ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 14:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
They say picture is worth a 1000 vapid words.

Usually it’s best to put those words in an order that makes sense grammatically, though.

Yes because the omission of an “a” made it too difficult for your big brain to understand.
By Viciouss 2020-05-20 14:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Voting by mail is going to be prevalent this year, its up to everyone to work together to reduce the already fractional amount of fraud, just like every election. Trump throwing tantrums and blurting conspiracies with zero evidence is going to last all year which will give us plenty of entertainment if nothing else.

Not only are people afraid of voting in person, we saw in Wisconsin that very few of the volunteers showed up at the polling places. Still, over 50 cases were confirmed amongst the volunteers. Some states will fight the concept as long as they can, but as the death toll continues to rise the crying from Trump will mean less and less.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-20 14:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

They say picture is worth a 1000 vapid words.

Usually it’s best to put those words in an order that makes sense grammatically, though.

Yes because the omission of an “a” made it too difficult for your big brain to understand.

An “a” before 1000 doesn’t make much sense either. You took us into the weeds, don’t get mad when the conversation just gets more pointless and stupid. All this so you could feel justified about fat jokes....
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 14:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That’s on you boo

“A picture is worth a thousand words” is the normal usage.

I omitted an “A” before picture, and included it before the number 1000 as a stylistic choice.

You’re getting lost in your own *** because you’re too invested.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-20 15:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

That’s on you boo

“A picture is worth a thousand words” is the normal usage.

I omitted an “A” before picture, and included it before the number 1000 as a stylistic choice.

You’re getting lost in your own *** because you’re too invested.

“Stylistic choice”

You crack me up.
[+]
By volkom 2020-05-20 15:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Voting by mail is going to be prevalent this year, its up to everyone to work together to reduce the already fractional amount of fraud, just like every election. Trump throwing tantrums and blurting conspiracies with zero evidence is going to last all year which will give us plenty of entertainment if nothing else.

Not only are people afraid of voting in person, we saw in Wisconsin that very few of the volunteers showed up at the polling places. Still, over 50 cases were confirmed amongst the volunteers. Some states will fight the concept as long as they can, but as the death toll continues to rise the crying from Trump will mean less and less.

can't wait for those ballots to be lost by the USPS
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-20 16:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

There is not a lot of ballot fraud. IMHO there is a lot more in absentee than in person voting but its still a small percentage.

Thing is that absentee ballot fraud heavily favors republicans. Get a job in the mail room of a nursing home or retirement community and you will see.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-22 17:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Tara Reade's lawyer quits her case, dumps her as client...

He says he still believes her, but he won't represent her? At least he didn't say she made it all up, then she wouldn't be able to get another lawyer. I wonder if anyone else will take her case?
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-05-22 17:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all about the money.
If a lawyer can't make a slam dunk, then they'll usually bail.
They tested the waters and realized it wasn't going anywhere outside of a shitty PR story, much like the allegations against Trump, so off they went.
I'd be shocked if the next one to take up her case didn't just light the theatrics from the get-go because fighting a legal battle in this case "by the book" isn't going to happen. She doesn't have the money to go down that road.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-22 17:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really get or care why there is a "Case" to begin with. it's 30 years ago. Statue of limitations is well beyond over. 15 minutes of fame. Money.

No one cared enough to pursue it then, but now they've got a justice ***.

I'm not taking a side. Whoever he picks as VP grabbed some dudes *** and balls in the 90s and he'll come forward.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-22 17:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1263787892620570624
By volkom 2020-05-22 17:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I don't really get or care why there is a "Case" to begin with. it's 30 years ago. Statue of limitations is well beyond over. 15 minutes of fame. Money.

No one cared enough to pursue it then, but now they've got a justice ***.

I'm not taking a side. Whoever he picks as VP grabbed some dudes *** and balls in the 90s and he'll come forward.

same thing could be said about the kavanaugh case
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-22 18:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

A clue on the lawyer - Tara dump.

She testified in court as an expert witness. She claimed credentials that she didn't have and inflated other aspects of her resume. In court.

This makes her officially a perjurer.

California is reviewing all the cases where she was an expert witness. This will be in the news for a bit.

So even without the perjury bit things do not look good as to her testifying about anything.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2020-05-22 19:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I laughed over Biden’s “You Aint Black” this morning, it is going to be so much funnier watching the dumb crap he says next trying to prove he isn’t racist.

He’s toast lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 19:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Tara Reade's lawyer quits her case, dumps her as client...

He says he still believes her, but he won't represent her? At least he didn't say she made it all up, then she wouldn't be able to get another lawyer. I wonder if anyone else will take her case?

If he said that she made it all up, she’d have an easier time getting another lawyer than he would have getting another client.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 19:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
As much as I laughed over Biden’s “You Aint Black” this morning, it is going to be so much funnier watching the dumb crap he says next trying to prove he isn’t racist.

He’s toast lol

Yeah, that was hilarious. Even had some Dems scratching their heads and condemning his statement.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-22 20:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Biden is the lesser of two Rapists.

Biden is also the lesser of two Racists.

Still not really seeing a problem.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-22 20:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

.... Clarification....

Because you must chose a rapist and a racist to be president, biden being the lesser racist is not a problem for voters.

IT'S A VERY BIG PROBLEM THAT BOTH OPTIONS ARE RAPISTS AND RACISTS!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-22 20:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

He’s toast lol
Yeah, that was hilarious. Even had some Dems scratching their heads and condemning his statement.
I mean he isn't black either. My favorite choice for his VP is though.

.... Clarification....

Because you must chose a rapist and a racist to be president, biden being the lesser racist is not a problem for voters.

IT'S A VERY BIG PROBLEM THAT BOTH OPTIONS ARE RAPISTS AND RACISTS!
Biden being a rapist starts looking less and less likely. Also, Biden is an unconscious racist, he doesn't even know that what he says is racist.

Trump knows.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-22 20:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Defense lawyers look to reopen cases where Tara Reade testified as an expert

Reade stated under oath she had an undergraduate degree that her college said she never earned and appears to have exaggerated her role in Joe Biden’s office.

Politico

Tara Reade's qualifications as an expert witness come under fire
In at least one trial, the Biden accuser appears to have misrepresented her educational qualifications, according to a transcript reviewed by NBC News.
By volkom 2020-05-22 21:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

doesn't biden have a weird history involving children though?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-22 21:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

He is creepy Joe for sure. Sniffing little girls like that.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-22 21:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not like he is losing either of those demographics to Trump. None of those offended people are gonna be pushed to Trump. I mean he has been deathly quiet on the Tara Reade story, what could he possibly say?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 21:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not like he is losing either of those demographics to Trump. None of those offended people are gonna be pushed to Trump. I mean he has been deathly quiet on the Tara Reade story, what could he possibly say?

The Democrat problem isn't losing demographics to the opposition. The Democrat problem is failing to get their own people out the door on Election Day. He doesn't have to lose votes to Trump to lose votes.
By Viciouss 2020-05-22 21:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is why the GOP pushes it's voter suppression tactics so hard. They know all it takes to beat a weak Trump is decent turnout.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 21:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is why the GOP pushes it's voter suppression tactics so hard. They know all it takes to beat a weak Trump is decent turnout.

Ah, yes. “Voter suppression”, aka “Prove you are who you say you are”.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-22 21:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Voter suppression is more like closing sites in selected areas. Not giving days off and if you go vote you get fired.

Po folks can't afford to drive hours and wait in line for hours.
By Viciouss 2020-05-22 21:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Or rather, voting absentee is only allowed for certain demographics, everyone else has to go risk getting a virus that could kill them if they want to vote. Better yet, don't vote at all, that way we can't falsely accuse you of fraud.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-22 22:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds a lot like an early scapegoat to fuel four more years of denial.
By Viciouss 2020-05-22 22:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah. We have never been worried about beating Trump, and now that the combination of covid and his horrible response to it has ravaged the economy, and the GOP saying wait until August for more help, what does he have to run on?
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144