ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 142 143 144
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-27 00:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Too bad your observational skills failed at recognizing when an elected official is playing golf exclusively at their own private clubs for the purpose self enrichment at the expense of the tax payer. Versus an elected official playing golf at government funded military courses.

Lol. I always love this “self enrichment” angle, as if Trump needs the piddly extra cash at this point in his life. Maybe, just maybe, he likes his properties better than military courses? And btw, at least a third of Obama’s golf outings were at non-military courses.

ODS is real. Sorry Rava, Obama isn't president and hasn't been for many years.

Thanks for reminding me. Brings a smile to my face.

Is that what that was? I thought you were constipated.

What grade are you in again?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 00:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, at least one grade level higher than absknight at least.
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-27 00:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you kids recruit someone to your side who can at least try to make a reasonable argument about anything? Anything better than obviously fake statistics, obviously fake photos, obviously fake outrage, and booger-eater disses.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 00:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

/yawn
By Voren 2020-05-27 03:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

In four years the average American will have had 416 days off and way from the office, not including holidays.

If Trump doesn't exceed that, IDGAF if he goes and plays 18 holes on the moon #spacefarce.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-27 03:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you care that he makes a million dollars of tax payer money every time he does it?

Not that it costs a million, but that he profits, himself, from forcing the secret service and all the staffers to rent carts from his business, and rent rooms in his hotels etc.
[+]
By Voren 2020-05-27 04:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Do you care that he makes a million dollars of tax payer money every time he does it?

Not that it costs a million, but that he profits, himself, from forcing the secret service and all the staffers to rent carts from his business, and rent rooms in his hotels etc.

I was simply responding to the portion of the argument that went towards time.

If you want to talk tax money spent on his time off, yeah I got nothing, last I saw his first three years had a larger bill than Obama's eight, and counting. How much of that went to Trump's pocket, I have no idea.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-27 08:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Surely you have a detailed source that proves this. No one would just go on the internet and say numbers.

Also, should he work for free AND foot the bill for secret service? Doi.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-27 09:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

There isn't any news source on the entire internet that doesn't know trump enriches himself by using taxpayer money to go to his own locations.

What's irrelevant is the exact amount.

Trumps blowing a gasket on twitter about twitter though, can't make this ***up. Shame on twitter for taking so long to do something.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 09:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Threatening to close down Twitter lol. Needless to say that's impossible.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-27 10:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-27 11:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
Can you kids recruit someone to your side who can at least try to make a reasonable argument about anything? Anything better than obviously fake statistics, obviously fake photos, obviously fake outrage, and booger-eater disses.

This coming from the guy who believes Trumps rich because he says he is. History and court records show he’s not as rich as you believe.

But it’s nice to see who the cult members are on this forum.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-27 11:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Here comes Zero thinking he hasn’t been drinking the Kool-Aid just because his is a different flavor.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-27 12:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Here comes Zero thinking he hasn’t been drinking the Kool-Aid just because his is a different flavor.

What flavor you been drinking Mr. I think Trump is so rich he wouldn’t use the office of the Presidency to enrich himself despite all evidence pointing to the contrary?

Mines black cherry.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-27 13:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

There isn't any news source on the entire internet that doesn't know trump enriches himself by using taxpayer money to go to his own locations.

What's irrelevant is the exact amount.

Trumps blowing a gasket on twitter about twitter though, can't make this ***up. Shame on twitter for taking so long to do something.

You could just say that you don't have a source and made this up because orange man bad.

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Valefor.Commodus said: »

This coming from the guy who believes Trumps rich because he says he is. History and court records show he’s not as rich as you believe.

But it’s nice to see who the cult members are on this forum.

They released one of his tax return summaries on live TV a couple of years ago, and it showed that he pays tens of millions in just federal taxes. He is rich, it's not debatable. You are poor and jealous, it's not debatable.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-27 14:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Are we back on “Trump is not rich”? Like, he’s not Jeff Bezos rich so clearly he’s so poor that he needs to vacation at his own resorts to pad his wallet? It’s pretty obvious that Trump likes the smell of his own brand, but let’s not hop off the edge of Occam’s Razor for the sake of conspiracy.

Y’all need to get figure out exactly what your argument is and why it’s a problem before going completely off the rails of logic.
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 14:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Not me. I know he is rich, I also know he is hiding his tax returns because they are too embarrassing for him.
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 14:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I see now he is continuing to tweet that Joe Scarborough conspiracy, despite even the GOP hitting him for it. Its complete ***, wonder why Twitter hasn't taken them down like the family requested?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-27 14:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Not me. I know he is rich, I also know he is hiding his tax returns because they are too embarrassing for him.

I don’t know if that’s the reason, but bonus points for making a logical assumption. That being said, it’s rare to see a candidate that releases everything. There’s a skeleton in every closet.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-27 15:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »

If you want to talk tax money spent on his time off, yeah I got nothing, last I saw his first three years had a larger bill than Obama's eight, and counting. How much of that went to Trump's pocket, I have no idea.
In Obama's eight years no government money was spent on anything he could possibly profit from.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-27 15:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Voren said: »

In Obama's eight years no government money was spent on anything he could possibly profit from.

Define “profit”. Like any good politician, Obama funneled billions of taxpayer dollars in grants and loans to his donors in that time-honored Washington tradition of cyclical back-scratching.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-27 16:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav, I think you are confused as to which branch of government holds the power of the purse.

In any event, the Obamas, like most other former presidents, made his pile after he served.

I believe that in the last 50 or so years only Nixon, Carter, and Bush II retired from public life and profiting from it after they served.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-27 16:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just in case you were wondering just why Trump went on about the Atlantic, its editor thinks this article might be why.

Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President

Why don’t the president’s supporters hold him to their own standard of masculinity?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-27 16:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Rav, I think you are confused as to which branch of government holds the power of the purse.

No confusion whatsoever. The final cog may turn the wheel, but give the crank some credit.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-27 17:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no source showing where or how Trump is allegedly profiting from his position. Just more wild accusation with no evidence.

Visiting his own clubs and resorts is how he unwound as a private citizen. It would be one thing if he started doing crazy ***that he never did before becoming President, but he’s not. So to make it seem like he’s playing golf solely to “enrich” himself now that he’s president is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. He’s interested in real estate deals in the tens and hundreds of millions, not a night’s stay for his bodyguards.

You’re so fake outraged about Trump playing golf, you must be furious about biden using his VP position to funnel billions to his son’s bogus company in Ukraine and China... right? Even more mad about the clintons funneling billions in government “aid” through their fake charity and into their and their friends’ pockets... right?

Haha but who cares, none of that matters, because Trump is fat and plays golf right guys amirite? Lol
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 17:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, fun times.
By Viciouss 2020-05-27 20:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This is funny.

Trump announces doomed executive order targeting social media sites

Quote:
President Trump is set to sign an executive order "pertaining to social media" on Thursday, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters Wednesday.

She did not offer any further details.

The announcement follows a multi-day feud between the president and Twitter.

The social media giant applied for the first time an informational label to one of the president's tweets on Tuesday.

The warning, saying to "get the facts about mail-in ballots," was attached two posts railing against mail-in voting in California, claiming without evidence that the practice is full of fraud.

"These Tweets contain potentially misleading information about voting processes and have been labeled to provide additional context around mail-in ballots," a spokesperson for the social media platform told The Hill.

There is no "anti-conservative" bias. Its just the latest conspiracy theory in the ongoing effort to play the victim card. Trump's lies weren't fact checked because of his political affiliation, they were fact checked because they weren't true, period.

There is nothing the WH can do about social media sites, other than stop using them. Still wondering why he is being allowed to lie about Joe Scarborough tho.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-27 20:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh look he’s gonna violate the 1st amendment with an act of government because he feels his 1st amendment right was violated by corporate policy.

I’m sure this is fine...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 142 143 144