Wise Cap Or Elite Beret For RDM?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Wise Cap or Elite Beret for RDM?
Wise Cap or Elite Beret for RDM?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-10-30 10:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
Might need a bigger explination on potency for the OP and others. That would be decision enough to buy more INT and MND gear, for things where enfeebles land easily.

scarmiglione brought up a good point, it might not be a bad idea to get yigit turban or goliard chapeau.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-30 10:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Name calling isn't necessary.

You come on here acting like mister high and mighty and calling ppl names, you will get eaten alive on this forum.
 Valefor.Sketchkat
Server: Valefor
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2009-10-30 10:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Habs said:

now i seem to have canadians apologizing for me?

I didn't apologize for you, and have no intention of doing so. I'm just hoping people don't think other Canadians are as simple-minded as you are..it's actually painful to attempt to read your ramblings.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 10:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Habs said:
I need to learn how to use the space bar... and ive been playing the job for years

Yeah since late 2003 here how bout you?
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
user: afranko22
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-10-30 10:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Habs said:
wow you guys are the dumbest buncha boobs ive ever had the displeasure of reading.

I read that and am surprised you didn't get the hint that it was you that was out of line. Come on troll, just go back to your hole so we can help the OP out.

You havent had a complaint because you never do anything special. You blaze your own trail? Does that mean you fall into the typical "I play my own way and wear my AF at 75 you can't tell me what to wear" sort of nooby-ness? Come on, thats something we would see out of someone that has played for a few months tops. Noone cares what you wear, but don't give anyone advice on it, lest you ruin their mind. Here's some food for thought for you, people do what is successful and what it takes to be the best, with a few rare exceptions(you). Why would people not want to be the best at their jobs?

Spell check and grammar are our friends, its almost too hard to read that pile of jargon you keep spewing out.
[+]
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-10-30 10:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

blink/stoneskin. whats that?

i must be doing it wrong
 Bahamut.Habs
Server: Bahamut
user: habs
By Bahamut.Habs 2009-10-30 10:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

calling me a troll because i disagree.lol fu.how bout that?
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 10:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Nepharite said:
Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
Might need a bigger explination on potency for the OP and others. That would be decision enough to buy more INT and MND gear, for things where enfeebles land easily.
scarmiglione brought up a good point, it might not be a bad idea to get yigit turban or goliard chapeau.

No relic+1 hat! Really comes down how much skill/macc your trading for mnd/int. I mean errant for af kinda easy if you can still land. 6mnd on neck vs 7skill easy trade too.
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-10-30 10:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

4 years of eg and still doing kirin?
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-10-30 10:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Habs said:
calling me a troll because i disagree.lol fu.how bout that?

We arent calling you a troll, you are one.
Ramuh.Dasva said:

Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
No relic 1 hat! Really comes down how much skill/macc your trading for mnd/int. I mean errant for af kinda easy if you can still land. 6mnd on neck vs 7skill easy trade too.

I thought we were still talking easy to get. I am the master of easy to get, seeing how the harder stuff is getting harder with more people leaving. Still trying to find a decent shell in my timeframe....
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-30 10:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I should level a mage job so I can stroke my *** every time some other mage says his sparklers are brighter than mine LOL
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-30 10:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
He complimented me cuz I showed off my gear :3

are you blushing?
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-10-30 10:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I should level a mage job so I can stroke my *** every time some other mage says his sparklers are brighter than mine LOL

Didn't you see the BLM vs SCH e-peen thread?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 10:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
Bahamut.Habs said:
calling me a troll because i disagree.lol fu.how bout that? And I still need to learn how to use the spacebar
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
No relic 1 hat! Really comes down how much skill/macc your trading for mnd/int. I mean errant for af kinda easy if you can still land. 6mnd on neck vs 7skill easy trade too.
I thought we were still talking easy to get. I am the master of easy to get, seeing how the harder stuff is getting harder with more people leaving. Still trying to find a decent shell in my timeframe....

Sorta I guess idk. Yigit might be hard for some people. I mean you could low man farm namis probably. It would kinda suck but meh. Also I'm sorry but I loved the " I am the master of easy to get" It made me lol
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-10-30 11:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, most of what I have is from either solo, shout groups(Nyzul/assault) or AH. Thinking about putting up some more soloing with the new Shantoto legs if I can get +8% movement for RDM to replace the wyrmal that I dont have
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-30 11:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Didn't you see the BLM vs SCH e-peen thread?

I did, I commented, I laughed my *** off because the mages were going >.< with their sparklers. It was hilarious.
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-10-30 11:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:
Bahamut.Habs said:
calling me a troll because i disagree.lol fu.how bout that? And I still need to learn how to use the spacebar
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Scarmiglione said:

Sorta I guess idk. Yigit might be hard for some people. I mean you could low man farm namis probably. It would kinda suck but meh. Also I'm sorry but I loved the " I am the master of easy to get" It made me lol

could get a selenian cap with int/mnd+4 m.acc+2
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-10-30 11:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I just need something that I can outrun Ix'drk with, thats where I will start. After that I might head to zipacna for triggers and get some Ro'maeve waters to set up some Genbu. So much I want to do but so little time and not enough people around yet.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 11:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm told W legs are actually 12.5% and the Shantotto 8% is actually figured as 6.125% or something crazy like that.

Well there is really no way to figure the shantotto legs yet and the fact that one is figured higher and another way lower makes no sense at all... however since all the supposed +/-% things in this game are actually done in parts of 256 I believe yes sometimes it is slightly different enough for things like getting 1 more gear haste after 25 actually does something just not as much
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-30 11:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

My RDM enfeebling, although i hate rdm <.<
Ignore my hands or i keel you all <.<.

I disagree with Habs completly a RDM shouldn't focus on vitality and shouldn't even be worried about being one shotted, it happens to us all (especially after convert >.>) but a RDM should focus on enfeeblind and MND, the errant provides a huge bonus to that and thus makes it worth it.

As to OP i would say wise is better for those enfeebling, a good RDM gear swaps for enfeebling/fast cast/nuking and curing ect so never main it.

I'm not going to name call or anything or even insult but why do you think a 5 second gear swap for the MND is going to kill you? With stoneskin and protect up, you shouldn't even have to worry... -10VIT never kills anyone (unless its a HNM that wants to nomnom you <.<)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 11:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

could get a selenian cap with int/mnd 4 m.acc 2

That's not bad idea but int doesn't really affect potency of anything but maybe blind and really blind on endgame is kinda lol. But 4mnd with either another 2mnd/fastcast or 2macc/3hmp would be pretty pimp.
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-10-30 11:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
What do you want Genbu? You gonna solo all of it?

I could use Koenig hands for PLD and Zenith hands for BLM, other than that, I have kabuto, shield, zenith head. If I get some movement speed, I will Bio3 kill it, maybe take ages but not many people do sky anymore.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 11:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo said:
My RDM enfeebling, although i hate rdm <.< Ignore my hands or i keel you all <.<

The hands aren't bad when active... however that back peice, waist feet moldy earring... looks real bad next to that nashira that I want to steal from you
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-30 11:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
My RDM enfeebling, although i hate rdm <.< Ignore my hands or i keel you all <.<

The hands aren't bad when active... however that back peice, waist feet moldy earring... looks real bad next to that nashira that I want to steal from you

Lol my rdm sucks worse then all my other jobs miserably aha xD i just got lucky with the nash O.O
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-30 11:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:

Lol my rdm sucks worse then all my other jobs miserably aha xD i just got lucky with the nash O.O

my RDM is only 12, so it sucks lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8