy to look for a job that would actually help me and I would be worse off because of travel costs and losing housing benefits etc
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
Yea, we can have a nation full of cleaners earning next to nothing, but u dont care because your sitting in the bookies all day.

lol i bet online, get best price garanteed that way
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Eggbert said:
Cleaning jobs almost always ask for experience or are 10-15 hours are week which is very little use when that is the same as I would be getting when not working. Only difference is I would have less time/energy to look for a job that would actually help me and I would be worse off because of travel costs and losing housing benefits etc

no again wrong. part time work means you can keep your housing benefit. just more excuses. 10 hrs a week at min wage is still more than 51 a week, yes you got to get up early. nah forget that stay in bed the tax payers will look after you
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-07 11:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I am working atm but there is a good chance I will be let go next week because although it was a 6 month contract after 6 weeks they have decided they don't need all of us anymore. There will be one weeks warning and then I am gone with no severence pay or anything like that. That is the problem with agency work. They just decide they don't need you anymoe and you are gone. I got let go from my job at christmas because I had to take a week off because I was ill. Its illegal but there is nothing you can do about it.
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-07 11:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So you think its worth getting up at 5 am every day for the same moeny you would be getting if you didnt. Also travelling costs etc add up.
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
and to show just how stupid brown is i just see this on the itn website David Cameron has said he wants to work together with the Liberal Democrats to tackle the country's problems. Earlier, Lib Dem Leader Nick Clegg urged the Conservatives to form a Government after Britain returned an inconclusive result in the most tightly fought General Election in a generation. Mr Cameron said he wanted to make a "big, open and comprehensive offer" to Nick Clegg's party to form a stable government Gordon Brown said he is willing to see any of the party leaders if David Cameron and Nick Clegg do not reach an agreement on forming a government. brown had the right for 1st chance to form an alliance but let them go 1st and is just sitting back, lol he really dont have a clue
Shiva.Eggbert said:

im living in the real world, and yes there are jobs out there. bums make excuses
why do you need 14k for an entry lvl job? dole dont pay you even close to that.your happy with £51 a week but wont get up for an interview for less than 14k? rofl

excuse after excuse after excuse

I'm a bum? What? I claim benefits? Eh?

I said before, I run my own family business you cretin. I bet you don't even know what that word means. That's exactly why I'm calling you it. Cretin.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-07 11:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:

As an example from job centre website:

Job description: Cleaner

Pay: 6 pounds a hour

Hours: 10 hours a week Mon-Fri 9am-6pm

That's 9 pounds better than what I get from Govt right now (before tax) and i'd also have to pay travel costs and probably wouldn't get free eye care etc though i'd have to look that up.

A job that has no career prospect, doesn't teach me any skills useful for a future job application therefore is a complete waste of time. I actually did a "better off calculation" the job center does for a cleaning job a while back and they told me not to go for it.

One issue my friend in sainsbury's has had getting a different job (yes he's been looking for one for longer than I have) is he has no transferable skills from current night shift, since he has no customer interaction.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Shiva.Eggbert said:
im living in the real world, and yes there are jobs out there. bums make excuses why do you need 14k for an entry lvl job? dole dont pay you even close to that.your happy with £51 a week but wont get up for an interview for less than 14k? rofl excuse after excuse after excuse
I'm a bum? What? I claim benefits? Eh? I said before, I run my own family business you cretin. I bet you don't even know what that word means. That's exactly why I'm calling you it. Cretin.

you run your family bussiness but said your poor? oh your running it into the ground.

lol your so messed u i dont even think you know what your talking about now
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
why do you need 14k for an entry lvl job?

Also, you just spend a good few posts trying to spread your blue blooded shyte about getting ANY job and working your way up, and trying to make out that young graduates are lazy and expect 300k jobs. Then when I say I did the sensible thing and tried to get a entry level job (to work my way up) in the computing field (it's what I studied), you backtrack and make fun of it? You are SO HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. How does your wife put up with you?
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
As an example from job centre website: Job description: Cleaner Pay: 6 pounds a hour Hours: 10 hours a week Mon-Fri 9am-6pm That's 9 pounds better than what I get from Govt right now (before tax) and i'd also have to pay travel costs and probably wouldn't get free eye care etc though i'd have to look that up. A job that has no career prospect, doesn't teach me any skills useful for a future job application therefore is a complete waste of time. I actually did a "better off calculation" the job center does for a cleaning job a while back and they told me not to go for it. One issue my friend in sainsbury's has had getting a different job (yes he's been looking for one for longer than I have) is he has no transferable skills from current night shift, since he has no customer interaction.

i think all work under 16hrs a week means you still signed on for beefits, you get all the extra benefits you would normally get you just wouldnt get the full £51 your getting now. you wouldnt pay tax on such a low wage. you would not be worse of and maybe just a few quid better of, but you would be showing any future employers that your willing to take any job offered and want to work
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
you run your family bussiness but said your poor? oh your running it into the ground.

lol your so messed u i dont even think you know what your talking about now

Seriously, you bitched and moaned about the state the country is in under labour during a recession, then you act like its *** sunshine land. You have ***for brains, its obvious now.

I guess I'll go tell our staff, they ain't getting as much pay this month so I can be greedy and take my normal cut. Wait, I don't do that because I'm not a selfish blue blooded *** like you.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-07 11:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
you run your family bussiness but said your poor? oh your running it into the ground. lol your so messed u i dont even think you know what your talking about now

That's highly inconsiderate you know... A huge number of busnisses have gone bust (especially small family ones) since the recession, as well as places like woolworths just to scale things. The fact hers is still going, however successful is a testament to her management skills i'd say.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Also, you just spend a good few posts trying to spread your blue blooded shyte about getting ANY job and working your way up, and trying to make out that young graduates are lazy and expect 300k jobs. Then when I say I did the sensible thing and tried to get a entry level job (to work my way up) in the computing field (it's what I studied), you backtrack and make fun of it? You are SO HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. How does your wife put up with you?

why? you have your own business. plz try and keep the fact from fiction, maybe try stamping your feet again like before. your not worth the effort no more as you really are brain dead
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:

why? you have your own business. plz try and keep the fact from fiction, maybe try stamping your feet again like before. your not worth the effort no more as you really are brain dead

Oh yeh cause your version of UK with us all singing praises to david poster boy cameron and betting our money away is real fact! *** you.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
you run your family bussiness but said your poor? oh your running it into the ground. lol your so messed u i dont even think you know what your talking about now
Seriously, you bitched and moaned about the state the country is in under labour during a recession, then you act like its *** sunshine land. You have ***for brains, its obvious now. I guess I'll go tell our staff, they ain't getting as much pay this month so I can be greedy and take my normal cut. Wait, I don't do that because I'm not a selfish blue blooded *** like you.

you been on here all day you moron, go tell them what ever you want it would probally be nice for them to see you lol

Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Oh yeh cause your version of UK with us all singing praises to david poster boy cameron and betting our money away is real fact! *** you.

bet im betting real money. i dont live in this funny world your in where you have a business and pretend all is ok

your coming across like a single parent now
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Seriously, you bitched and moaned about the state the country is in under labour during a recession, then you act like its *** sunshine land. You have ***for brains, its obvious now. I guess I'll go tell our staff, they ain't getting as much pay this month so I can be greedy and take my normal cut. Wait, I don't do that because I'm not a selfish blue blooded *** like you.

you been on here all day you moron, go tell them what ever you want it would probally be nice for them to see you lol

So says the bum who sits at home all day betting.
 Asura.Jetzabel
By Asura.Jetzabel 2010-05-07 11:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:

bet im betting real money. i dont live in this funny world your in where you have a business and pretend all is ok

Whoa whoa whoa back it up!!! So now you are gonna start criticizing single parents???

I'm ashamed I live on the same island as a cretin like you, for real.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
So says the bum who sits at home all day betting.

yeah your right i should not be, i should be at work earning more money to pay your way in life, naughty me for doing what i wanted with my money. bad bad scampi
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Leviathan.Scampi said:
bet im betting real money. i dont live in this funny world your in where you have a business and pretend all is ok your coming across like a single parent now
Whoa whoa whoa back it up!!! So now you are gonna start criticizing single parents??? I'm ashamed I live on the same island as a cretin like you, for real.

lol i was right. thought so, councill house and all the extra help.your right you should go to another island, you leeched enough of this one
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-07 11:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you go and gamble away you savings while sponging off your wifes income and laughing at those less fortunate scampi. Meanwhile i'll keep on looking for work to support my family and get myself on the career ladder in a job I studied my *** off for in university.

I didn't get myself into 20 grand of debt in student loans and work up a 2 grand overdraft with my bank going to university to be a cleaner for a few years. Thanks but no thanks.

I'll wait for something with real prospects, the higher up the caree ladder I get the more I earn and more tax I pay. Where the hell am I gonna get working 6+ months in a cleaning job? At least a shop I get customer interaction/team working skills and responsibilities which is highly valued.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-05-07 11:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You should stop knocking ppl for not having a job if u dont have one yourself, and theres no proof Jetzabel is a single parent, also, how would ur getting a job pay for Jetzables way in life if she`s running her own business?

Your not making alot of sense atm
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

but for the real people that live in the real world im going to prove theres jobs for everyone.

for girls, phone sex. 100-200 a night, yes you have to be open minded but there planty of companies always looking for new girls, you work from home and pick your own hrs so having kids means nothing as you just do durring school and late when they gone to bed

for girls and boys, text work, you think these txt your post codes to talk to girls boys in your area are real? lol they all fake, i worked one a few years back and made 1600 take home a month for never leaving me pc and just 4-8hrs a day. easy work

there dont say i dont help you all lol
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-07 11:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scampi said:

I cannot believe you just said that. I have to draw the line there i'm sorry, you're a *** ***. Anyone who knows me knows I never get angry with people but you know what... *** you.

I'm done with this debate, this ignorant piece of ***can go gamble his life away hopfully his wife leaves him or his mortgage repayments or w/e comes to bite him in the arse.

Have fun with this moron.
 Leviathan.Scampi
By Leviathan.Scampi 2010-05-07 11:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
How about you go and gamble away you savings while sponging off your wifes income and laughing at those less fortunate scampi. Meanwhile i'll keep on looking for work to support my family and get myself on the career ladder in a job I studied my *** off for in university. I didn't get myself into 20 grand of debt in student loans and work up a 2 grand overdraft with my bank going to university to be a cleaner for a few years. Thanks but no thanks. I'll wait for something with real prospects, the higher up the caree ladder I get the more I earn and more tax I pay. Where the hell am I gonna get working 6 months in a cleaning job? At least a shop I get customer interaction/team working skills and responsibilities which is highly valued.

lol 22k debt to be a bum.so glad i didnt go to uni
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13