Random Politics & Religion #21

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52
By Viciouss 2017-03-29 20:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah thats not gonna happen, we know Russian hacked into the DNC and Podesta's emails and released them in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.
By Ruaumoko 2017-03-29 20:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Brexit Britain
Day One

Establish the equivalent of a state-run Mafia protection racket.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-29 20:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Evidence?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-29 20:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

A few more points.

1) Hacking the DNC isn't hacking the election, it's hacking the DNC.

2) Hacking the elections would be if vote totals were adjusted.

3) I don't think libs want to go with the narrative of, "if you only didn't tell everyone how rotten of a party we were, we would have won".
By Viciouss 2017-03-29 20:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There has never been any confusion about Russia successfully hacking the DNC and how that differs from "hacking the election."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-29 20:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic is just salty that the democrats/liberals have been put out into the sun and shown to the world what slimes they are.
By Viciouss 2017-03-29 20:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Vic is just salty that the democrats/liberals have been put out into the sun and shown to the world what slimes they are.

Sure kid.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-29 21:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You forgot to say "That's Adorable"
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-29 21:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Obsolete or not it's a good practice to use it accurately.

Quote:
The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people. However, the compound word antisemite was popularized in Germany in 1879 as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass "Jew-hatred", and that has been its common use since then.

Language evolves. The proper terminology for hostility or prejudice against Jews is "antisemitism", not Anti-Ashkenazi.

Yes language evolves. I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding in what I wrote.

When I wrote anti-Ashkenazi I did not mean it was the proper catch all phrase for being Anti-Jewish. I meant it purely in identifying the specific ethnic group that is being referred to when people talk about "Israel" and it's "Zionist" policies. Anti-Zionist is less esoteric obviously.

But on the subject of linguistics, what is your reaction when you hear/read : irregardless ?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-29 21:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
There has never been any confusion about Russia successfully hacking the DNC and how that differs from "hacking the election."

Dude it's just a case of projection with respect to the mental gymnastics that was put on display to redefine Trumps intent when used the term "wiretapping" was really catch all surveillance.

"Hacks" is another one because "Life Hacks" is a popular term and does not necessarily mean digital hijacking. Since the vernacular now uses "hacks" in the gaming sense of make easy for the user. Which would be applicable in the direction Nausi is walking on the subject.

Russia literally "hacked" (programming definition) the DNC servers, put out information that damaged Clintons image in the eye voter. Essentially "hacking" (vernacular) the election in favor of Donald Trump.

This is the game we're playing today and the routine he wanted you to perform.
By Zerowone 2017-03-29 21:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate writing long posts from a phone...
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-29 21:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
But on the subject of linguistics, what is your reaction when you hear/read : irregardless ?

lol. i always notice, it's like when people say "a whole 'nother", "for all intensive purposes, or "i could care less."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-29 21:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »

Brexit Britain
Day One

Establish the equivalent of a state-run Mafia protection racket.

I like how journalism in your country suffers from same plight of celebrity gossip > governance.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-29 22:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah thats not gonna happen, we know Russian hacked into the DNC and Podesta's emails and released them in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

As far as Podesta goes, is it considered a "hack" if you're dumb enough to fall for a phishing scam and you basically just hand them your username and password?
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-03-29 22:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally, I'm glad that Ric Flair on Acid is the President. What could go wrong? Other than allowing ISP's to sell their customers' browsing history without their permission for profit? "Other than that"... what could possibly go wrong?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-30 01:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

As far as Podesta goes, is it considered a "hack" if you're dumb enough to fall for a phishing scam and you basically just hand them your username and password?

Lol I tried to get Lolserj to fall for the same scam but he stubbornly refuses!

It's not the Russians fault podesta is to stupid to use his own email even with someone helping him.

It's also not the Russians fault that podesta used every dirty trick in the book to work over Bernie Sanders like Glass Joe.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-03-30 02:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't that the same scam our VP fell for when he was still governor?
By Blazed1979 2017-03-30 03:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quoting me on Jerusalem is again ironic, since the occupation of Jerusalem by Israel is illegal and recognised as such even by the US, and 178 other countries. So you want to call me out for supporting none violent means of attaining what is legally right, go ahead.

We are actually doing something perfectly democratic by western standards and that is to boycott Israel and attract investments away from it. AIPAC is trying to make that illegal. That's is at odds with your own constitution that protects freedom of speech.(youre going to be told you can't refuse to buy a product because you have reservations or objections about it ethically- how wonderfully democratic)

Keep misusing the antisemite card. Each time you do you, You expedite it's exile into ridicule and discredit it of having any relevance. Israel is desperately trying to play that card because it doesn't have anything left to stand on or hide behind, except military superior force. And any time a nation or Empire had to bet on it's hard power instead of it's soft power, has been followed by ruin and demise.

The fact is there are several military, political, social and law enforcement public figures who have said what I am repeating; Israel has a disproportionate influence on American politics and is the single most influential foreign body on American politics.

None of this is for Nobody's benefit. I don't think he actually wants to increase his knowledge on this. This is for the benefit of others who might not be aware but just never had the time or interest to look into it. That's how I feel about Africa. I don't know much and at first glance it looks too complicated with nuances and a history for me to make a judgment or even contribute to a discussion about.
By Blazed1979 2017-03-30 03:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

https://youtu.be/jR6GWJdONZ8
By Blazed1979 2017-03-30 04:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

https://youtu.be/bc7BFkgmOYE

I bet Nobody watches these and if he does he will either try to discredit Carter and Brezinski or underplay it all.

Chanti - by the way thank you. I have a lot of Israeli and Jewish friends and they never confuse my stance against Israel as being antisemetic.

My brother did a genome test back in August 2016 and we were delighted to find that we were 18% Sephardic Jews, 42% Scandanavian, 9% African, 11% Arab and 10% Gaelic. The rest was a mix of Germanic, Saxon and Serbian. My wife who identified as Palestinian found out she was more than 70% Jewish genetically (but that is actually below the average Palestinian genome - where it is as high as 84%). That means my kids are almost half Jewish by blood. But who cares? We know this isn't a ethnic battle, It's a political one. It's ironic that it is mostly Americans who view it as a ethnic and religious battle... but honestly isn't that consistent with how Americans on the right view everything?
Problems with Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Mexicans..theres a strong historical case to support this as well.

I've never seen race or genes or ethnicity as an identifier or dictator of one's identify. We are all human and we should all have the same human rights. (I'll admit I thought we had more Irish blood in us but apparently a lot of the Irish are mixed Vikings with Gaelic).
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-30 06:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
The fact is there are several military, political, social and law enforcement public figures who have said what I am repeating; Israel has a disproportionate influence on American politics and is the single most influential foreign body on American politics.
I have already proven you wrong....twice!

In fact, you are falling into the logical fallacies your fellow tinfoilhatter accused me of making.

Just admit you are wrong, that you are an Anti-Semite (Anti-Jewish #4Chanti), and move on with your life.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 06:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, this is incorrect. Nothing that came out said Russia did it. All it said was they were suspected of doing it.

As we know from Wikileaks, the tools exist where hackers can make it look like Russia did it.

So again, where is your evidence?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 06:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phishing scams can be done by anyone.

Wikileaks founder ha she said repeatedly that the Russians did not give them any information.

That is more substantive proof Russians DIDNT hack anyone than Vic has that they did.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 06:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Evidence?

It's clearly stated by the NSA and the FBI, Trump himself also acknowledged the Russian hacks. All the proofs you need is classified, but then you'd need leaks to see them ... but leaks are bad unless it's about Obama/Clinton, right?
I'm gonna need a link or something.

And it'd better not be "probably".
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-30 07:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Evidence?

It's clearly stated by the NSA and the FBI, Trump himself also acknowledged the Russian hacks. All the proofs you need is classified, but then you'd need leaks to see them ... but leaks are bad unless it's about Obama/Clinton, right?
I'm gonna need a link or something.

And it'd better not be "probably".

January 10th-11th he said:

“As far as hacking, I think it was Russia,” Mr. Trump said, his first comments accepting the conclusions of United States intelligence officials that Moscow had interfered in the election.

But he also attempted to deflect so as to not offend Vladimir.
https://nyti.ms/2ikPF27
By fonewear 2017-03-30 07:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Personally, I'm glad that Ric Flair on Acid is the President. What could go wrong? Other than allowing ISP's to sell their customers' browsing history without their permission for profit? "Other than that"... what could possibly go wrong?

Admit it you've never been happy !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-30 07:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why you guys care so damn much. Grab a beer go to http://www.simpsonsworld.com/browse/episodes

If you don't have cable or satellite TV ask your neighbor for their TV code. Log on and watch season 1-10 of the Simpsons. Then we can talk !
By fonewear 2017-03-30 08:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as Comcast knowing what type of women I find attractive...I bet they aren't that shocked. Yes you give up privacy online but that is to be expected.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-30 08:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Zerowone said: »

Admit it you've never been happy !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52