ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 142 143 144
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-26 12:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Which part of his tweet was factually incorrect?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 12:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

“Fatty McFatfat is fat and needs to exercise!”

“How could he play golf at a time like this?!?”
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 13:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Riding around in a golf cart does not count as exercise. Remember, human bodies are batteries, and exercising drains it! It has been fun to see all of his Obama golf jabs blow up in his face tho.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 14:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Riding around in a golf cart does not count as exercise. Remember, human bodies are batteries, and exercising drains it! It has been fun to see all of his Obama golf jabs blow up in his face tho.

Few things here. One, there’s no need to make dumb comments like saying that golf isn’t exercise just because people ride around between shots. Certainly there are more active forms of exercise, but a baseball fan shouldn’t be knocking anyone for participating in activities with frequent sedentary breaks in the action.

Two, your battery quote isn’t on the record anywhere that I can find. It’s a “we talked to a guy who said that Trump said a thing” quote. Not exactly reliable.

Three, Obama golfed a lot. Trump does too, but he actually owns golf courses and, for better or worse, businessmen do a lot of deals on golf courses for whatever reason. Neither of them hold a candle to Eisenhower or Wilson, though. Wilson even put in a round of golf on the day that he declared war with Germany.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-05-26 15:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Three, Obama golfed a lot. Trump does too, but he actually owns golf courses and, for better or worse, businessmen do a lot of deals on golf courses for whatever reason. Neither of them hold a candle to Eisenhower or Wilson, though. Wilson even put in a round of golf on the day that he declared war with Germany.

Because discussing business deals is hard while playing baseball, basketball, soccer or virtually every other sport we have. Golf requires hours of standing in a spot for awhile, walking to the next spot then standing there for awhile. It's semi-private in that people are not listening in on what your saying and things can be said without fear of getting out. Basically if one of the Senior VP's wants to frankly discuss how much head count they need to reduce to meet year end financial targets, they can do so on a golf course. Then there is the legal aspect, whats said on a golf course stays on the golf course, lots of questionable ***gets decided there.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 15:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to see business deals being discussed while playing other sports, though. Maybe hockey, where you could be watching a senior VP screaming “I’LL SHOW YOU A MERGER!” as he body-checks someone into a wall.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-26 18:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fact check: Trump has spent far more time at golf clubs than Obama had at same point

Quote:
Obama played 98 rounds of golf through this point in his presidency, according to data provided to CNN by Mark Knoller, a veteran CBS News White House correspondent who is known for tracking presidential activities. By contrast, Knoller said, Trump has spent all or part of 248 days at a golf course.

CNN's own count has Trump at 266 days spending some time at a Trump golf course....
Please note the different, bolded, metrics.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 20:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Fact check: Trump has spent far more time at golf clubs than Obama had at same point

Quote:
Obama played 98 rounds of golf through this point in his presidency, according to data provided to CNN by Mark Knoller, a veteran CBS News White House correspondent who is known for tracking presidential activities. By contrast, Knoller said, Trump has spent all or part of 248 days at a golf course.

CNN's own count has Trump at 266 days spending some time at a Trump golf course....

Yup, good of you to note the difference, because they’re trying to compare apples to oranges. Visiting your own property is not the same thing as putting in 18 holes.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-26 20:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Exercise is important to stay well toned and in shape.

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 20:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, Trump is fat. Excellent observational skills.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-26 21:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad your observational skills failed at recognizing when an elected official is playing golf exclusively at their own private clubs for the purpose self enrichment at the expense of the tax payer. Versus an elected official playing golf at government funded military courses.

Quote:

Yup, good of you to note the difference, because they’re trying to compare apples to oranges. Visiting your own property is not the same thing as putting in 18 holes.
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 21:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Are you suggesting Trump is going to his golf resorts to do something other than..golf?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 22:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Too bad your observational skills failed at recognizing when an elected official is playing golf exclusively at their own private clubs for the purpose self enrichment at the expense of the tax payer. Versus an elected official playing golf at government funded military courses.

Lol. I always love this “self enrichment” angle, as if Trump needs the piddly extra cash at this point in his life. Maybe, just maybe, he likes his properties better than military courses? And btw, at least a third of Obama’s golf outings were at non-military courses.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 22:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you suggesting Trump is going to his golf resorts to do something other than..golf?

Most of the time that’s probably what he is doing, but there have been non-golf events hosted at Trump resorts that he has attended. And have you ever been to a golf resort? It’s not like golf is literally the only thing you can do there.
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 22:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I doubt he is swimming in the pools, or playing tennis, or doing anything within public view other than golfing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 22:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

And if so? I’m still not sure what the problem is.
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 22:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Twitter adds fact check to Trump's conspiracy tweets abotu mail in voting

This was fun. Curious how Twitter didn't take down Trump's other conspiracy tweets of the day but, baby steps Twitter.

Quote:
Twitter on Tuesday placed warnings on two posts from President Trump earlier in the day in which he railed against mail-in voting in California, claiming without evidence that the practice is full of fraud.

"These Tweets contain potentially misleading information about voting processes and have been labeled to provide additional context around mail-in ballots," a spokesperson for the social media platform told The Hill, pointing to a recent blog post on misinformation policies.

The president has increasingly leveled unsubstantiated claims about widespread fraud in mail-in voting as states consider it as a way to decrease the risks posed by the coronavirus.

The tweets Tuesday, which came two days after the Republican National Committee sued Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) over his efforts to expand mail-in voting in California, alleged that allowing an expansion would rig the election.

The warning, which prompts users to "get the facts about mail-in ballots," leads to a page on Twitter featuring an explanation of the factual errors in the tweets as well as links to various outlets covering the tweets.

"Trump falsely claimed that mail-in ballots would lead to 'a Rigged Election.' However, fact-checkers say there is no evidence that mail-in ballots are linked to voter fraud," it reads under the heading "What you need to know."

"Trump falsely claimed that California will send mail-in ballots to 'anyone living in the state, no matter who they are or how they got there.' In fact, only registered voters will receive ballots. Though Trump targeted California, mail-in ballots are already used in some states, including Oregon, Utah and Nebraska," it adds.

Its disinformation, plain and simple. I expect him to continue to spout these conspiracies until he loses in November, then continue on after that. And I hope Twitter continues to label them false not only because they are in fact false, but I know it enrages him.
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 22:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It was you that played the But Obama!!! card. Obama didn't vacation nearly as much as Bush or Trump.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 23:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It was you that played the But Obama!!! card. Obama didn't vacation nearly as much as Bush or Trump.

?

Come on, bro. You mentioned Obama first and I simply built off your comment. That was on this very page. And, I should note, I didn’t even complain about his golfing. I just pointed out that he golfed a lot, which relative to previous presidents is hardly debatable except when compared to two other presidents that I referenced.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 23:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I wish politicians would play golf and vacation a whole lot more than they do. You should be as overjoyed as I am to see someone that you don’t want influencing your life spending less time actually accomplishing it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-26 23:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't appropriate for you to fat shame people, rather rude actually. Trump is doing everything he can to stay in shape with golfing. Stop being so mean Rava.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-26 23:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol. I always love this “self enrichment” angle, as if Trump needs the piddly extra cash at this point in his life. Maybe, just maybe, he likes his properties better than military courses? And btw, at least a third of Obama’s golf outings were at non-military courses.

ODS is real. Sorry Rava, Obama isn't president and hasn't been for many years.
By volkom 2020-05-26 23:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Neither of them hold a candle to Eisenhower or Wilson

YouTube Video Placeholder

like him for golfing or hate him ~ playing golf at 73, moving about and having a super stressful job, i'm surprised he isn't in a nursing home by now
[+]
By volkom 2020-05-26 23:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

:( wish i could link the video T_T
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-26 23:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Facts are now election tampering.

We live in the dumbest *** timeline.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 23:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Thanks for reminding me. Brings a smile to my face.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-27 00:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Thanks for reminding me. Brings a smile to my face.

Is that what that was? I thought you were constipated.
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-27 00:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The NPC crew fell for the propaganda (again). If they wanted to legitimately compare number of rounds of golf, they'd simply state how many rounds each had played. They intentionally do not do that... they use two completely different metrics to trick morons. Morons can't delineate between rounds of golf and days where at least one minute was spent on a property that also has a golf course on it. They just see the two numbers and start foaming at the mouth because their first grade math levels tell them that one number is larger than the other. Even this leftist Trump golf counter site, meant to try to make him look bad, has to explicitly state that there's evidence that he may have played golf 119 times out of those 248 visits. That means that about half the time he's definitely not playing, and the other half they're just guessing.

Trump's wealthier than your entire pathetic bloodline will ever be before it dies off. He donates his entire presidential salary to charity. But simpletons see orange man bad headline, simpletons get fake outraged, call orange man fat and self-enriching, as orange man works 20 hours a day for free for the country, and simpletons eat cheetos in their basement and help no one. At any point do people like you ever feel bad about being wrong and hateful about literally everything you see? Why keep living like that? It seems like half the country is completely useless trashbag kids who do absolutely nothing productive for anyone, and spend all their time projecting their self-loathing onto people more successful than them.

That photo of fat Trump couldn't be more obviously stretched lol. I'm 99% sure ozment is a real life brainlet, and you can tell from his profile pic that he's fat, himself LOL! Talk about embarrassing projection.

oRanGE maN bAd!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-27 00:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
The NPC crew fell for the propaganda (again). If they wanted to legitimately compare number of rounds of golf, they'd simply state how many rounds each had played. They intentionally do not do that... they use two completely different metrics to trick morons. Morons can't delineate between rounds of golf and days where at least one minute was spent on a property that also has a golf course on it. They just see the two numbers and start foaming at the mouth because their first grade math levels tell them that one number is larger than the other. Even this leftist Trump golf counter site, meant to try to make him look bad, has to explicitly state that there's evidence that he may have played golf 119 times out of those 248 visits. That means that about half the time he's definitely not playing, and the other half they're just guessing.

Trump's wealthier than your entire pathetic bloodline will ever be before it dies off. He donates his entire presidential salary to charity. But simpletons see orange man bad headline, simpletons get fake outraged, call orange man fat and self-enriching, as orange man works 20 hours a day for free for the country, and simpletons eat cheetos in their basement and help no one. At any point do people like you ever feel bad about being wrong and hateful about literally everything you see? Why keep living like that? It seems like half the country is completely useless trashbag kids who do absolutely nothing productive for anyone, and spend all their time projecting their self-loathing onto people more successful than them.

That photo of fat Trump couldn't be more obviously stretched lol. I'm 99% sure ozment is a real life brainlet, and you can tell from his profile pic that he's fat, himself LOL! Talk about embarrassing projection.

oRanGE maN bAd!

You don't matter.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 00:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

His post was funny at least, he seems pretty angry, not that anyone cares.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 142 143 144