The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
First Page 2 3 ... 218 219 220 ... 237 238 239
 Asura.Darciee
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Darciee
By Asura.Darciee 2023-01-22 08:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

lex post above about fetter @ 1hr regardless of tp to me suggest they tried the tp drain method. went past the 1 minute timer with no fetters. and then saw them later at 75%
By SimonSes 2023-01-22 08:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darciee said: »
lex post above about fetter @ 1hr regardless of tp to me suggest they tried the tp drain method. went past the 1 minute timer with no fetters. and then saw them later at 75%

Im pretty sure they just reached 75% before 1 min and saw a fetter or broke first fetter and got 2nd right away at 75% before another minute passed. Mischief clearly said there is another fetter 1 min after you proc first. It's the same for V20 anyway, Bumba will go into fetter mode again if you proc the first one, the time between them is much longer than 1 min tho. It's probably ~2:30 at V20, same as time until first fetter mode.
 Asura.Darciee
By Asura.Darciee 2023-01-22 08:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lexouritis said: »
Want to state that when v25 Bumba 1 hours, he goes into instant fetter mode no matter if he has TP or not, irrelevant of fetter timers upon aggro :)

Still trying different things, probably used only about 30k segs on it so far

this makes it sound very different. if they got to 75% in under a minute while also keeping his tp low (otherwise the regardless of tp wouldnt of been mentioned) then i have mis-interpreted the info
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-01-22 08:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Want to state that when v25 Bumba 1 hours, he goes into instant fetter mode no matter if he has TP or not, irrelevant of fetter timers upon aggro :)

this makes it sound very different. if they got to 75% in under a minute while also keeping his tp low (otherwise the regardless of tp wouldnt of been mentioned) then i have mis-interpreted the info

Isnt Bumba fetter mode outside of 1hr is also regardless of TP and it's time based? I know he needs to use TP move for fetters to actually spawn, but doesn't he is in the fetter mode before that? Otherwise it wouldn't be possible to proc it before it uses any tp move whihh I think isn't the case.

So basically:
Kalunga Roar(tp move condition) > Fetter mode > another TP move > fetter spawns
Bumba 1 min passed (time condition) > Fetter mode > another TP move > fetter spawns

If its not like that, then I had wrong info all this time.
 Asura.Darciee
By Asura.Darciee 2023-01-22 09:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »

Isnt Bumba fetter mode outside of 1hr is also regardless of TP and it's time based? I know he needs to use TP move for fetters to actually spawn, but doesn't he is in the fetter mode before that? Otherwise it wouldn't be possible to proc it before it uses any tp move whihh I think isn't the case.

So basically:
Kalunga Roar(tp move condition) > Fetter mode > another TP move > fetter spawns
Bumba 1 min passed (time condition) > Fetter mode > another TP move > fetter spawns

If its not like that, then I had wrong info all this time.

Him being in a procable state is partially irrelevant if your limiting his ability to put up fetters/use tp moves he can sit in it. The fact that the fetters appear @75% forcing you to take action and proc it is where steps are needed to them remove then fetters. but prior to this him being "procable" doesnt mean you see fetters/deno

Fair my wording couldve been alot better to highlight the concern over the fetters and not the "proc window opening"
By SimonSes 2023-01-22 09:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Him being in a procable state is partially irrelevant if your limiting his ability to put up fetters/use tp moves he can sit in it. The fact that the fetters appear @75% forcing you to take action and proc it is where steps are needed to them remove then fetters. but prior to this him being "procable" doesnt mean you see fetters/deno

Fair my wording couldve been alot better to highlight the concern over the fetters and not the "proc window opening"

Fair enough, but with damage reduction that Mischief mentioned that start during fetter mode (which doesn't require fetters to actually spawn, just being in fetter mode) it would be completely impossible to outdamage regen from 2 adds being up anyway, so this strategy wont work anyway imo. It looks like you need to zerg it with extreme luck, or there is some mechanic to actually proc it out of damage reduction and fetters mode every 1 min. Knowing SE its gonna be something stupid like Warder of Courage.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-01-22 10:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I remember reading here that landing Purulent Ooze on Mboze (at least V20) was quite easy if you had a RUN using 3x Earth runes Rayke.

I tried this today but it didn't work for me.
Pet Macc gear on my BST is close to BiS, missing Neck+2 only I think?
How can you even tell if Purulent Ooze landed at all? Do you just keep spamming until Rayke is up or what?
 Asura.Darciee
By Asura.Darciee 2023-01-22 10:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough, but with damage reduction that Mischief mentioned that start during fetter mode (which doesn't require fetters to actually spawn, just being in fetter mode) it would be completely impossible to outdamage regen from 2 adds being up anyway, so this strategy wont work anyway imo. It looks like you need to zerg it with extreme luck, or there is some mechanic to actually proc it out of damage reduction and fetters mode every 1 min. Knowing SE its gonna be something stupid like Warder of Courage.

I don't get the point of the reply I'll be honest I'd stated that the theory craft surrounding the ki2 was back to the drawing board anyway so I had already acknowledge in my first posy ki2 wouldn't work for one reason or another.
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-01-22 10:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
So, I remember reading here that landing Purulent Ooze on Mboze (at least V20) was quite easy if you had a RUN using 3x Earth runes Rayke.

How can you even tell if Purulent Ooze landed at all? Do you just keep spamming until Rayke is up or what?

Damage it, so it goes to 99%HP. If you see it goes back to 100%HP, then you know it landed. It can also goes back to 100%HP with Heaven's Grace, so you would need to know it's not that.
 Asura.Darciee
By Asura.Darciee 2023-01-22 10:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

V20 ooze could land no run if bst used run wild. You don't "know" it's landed initially. This is only seen a minute or two later I can't remember the exact time (think it's once the - att effect wears if landed which is roughly 70secs). Usually after you've died and rr'd back up (if no run) . On v20 if unlucky the ooze took a couple of attempts also iirc it was unda a run would use if had one as the ooze is water based.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2023-01-22 12:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not landed, nor attempted to land Purulent Ooze on Mboze, but it should be doable. Where you are going wrong is the Earth Runes. Purulent Ooze is Water-based, therefore you want to reduce Mboze's Water Resistance ranks in order to land it more easily. You will know when you are successful if you are using the addon that shows mob's HP percentages. Once you hit Mboze once, its HP will fall to 99%. When Purulent Ooze lands, its HP will flash up to 100% again, then drop back down to 99% when it is hit once more. This is how you will know you have been successful. You can now wipe and afk. After a short period of time, the debuff wears off Mboze and its HP will drop to 89%.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-01-22 12:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it Tellus x3 or Unda x3 Rayke then? Big difference there.
We used Tellus!
I was engaged to proc Tandem Strike, did not use Run Wild though.
The Macc bonus from Run Wild is unconfirmed but since me and the pet are gonna die regardless, might as well use it, right?
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2023-01-22 12:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it Tellus x3 or Unda x3 Rayke then? Big difference there.
We used Tellus!
I was engaged to proc Tandem Strike, did not use Run Wild though.
The Macc bonus from Run Wild is unconfirmed but since me and the pet are gonna die regardless, might as well use it, right?
I don't know ***about RUN. It's whatever deals Water damage/lowers Water Resistance ranks. Unda, I assume? There's no reason not to use Run Wild or Tandem Strike/Blow regardless of your intention to die or not. Just be careful with TP feed, as most TP moves from Mboze will btfo your pet (and probably you depending on which TP move and how many targets are in range).
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-01-22 13:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Unda x3 Rayke did the magic, landed 1/1.

Now I wonder if this approach would work on V25 Mboze too? Probably not, right?
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2023-01-22 13:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Unda x3 Rayke did the magic, landed 1/1.

Now I wonder if this approach would work on V25 Mboze too? Probably not, right?
I don't see any reason why it would not land. I have landed Purulent Ooze on V25 Kalunga without any outside help. I have seen Purulent Ooze land on V25 Xevioso with Rayke. I imagine it's just as easy to land on V25 Mboze as it is V20.
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-01-22 14:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you could have problem landing it on Ngai and Ongo and it should be easiest on Kalunga. Xevioso, Arebati and Mboze should be neutral.
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-01-22 14:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

We landed it on Mboze v25, I do not recall what runes were used though or how many attempts it took (I didn't actually see it land, someone else did). I used both Run Wild and Unleash, my pet macc set was mostly just Nyame, I engaged it for Tandem, and used pet macc food.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2023-01-30 16:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally downed Ongo after way too many tries, using RUN BRD COR GEO SCH BLM. Most failures caused by absolutely horrible roll/RD/WC/aura luck. Like seriously how many times can a COR roll a 6 on Tact Roll? The answer is: a lot. After so much pain I decided to post our experience to help folks in the future. We followed the standard strat so I'll leave some of the obvious stuff out like skillchains, the finer points for us was how best to pace the fight.

The flow that ended up working best for us was to use just Gambit+Rayke for the first 25%. Besides helix, it was entirely the BLM nuking throughout the entire fight, although SCH/GEO would sometimes throw in a random Stone V at the very tail end of the skillchain so as not to wall the BLM. No Random Deal. Wait for stratagems if needed, or even just do Ruinator>WF for a 2-step to fill time. Our BRD would open with SV songs before pull (SV at around 14m remaining), then Nitro and re-sing as SV was about to wear (including re-singing Threnody), so we found that moving slowly during this first phase wasn't a problem and in fact helped the flow of things a bit by letting the BRD be more ready for the add.

As add is coming out, GEO changes from Indi-INT to Indi-Barrier just until the BRD can get the add under control and take it away downstairs. SCH begins Tabula buffs, often resulting in drawing the add a bit hence the Barrier because if they die here it's game over. It's important to do this while the BRD is still there though, so they get the Regen+Embrava.

Once the add is well and away, GEO Bolsters and SCH starts SCs back up. Starting at 50% everyone needs to make sure they're at 20+ range in case of Static Prison. RUN does Gambit+Rayke when they're up again, which won't be right away but Bolster will still be up. Should be enough to hit 40% or very close to it. Random Deal can happen anytime after the second Gambit+Rayke get applied, but ultimately it should be up to the SCH to call for RD to help manage stratagems.

When 2nd add pops the BRD comes back up, everyone except RUN goes down the stairs to kinda meet the BRD halfway, wait until both adds are next to them, SCH Capers the BRD and off they go again. If RD hasn't already been used, use it now to get Gambit+Rayke up. Then everyone gets back into position, again make sure you're 20+ away to avoid Static Prison.

GEO puts down BoG bubble, Gambit + Subtle Sorcery right away. Once Subtle Sorcery ends, use Rayke. Wildcard can come anytime after that, again at SCH's discretion. RUN use Odyllic Subterfuge when folks move in for WC so they don't get flattened by an untimely TP move. The rest is just adapting to what gets reset and doesn't. Keep the Gambits and Raykes flowing as much as possible, SCH calls for another RD when they need strats (assuming Rayke is on cooldown) and a second Subtle Sorcery is just absolute pure gold. At least we assume it would be, we never got one.

RUN needs to be conscious of what abilities they have on cooldown for Random Deal. I did not use Valiance/Vallation/etc. Definitely did not use One For All and in fact did not use Phalanx either, as both could result in Ongo hitting for 0 and I want that juicy TP from getting hit. The one exception is after the first RD you don't have to worry about cooldowns because WC is next. After WC you gotta be careful again.

On our winning run we had about 90 seconds left at the end, and literally used our last RD at like 1% just to get a couple more stratagems and finish it off. Parser said we'd done around 3.6m damage, and it's believed that these things have 3.2m HP so he only regen about 400k HP total. We've had parses of over 5m on some other T3s due to heavy regen during the last 40%. This is the reason for why we shift almost everything into the last 40% and push that phase as fast as we can, to minimize that regen and reduce the overall damage we have to deal to kill it. In fact we even tried saving Bolster for the last phase as well, but we found that BoG + one Gambit/Rayke cycle just wasn't quite enough to get from 75% to 39% in a reasonable amount of time so we swapped the two.

Hope that helps! Happy bird hunting!
[+]
 Asura.Volteczero
By Asura.Volteczero 2023-01-30 22:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got the Ongo kill as well, the above is almost exactly what we did, except we did Bolster/Subtle at 75% after sforzo is off. We didn't get Wild Card 1h reset, but got lucky with aura, got magic evasion down at 75% and attack down at 40%.

On our winning run, Ongo was casting T6 thunder or something long, was able to bring him down to 33% before it sforzo. Killed with around 3 min left. It was earthday
 Asura.Baeron
user: Daeron
By Asura.Baeron 2023-01-30 23:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

One more thing I want to add on to Pergatory's post for our strat is that for skillchains, we used the standard 4-step while tabula wasn't up, but when it was, we did non-stop skillchaining by doing a scission followed by gravitation and the RUN and COR would continue it into a 6-step. There was never any need to wait - the SCH would start the next scission the moment the SC window closed and the RUN and COR would have plenty of TP by the time it was needed. This is also the time to re-roll Tactician's, especially if the first roll wasn't great. Getting a 5 or 11 for the last 40% is incredibly important - the only thing that affects damage more than being able to skillchain quickly is getting a MAB or Macc down aura.

Also, our win was on Firesday, so ~11.5 total minutes of fighting with neither a damage bonus nor a nerf due to day.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2023-01-31 04:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Mboze downed using a similar strategy to what's been previously posted, but with a few alterations.

Use two KI for this fight.
Cannot see how this can be done with one.

Team 1: PLD RDM GEO SMN BLU SAM
~ Goal is to get Mboze to 74% to force the Snapweed to be there for the 2nd team. Reaving Wind, Feather Tickle and Mewling to suppress TP. Indi-Focus if consistent resists are occuring but keep a powered up Geo-Fury on the SAM. SAM stands at maximum melee distance to avoid getting hit and feeding Mboze more TP.

Team 2: RUN WHM BRD COR BST WAR
~ We played around with various jobs in what ended up being the RUN's slot. RUN ended up being the best by far.

~ WAR is the 'main' tank for Mboze. Maintain enmity through WS damage alone.

~ WHM needs to keep Mboze silenced and keep an eye on Auspice's timer.

~ BRD and COR fairly straightforward.
Honor / Minuet / Minuet / Minuet / Herculean Etude
Crooked Chaos / Samurai
~ Let the WAR have the first few WS before starting on Mboze, let them get enmity established.

~ BST uses a Vermin for Killer Instinct then keeps Leech alive for TP draining until Killer Instinct needs re-applying. Call out when a Pet swap is happening so all TP feed to Mboze stops. Also turn away from the Snapweeds during this phase so a badly timed AoE Paralyze doesn't eat Call Beast's timer, that's a guaranteed loss if you have no more resets.

~ RUN has a lot going on here. RUN is holding the Snapweed/s in place to be used as TP batteries. They have a very fine line to walk in this fight as they need to remain 2nd, if not 3rd on Mboze's enmity list while being atop the enmity list for the two Snapweeds.
~ Angle the Snapweeds away from the BRD and COR. Nepenthic Plunge and Infaunal Flop are conal attacks and the most dangerous the Snapweeds have. If only the RUN is getting hit with them they become a lot more manageable.
~ Use a PDT/Inquartata build to tank the Snapweeds.
~ Recommend taking all Enmity+ out of Valiance especially so you don't accidentally get Mboze on yourself, causing you to lose the Snapweeds and it's all downhill from there.
~ Alternate between Dimidation and Spinning Slash to add DPS. Both hit surprisingly hard (25-30k) at high TP. Do not be tempted to use Resolution, it will feed far too much TP since it is a multi-hit WS.

It's been mentioned before I'm sure but Mboze is surprisingly quick to drop from 75% to 40%, even from 40% to 25%. When you reach 25% be very careful and pace your damage as to not make Mboze cross the 1000% TP threshold. If that means waiting 15 or so seconds for another Leech drain, do it. If you have 6:00+ left and Mboze is below 25% you have time on your side.
[+]
By zixxer 2023-01-31 04:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Like seriously how many times can a COR roll a 6 on Tact Roll? The answer is: a lot.

My teammates dubbed me a new nickname due to this. "SIXXER"...
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
Server: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2023-01-31 06:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

zixxer said: »
Asura.Pergatory said: »
Like seriously how many times can a COR roll a 6 on Tact Roll? The answer is: a lot.

My teammates dubbed me a new nickname due to this. "SIXXER"...

[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Server: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2023-02-01 05:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »

Mboze downed using a similar strategy to what's been previously posted, but with a few alterations.

Use two KI for this fight.
Cannot see how this can be done with one.

Team 1: PLD RDM GEO SMN BLU SAM
~ Goal is to get Mboze to 74% to force the Snapweed to be there for the 2nd team. Reaving Wind, Feather Tickle and Mewling to suppress TP. Indi-Focus if consistent resists are occuring but keep a powered up Geo-Fury on the SAM. SAM stands at maximum melee distance to avoid getting hit and feeding Mboze more TP.

Team 2: RUN WHM BRD COR BST WAR
~ We played around with various jobs in what ended up being the RUN's slot. RUN ended up being the best by far.

~ WAR is the 'main' tank for Mboze. Maintain enmity through WS damage alone.

~ WHM needs to keep Mboze silenced and keep an eye on Auspice's timer.

~ BRD and COR fairly straightforward.
Honor / Minuet / Minuet / Minuet / Herculean Etude
Crooked Chaos / Samurai
~ Let the WAR have the first few WS before starting on Mboze, let them get enmity established.

~ BST uses a Vermin for Killer Instinct then keeps Leech alive for TP draining until Killer Instinct needs re-applying. Call out when a Pet swap is happening so all TP feed to Mboze stops. Also turn away from the Snapweeds during this phase so a badly timed AoE Paralyze doesn't eat Call Beast's timer, that's a guaranteed loss if you have no more resets.

~ RUN has a lot going on here. RUN is holding the Snapweed/s in place to be used as TP batteries. They have a very fine line to walk in this fight as they need to remain 2nd, if not 3rd on Mboze's enmity list while being atop the enmity list for the two Snapweeds.
~ Angle the Snapweeds away from the BRD and COR. Nepenthic Plunge and Infaunal Flop are conal attacks and the most dangerous the Snapweeds have. If only the RUN is getting hit with them they become a lot more manageable.
~ Use a PDT/Inquartata build to tank the Snapweeds.
~ Recommend taking all Enmity+ out of Valiance especially so you don't accidentally get Mboze on yourself, causing you to lose the Snapweeds and it's all downhill from there.
~ Alternate between Dimidation and Spinning Slash to add DPS. Both hit surprisingly hard (25-30k) at high TP. Do not be tempted to use Resolution, it will feed far too much TP since it is a multi-hit WS.

It's been mentioned before I'm sure but Mboze is surprisingly quick to drop from 75% to 40%, even from 40% to 25%. When you reach 25% be very careful and pace your damage as to not make Mboze cross the 1000% TP threshold. If that means waiting 15 or so seconds for another Leech drain, do it. If you have 6:00+ left and Mboze is below 25% you have time on your side.
Could switch the war for a drk for sure on the second fight that way soul Enslavement and torcleaver should work wonders on it. I'd imagine the war is there to help with provoke also right? I'm glad to see war can replace drk like I was speaking on early in a v20 clear. Edit: nvm the soul Enslavement maybe down before of first fight my bad.
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-02-01 08:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
Could switch the war for a drk for sure on the second fight that way soul Enslavement and torcleaver should work wonders on it. I'd imagine the war is there to help with provoke also right? I'm glad to see war can replace drk like I was speaking on early in a v20 clear. Edit: nvm the soul Enslavement maybe down before of first fight my bad.

DRK is much better simply because COR and BRD want to use Savage, so WAR using Savage too is pretty terrible. WAR would need to use Mistral axe or something, which isn't ideal.
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2023-02-01 08:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

WAR is much better simply because COR and BRD want to use Savage, so WAR using Warcry helps both of them. WAR would need to use Mistral axe or something, which is absolutely viable.
[+]
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-02-01 09:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We did Redemption DRK on KI 1 and I went Farsha WAR on KI 2, so no Savage Blade competition with BRD or COR . Calamity and Mistral were both doing 25-30k, but primarily used Calamity until dmg fell off, tossed in a few Mistrals then back to Calamity. Was using Miso Ramen +1 for the extra DEF and dmg still wasn't an issue.

From the WAR POV, (and I'm sure it's been posted already, haven't kept up with the entire thread, sorry) opened with just Warcry, RD, Berserk > Tomahawk > Restraint > Retaliation > Warcry, waited until after 40% for 2nd Mboze Invincible and add pop, Warcry is up by then so popped it + MS/BR, Wild Card, Warcry only again, RD, then should have your 5th Warcry up if RD didn't miss. Pop whatever you got left in the tank to finish the fight.
[+]
 Asura.Asalith
user: Smegpot
By Asura.Asalith 2023-02-01 09:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

DRK is much better simply because COR and BRD want to use Savage, so WAR using Savage too is pretty terrible. WAR would need to use Mistral axe or something, which isn't ideal.

I was the WAR on the clear that Ruau posted above, WAR is a lot better than DRK on 2nd stage IMO.

Mistrals and Calamitys were hitting 35-40k each not including MS, there was no issue at all with damage. Warcry helps BRD/COR/RUN (don't underestimate RUN damage on this) and you can get off up to 6 in a single fight. Only thing I'd add is WAR does need to have a highly ranked up Ikenga's Axe.

Using this strat DRK loses a lot of their dmg potential as they can't white dmg Mboze. Also, DRK is really strong for the first KI and I think it's better suited on that (we ended up using SAM on our clear but that was due to job combos)

You do lose soul enslavement under 25% which does suck a little but you still have Unleash and as long as people are WSing appropriately around TP Drainkiss under 25% (everyone spamming WS at 1k will get you all killed) then there should be no issue.

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention is Tomahawk, this increases damage a lot.
[+]
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-02-01 10:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Asalith said: »
Mistrals and Calamitys were hitting 35-40k

Just curious, did you switch up your WS sets for this fight or just use your normal WS sets?

I kept capped DT and +23 SB1 in both my TP and WS sets, so wasn't WSing as hard as I could have. I did see high 35-40k's during zerk/warcry/tomahawk/killer instinct windows, but my average was much lower when buffs were down, probably 28k-ish if I had to guess.
 Asura.Asalith
user: Smegpot
By Asura.Asalith 2023-02-01 10:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Clintbeastwood said: »
Asura.Asalith said: »
Mistrals and Calamitys were hitting 35-40k

Just curious, did you switch up your WS sets for this fight or just use your normal WS sets?

I kept capped DT and +23 SB1 in both my TP and WS sets, so wasn't WSing as hard as I could have. I did see high 35-40k's during zerk/warcry/tomahawk/killer instinct windows, but my average was much lower when buffs were down, probably 28k-ish if I had to guess.

Set was fairly standard but I was using popos, full timing berserk/restraint and not using defender. With hindsight, I probably should have chucked in more SB under 25%.

sets.precast.WS['Calamity'] = {ammo="Knobkierrie",
head={ name="Agoge Mask +3", augments={'Enhances "Savagery" effect',}},
body="Nyame Mail",
hands="Boii Mufflers +3",
legs="Boii Cuisses +3",
feet="Nyame Sollerets",
neck={ name="War. Beads +2", augments={'Path: A',}},
waist={ name="Sailfi Belt +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
left_ear="Moonshade Earring",
right_ear="Thrud Earring",
left_ring="Epaminondas's Ring",
right_ring="Sroda Ring",
back={ name="Cichol's Mantle", augments={'STR+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','STR+10','Weapon skill damage +10%','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}},
}

I was also alternating every WS, probably didn't need to but they weren't too far apart in dmg so I didn't see why not
First Page 2 3 ... 218 219 220 ... 237 238 239