Random Politics & Religion #21

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52
By fonewear 2017-03-31 12:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The young idealistic girl was quoted to say

GOOGLE ASKED young artists to consider the concept, “What I see for the future…” And for Connecticut high schooler Sarah Harrison, that horizon line includes peace.

This afternoon, Harrison’s “A Peaceful Future” is being named as the winning art in the national Doodle 4 Google student contest — and appears on the Google home page. Harrison rendered eight young people as symbols of diverse experience — six of whom spell out “Google.”

Reacting to her win, Harrison said in a statement: “When I started, I was thinking of how there’s a lot of animosity toward diverse communities of people in the world right now. So I wanted to draw something that I hoped would show that we can all get along well, and that it’s possible for us to be happy with each other.”

The Bunnell High School student added: “You don’t know what they’ve been through — and they don’t know what you’ve been through — so we all deserve respect from each other.”
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-31 13:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Reality is determined by how many likes you get on a post !

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 13:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So this morning we are awash in total insanity...an Ex-FBI agent testified yesterday that Sputnik news, aka Putin's facts I don't like instrument, Russian TV, tweets conspiracy facts I don't like at the time when they know Trump is likely on Twitter, "it works because the Commander in Chief let's it work." Staggering.

You have Flynn ready to spill for immunity as in "lock her up"...you have the odd behavior of Rep. Devin Nunez and his White House visit to be shown information from the NSC? Was he laundering information?

Lastly, was the Obama White House leaving a trail to help connect the dots on the Trump-Russian connection to the point of breaking the law? Remember incidental information collection is not illegal but improper unmasking may be illegal.

...House of Cards theme playing in the background.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-31 14:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Speaking of House of Cards

[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 14:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So this morning we are awash in total insanity...an Ex-FBI agent testified yesterday that Sputnik news, aka Putin's facts I don't like instrument, Russian TV, tweets conspiracy facts I don't like at the time when they know Trump is likely on Twitter, "it works because the Commander in Chief let's it work." Staggering.

You have Flynn ready to spill for immunity as in "lock her up"...you have the odd behavior of Rep. Devin Nunez and his White House visit to be shown information from the NSC? Was he laundering information?

Lastly, was the Obama White House leaving a trail to help connect the dots on the Trump-Russian connection to the point of breaking the law? Remember incidental information collection is not illegal but improper unmasking may be illegal.

Tune in next week 9 pm EST to find out !
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-31 14:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Bush reportedly used colorful language to describe Trump's inauguration

Fox said:
While former President George W. Bush was leaving President Trump's inauguration, he reportedly gave a brief summary of the event: "That was some weird ***."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 15:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Tune in next week 9 pm EST to find out !

Same P&R time Same P&R Channel.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-03-31 15:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“The reason they get immunity is because they did something wrong. If they didn't do anything wrong, they don't think in terms of immunity. Five people. Folks, I'm telling you: Nobody's seen anything like this in our country's history.”
-Donald Trump September 2016.

Then he said, "Hold my beer"
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-31 15:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Viciouss said: »
The conspiracy theory has been debunked completely.
that's actually the beauty of conspiracy theories is that you can't ever debunk them completely.
I have a conspiracy theory to back you up !
I struggle with the "why" a lot.

Like with the JFK assassnation nuts.
I get it, that it's an interesting moment in history but holy crap when they try to become ballistic speciallists to disprove the magic bullet theory... I understand they have a lot of free time on their hands but why waste it staring at grainy photos of bullet fragments? ...
Its like this. There really was a conspiracy that pretty everyone could see. And that was the conspiracy to get a quick answer out of the committee and calm American's fears.

If you watched the newsreel footage you can see Kennedy was hit from the front and you can watch Jacky trying to gather up pieces of him from the convertible boot.

Having seen this, and read the committee's report, you KNOW something fishy went on.

So all the who really killed him conspiracy theories descend from this dichotomy.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-03-31 15:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-31 15:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Senate Intelligence Committee rejected Flynn's request for immunity and Nunes' story is unraveling under scrutiny.
Its gonna be hard for Nunes to hold onto his job in regards to this specific investigation as time goes on. His own party is beginning to criticize his misbehavior and bungling of his position as Chairman.

Went to a super secret meeting at the WH without informing members of his own committee then went back to the WH to inform the WH of his super secret meeting at the WH while still leaving his committee in the dark..oooook then. He is one of those Double-0 agents that gets killed at the beginning of Bond movies.
You forget which party chairs the ethics committee.

I would have you remember that my former congresscritter, Doc Hastings, who was chairman, became a GOP hero by never convening the committee.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »

Fox said:
While former President George W. Bush was leaving President Trump's inauguration, he reportedly gave a brief summary of the event: "That was some weird ***."

Weird ***Bush must have visited the FFXIAH random thought thread !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 16:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.justsecurity.org/39426/explainer-flynns-request-immunity

It's a good read. Not what some people will think based off the URL
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.justsecurity.org/39426/explainer-flynns-request-immunity

It's a good read. Not what some people will think based off the URL

If that link said Huff Post women section I would totally read it !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 16:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not reading unless it's Braille.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually nevermind they got rid of the comment section of Huff Post women...so I have no reason to go there now.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 16:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
They refuse to live in reality...that is why you see them here on FFXIAH.

Would you expect a bunch of nerds playing a game series called Final Fantasy to live in reality?
Them? Aren't you part of that them? Lol...

[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not reading unless it's Braille.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you expect a bunch of nerds playing a game series called Final Fantasy to live in reality?

Amy Schumer talked about how her vagina smelled for 15 minutes...15 minutes !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Even the crazies at the New Yorker thought it was nuts:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/10/the-limits-of-perversity-in-amy-schumers-standup
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 16:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Hey, speaking of conspiracy theories, new photos of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon have been released. Prepare for a bajillion new YouTube videos "proving" it was a missile that hit it, not a plane.

Why would you use a missile to fake a plane crash when you have the largest air force in the world? If they were going to fake it, and I've got no delusions that they did, why wouldn't they just repaint a retired cargo plane and use it?

Good question. Unfortunately I can't answer you without my tinfoil hat, otherwise the government will know that I'm on to them.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 16:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Amy Schumer talked about how her vagina smelled for 15 minutes...15 minutes !
But you've been talking about her Vagina for 15 pages in 15 different threads.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea but I'm not a professional joke maker...plus people actually paid to see that *** !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 16:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

plus people actually paid to see that *** !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 16:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What is really fun is to go on Netflix and read the reviews of the comedy. Hell I rather do that than watch the actually comedy.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 17:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fox said:

I hear him and Rep. Nunes are longtime lurkers
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 17:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fox said:

I hear him and Rep. Nunes are longtime lurkers

I do want to thank you for Stranger Things though. That was a damn good show kudos for you !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 17:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

No problemo my man but really praise be to Netflix on that one.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 17:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Netflix needs more movies though. Hell half the things I try to watch are Netflix originals.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 17:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Call me old fashioned but I miss the days of Blockbuster and having a large selection of movies not just the shitty ones they put in redbox. And no I'm not paying extra money for the DVD part of Netflix !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52