Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113
By Nausi 2017-12-04 13:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
The act of firing the head of FBI in and of itself is not obstruction of justice. The reason stated by the President as to why he fired him, is obstruction.

You're wrong, he can shut down any investigation he wants. He can pardon those involved up front too. Like I said, he runs the justice department. I'll bite on your bait anyways. What would libs look for the reason to be? Bear in mind that there is no evidence a crime even occurred?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-04 13:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
News flash dummies, the President cannot "obstruct" justice, he runs the executive branch, he runs it. He can direct any investigation, he can tell the FBI to do whatever he wants them to do. There is plenty of legal precedent for this....
Tell it to this dude:

And stop believing the current Fox meme of the day.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-04 14:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
The Dems want a crash, they can use it as a platform issue in 2020....
The earlier a crash happens in a presidential cycle the better for the incumbent. The later it happens the worse it is.

St. Ronald the President had a fricking recession early in his first term.

Ideally for Trump the correction will happen tomorrow.

Ideally for whoever the dems run it will happen in the summer before the 2020 election.
I find it so amazing that libs cannot seemingly even comprehend reality enough to even consider that Obama was a choke on the economy. Not just a choke, but such a MASSIVE choke that the mere absence of him not being in office (and Trump being in instead) would be good news for wall st.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-04 14:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

News flash dummies, the President cannot "obstruct" justice, he runs the executive branch, he runs it. He can direct any investigation, he can tell the FBI to do whatever he wants them to do. There is plenty of legal precedent for this....
Tell it to this dude:

And stop believing the current Fox meme of the day.
There is not underlying crime here Chanti, "colluding with Russia" (regardless of whatever libs want it to mean) isn't a crime. So to obstruct an investigation into something that isn't a crime isn't possible. Not for Trump anyways.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-04 14:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

St. Ronald the President

oh yeah... he invented both... dodging the blame and taking the undeserved credit...

Ideally for whoever the dems run it will happen in the summer before the 2020 election.

Ideally it won't happen at all you goofballs

we're the ones the correction happens TOO
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-04 14:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeffrey Dahmer said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Who said I was hoping for anything?

Not you ding dong....

I put my ding dongs in the freezer.

ewwwww...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-04 14:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

St. Ronald the President

oh yeah... he invented both... dodging the blame and taking the undeserved credit...

Someone with a trust fund who is actually benefitting from all of this, please buy this worthy individual a glass of Ardbeg and write it off as...whatever luxury it is you're allowed to deduct. Serve it to him on your personal jet or something.
By Nausi 2017-12-04 14:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs are intensely wishing for economic collapse, just so they can justify their quest for more power.

Scary times.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-04 14:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs are intensely wishing for economic collapse, just so they can justify their quest for more power.

No.

Democrats are.

There's a difference.
By Zerowone 2017-12-04 14:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

St. Ronald the President

Do you or do you not want to be the TP King of the world-American Wasteland? You’re being very wushu washy with this plan when you say things like this.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-12-04 14:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats are.
Who?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-12-04 14:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

boom and bust maybe as american as apple pie but cheering/hoping for it to happen is just as idiotic as it gets...
Your platform is pro-chaos yeah?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-04 14:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you or do you not want to be the TP King of the world-American Wasteland? You’re being very wushu washy with this plan when you say things like this.

I'm lazy and I'd like to watch tv for as long as possible first...
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-12-04 14:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
boom and bust maybe as american as apple pie but cheering/hoping for it to happen is just as idiotic as it gets...
That's a platform I can get behind. But like what kind of chaos are we talking about.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-04 14:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Source: my NYC/NYS conservative friends are losing their god damn minds right now.

lol *** them!

we aren't chiseling the tax plan onto giant brimstone tablets with fire and lightning...

if it sucks or it doesn't work we can just change again next year...

Doesn’t go into effect until 2019.

Most of the provisions go into effect in 2018.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-04 14:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think our official [gop] platform from 2008-2016 was in fact 'change is bad mmmkay' and now it's huh..I guess he was serious about running...holy crap did that just happen.....yes...yes it did...well...alrighty then I guess we may as well make a profit off of it
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-04 14:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

AN ANALYSIS OF THE HOUSE GOP TAX PLAN
Tax policy center
By Zerowone 2017-12-04 14:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Source: my NYC/NYS conservative friends are losing their god damn minds right now.

lol *** them!

we aren't chiseling the tax plan onto giant brimstone tablets with fire and lightning...

if it sucks or it doesn't work we can just change again next year...

Doesn’t go into effect until 2019.

Most of the provisions go into effect in 2018.

Which won’t affect you until 2019. Which is to say when addressing Niko’s post we won’t know if it’s good or not until 2019-2020 when it actually applies.
By Nausi 2017-12-04 14:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats are.
Who?
Didn't you catch The View on Friday?
By Zerowone 2017-12-04 14:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats are.
Who?
Nausi you’re inner feminist lib is showing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-12-04 14:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course. I snort a couple nose beers, inject some marijuanas, and tune into The View. That is my Friday.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-04 14:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs don't have any clue. The president is the chief law enforcement officer in the country. He can fire anyone he wants and he can clearly express his views on any particular aspect of any case or investigation.

What dots are even out there to connect that Trump fired Comey to obstruct justice, Someone quick show me the turd sundae that they actually are serving. Let's take a look.
By Nausi 2017-12-04 14:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course. I snort a couple nose beers, inject some marijuanas, and tune into The View. That is my Friday.
I knew it!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-04 14:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats are.
Who?

Hillary was always an awful choice.

The entire Democratic party is one big god damn corporate cluster ***. They're honestly no better than the traditional GOP, they're just better at sounding more sympathetic and funneling money to some social programs, which is why they're still my "preferred" part of what we have...but seriously. They're so god damned weak and they pretend we should ignore glaring problems in the party because they're the "good guysnon-binary identifying beings."

Frankly all the hubbub about Hillary and her secure/not-secure/whatevers should never have been an issue and frankly I never cared because it was a non-issue. No party should re-introduce a candidate into the general election who couldn't even previously win their primary, let alone one with a history so corrupt and filled with question marks.

Democratic legislative leadership is just a joke half the time too because they're so caught up in the process that they talk about the people but they don't actually remember that you have to do things for the people, not just affirm their...whatever the flashy topic is this week. Gender. Race. Sexual preference.

It basically -- for me anyhow -- comes down to "yes, you're the only horse I have in this race but I'd seriously sell you to the glue factory if they offered me a similar-quality horse and a pack of peanuts."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-04 14:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

.org...

Cannot trust. Filthy hedonists and there o-r-gies.
By fonewear 2017-12-04 15:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
The Dems want a crash, they can use it as a platform issue in 2020....
The earlier a crash happens in a presidential cycle the better for the incumbent. The later it happens the worse it is.

St. Ronald the President had a fricking recession early in his first term.

Democrats we don't learn well or is it good...whatever !
By fonewear 2017-12-04 15:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's either Elizabeth Warren a fossilized Bernie. Biker Joe Biden or some Senator from Illinois that no one ever heard of....
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-04 15:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If you act now I"ll throw in the leather chaps:

[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-04 15:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
It's either Elizabeth Warren a fossilized Bernie. Biker Joe Biden or some Senator from Illinois that no one ever heard of....

Would have happily taken Joe Biden in a heartbeat. Bernie was a nice choice for idealists but let's be honest. He'd have gotten jack ***done.
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113