Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 111 112 113
By fonewear 2017-11-08 16:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »
Lately I've been focusing on oppressing women.

that's good to hear... /nods approvingly

I was reading some of the harvey weinstein articles and couldn't help but wonder about a few things....

I need to get into evil interviewing because I didn't hear anyone ask any of the actresses if they had ever heard about the "casting couch" before harvey met them wearing nothing but a bathrobe... and carrying a gallon jug of astroglide

then question two...let's say I have a magic wand and can take all the sexual harassment away but that would also mean taking away all of your money and fame...would you want me to wave it?

I have always been a "buy the ticket, take the ride" kind of guy and I was never the one trying to get a refund once the ride was over.

If the price of fame is bobbing up and down on some old jew's knob and you know that going in and you go ahead and prostitute yourself to claim that fame anyways.. why should I care about it now? and what do you expect me to do? not watch hateful eight?

I saw the weinstien company logo flash on the screen at the start of the movie and thought about all this for a moment and went ahead and watched it anyways....

I didn't pay to watch it though....in support of a half ***... not really a boycott...boycott?

someone with balls run that past Rose McGowan, see if you can get her to sign off on it.... I'm too old!

What's new Grimey ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-08 16:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow just saw CNN airing an ad encouraging people to demand President Trumps impeachment. Paid for by Democrats and emotionally loaded with enough *** to power Al Gores mansion.

And they call President Trump "divisive"...
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-08 16:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep.
By Zerowone 2017-11-08 16:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You want Rose McGowen to sign your old saggy balls? Let me call Howard Stern and see if this can be arranged.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-08 16:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Wow just saw CNN airing an ad encouraging people to demand President Trumps impeachment. Paid for by Democrats and emotionally loaded with enough *** to power Al Gores mansion.

Impeachment has lost all meaning. Screw due process and requiring that the President actually do something illegal first. Screw the Constitution and the democratic process. Impeachment is just the pipe dream of a bunch of sore losers.

You know how kids will cry because they want something they can't have, but refuse to let it go? Yeah, it's becoming the stereotypical, defining trait of a Democrat.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 17:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
You want Rose McGowen to sign your old saggy balls? Let me call Howard Stern and see if this can be arranged.

She still looks good...but she is probably a Z list celebrity somewhere below Kathy Griffin.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-08 17:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the first time a call for impeachment has been made EVAR!

The same ad aired on Fox til they dumped it so who cares?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-08 17:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
This is the first time a call for impeachment has been made EVAR!

With the exception of the few times where there was a legitimate crime being committed, it was stupid every time. But I guess if people want to spend actual money to make themselves look stupid, by all means go for it....
By fonewear 2017-11-08 17:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Trump should change to female and run as first trans gender President. Just to troll everyone.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-08 18:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Impeachment is a political process and not a criminal one. A criminal conviction isn't required but there are still legal standards that require some level of abuse or misconduct that wouldn't necessarily constitute a crime.
By fonewear 2017-11-08 18:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the point impeachment doesn't really do anything. So why *** and moan about impeachment...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 18:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
My name is Mr Black I will answer a few questions:
ok I have one... republicans, myself included, are outnumbered by about 20 percent across the board and ever since 1960 or so... all that democrats had to do was just show up the right day in november to whip our *** stupid like red headed step children riding rented mules on federal lands.
The value of Trump. He finally showed the dems what happens if you don't get off the couch and vote. And in every race today they did. And they won.

Quote:
what brand of scotch do you recommend drinking until this feeling goes away
You don't want scotch Nick. Scotch is for sipping and appreciating. Well good scotch, I don't suffer cheap scotch. You want blotto. I recommend frozen Stoli and caviar. Or, if you don't mind the sugar, margaritas with a side of Jimmy Buffet.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 18:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's take a look at her film work:
1992 Encino Man Nora Also known as California Man
1995 The Doom Generation Amy Blue
1996 Bio-Dome Denise
1996 Kiss & Tell Jasmine Hoyle
1996 Scream Tatum Riley
1997 Going All the Way Gale Ann Thayer
1997 Seed Miriam Short Film
1997 Nowhere Valley Chick #3
1997 Lewis and Clark and George George
1998 Southie Kathy Quinn
1998 Phantoms Lisa Pailey
1998 Devil in the Flesh Debbie Strand Also known as Dearly Devoted
1999 Jawbreaker Courtney Shayne
1999 Sleeping Beauties Sno Blo Short Film
2000 Ready to Rumble Sasha
2000 The Last Stop Nancy
2001 Strange Hearts Moira Kennedy Also known as Roads to Riches
2001 Monkeybone Miss Kitty
2002 Stealing Bess Debbie Dinsdale Also known as Vacuums
2002 Roads to Riches Moira Kennedy
2006 The Black Dahlia Sheryl Saddon
2007 Grindhouse – Planet Terror Cherry Darling
2007 Grindhouse – Death Proof Pam
2008 Fifty Dead Men Walking Grace Sterrin
2010 Machete Boots McCoy Deleted scenes[71]
2010 Dead Awake Charlie Scheel
2011 Conan the Barbarian Marique
2011 Rosewood Lane Sonny Blake
2014 Dawn Director/Writer Short film
2015 The Weight of Blood and Bones Madeline Short film
2016 The Tell-Tale Heart Ariel
2016 The Caged Pillows Monday (voice) Short film
2016 Heresy Short film
2017 The Sound Kelly Johansen
Lets not.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 18:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Colorado has already provided a blueprint for how to legalize and regulate recreational substances. Follow that and let the free market do the rest.
A much better one than WA has I will admit.

Anna Ruthven said: »
I'd like to see medical marijuana made legal here...or recreational, whatever.

Probably not gonna happen, Oklahoma is always red and Republicans seem to all be against marijuana.
There is a growing marijuana lobby. As soon ad the GOP realizes they can get campaign contributions in sufficient quantity they will flip.

They already have a small admixture of libertarians who have been saying this forever, and a lot of fiscal hawks are watching the recreational states' windfalls.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-08 18:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

What kind of BBQ sauce ?

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-08 18:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Trump should change to female and run as first trans gender President. Just to troll everyone.

Just identify as "female" and a different day be "male". If a dem says anything just accuse them of being transphobic. Would make their heads explode.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 18:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Impeachment has lost all meaning. Screw due process and requiring that the President actually do something illegal first. Screw the Constitution and the democratic process. Impeachment is just the pipe dream of a bunch of sore losers.
No, not illegal. Impeachable. And many argue he has done that. Some of them being republican.

As for the pipe dream part,yes. Even Pelosi is trying to put the lid on impeachment talk. But funny thing, the GOP is using the specter of impeachment and investigations to raise funds.

"Please donate. If the Dems get their hands on the house and senate they might treat us like we have been treating them for the last 20 years."
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 19:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Colorado has already provided a blueprint for how to legalize and regulate recreational substances. Follow that and let the free market do the rest.
A much better one than WA has I will admit.

I'd like to see medical marijuana made legal here...or recreational, whatever.

Probably not gonna happen, Oklahoma is always red and Republicans seem to all be against marijuana.
There is a growing marijuana lobby. As soon ad the GOP realizes they can get campaign contributions in sufficient quantity they will flip.

They already have a small admixture of libertarians who have been saying this forever, and a lot of fiscal hawks are watching the recreational states' windfalls.
A few years back there was a petition to bring it to a vote. I signed it even though I don't smoke the dank.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-08 19:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Impeachment is a political process and not a criminal one. A criminal conviction isn't required but there are still legal standards that require some level of abuse or misconduct that wouldn't necessarily constitute a crime.

That is correct, but anything short of an actual crime causing impeachment is a terrible, terrible thing if you think about it from a broader perspective for more than 5 seconds. The whole purpose of a democratic republic is for the people to decide who gets to be in office. Trump's 40% approval rating (give or take) may not be what anyone would consider high, but it's not unusual. For Congress to impeach a fairly elected president based purely on politics and without the approval of the VAST majority of the population could launch civil unrest the likes of which we haven't seen in our lifetimes.

That's why these people running the ads are morons. What's the end game? President Pence, an even greater distrust of the government (which you might recognize as a problem for liberalism) and the potential for a modern civil war to boot? They're too busy throwing childish, selfish tantrums to see two feet past their own noses.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 19:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
What kind of BBQ sauce ?

Gay BBQ sauce...sounds...hot and spicy !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 19:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

That is correct, but anything short of an actual crime causing impeachment is a terrible, terrible thing if you think about it from a broader perspective for more than 5 seconds. The whole purpose of a democratic republic is for the people to decide who gets to be in office. Trump's 40% approval rating (give or take) may not be what anyone would consider high, but it's not unusual. For Congress to impeach a fairly elected president based purely on politics and without the approval of the VAST majority of the population could launch civil unrest the likes of which we haven't seen in our lifetimes.

That's why these people running the ads are morons. What's the end game? President Pence, an even greater distrust of the government (which you might recognize as a problem for liberalism) and the potential for a modern civil war to boot? They're too busy throwing childish, selfish tantrums to see two feet past their own noses.

Then they would say impeach pence which wouldn't happen either.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 19:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
What kind of BBQ sauce ?

Gay BBQ sauce...sounds...hot and spicy !
"Fat, gay gentleman." - BBQ sauce bottle
By fonewear 2017-11-08 19:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fat gay gentlemen...well if that is what you are into I won't judge.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 19:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm polygender-genderflexual. I'm into anything, I'm kinda offended you asked.

I feel oppressed.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 19:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I also want to say that well over 1/2 the income for organized crime and gangs comes from drugs and prostitution.

Eliminating those income streams through legalizing and taxing them, and treating addiction as a health problem, not a criminal offense, would make this country richer, healthier, and safer.

Just remember who truly benefits from the current ways of doing things.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 19:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel oppressed.

I was going to say ani-morph
By fonewear 2017-11-08 19:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-08 19:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Animorphs was actually a really good book series. It had a terrible ending and launched an awful TV show, though.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-08 19:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel oppressed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 111 112 113