By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 14:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

perhaps you missed the update timeline

ps. let me help you out, expanding abyssea is nowhere on that timeline.

you seemed a lot less HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE before you posted in this thread btw
abyssea has been out for how long now? im sorry but if you haven't got the majority of the gear you need to get you need to realize there ARE THINGS OUTSIDE OF ABYSSEA. common sense man...

actually by that logic you should just stop playing the game until mid may then because there is absolutely nothing you would have needed outside abyssea then either in the 8 years (OR WHATEVER) this game has been out beforehand, dont be dumb

we know abyssea is ending, we know 1 TRIPLE ATTACK EVERY 5 MIN IS ZOMGWTF DMG, and we know feint is only for gimps

but shut the *** up already! i think this goes fore veryone in this thread :| including me
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brd can wear pluvaile, love torque's come from abyssea, genbu's shield is obsolete, what the *** is a black belt, vicious mufflers aren't scholar's best nuking hands, getting a shadow mantle/ring is a waste of time. dude i can go on, i think you need to take you ***and get packin.

Jesus christ you people cant read lol /palmface
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
One is enough for situational use, the other points can be allocated to something that would be more beneficial.

a triple attack every 5minutes is hardly more beneficial lolol
brb de-meriting flashy shot and enlightenment since i can only use it every 5-10 minutes it's useless.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sigh, this thread is full of fail THF's.
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
One is enough for situational use, the other points can be allocated to something that would be more beneficial.

Ya means almost nothing with apoc on.
you people are *** after abyssea is over.

Thats pretty funny dude, because right now I am talking about 99% of the time with what people do which is abyssea.

Perhaps I missed the reason you think I don't know what I am doing care to elaborate? PS if you look at my merits I have 5/5 Assassins charge. Just said right now it does little which is true, and I don't care about the future I can change my merits in 5 minutes being at any given time I have 20 stored thank you mr i just leveled my thief and havent even finished meriting it yet.
sorry if i hadn't felt the need to add to my merit lists recently cause ya know that makes my thf brand new....

point still stands abyssea isn't the only thing in the game. feint doesnt help as much as one would think, cause ya know.... hi temp items.

Go camp Simurgh than tell me feint doesn't help.
because the fight lasts more than 5 minutes? i never said not to put A merit into it, you just dont need 5.
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 14:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

brb de-meriting flashy shot and enlightenment since i can only use it every 5-10 minutes it's useless.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Thats pretty funny dude, because right now I am talking about 99% of the time with what people do which is abyssea.

Perhaps I missed the reason you think I don't know what I am doing care to elaborate? PS if you look at my merits I have 5/5 Assassins charge. Just said right now it does little which is true, and I don't care about the future I can change my merits in 5 minutes being at any given time I have 20 stored thank you mr i just leveled my thief and havent even finished meriting it yet.
sorry if i hadn't felt the need to add to my merit lists recently cause ya know that makes my thf brand new....

point still stands abyssea isn't the only thing in the game. feint doesnt help as much as one would think, cause ya know.... hi temp items.

because the fight lasts more than 5 minutes? i never said not to put A merit into it, you just dont need 5.

Yes it lasts about 12 mins if you are solo. give or take

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 14:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Fondue, you're a horrible person and you should feel bad; also:

Is that typo on the picture supposed to be part of the joke? Cause I don't get it.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-16 14:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Fondue, you're a horrible person and you should feel bad; also:

Calling that HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE pic HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE would be a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing to do, psh!
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

you seemed a lot less HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE before you posted in this thread btw
abyssea has been out for how long now? im sorry but if you haven't got the majority of the gear you need to get you need to realize there ARE THINGS OUTSIDE OF ABYSSEA. common sense man...

actually by that logic you should just stop playing the game until mid may then because there is absolutely nothing you would have needed outside abyssea then either in the 8 years (OR WHATEVER) this game has been out beforehand, dont be dumb

we know abyssea is ending, we know 1 TRIPLE ATTACK EVERY 5 MIN IS ZOMGWTF DMG, and we know feint is only for gimps

but shut the *** up already! i think this goes fore veryone in this thread :| including me
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brd can wear pluvaile, love torque's come from abyssea, genbu's shield is obsolete, what the *** is a black belt, vicious mufflers aren't scholar's best nuking hands, getting a shadow mantle/ring is a waste of time. dude i can go on, i think you need to take you ***and get packin.

find it amusing how you think that getting gear A which comes from abyssea that can take roughly 10 minutes to get for each piece of gear is comparable to gear B which takes far longer to get and is a far broader spectrum than going to maw in tahrongi and the maw in north gustaberg.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-16 14:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Aura steal, sushi, etc.
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 14:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

find it amusing how you think that getting gear A which comes from abyssea that can take roughly 10 minutes to get for each piece of gear is comparable to gear B which takes far longer to get and is a far broader spectrum than going to maw in tahrongi and the maw in north gustaberg.

I find it amuzing how long this game was out before abyssea and youre backpedaling like a ***
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 14:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Aura steal, sushi, etc.

Cant aura steal if feather barrier isn't up, and even with sushi I wasn't cap ACC on him at 90 o.O

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

no offense but thats pretty rediculous.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 14:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Aura steal, sushi, etc.

SUSHI IS GIMP LOL EX DEE
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 14:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Im sure you haven't soloed it at 90 or seen anyone solo it at 90, so go ahead and assume what you want but trust me even though its level 50 its still no jokeas far as acc and evasion go.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

I find it amuzing how long this game was out before abyssea and youre backpedaling like a ***
lol as if you know what the *** that means. gear from abyssea should take a month TOPS per job INCLUDING empyrean.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-16 14:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Im sure you haven't soloed it at 90 or seen anyone solo it at 90, so go ahead and assume what you want but trust me even though its level 50 its still no jokeas far as acc and evasion go.

Wondering what your gear set looks like...
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-04-16 14:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:

lol as if you know what the *** that means. gear from abyssea should take a month TOPS per job INCLUDING empyrean.
Wheres your emp?
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

assumptions~ but you're right i didnt solo it at 90, it was at 80 and literally only took just under 5 minutes
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Wheres your emp?
rotting in some ***whole, got my daka and never gave TO MUCH of a *** since.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 14:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You made the dumb comment, I was just expanding on it lol dont get mad! 8D

ps why dont you have a single empyrean? shouldnt you have 8 since abyssea has been out for 8 months or something

oh thats right, youre full of ***! ahahahahaharharharharhehehe
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 14:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Wondering what your gear set looks like...

It looks plenty good, honestly when is the last time you fought sim? Its got a massive amount of evasion and hp go ahead and make whatever assumptions you want.
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 14:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

assumptions~ but you're right i didnt solo it at 90, it was at 80 and literally only took just under 5 minutes

You are full of ***you didnt solo it at 80 in 5 mins.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 14:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Wheres your emp?

you are clearly not in any position to give advice then broseph!!! omg callign the fffxi forum cops on you, ONLY IDEAL COMMENTS ARE ALLOWED HERE
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 14:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Game, Set, and Match.

Fondle: W

Tards: L

Good day sir
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 14:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

it's to bad you aren't on asura i'd have you watch me do it.

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Wheres your emp?

you are clearly not in any position to give advice then broseph!!! omg callign the fffxi forum cops on you, ONLY IDEAL COMMENTS ARE ALLOWED HERE
inb4 empyrean -1's are worthless.
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 15:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Wheres your emp?

I soloed av in 10 mins. I said it so it happened.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-16 15:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Wheres your emp?

using fondue logic here! you said you killed simurgh in 12 minutes, you cant kill it any faster OMG!
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-16 15:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

scroll wheel go
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-04-16 15:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Leviathan.Draylo said:
^

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Wheres your emp?

using fondue logic here! you said you killed simurgh in 12 minutes, you cant kill it any faster OMG!

So what job combo/ food did you use for sim? Did you dual box a whm or have a fellow?
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-04-16 15:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i think this has been a good lesson in wooooooooooooooooooooooosh yuna

see you again tomorrow :D
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7