Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 111 112 113
By fonewear 2017-11-05 17:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Actually Cis stands for Comfortable In Skin.
I actually didn't know that.

What if you aren't trans but aren't comfortable in your own skin? An obese person who wishes to lose weight for example. I've found that when you start looking at what many of these labels mean that are being thrown around these days, they are very vague.

Iirc, transgender and transsexual mean two different things because, according to SJWs, sex and gender are two different things. Iirc, they see a person's sex as something biological whereas a person's gender is simply seen as a social construct, a part of one's identity. Under these rules they rationalize "there are 72 genders."

I think "transsexual" is considered an inappropriate term despite it having a different meaning at one time. I could argue that, by SJW logic the term "transgender" is actually more insulting as it implies that while you can change your gender, you can't change your sex which is the goal of pretty much every trans person I've ever met. Under this assumption, the term "transgender" I'd belittling because anyone can claim they are transgender just because they identify as a non-binary gender identity. These people could claim the trans card just by saying they are gender fluid and not actually have to go through the many emotional, mental, financial, and physical hardships trans people do.

This is one of many reasons the SJWs are considered ***-backwards.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-05 17:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really bothering to backread, but with a quick google/wikipedia search

Wikipedia said:
Cisgender has its origin in the Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning "on this side of", which means the opposite of trans-, meaning "across from" or "on the other side of". This usage can be seen in the cis–trans distinction in chemistry, the cis–trans or complementation test in genetics, in Ciscaucasia (from the Russian perspective), in the ancient Roman term Cisalpine Gaul (i.e., "Gaul on this side of the Alps"), and more recently, Cisjordan, as distinguished from Transjordan. In the case of gender, cis- describes the alignment of gender identity with assigned sex
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-05 17:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway Texas church attack the latest US mass shooting
Fox News

Latest numbers seem to be 27 dead.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-11-05 19:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Anyway Texas church attack the latest US mass shooting
Fox News

Latest numbers seem to be 27 dead.

Looks like 26 dead and 20+ wounded. San Antonio burbs, hope KN is ok.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-05 19:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, cis isn't an acronym.
transgender and transsexual mean two different things because, according to SJWs, sex and gender are two different things
The difference between sex and gender is rooted in sociology and has nothing to do with whatever you think an SJW is. Sex is purely biological but gender, what we consider masculine and feminine traits and behaviors, are diverse across cultures. There's nothing inappropriate about the term transsexual but not all transgender people consider themselves transsexual. Gender reassignment is only desired by a minority of trans people.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-05 20:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
transgender and transsexual mean two different things because, according to SJWs, sex and gender are two different things
The difference between sex and gender is rooted in sociology and has nothing to do with whatever you think an SJW is. Sex is purely biological but gender, what we consider masculine and feminine traits and behaviors, are diverse across cultures. There's nothing inappropriate about the term transsexual but not all transgender people consider themselves transsexual. Gender reassignment is only desired by a minority of trans people.
When I see "Sex:" on a form, I usually just put "Yes, please." or "No thanks." depending on how I feel that day.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-05 20:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

When I see "Sex:" on a form, I usually just put "Yes, please." or "No thanks." depending on how I feel that day.

Way to go Donny that was pretty funny.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-05 22:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Way to go Donny that was pretty funny.
I also take into consideration who handed me the form. Sexy librarian is always a "Yes, please." angry DMV lady is usually a "No thanks."

I'm just kidding, I don't have a library card, I have the internet.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-05 22:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Words mean whatever I want them to mean, and if any of you disagree with me then I'll virtue signal my membership of a protected victim class and get people to call you names.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-11-06 07:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
So, seems John Schnatter keeps making his pizza company's fortunes go from bad to worse. He just told the Nazis to lay off his pizza. Anyone want to bet on how long it'll be before he's forced out of the company?

Yea it's a secret plot to us pizza to exterminate the Jews !
By Nausi 2017-11-06 08:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Looks like Bowe Bergdahl will be avoiding prison time, and the conservatives are losing their minds. Trump's tears are especially tasty.
Bad day for cons?
When liberal judges would rather let the guy off just to get Trump, it's a bad day for libs.
By fonewear 2017-11-06 08:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Guy that shot up the church was an atheist...no surprised.
By fonewear 2017-11-06 08:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

In before we atheist don't do this stuff...well you just did you dumb *** !
By Nausi 2017-11-06 08:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Radical liberal atheist. I know so many people that could fit into that category. I wonder how many of them have fantasized about doing such a thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-06 08:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What they don't tell you is they hate Christians...but we are just supposed to take it.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-06 08:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a media call yet decrying all the expected atheist backlash?
By fonewear 2017-11-06 08:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Is there a media call yet decrying all the expected atheist backlash?

Probably not I can't recall any time that Atheist are called out for anything but to shave their neck beards.
By fonewear 2017-11-06 08:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Every atheist has this sort of look about them:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-06 08:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hideous beard smug look constantly bitching about Christians etc. Beta male that hasn't seen a woman besides his mother...you know the typically PnR poster.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-06 08:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Carter still works with Habitat for Humanity, Clinton left office while leaving behind a budget surplus that got blown to ***by Dubbya, Obama was the best damned president since Kennedy...

wtf what brand of crack are you smoking!? kennedy sucked burro balls at a tijuana donkey show...we're still trying to clean up after his mess 54 years later. cuba, vietnam, iraq, palestine, iran, dominican republic...south america. you'd be hard pressed to find a quagmire shithole that doesn't have his fingerprints on it.

and it's no wonder you pointed to HFH... as president carter fumbled every ball ever handed to him...iran, afganistan... of all the jesus h incompetent pigfuckers....

and do you really believe clinton even read the budget!? or had any input on it at all?

and other than the flaming bag of ***Hindenburg called the aca.. EVERY SINGLE THING obama did got wiped out with a pen stroke thirty seven seconds after he left office... do you not even realize that he killed your whole stinking party when he cut that deal that made hillary SoS?

you got two unrepentant womanizing pieces of ***that couldn't see anything past the end of their own *** and the other two were arrogant clueless dumb sons of *** that signed everything with exploding pens that blew up in their faces the moment the put them to paper...

let's start here... take...how ever many weeks/months you need to read this
please read this

and please tell where the "best damned" part is...

if the democrats continue to follow suit (misogynist, idiot, misogynist, idiot)...then the only, obvious and clear choice for 2020 is HARVEY WEINSTEIN 2017
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-06 08:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
HARVEY WEINSTEIN 2020
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-06 09:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Weinstein is actually better than the current Democrat prospects for 2020 so yes !
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-06 10:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder:

There is no such thing as gun control. There is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small political elite and their minions.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-06 12:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
and do you really believe clinton even read the budget!?

I'm sure the tech boom had absolutely nothing to do with the mid-90's economy...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-06 12:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah...let's go back to smashing each others heads in with rocks and sticks.... guns depersonalize the whole killing experience and are far less cathartic.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 111 112 113