Regulate Religion, Not Guns.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Regulate Religion, Not Guns.
Regulate Religion, Not Guns.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 26 27 28
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-12-01 03:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Darwin evolution crap can kiss my sorry ***, oh and I did not evolve from a monkey. Because I know so... Get your trash out of here.
I hope your being sarcastic, I can't tell cause the OP won't load >.<; There is concrete evidence that shows the cycle of evolution.
And no we did not evolve from monkey's I have my thoughts darwins law on me and whom I have he is wrong about. I did not evolve from no monkey, I know so so *** off.

No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-12-01 03:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Darwin evolution crap can kiss my sorry ***, oh and I did not evolve from a monkey. Because I know so... Get your trash out of here.
I hope your being sarcastic, I can't tell cause the OP won't load >.<; There is concrete evidence that shows the cycle of evolution.
umm yeah there is.... BUT ARE YOU THAT *** STUPID TO THINK THAT I DO NOT KNOW THAT? Whom had evolution occur what is evolution? And no we did not evolve from monkey's I have my thoughts darwins law on me and whom I have he is wrong about. I did not evolve from no monkey, I know so so *** off.

I didn't say evolution is the answer to the universe lol, I said that it is highly likely to be the explanation as to how we developed into humans (NOT how the universe was created). But yeh you are right, lets just brush under the carpet all the scientific evidence that has been dug up that shows this is true, and believe what you say is correct, because you clearly know everything, having most likely evolved from a monkey that shoved banana's up its ***.
[+]
 Kujata.Segaia
Server: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-12-01 03:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone takes a stick and fight to death!!! Evolution may sort out!!!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 03:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
Actually, there isn't direct evidence that we evolved specifically from monkeys. BUT! It has been proven evolution does occur. We don't know what the early man's appearance might look like. Religious books won't portray how a man once looked like a long time ago, only their tales.
The the theory of evolution isn't a rapid change from on appearance to a completely different one. More like, adaptation to the environment (thus human's appearance in different region of the world before the clash of cultures).

Again, this is all due to misunderstanding.

I understand that, some people think we evolve from monkeys. Like you said we have not probably specially when they still exist and are known to be dangerous savage animals than can rip off someone's face. :(
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-12-01 03:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record, whereas I do believe strongly in evolution, I'm not so dogmatic as to say that its the only possible explanation, everyone has there own opinion and it would be wrong to dismiss them.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-01 04:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Segaia said:
Everyone takes a stick and fight to death!!! Natural selection may sort out!!!

Fixed?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 04:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well actually I love everyone's Opinions here. But, the OP just kind of jumped out at me as completely ignorant why people have faith and religion in different forms all over the country. Why is the need to regulate religion is she basing it of the terrorists and how they use it in attacks, does she know that all the people in the east whom share variants of the same religion do not use it only for terrorism. Someone whom is blind I assume, what I got.

If she got it from some comedy skit i was no different than what she her self believes so ***posted it here or felt the need to after being absorbed by media propaganda and crap that she is been getting ever since he 6th grade.
 Bahamut.Raelia
user: Raelia
By Bahamut.Raelia 2009-12-01 04:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the difference?
By semimmortal 2009-12-01 04:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would a suicide bomber need guns? >.>
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 05:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

wow they use girls, ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Oblivion
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-12-01 05:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
wow they use girls, ***.

What's wrong with equal opportunity jihad?
[+]
 Kujata.Segaia
Server: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-12-01 05:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Oblivion said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
wow they use girls, ***.

Because unless your a lesbian and could make use of the virgins you get from your jihad it is upper fail.

That sexy chick obviously won the "Miss Terrorist 2009"-competition. Look at her bands!
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-01 05:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
And no we did not evolve from monkey's I have my thoughts darwins law on me and whom I have he is wrong about. I did not evolve from no monkey, I know so so *** off.
No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 05:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Oblivion said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
wow they use girls, ***.

You do not understand the point of which I meant. I will not openly explain my entire views of what's happening in the east. But using women to do such ***makes me sick.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 05:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

meh
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-01 05:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Oblivion said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
wow they use girls, ***.
You do not understand the point of which I meant. I will not openly explain my entire views of what's happening in the east. But using women to do such ***makes me sick.
Who says they are being used any more than the men. Not like we don't send women over there.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2009-12-01 06:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

evolution just makes sense.

The world being 4000 years old and people being made by a mythical creature like the toothfairy is not.
 Siren.Chrichri
Server: Siren
user: Chrichri
By Siren.Chrichri 2009-12-01 06:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Women are used because they aren't suspected as much. Imagine that. Statistically, more suicide bombers kill only themselves, not their intended targets. If you wanna blow yourself up for a cause, have at it.
 Fenrir.Retin
Server: Fenrir
user: Jeniffer
By Fenrir.Retin 2009-12-01 06:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Until Stanflame can lay off "loser, piece of ***, ***" etc words I won't bother reading his replies at all LoL. To the OP and everyone else; good read, but we indeed need more religious people in here so they can stand up for their religion and give us some insights.

Question for everyone.

There are alot of different religions, and alot of different god(s) in the respective religions. How come the entire human race isn't all created by the same god? Do like 10 god(s) sit up in the skies at the begining of our universe claiming zones and zapping people down to earth?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-01 06:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Retin said:
Question for everyone. There are alot of different religions, and alot of different god(s) in the respective religions. How come the entire human race isn't all created by the same god? Do like 10 god(s) sit up in the skies at the begining of our universe claiming zones and zapping people down to earth?
According to some religions we all are created by the same god... and if they had had there way there would only be said one religon. Interestingly monotheistic religons tend to be more ram it down your throat then the polytheistic. Also not all the gods are in the skys! Or can zap
 Phoenix.Lazuras
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2009-12-01 06:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Segaia said:
Religion is like Absolute Virtue... it is not meant to be defeated.
LOL, that's the best thing I've read in a while.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-01 06:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Segaia said:
Religion is like Absolute Virtue... it is not meant to be defeated.

I really think the topic was made at post 2.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-01 06:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Religion, easily has the greatest *** story ever told.

Maybe so, but what right do you have to tell me I can't practice my religion? I don't tell other people that my religion is right and their religion or lack thereof is wrong. I'm not hurting anyone by practicing my religion.
Quote:
Guns don't kill people... People Kill people..

And religion doesn't kill people either. People choose of their own free will whether to kill someone or not. As you said, religion is ***. If religion is ***, then the people who kill in the name of religion had the free will to stop. No one made them kill. No divine power took over their body and said "You are going to kill this person in my name." If religion made people kill, as you're saying, then there has to be some sort of validity in religion, because other than psychos and sociopaths, who just wakes up one day and says "I'm gonna go kill someone."

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sounds like you have this vendetta against Christianity. It sounds like you're just pissy because your parents "forced" a religion on you. That sounds like a personal issue. *I* didn't force the Roman Catholic church on you, so why punish me and all the other people that have nothing to do with your little sob story?

Grow up. Regulating religion based off the fact you're pissed off about your own childhood is ridiculous. Go to therapy, or have a big blow out fight with your parents. I don't care. But don't sit there and tell me how I'm supposed to live and what I'm supposed to believe in.

You know, in some ways, you aren't any different than your former religion.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-12-01 06:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
umm yeah there is.... BUT ARE YOU THAT *** STUPID TO THINK THAT I DO NOT KNOW THAT?

You're the only person who's really defended religion in a strong way so far, and you're the only person to have a pathetic overreacting tantrum at other people questioning your views. Go figure.
By semimmortal 2009-12-01 06:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Retin said:
There are alot of different religions, and alot of different god(s) in the respective religions. How come the entire human race isn't all created by the same god? Do like 10 god(s) sit up in the skies at the begining of our universe claiming zones and zapping people down to earth?
Pretty good, but common question. It's due to the location where that specific religion was initially founded. If we're talking about polytheism, it's mostly due to them classifying each nature with a God to watch over.

Now in monotheism, they all tend to share the same single God. But again, differs completely law wise. Again due to the nature of the environment the religion was born onto.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 07:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
umm yeah there is.... BUT ARE YOU THAT *** STUPID TO THINK THAT I DO NOT KNOW THAT?

You're the only person who's really defended religion in a strong way so far, and you're the only person to have a pathetic overreacting tantrum at other people questioning your views. Go figure.

actually no your wrong, *** off ^^b.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 07:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

dasva to blow your self up? is different..... usa methods are different. has nohing o do with with what I meant so *** off. GOD does exist in what ever way or form I am just going to LMFAO when you *** feel stupid. For people who think they were created from *** thing air. dumb asse's
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 07:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I really do not care what people think no one can go bang pof pow and just be here all you need to know. My problem was with what The OP said, some times when atheist posts it riles me up because I THINK THEY ARE RETARDS! not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE just ignorant.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 07:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So let me go poof out of thin air, and create stuff poof out of thin air, this is beyond religion. has nothing to do with religion. You have science , and you think you though it up and it came out of thin air? /laugh WOOOOOOOOOOOO

you have other stuff and you think humans just have it because it poofed out of thing AIR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah right...
 Ifrit.Sabinblitz
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Sabinblitz 2009-12-01 07:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry I'm at work and don't have to time to read everyone's posts, but to me the answer is simple.

We just need less regulation.

The government should not tell you to believe or not believe in anything. Thats your, (dare I say it?) god given right.

Also, the government should have nothing to do with marriage. If gay people want to get married thats between them and their god/God.

Thanks and have a good day.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 26 27 28