Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 111 112 113
By fonewear 2017-10-31 18:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Family Guy used to be good why does every thing used to be good !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-31 18:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't touch me !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-31 18:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Remember when P&R used to be good?

Okay, yeah, me neither.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-31 19:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been real ***for a while, but the new season that started this October has actually been pretty funny imo.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-31 19:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem is Family Guy Simpsons etc never end on a high note. They go past their prime and linger till people stop caring.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-31 19:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
This one never gets old: Ivanka to the left:

Was he looking at Ivanka or just trying to not look at Hillary? I'd say there's an equally strong case for both.
Looking at Ivanka of course,he can not look at Hillary any old time.
By Viciouss 2017-10-31 20:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably should consider not pitching to Springer anymore.
By Viciouss 2017-10-31 20:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Verlander is dominating.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 20:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Escaped that inning. This is not looking good.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 21:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I foresee ketel one or crown royal to drown my sorrows this evening.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 21:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Watson is killing me right now...
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-31 21:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Dodged a huge bullet there.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 21:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

We ain’t called the Dodgers for nuthin’

Ooh looking like Verlander is in trouble.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-31 21:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a big out, Turner should have gotten that run in.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-10-31 22:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder:

Still no evidence Trump colluded with Russia.

But Hillary spend over 12 million dollars colluding with Russia to produce fake Intel, portraying Trump as colluding with Russia.
By Viciouss 2017-10-31 22:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like there is gonna be a game 7, barring a meltdown.

Which isn't out of the question.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 22:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Handing Verlander his first lost as an Astro! Hopefully that’s a good sign.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 22:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Reminder:

But Hillary spend over 12 million dollars colluding with Russia to produce fake Intel, portraying Trump as colluding with Russia.

Nausi.

Outside of anti-trust laws there isn’t a criminal charge for collusion.

However and this part the right wing media is blatantly ignoring because apparently if it’s not explicitly stated it’s not understood:

The “Conspiracy against the United States” charge is collusion.
By fonewear 2017-10-31 22:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Game 7 always fun times.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-31 23:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Game 7 always fun times.

I didn't even bother watching, knew it was gonna go to 7.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-31 23:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway Mueller's investigation is going pretty quick and this is just the beginning. I'm not saying Trump is gonna get impeached any time soon, but don't forget Bill got impeached just for lying about a ***.
By Zerowone 2017-10-31 23:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Anyway Mueller's investigation is going pretty quick and this is just the beginning. I'm not saying Trump is gonna get impeached any time soon, but don't forget Bill got impeached just for lying about a ***.

He can pretty much nail everyone but Trump to the cross, at will. Due to being the president, Mueller can only recommend impeachment to the Legislature. Given who is in legislative branch, at the moment; they more than likely won’t impeach until after they fail at their venture with tax reform or get voted out and lose majority.

In the meantime he’s just slowly tightening the screws.

I got a feeling Hope Hicks is going to sing like a nightingale.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-31 23:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Nausi said: »
Reminder:

Nausi.

Outside of anti-trust laws there isn’t a criminal charge for collusion.

However and this part the right wing media is blatantly ignoring because apparently if it’s not explicitly stated it’s not understood:

The “Conspiracy against the United States” charge is collusion.

Context, context, freaking context. "Collusion" in this sense has nothing to do with the collusion that that people have been accusing Trump of doing, making it completely irrelevant to your rebuttal against Nausi's statement that there is "Still no evidence Trump colluded with Russia", which is true. It also appears to have had nothing to do with the election, which was a major reason for Mueller starting the investigation in the first place.

It'd be like you accusing me of stealing a car without any evidence whatsoever... and then proceeding to use the fact that a friend of mine secretly stole a car a year before he met me as proof that I'm guilty too, purely by association.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-01 00:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Context, context, freaking context.

It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.
By Ruaumoko 2017-11-01 03:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump will eventually be impeached, likely on obstruction of justice.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-01 06:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Legally, collusion refers to when companies that are supposed to be competing in a free market instead work together to form an effective monopoly (to fix prices, blackball workers, etc.) It's really not the right term to be using here. I'm not sure we have a "right term" to use here, because it's so far outside the political norms that the most offensive part of the "crime" might not even be illegal. That being, people still generally agree that a political campaign should not communicate with and receive help from our "greatest geopolitical adversary."

If the question is whether Trump's campaign communicated with Russia, the answer is obviously "Yes, at every level and multiple times."

If the question is whether Russia helped Trump's campaign, the answer is obviously "Yes, in many different ways over months."

If the question is "Did Trump request that Russia help his campaign?" Then the answer is "Yes, even publicly."

Because the facts can't be changed, the conservative media is reshaping their viewers' opinions about the facts. The question isn't whether the president's campaign "colluded with Russia," but whether Republican identity politics are stronger than their disgust about it.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-01 07:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Legally, collusion refers to when companies that are supposed to be competing in a free market instead work together to form an effective monopoly (to fix prices, blackball workers, etc.) It's really not the right term to be using here. I'm not sure we have a "right term" to use here, because it's so far outside the political norms that the most offensive part of the "crime" might not even be illegal. That being, people still generally agree that a political campaign should not communicate with and receive help from our "greatest geopolitical adversary."

If the question is whether Trump's campaign communicated with Russia, the answer is obviously "Yes, at every level and multiple times."

If the question is whether Russia helped Trump's campaign, the answer is obviously "Yes, in many different ways over months."

If the question is "Did Trump request that Russia help his campaign?" Then the answer is "Yes, even publicly."

Because the facts can't be changed, the conservative media is reshaping their viewers' opinions about the facts. The question isn't whether the president's campaign "colluded with Russia," but whether Republican identity politics are stronger than their disgust about it.

This can be said for Hillary's side as well, along with every other election in the world.

But to the details,

Quote:

There is no evidence of this, it's one of those things people keep telling each other and assuming that since everyone (they agree with) is saying it then it must be true. There is absolutely zero evidence that candidate Trump communicated directly with Russian government officials for the purpose of eliciting their assistance in the US 2016 election. Trump, as the CEO of globalized business's, did have financial interests all over the world, some of which were in Russia. As part of his routine business operations he had to communicate with Russian government officials to support said business's. There has been millions of USD spent along with several borderline-illegal tactics by the left to try to "prove" candidate Trump did those things you just stated as fact, and none of them have come to anything.

By your own stated standards

This

and this

Is Bill and Hillary Clinton "colluding" with a foreign government.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 111 112 113