Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 111 112 113
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 13:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Franken ADMITS it and McConnell calls for an ethics investigation (probably lasting a year)

Moore only has 40 year old "allegations" with many already being dis-proven or entirely unverifiable. Including forged signatures, a parking lot behind a diner that doesn't exist, and apparently child locks in cars that don't have child locks yet.

McConnell demands he steps down.

The double standard and Washington's hypocrisy is on full display. Only the most mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE (in the literal definition) and most dehydrated kool-aid drinkers cannot the ***sandwich being served here.

Franken encourages the investigation and called for one on himself as well.

This is what adults do. They take responsibility. If they think it’s no big whoop they encourage the scrutiny in order to put it to rest.

Deflection, Denial, whataboutism, are the trademark behavior of dishonesty and immaturity.

Food for thought.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 13:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yeah, it's kinda like that group of friends who want to be funny, but all they have going for them are inside jokes that they repeat every 30 seconds.

It’s ok Ravael. It’s not like Nausi, Sav, and yourself aren’t the right wing 3 Amigos of Ffxiah RP&R.

I would say Niko is your d’Artagnan to your Musketeers but he is a little all over the place. What with liking all evil, regardless of party affiliation.

Also...

Bad day for libs.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-11-16 13:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be their d'Artagnan, but only if that hot blonde tries to stab me with the knife while smooching me.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-16 13:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
we opened pandora's box

booyah

I'll warm up the tar, you guys start plucking the chicken feathers
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-16 13:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
3 Amigos

/sings
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-16 14:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-16 14:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it's kinda like that group of friends who want to be funny, but all they have going for them are inside jokes that they repeat every 30 seconds.

It’s ok Ravael. It’s not like Nausi, Sav, and yourself aren’t the right wing 3 Amigos of Ffxiah RP&R.

I would say Niko is your d’Artagnan to your Musketeers but he is a little all over the place. What with liking all evil, regardless of party affiliation.

Also...

Bad day for libs.

And when called out on their inside jokes, they immediately repeat them at an even greater frequency. I called it, but I figured it was worth not saying at first because it's useful to see how many Junior High students we have in here.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-16 14:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Looks like we know what the next pages in RP&R are gonna contain!

more pages of you defending a child molester?

bad day for libs

All your favorite musicians and actors are either on drugs or child molesters...limits your selection of movies !
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 14:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
I'll be their d'Artagnan, but only if that hot blonde tries to stab me with the knife while smooching me.

Well I was going to include you due to your proclivity to + conservative leaning posts... but I figured Mods don’t count and the insinuation that Mods are biased in their handling of the Pooh slinging due to their political leanings is not my style.
By fonewear 2017-11-16 14:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we got one mod that is an anime creature that counts for something.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-16 14:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened to Donny by the way he get stuck in a snowstorm ? He hasn't been on here for ages.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 14:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Also...

Bad day for libs.

And when called out on their inside jokes, they immediately repeat them at an even greater frequency. I called it, but I figured it was worth not saying at first because it's useful to see how many Junior High students we have in here.

Or simply they knew it compelled you to write posts like these. We’re giving you what you wanted. Your feeling that it’s a bad day for libs is now validated right?
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-16 14:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 14:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
3 Amigos

/sings

El Guapo!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-16 14:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember attended that seminar 3 people were raped by the end of it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-16 14:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Also...

Bad day for libs.

Or simply they knew it compelled you to write posts like these. We’re giving you what you wanted. Your feeling that it’s a bad day for libs is now validated right?

Is it ever a good day for libs? You wake up to a Republican controlled country every day.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 14:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like it was more of a “insemenar” than seminar.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-16 14:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
What happened to Donny by the way he get stuck in a snowstorm ? He hasn't been on here for ages.

Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors, and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and up to Pismo. He died, he died as so many young men of his generation, before his time. In your wisdom Lord you took him. As you took so many bright, flowering young men, at Khe San, at Lan Doc and Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so did Donny. Donny who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Kerabatsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-16 14:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Also...

Bad day for libs.

Is it ever a good day for libs? You wake up to a Republican controlled country every day.

By fonewear 2017-11-16 14:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors, and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and up to Pismo. He died, he died as so many young men of his generation, before his time. In your wisdom Lord you took him. As you took so many bright, flowering young men, at Khe San, at Lan Doc and Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so did Donny. Donny who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Kerabatsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

What was that ***about Vietnam...what the *** does anything have to do with Vietnam !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-16 14:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

And somehow they manage to achieve none of their goals!

I never said they were effective. /shrug
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-16 14:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say Niko is your d’Artagnan

I don't remember d'Artagnan wanting to exterminate the human race by merging the zika virus with the common cold...

but it's been a long time since I read that book watched that movie couldn't take it and quit watching that movie after ten minutes...

the 1993 one with Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland, Chris O'Donnell

worst movie ever
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-16 14:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

What was that ***about Vietnam...what the *** does anything have to do with Vietnam !

Dude I'm sorry
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-16 14:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Day bed 4 libz
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-16 14:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cmon fam, i didnt think you guys would actually be defending Franken today, but i guess the collective case of TDS is terminal.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-16 14:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew I saw this guy before somewhere.

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-16 14:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cmon fam, i didnt think you guys would actually be defending Franken today, but i guess the collective case of TDS is terminal.

Yeah, look at nausi, trying to take the moral high ground here. Isn't it cute?
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 111 112 113