Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
I am sorry, I just am not for the government controlling what I can and can not do with my body. If they can control that then I pretty much do not own my body. We can go back and forth about it, but in the end we probably have to agree to disagree on this one.
I supposed you disagree with the FDA then?
 Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 22:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Fairy.Spence said:
So here's a question. Why do you guys smoke pot to begin with?

I honestly haven't in a while, but why do you drink? It relaxes me tbh. I have a problem sleeping which it helps with too. Not using that as an excuse at all, that's just a bonus.

It's not like it gives me trippy dreams or allows me to ride unicorns or some ***. :(

My favorite kind of nube is the idiot that says, he smoked pot, and did all this hallucinating, sure bro.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-08-04 22:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Fairy.Spence said:

Its natural for the brain to desire intoxication, take a look through out history (its not just some huge random coincidence a lot of people do or try drugs (outside of addiction, but thats passed tense), I'm sure religious people would want you to believe something is wrong in their lives though for example). But to me, personally, its more of a sense of, I can enhance this food right now, I can enhance this room, without any real come down, so, why not?

Cheese does a couple things inside your brain that a few hard drugs do. Ban it. BAN ITTTTTTTTT.

I love cheese.

Cheese is da bomb~
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 22:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
I am sorry, I just am not for the government controlling what I can and can not do with my body. If they can control that then I pretty much do not own my body. We can go back and forth about it, but in the end we probably have to agree to disagree on this one.

Since when is the FDA a good source of information? Oxycottin anyone?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I also love cheese, I used to hoard it and get cheese cravings as a child before I went to rehab.
amusinly enough some of this post is true, and not the rehab part.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 22:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
I'll have a beer for the taste. Would you smoke a joint for the taste?

Edit - I'm curious now

Wow. Really? Beer tastes like piss to me... to each his own I guess.

I kinda like the taste, especially if you smoke from an apple bong. There's all kind of flavored wrappers too. There's even some flavored stuff you can buy to put on the weed itself so when you smoke it you taste it. Honestly if you go into a pot store, not the ones that sell pot, but weed related products, you wouldn't believe the ***they come up with.

Pot is best when smoked with friends, you just chill out, relax and talk about the stupidest ***and think of amazing inventions while high. Aside from any medical effects, it's not near as amazing solo as it is with a party lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Since when is anything perfect? Just saying some regulation is good

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-08-04 22:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

And SK is a cool dude. do not consider pot a bad drug. But like anything it can be abused.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I honestly haven't in a while, but why do you drink? It relaxes me tbh. I have a problem sleeping which it helps with too. Not using that as an excuse at all, that's just a bonus.

It's not like it gives me trippy dreams or allows me to ride unicorns or some ***. :(

My favorite kind of nube is the idiot that says, he smoked pot, and did all this hallucinating, sure bro.

I did shrooms once and didn't even get that. I saw a bit of color and then just got giggly as hell.

People go crazy about the dumbest stuff. :x
I don't really like shrooms but I could go on for years about LSD.
it rebuilds your perspective on things, over doing it of course is bad.
but once every year or so is a good thing to do, makes it a bit more spiritual.
you can look in on yourself in a different light and proactively try to make changes in your life because of that.
shrooms are the same way but they make me change due to self loathing and not evolution.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 22:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I did shrooms once and didn't even get that. I saw a bit of color and then just got giggly as hell.

People go crazy about the dumbest stuff. :x

For sure, shrooms didn't make me hallucinate either saw a few colors that weren't there and they were vivid, but I wouldnt call that hallucinating. Everyone has that friend, their story person X did D drug and stared at a wall for 3 hours. Everyone has a friend who has that story. Great stuff.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I'll have a beer for the taste. Would you smoke a joint for the taste?

Edit - I'm curious now

Depending on the type of weed/blunt someone rolls, some people WOULD enjoy the taste. Personally I enjoyed the smell sometimes*, but I also enjoy a good beer. :)
Sour Diesel out of a vaporizer=heaven.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 22:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm all for them making stuff illegal that is bad, I'm not uppity about my freedoms IF it's something that will harm other people. Me smoking pot however causes no one else harm and doesn't alter my mood or actions in a negative way. Not me personally anyway.

Once again though I'm mellow, if i want pot bad enough I'll go to my "friend" and get some, legal or not doesn't mean ***. I'm not gonna cry if they don't make it legal.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-04 22:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

All I really wanted to say is that sure, there are a lot of good reasons to legalize it, but I don't believe it's illegal because of all the propaganda. I think there's more to it than we can think of.

Edit - I loved getting the giggles from my shroom tea lol
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
All I really wanted to say is that sure, there are a lot of good reasons to legalize it, but I don't believe it's illegal because of all the propaganda. I think there's more to it than we can think of.

family guy got it right to an extent about it being illegalized.
hemp is a pretty useful product.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Depending on the type of weed/blunt someone rolls, some people WOULD enjoy the taste. Personally I enjoyed the smell sometimes*, but I also enjoy a good beer. :)
It does have a nice smell. Slightly similar but I'd say not as good as good tabacco
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 22:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

My point is is that the FDA is driven by money rather than actual safety, a lot of people would even say they've been bought, and not just pot head enthusiast, hell I just saw an episode of boston legal on the subject the FDA being owned, it is so screwed over, thats a whole different subject though, or it could be, doesn't even have to relate to marijuana, although unfortunately, it does.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-04 22:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Fairy.Spence said:

Its natural for the brain to desire intoxication, take a look through out history (its not just some huge random coincidence a lot of people do or try drugs (outside of addiction, but thats passed tense), I'm sure religious people would want you to believe something is wrong in their lives though for example). But to me, personally, its more of a sense of, I can enhance this food right now, I can enhance this room, without any real come down, so, why not?

Cheese does a couple things inside your brain that a few hard drugs do. Ban it. BAN ITTTTTTTTT.

I love cheese.
*** YEAH CHEESE.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-08-04 22:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It should be, but like booze and cigs. If you use it poorly you should face punishment. Plus tax it, use the tax for the public good.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

My point is is that the FDA is driven by money rather than actual safety, a lot of people would even say they've been bought, and not just pot head enthusiast, hell I just saw an episode of boston legal on the subject the FDA being owned, it is so screwed over, thats a whole different subject though, or it could be, doesn't even have to relate to marijuana, although unfortunately, it does.
Replace FDA with US Government and you are right on the money.
I myself am pretty sure that our own government smuggles in coke.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 22:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:

Its called money & racism. In order to learn why its illegal, why not learn about when it did become legal? And then we can go from there. Show me what you find, you're in for a treat.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 22:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:

I mentioned a few bad things about it in my very first post. I mean sure, propaganda is only half the reason, I also said it being hard as *** to tax since people can grow it in their house is another reason.

Our government is ran by corporations, let's be honest, and they are getting more and more greedy everyday, look at the ***about pirating they are starting to sue ppl for. If they can't own the whole market for weed like they can tobacco they would rather keep it illegal, they don't JUST care about making money, they care about making money and not letting anyone else make money off it too.

inb4 conspiracy/blasphemy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
It should be, but like booze and cigs. If you use it poorly you should face punishment. Plus tax it, use the tax for the public good.
Of course they would tax it, they would tax it a ***ton.
as long as I can grow it myself legally without having to have a growing license or something stupid I'll be fine. lol.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Replace FDA with US Government and you are right on the money. I myself am pretty sure that our own government smuggles in coke.
Well yeah it's a bit corrupt. On the otherhand it takes awhile to push things thru even well pushing them. And there is some regulation. Which once again all I was saying is some is good. Anything can be corrupt though
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:

I mentioned a few bad things about it in my very first post. I mean sure, propaganda is only half the reason, I also said it being hard as *** to tax since people can grow it in their house is another reason.

Our government is ran by corporations, let's be honest, and they are getting more and more greedy everyday, look at the ***about pirating they are starting to sue ppl for. If they can't own the whole market for weed like they can tobacco they would rather keep it illegal, they don't JUST care about making money, they care about making money and not letting anyone else make money off it too.

inb4 conspiracy/blasphemy.
my grandpa grows his own baccy.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 19