ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 142 143 144
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-22 22:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

"no one new has accused me of rape this year" Trump
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 22:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Nah. We have never been worried about beating Trump, and now that the combination of covid and his horrible response to it has ravaged the economy, and the GOP saying wait until August for more help, what does he have to run on?

Except your version of reality isn't reflected on his followers. He's not losing support, so the ball is in your court. Maybe you should worry less about bashing Trump (which you have done unsuccessfully for years) and more about promoting Creepy Uncle Joe, because it's his turnout that will make or break this election.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-22 22:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Nah. We have never been worried about beating Trump, and now that the combination of covid and his horrible response to it has ravaged the economy, and the GOP saying wait until August for more help, what does he have to run on?

Except your version of reality isn't reflected on his followers. He's not losing support, so the ball is in your court. Maybe you should worry less about bashing Trump (which you have done unsuccessfully for years) and more about promoting Creepy Uncle Joe, because it's his turnout that will make or break this election.

Ha, think Trump isn't losing support? Check out Arizona. Remember how I have accurately said all any Dem has to do to beat Trump is win Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, 3 Dem controlled states? Well, we can safely amend that to win Pennsylvania, Michigan, lose Wisconsin, win Arizona, win the WH.

Trump is running poorly on his own in Arizona, and the GOP senator, Martha McSally, running for "re-election" or rather, trying to win her first election in 3 attempts, is down by double digits to her Dem challenger. I don't see how she is going to turn that around, the Dems have beaten her twice, they know how to run against her, and its easy to see Biden just riding that support to the WH. Its not like any of Trump's "followers" can save him in John McCain country.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-05-22 22:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see how she is going to turn that around

Pump the brakes. It's a long way til November.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-22 23:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I explained my reasoning, she has never won an election, she is currently 12 points down. the question really becomes, how long does the GOP spend money on that race?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 23:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »

This. Races can shift dramatically in a matter of days, as we have seen time and time again in the past several years. Dems would be wise to not count their chickens before they hatch, but they seem to do it in almost every major election. I honestly wonder how much they've driven down their own turnouts in the past simply by creating a false sense of security.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-23 09:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Biden is the lesser of two Rapists.

Biden is also the lesser of two Racists.

Still not really seeing a problem.
Its not like he is losing either of those demographics to Trump. None of those offended people are gonna be pushed to Trump. I mean he has been deathly quiet on the Tara Reade story, what could he possibly say?
"If I believed Tara Reade I wouldn't vote for me." - Joe Biden.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-23 09:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
This. Races can shift dramatically in a matter of days, as we have seen time and time again in the past several years. Dems would be wise to not count their chickens before they hatch, but they seem to do it in almost every major election. I honestly wonder how much they've driven down their own turnouts in the past simply by creating a false sense of security.
Nate Silver stated that the false sense of security thing was a part of why Clinton lost in '16.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-24 03:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-05-24 08:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Biden is the lesser of two Rapists.

Biden is also the lesser of two Racists.

Still not really seeing a problem.
Its not like he is losing either of those demographics to Trump. None of those offended people are gonna be pushed to Trump. I mean he has been deathly quiet on the Tara Reade story, what could he possibly say?
"If I believed Tara Reade I wouldn't vote for me." - Joe Biden.

Then I guess Joe isn't running anymore, #BelieveAllWomen
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-24 09:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-25 17:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump Says Republican National Convention Might Move From Charlotte—No Other City Wanted to Host It
Newsweek

Well... there's always his Doral resort ...
By Viciouss 2020-05-25 18:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The conventions are supposed to be in July/August right? Just cancel them both. If the 10 billion dollar sports leagues are facing down the reality of playing in empty stadiums into next year, everyone else is too. No amount of pretending is going to make covid vanish.
By Eboneezer 2020-05-25 21:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The conventions are supposed to be in July/August right? Just cancel them both. If the 10 billion dollar sports leagues are facing down the reality of playing in empty stadiums into next year, everyone else is too.

Biden already has empty stadiums. The only one it would affect is Trump.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-25 21:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh huh.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-25 22:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

To think that anyone would vote for Trump 2020 is astonishing. As we look at the current situation in our country one can't help but ponder his wise words to Obama in 2009.

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-25 22:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
To think that anyone would vote for Trump 2020 is astonishing. As we look at the current situation in our country one can't help but ponder his wise words to Obama in 2009.

Fake.

Snopes
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-25 23:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Why bother trying to dig up tweets from 2009 when we have plenty of material to work with from 2020? there are so many *** swine flu comparisons he has tried to play in the last few months.

Also, why is he swaying?
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-25 23:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah man why bother with fake stories from 2009 when there are plenty of fake stories from 2020? OrAnGE mAn BaD!
[+]
By volkom 2020-05-25 23:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone remember this clip?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 00:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Why bother trying to dig up tweets from 2009 when we have plenty of material to work with from 2020?

This particular line is so eerily close to what I've been saying for years that I'm starting to wonder if you finally get it.

Seriously, with the treasure trove of Trump gems that his opposition can use, why is it that we keep seeing, one, made up crap as shown above, and two, quotes taken completely out of context?

Is it that the opposition really doesn't think his actual statements and tweets aren't good enough to use? Why else would they peddle this crap in the mere hope that everyone is too gullible to spend the required ten seconds to verify it?

I just don't get it. I can identify a fake Trump quote almost every time. Maybe his detractors are so blinded by hatred that they lose that sense of uncanny valley, but come on. After this many years they shouldn't be so hard to spot.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 00:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah well, you've never seen me digging up old Trump quotes. I'm far too lazy and he gives us daily ammo.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-26 01:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah well, you've never seen me digging up old Trump quotes. I'm far too lazy and he gives us daily ammo.

I’ll give you that, although sometimes the ammo that is chosen is the backfiring variety. I almost feel like each media outlet needs a centrist on staff with veto power to be like, “No, focusing on that quote would be shallow, counterproductive, and hypocritical. Here’s something even better that might not be low-hanging fruit but can actually lead to an intelligent discussion on the issue at hand.” Instead, we get this echo chamber group think garbage where the headline is far more important than any real substance.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-26 01:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now I'm less interested in his daily jibberish and wondering why he was swaying and slouching while trying to speak.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-26 09:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fake.

Snopes

Was it the correct spelling and grammar that gave it away?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-26 09:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The conventions are supposed to be in July/August right? Just cancel them both. If the 10 billion dollar sports leagues are facing down the reality of playing in empty stadiums into next year, everyone else is too. No amount of pretending is going to make covid vanish.
Look, if Trump wants the 50,000 most fervent republicans to all catch covid-19 who are we to naysay him?

... intelligent discussion ....
Optimist.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-26 09:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fake.

Snopes

Was it the correct spelling and grammar that gave it away?

It’s amusing when low IQ, low-performing people try to bash a guy way smarter and more successful than them by pretending that person is “stupid.” Shows how insecure and jealous you are with your personal life failings lol. It’s also the same crowd that pretends to be “anti-bullying” and “anti-hate speach,” which isn’t even a real thing. But the irony eludes them because they’re low IQ and lack original, critical thought.

A lot of other people seem to have serious daddy issues and hate themselves because they never amounted to anything in their father’s eyes, so they project their self-loathing onto their current daddy figure, daddy Trump.

The decent thing to do when called out on being duped (again) and posting something obviously fake (again) would be to admit you were duped (again) and either say you’ll try harder or just disappear for a while. Pivoting to calling your daddy stupid is even more embarrassing for you.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-26 09:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Look, if Trump wants the 50,000 most fervent republicans to all catch covid-19 who are we to naysay him?

Agreed! I say Trump should move forward as planned. :)
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-26 12:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump defends playing golf in rambling Twitter rant as US coronavirus death toll nears 100,000

President attempts to deflect criticism by attacking news media, Biden and Obama

The Independent
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 142 143 144