BLMs, Please Listen.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » BLMs, Please listen.
BLMs, Please listen.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 01:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

now now, he just said that if you found ES made sleepga last longer then you were getting resisted, this is true. To be fair, you didn't actually say that it was undead you were sleeping.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 01:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
now now, he just said that if you found ES made sleepga last longer then you were getting resisted, this is true. To be fair, you didn't actually say that it was undead you were sleeping.

Sorry, thought that was a given. Since I did say Einhenjar (or however you spell it) and that I have yet to have an Einhenjar (same thing) that did not have in one way or another undead as for a wave, I assumed that you would always be getting undead for at least one wave.

Also, Einhenjar (look above) is Norse for something simular in Christian Mythology. That is to say, hell. Same goes for Roman Mythology also. One would have to assume that you will be having some sort of undead to "kill" in that event. It would just be random in numbers and in waves.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 02:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally of the top of my head, there is something to do with undead in the whole Odin/Einherjar thing, but can't think what it is.

Einherjar are Odin's warriors (hence the title Elite Einherjar for killing Odin), Ragnarok is the hall they eat in, or maybe it's Caliburn (stage 4 excalibur), but Ragnarok has something to do with it all too (as does the Apocolypse, or maybe Ragnarok IS the apocolypse in Norse mythology - Christian has "religion", not mythology, same ***in my book, but Christians would disagree). The chef for them is a corse NM, I think Xolotl, and he cooks a boar (which is represented as a hound NM in FFXI) for the feast every night which is reincarnated to be cooked again the next day (some life).

Now, someone go and do some actual research and tell me how much of that, if any I got correct.

Erm, that was a completely different tangent, what was my point here?...

Einherjar (E in her jar, just let your dirty mind think of that for a sec and you shouldn't forget it) has a massive range of different mobs, including skeletons, ghosts, hounds and I think Jnun, but also a LOT of not-undead mobs.

But yeah, I didn't see your comment about undead and was trying to diffuse your rant at... whoever. (that was SO page 8)

Ooohhhh I remember the undead reference, when Vikings died they would be carried by the Valkyrie's to Odin's hall (Caliburn?) to have a feast with Odin and the Einherjar before going on to heaven with 40 virgins, or something.

Damnit, someone do some research and correct all my rantings on Norse mythology.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 02:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I was so far off...

Einherjar
In Norse mythology, the Einherjar were fallen warriors who died valiantly in battle. Any fighter who died displaying courage and valor in battle were selected by Valkyries who visited the battlefield and brought to Valhalla, Odin’s hall, where they would be treated as guests until Ragnarok. They would be given food and drink and practice combat, where they would fight to the death, but be completely healed by sunset.
When Gjallarhorn is sounded by Heimdall, signalling the onset of Ragnarok, the Einherjar would be put to use for the reason why they were selected: to fight beside Odin and the Aesir (Norse gods) against a myriad of opposing forces. The Einherjar are destined to die in the battle along with Odin, Thor, and all the other major gods of the Aesir.
Based on descriptions of Valhalla, there were up to 432,000-518,400 Einherjar. Einherjar means “(members of) one army” in Norse.
Those who died in combat but weren’t deemed exceptional were brought to Sessrumnir, the hall of Freya (Norse goddess of love, beauty, fertility), which was located (along with Valhalla) in Asgard. The means of differentiation were whether the fallen warrior had devoted their whole life to combat (would become Einherjar) or whether they only fought to protect something (land, family, clan). Those who died natural deaths or deaths not from combat went to Helheim.

In Norse mythology, Andhrimnir (Corse Einherjar boss) is the cook of the gods. He prepares a feast for the Aesir (Norse gods) and Einherjar in Valhalla by slaying the divine boar Saehrimnir (one of four Random NM's that will appear during Einherjar, it's a tiger, it should be a boar) and cooking the meat in the magic cauldron Eldhrimnir (magic pot normal mob somewhere). Andhrimnir is Norse for “sooty-faced”.
 Cerberus.Saiya
Server: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-11 05:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

*yawn* Good morning, did that jerk finally gtfo? Some interesting posts, much <3 to Blazza for yet again re-iterating what I was trying to say in a much more concise manner.

If it's a matter of not "being lazy and giving a damn about your job", I guess if you havn't farmed the gil for and bought a Novio & Sorc.Ring then you must be a sad excuse for a BLM by all accounts XD. (Incidentally a certain individual has neither of them in his nuking set, obviously not that dedicated to the perfection of his job <,<).

It's interesting and I like how SE use so much real-life mythology and history to base things on in this game... but Einherjar = Heaven? Seems a bit gruesome >,>
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 05:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
It's interesting and I like how SE use so much real-life mythology and history to base things on in this game... but Einherjar = Heaven? Seems a bit gruesome >,>

Not heaven per-se. Nor hell.

See, if you love to fight, then you get to fight all the time until doomsday comes, where you fight for real. Then, when you do go out to fight for real, you will just die again, and that time, you will finally rest (if the end of time isn't restful enough).

Which is why I think that undead is going to be at least 1 wave of ***in Einherjar. Sounds appropreate (not spell checking). Whack off an undead, go to the next, keep whacking them until there is no more. Some other LS comes by, whacks the undead off, rinse, repeat.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 05:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, kinda makes sense now that I've dribbled ***about Einherjar for 2 posts. But meh, there are a few undead mobs, but also a ***load of others, so it's certainly not an undead only event. *shrug*
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-11 07:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh, I was referring to the waves of slimes, hecteyes and bats =p. They should have created new character models XD Not very norse at all, hehe. Unless Utgarth is a significant name *Goes to wikipedia*

Edit* @Korpg - It was their idea of heaven, since in that culture any warrior in his right mind wanted to end up in Valhalla feasting with Odin. The ones who didn't were considered weak or weird =p Probably the bards & poets were excused (and the women of course, they wern't worthy of paradise i guess, lmao ^^)
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 07:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Psh, who wants to do nothing but fight until the end of time? Although, the do get a massive feast every night... And I'm pretty sure they get 40 virgins... But meh, who wants virgins, gimme a girl with experience! I'll just go to whatever hell the women go to :D Seeya there Saiya ;)
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-11 07:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh, Utgarth means 'outlands' in that culture.

So you fight through the outlands against many beastly enemies, only to finally 'dine' in 'Odin's Chamber' (Hall?).

Doesn't explain why the 9 Valkyries keep Outland Monsters in their Chambers though XD
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 07:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
Doesn't explain why the 9 Valkyries keep Outland Monsters in their Chambers though XD

They're just kinky like that.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-11 07:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Psh, who wants to do nothing but fight until the end of time? Although, the do get a massive feast every night... And I'm pretty sure they get 40 virgins... But meh, who wants virgins, gimme a girl with experience! I'll just go to whatever hell the women go to :D Seeya there Saiya ;)
As far as I’m aware there are women up there for every kind of pleasure & fancy, so whatever you prefer, as long as you’ve bashed enough heads together you’d be sorted^^. Does battling on FFXIAH forums count? XD
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-11 07:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I kill more people on the forums than I do in game <_<
 Bahamut.Kelia
Server: Bahamut
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 08:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

i have yet to see undead in a t3 einherjar, maybe 30% of the time in t1-2.

If you're the one sleeping undead get more brds.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-11 11:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Mythology nazi... kicking in...

In addition to Sleipnir, his 8-legged horse, Odin also had 2 Ravens (An animal closely associated with him) named Huginn and Muninn, representing Thought and Memory. Their job is to fly around the world and report the goings-on to him. Which seems kind of redundant, since not only can he see everything from his throne, Hildskjalf. He can also see the past-present, and future because he drank from the fountain of wisdom, for which he sacrificed one of his eyes to Mimir. He also has 2 wolves, Freki and Geri, to whom he gives all of his food in Valhalla, since he consumes nothing but mead.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-03-11 12:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't Sleipnir Loki's child? It's been a while since I've been over the mythology, but as best I can recall there was a giant horse and for whatever reason Loki turned into a mare to lead it away. Problem was, the horse was faster than Loki. Months later, Loki returns with an 8-legged horse in tow. I'll let you fill in the details.
For those not familiar with Norse mythology, Loki is male >_>
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 12:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shindo said:
Mythology nazi... kicking in...

In addition to Sleipnir, his 8-legged horse, Odin also had 2 Ravens (An animal closely associated with him) named Huginn and Muninn, representing Thought and Memory. Their job is to fly around the world and report the goings-on to him. Which seems kind of redundant, since not only can he see everything from his throne, Hildskjalf. He can also see the past-present, and future because he drank from the fountain of wisdom, for which he sacrificed one of his eyes to Mimir. He also has 2 wolves, Freki and Geri, to whom he gives all of his food in Valhalla, since he consumes nothing but mead.

Out of all the mythologies I know about, Odin is (by far), the coolest.
After all, who wouldn't want an 8-legged horse and 2 wolves as pets?
And let's face it, drinking mead all day is a great idea (although some already do it- LOL)!
~Yote
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-11 18:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading everything over the past 9 pages, I've started putting together some gear based more around Enfeebling, looking at MAcc+ in slots I can't get Enfeebling, or I'm unlikely to get any time soon. Mostly for when new gobbiebag comes out and I might have room to carry it >.>

My question is, would INT+3 or MAcc+1 be better for Enfeebling (more specifically, Sleep, Grav, Bind) with? I've checked over Wiki quickly and can't find a definitive answer. Any ideas?
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 18:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hitetsu said:
Reading everything over the past 9 pages, I've started putting together some gear based more around Enfeebling, looking at MAcc+ in slots I can't get Enfeebling, or I'm unlikely to get any time soon. Mostly for when new gobbiebag comes out and I might have room to carry it >.>

My question is, would INT+3 or MAcc+1 be better for Enfeebling (more specifically, Sleep, Grav, Bind) with? I've checked over Wiki quickly and can't find a definitive answer. Any ideas?

INT is the basis for Enfeebleing, Elemental, M ACC and M ATK.
So, if you have a choice of 3 INT or 1 M Acc, take the INT.
Just my opinion.
~Yote
 Seraph.Tarstark
Server: Seraph
user: Tarstark
By Seraph.Tarstark 2009-03-11 18:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

First off.
(I haven't looked at everything, just whats on this page(page 9), but Korp, you obviously haven't done very much Einherjar. Yes, a lot of the chambers do contain undead. But to say all of them? Yeah.... you've probably not even made it past the Tier I chambers..(1-3 of the 9). There are slimes, puddings, bats(which can be sleepga'd), bombs, even imps and the like. In fact, I'd say out of all the family of mobs, undead is probably the least. Maybe you've just been unlucky, or maybe I've just been lucky.

So, its very possible he was including Einherjar, but he was assuming you weren't so ignorant.

Secondly. Between 3 int and 1 mag. acc. I would have to look at all the other gear. If I already have lots of magic acc gear, then yeah, get some int. If I have plenty of int, but a lack of magic accuracy. Go with the magic accuracy.
The most important thing that blms need to remember for sleeping is, that magic accuracy is very very important. Read your Elemental Seal description. It doesn't make the spell better, it makes it more accurate. So, if you can make your regular spells more accurate as well, that will help you land that enfeeb far more than INT, which your probably already very high in, and probably already have lots of + to it.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-11 18:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarstark said:
I would have to look at all the other gear. If I already have lots of magic acc gear, then yeah, get some int. If I have plenty of int, but a lack of magic accuracy. Go with the magic accuracy.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=66929

I've thrown together a quick set of gear that I'm thinking about, using either gear I can get with ease, or gear I already own.

The item I was wondering about was Gramary Cape (MAcc+1) over my Rainbow Cape (INT+3).
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 18:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Rainbow Cape.
+3 INT and MND. Which would be helpful for other things.
In my humble opinion.
~Yote
 Seraph.Tarstark
By Seraph.Tarstark 2009-03-11 18:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, back to the OP's(which i did kinda reply to..) first question.
Blm advice.
First off, I'm going to assume your a real noob. So, I'll take a quick detour from the main convo and point out something important.

One of the most important things you have to decide as a blm is what your SJ will be.
There are a ton of SJ choices. From pld/smn for auto-refresh, or more mp/higher survival to /thf for a little TH love.
Those are just the extreme choices.
The now 4 main choices seem to be /rdm(my favorite), /whm, /nin, and /sch.
/RDM gives you gravity, high int, and fast cast.
/WHM gives you erase, self-na's, RR1, and the teleports to move around easier{Though as a blm with warp...}
/NIN gives you good survivability. Lots of shadows, also good INT.
/SCH gives you self-na's, Sublimation(a mini convert), and lets you enfeeb better than /whm can by far, and I also believe RR as well. Before you start thinking /SCH owns /WHM. Remember, you can not cast Stoneskin with /SCH. Once fought Ouryu with a BLM/SCH. He was useless. He spent the whole fight healing himself from every aoe he was taking.

I'm not going to talk about them more than that, just wanted to let you blms know that there are other subs out there than you may be using.
Personally, I use /rdm a lot. But I also go /whm sometimes(Salvage), or /nin(Jailer of Prudence).

End game events that blms will do.
Salvage, Sky, Sea, Einherjar, Limbus, Dynamis. Essentially, almost everything, except zerging certain monsters.. like Bahu V2 or Kirin.

While some of the stuff that has been said, I disagree with, I do agree that soloing is a great way to learn. No one likes to die, so, if you make a mistake that makes you die.(Like being /rdm and not keeping stoneskin/blink up, and then dying from tier 4{after sleepga'd, and quickly followe'd by a melee hit from a slime}} Your more likely to learn from your mistakes if they actually cost you something.

I don't think keeping your elemental magic capped is especially hard, but I do know of a lot of blms who do not have dark or enfeeb magic capped. That is a huge mistake, and you need to work on that. IF you have SEA unlocked, then your good. To elaborate. Go to sea, find the goldfish/dolphin(Run around, their the orange things that like to just follow you around). Cast any NON-DAMAGING dealing spell. Bind, gravity, blind, slow, para, aspir, sleep, whatever. As long as it will never damage them, they will never attack you. And since they are all higher level than you, good skill ups. If you do not have SEA unlocked. Target a mob near a zone. SKY works for this, as does certain areas of WoG or ToA.

Secondly, get gear, and experiment with it. For instance, what's better in nuking. Goliard feet or Yigit feet. Both decently easy to obtain. That would be Yigit. While Goliard has 1 more INT, Yigit has +2 to Mag. Atk Bonus. Which is better for enfeeb? Goliard. Resting? Goliard? Nuking on a very high level monster like Kirin, where your nukes are going to be heavily resisted? Goliard. While Yigit does have have that +2 to Mag. Atk. Bonus. Goliard not only has more INT(which plays a factor in resists), it also has +2 to Mag. Acc.(Which also helps with resists){spell is more accurate, you'll get resisted less.. if your dagger is more accurate, your more likely to not only hit it, but actually HIT it.{ES being what really makes you nail that spell}).

Anyways, that's just 1 thing and 1 slot. You could/should also use rostrum pumps depending on other factors. Just play the job, experiment, die a few times, and have fun with it. There are a ton of gear choices for blm, depending on not only what your doing, but who your with.
 Seraph.Tarstark
By Seraph.Tarstark 2009-03-11 18:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
Rainbow Cape.
+3 INT and MND. Which would be helpful for other things.
In my humble opinion.
~Yote

Oh yeah, I would definitely go with the +3 int cape. You have a ton of Mag. Acc and + to your enfeeb skill, but not a lot on the + to INT. Which is one of the base concerns.
 Fenrir.Shindo
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-11 19:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

/SCH will get you raise, but not RR.

Also, if you're going to skillup, DO go /SCH. Using Light Arts/Dark Arts will bring that magic skill up to a B even if it's your SJ, but you'll still get skillups from what your actual skill is at. If you're skill is low enough, you'll rake in the .5s like Halloween candy.

Also I believe INT works to Mag Acc like DEX does to melee Acc. 2 DEX = 1 acc. In which case +3 INT would be slightly better. I could be wrong, though.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-11 19:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought it worked on a similar basis to melee accuracy.

All my skills are capped, I've just taken an interesting in starting to really gear up properly recently though, including buying enormous full sets of gear for everything I can XD

My usual Enfeeb setup is pretty much the same but without all MAcc+ gear.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 20:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarstark said:
First off.
(I haven't looked at everything, just whats on this page(page 9), but Korp, you obviously haven't done very much Einherjar. Yes, a lot of the chambers do contain undead.

You are right, I haven't done a ton of Einherjar. I have done several T1s and a couple of T2s. So far, all of them had undead.

Quote:
But to say all of them? Yeah.... you've probably not even made it past the Tier I chambers..(1-3 of the 9). There are slimes, puddings, bats(which can be sleepga'd), bombs, even imps and the like. In fact, I'd say out of all the family of mobs, undead is probably the least. Maybe you've just been unlucky, or maybe I've just been lucky.

Yeah, passed T1. Did a couple of T2s. So far, as far as I remember, have done all with undead, at least twice with Spiders. 1x Bat. 1x Bat Trio. 1x Worms. I know I have done probably another 2 or 3, I just don't remember which kind of mobs they were. Oh, I believe that I am unlucky as you are lucky, I guess.

Quote:
So, its very possible he was including Einherjar, but he was assuming you weren't so ignorant.

Huh?[/quote]

Tarstark said:
Well, back to the OP's(which i did kinda reply to..) first question.
Blm advice.
First off, I'm going to assume your a real noob. So, I'll take a quick detour from the main convo and point out something important.

Yeah, I guess you are talking about me. So basically, I'm not a noob. I was hoping to pass on some sage advice to noobs though, thank you very much.

Quote:
One of the most important things you have to decide as a blm is what your SJ will be.
There are a ton of SJ choices. From pld/smn for auto-refresh, or more mp/higher survival to /thf for a little TH love.
Those are just the extreme choices.
The now 4 main choices seem to be /rdm(my favorite), /whm, /nin, and /sch.
/RDM gives you gravity, high int, and fast cast.
/WHM gives you erase, self-na's, RR1, and the teleports to move around easier{Though as a blm with warp...}
/NIN gives you good survivability. Lots of shadows, also good INT.
/SCH gives you self-na's, Sublimation(a mini convert), and lets you enfeeb better than /whm can by far, and I also believe RR as well. Before you start thinking /SCH owns /WHM. Remember, you can not cast Stoneskin with /SCH. Once fought Ouryu with a BLM/SCH. He was useless. He spent the whole fight healing himself from every aoe he was taking.

You got priorites straight at least. Although, I don't know of any BLMs who go to events with /NIN anymore (or at all). If you are going to solo a mob, you are not expected to take any hits at all. If you take hits, thats what SS/Blink/Phalanx is for. Utsusemi is worthless for the average BLM (if they are going to be hit with something, its probably going to be a spell AoE, which shadows have no effect on).

/SCH.....well......is only really good for SMN and WHM. And only if you know you won't have a RDM in the party.

The rest of your quote is good, so I won't comment on it.
 Asura.Tempy
user: Tempy
By Asura.Tempy 2009-03-11 23:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/nin sub is good for many solo/duo applications, Ix monk for example, you do not have time to cast stoneskin blink or phalanx.
/sch is also good for its applications, there are many NMs that are impossible to solo without he use of strategems, Kaeko, has soloed Long bowed chariot as blm/sch,
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-12 02:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shindo said:
/SCH will get you raise, but not RR.

Also, if you're going to skillup, DO go /SCH. Using Light Arts/Dark Arts will bring that magic skill up to a B even if it's your SJ, but you'll still get skillups from what your actual skill is at. If you're skill is low enough, you'll rake in the .5s like Halloween candy.

Also I believe INT works to Mag Acc like DEX does to melee Acc. 2 DEX = 1 acc. In which case +3 INT would be slightly better. I could be wrong, though.

Also for skill-ups, if you don't have sea access, don't forget that you can sleep a mob near zone and spam blind bind para etc. on it just like you would with a goldfish (stating the obvious).

As for the INT/macc thing, I originally thought it might be 2 INT = 1 macc, but it's so much more complicated than that (although I'm not saying it's wrong, I have no idea what the answer is).

Let's start with melee, one handed weapons are 2 DEX = 1 acc, two-handed weapons are 3 DEX = 2 acc (1.5 DEX = 1 acc). Now looking at the actual skill itself, 1 skill = 1 acc, until you reach 200 skill, and then 1 skill = 0.9 acc.

As far as I'm aware, the macc formula is still unknown (but please for the love of god, tell me I'm wrong!), so if we assume that it's the same as one-handed weapons, then 2 INT = 1 macc. If it works the same as weapons, then we can also assume that 1 skill = 0.9 macc, meaning that you're actually better off with macc than skill (if it's a choice between the two). However, DEX doesn't just effect physical accuracy, it also effects crit hit rate (and attack to a lesser extent?). And sword skill also, effects attack as well as accuracy, so surely if we want our spells to not only stick, but to pack some punch, then skill is better than macc, and 2 INT is better than 1 skill.

These are all just assumptions on macc though, I have no idea if any of these assumptions have been proven or disproved (but I would like to know). We also have the issue that some spells are based on INT, while some are based on MND. As good as these assumptions may or may not look, they're still just assumptions, and it's also assuming that macc is the same as one-handed weapons, for all we know it could be the same as two-handed weapons, or maybe 3 INT = 1 acc?

Not knowing exactly how macc works makes it hard to decide when and where to use it, however, the one saving grace is that macc is mostly available in slots where skill isn't, so you don't need to try and decide between the two.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-12 04:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

In my opinion in the case of a BLM sticking enfeebles, Enf Skill and Magic Acc all the way, unless you're turning down a significant boost in INT, and I mean 'significant' lol.

1 Skill is far more potent for landing an Enfeeble than 2INT, and if 1 Skill = 0.9 M.acc, then 1 M.Acc is far superior^^. Rather than stat-modded boosts, stick with solid increases. BLM Enfeebling is mediocre even at best, i'd keep the M.acc Earring (I want one ; ;)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10