Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-21 15:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
... Why won't FFXIAH let this ***die? I'm so tired of religion topics. Hell I love chatting about stuff in detail, but this religion stuff is getting tiring.

inb4 someone says "no one asked you to click the topic". I still know the topic is here, its on the frontpage as they always are every other day!
it's because you keep on bumping it with your bitching i'd assume, if not you someone else will.
It's just a hot topic of controversy, get over it.

Screw you!

I'll take you up on that offer if he won't <_<;;;;
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 15:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
... Why won't FFXIAH let this ***die? I'm so tired of religion topics. Hell I love chatting about stuff in detail, but this religion stuff is getting tiring.

inb4 someone says "no one asked you to click the topic". I still know the topic is here, its on the frontpage as they always are every other day!
it's because you keep on bumping it with your bitching i'd assume, if not you someone else will.

Screw you!

I'll take you up on that offer if he won't <_<;;;;
i did :D
 Diabolos.Gira
Server: Diabolos
user: Cameryn
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-21 15:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Diabolos.Gira said:
Ragnarok.Waraurochs said:
/like

Though, on the loopholes one, I can throw mud in the gears of scientific explanation with science itself. I don't buy the scientific crap with all the shady ***evolutionists have done. Need I remind people of Lucy? The "missing link" that conveniently disappeared as soon as it's integrity was being called into question? And there have been missing link skeletons recreated from fragments of what was later found to be part of a pig.

You can't prove evolution (yet).
You can't prove God.
Either one can be right.
Or possibly Neither.
Or possibly a bit of both.

I could go on with my personal musing but prefer not to at this time.

So help me if you guys distract me from the first precious minutes of the new update!

I will curse you so hard with the vengence of 10,000 Gods and or demons that will hear me ***!!!

... hail Altana!

I will say this though:

Atheists mock Christians for believing in what could all be a grand delusion with no proof to show for it, yet they hold up STILL UNPROVEN science as if it is an undeniable truth and think anyone who isn't in their camp is an idiot. (not EVERY atheist but most)

And Atheist is one who alligns him or herself with a vast seemingly autonomous mass of people of like mind who believe in and promote unproven ideas as fact and laugh at those who think otherwise.

Seriously... You Atheist are one crusade away from being your own damn religion...

How can you not prove evolution? hell even the catholic church accepts evolution to an extent.

I think the idea has merit, scientists have yet to produce any hard evidence.

It's hard to convince me of anything without reputable proof and preferably from those without reason to distrust.

It's not proven, those who say it's an undeniable fact are delusional.

Just as I don't think God's existence is an absolute fact, I accept the possibility that it could be a grand conspiracy. I also know evolution just another theory, and I've read plenty of articles that throw mud in the gears of the earth evolutionists speak of.

Sorry, I'd require better to assert either God or evolution as facts.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 15:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:

It's hard to convince me of anything without reputable proof and preferably from those without reason to distrust.

Just as I don't think God's existence is an absolute fact, I accept the possibility that it could be a grand conspiracy. I also know evolution just another theory, and I've read plenty of articles that throw mud in the gears of the earth evolutionists speak of.

How is it not proven?
prove that it's not proven.
jesus, you people and your circular logic.

also in reference to the people who are bitching about this thread, i'd rather post here than the 30 waaaa SE won't give me ffxi threads.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Waraurochs
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Waraurochs 2010-06-21 15:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 15:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:

Screw you!
when and where?

I don't think you could handle me. You don't want to see me when I'm angry...
angry sex+1? waaaaa?
luckily S&M could be an option, comon :D
[+]
 Diabolos.Gira
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-21 15:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Diabolos.Gira said:

How is it not proven?

also in reference to the people who are bitching about this thread, i'd rather post here than the 30 waaaa SE won't give me ffxi threads.

You want me to prove it's not proven...? That's like showing you nothing... You provide me with whatever "proof" you think makes evolution an undeniable truth.

You act like it's an obvious fact, do you even have any references?

I can talk about how the Earth's rotation is slowing down, albeit at a nearly immeasurable rate. But if we worked backwards in time for the age evolutionists attribute to the earth, this little rock would have at one point been spinning so fast that it would have flattened out and all the continents would have been thrown to the poles. And there's other things.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-21 15:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

because ppl don't kill over money, love, or even dressing differently!

oh wait...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Waraurochs
By Ragnarok.Waraurochs 2010-06-21 16:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Diabolos.Gira
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-21 16:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Smileybone said:

because ppl don't kill over money, love, or even dressing differently!

oh wait...

Yeah religion is just an ploy to string the masses along, the people who make the call to go to war don't give a ***about any God(s) that may or may not exist. It's always about personal gain.

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-21 16:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:
You provide me with whatever "proof" you think makes evolution an undeniable truth.
Hi, my name is The Flu. I evolve at a rapid pace.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 16:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Diabolos.Gira said:

How is it not proven?

You want me to prove it's not proven...? That's like showing you nothing... You provide me with whatever "proof" you think makes evolution an undeniable truth.

I can talk about how the Earth's rotation is slowing down, albeit at a nearly immeasurable rate. But if we worked backwards in time for the age evolutionists attribute to the earth, this little rock would have at one point been spinning so fast that it would have flattened out and all the continents would have been thrown to the poles. And there's other things.
then everything you said is just propagated christian *** right?
i'm not an atheist by the way, I'm an existentialist...so yeah I can get where you are coming from, does that really amount to anything? not really.
But I really don't think you are going to prove any points bringing evolution into account with atleast a little bit of ant-evolution documentation.
the way you say it nothing is proven, you don't even exist that's how you are saying it pretty much.
which is all fine and dandy to me, you are just pixels displaying through an crystal screen for me anyway :D
i told you to prove it, and you asked me if i had references?
make any sense to anyone else?
 Diabolos.Gira
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-21 16:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Diabolos.Gira said:
You provide me with whatever "proof" you think makes evolution an undeniable truth.

That's hardly the same thing, the Flu is a virus, which is not considered a living thing.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 16:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:
Diabolos.Gira said:

That's hardly the same thing, the Flu is a virus, which is not considered a living thing.
how do you know the flu is a virus, you can't prove it can you?
you can't touch it can you?
seriously.
i'm just using your logic.
still don't know how you use it to go in favor with your belief system though.
sounds a bit hypocritical, but that's fine with me as long as you accept that it's a bit hypocritical.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-21 16:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:
Diabolos.Gira said:

Hi, my name is bacteria. I now resist antibiotics I did not resist fifty years ago.
 Ragnarok.Waraurochs
By Ragnarok.Waraurochs 2010-06-21 16:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Sylph.Linkk
Server: Sylph
user: Linkk
By Sylph.Linkk 2010-06-21 16:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL actually we can prove evolution. it has already been proven. It's the religious nuts that try to find any little flaw as an excuse to discredit the overwhelming information and evidence accumulated over decades that clearly shows how evolution works. Now religious people have so little left to stand on, they turn and then claim atheist is a religion. What a laughable concept. First off atheist means the lack of belief in a god. Now when the people who come together because they do not want their lives to be effected by the religious dogma these nuts want to call it a religion.
[+]
 Diabolos.Gira
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-21 16:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Diabolos.Gira said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Diabolos.Gira said:

How is it not proven?

then everything you said is just propagated christian *** right?
i'm not an atheist by the way, I'm an existentialist...so yeah I can get where you are coming from, does that really amount to anything? not really.
But I really don't think you are going to prove any points bringing evolution into account with atleast a little bit of ant-evolution documentation.
the way you say it nothing is proven, you don't even exist that's how you are saying it pretty much.
which is all fine and dandy to me, you are just pixels displaying through an crystal screen for me anyway :D
i told you to prove it, and you asked me if i had references?
make any sense to anyone else?

*smile* okay puppy, we'll play...

Yes, nothing is proven. Though, if you were a scientific mind you'd know "nothing is proven, it can only be validated." (science jargon, should learn it for such things)

Moving on: I did provide you with something I read in a SCIENCE journal about the slowing revolution of the earth, and you act like I completely dodged your question.

Also, you act like the burden of proof is on me... how can I have the BURDEN OF PROOF if it's you who is arguing that something is, in fact, proven? :P

Also, you're still dodging MY QUESTION... do you really NOT have any references? :P
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 16:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:

Screw you!
when and where?

I don't think you could handle me. You don't want to see me when I'm angry...
angry sex 1? waaaaa?
luckily S&M could be an option, comon :D

If you let me draw blood, I'll think about it.
oh hells yes! i'll have to shoot up some good stuff if you happen to be draw some blood :D haHa
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-21 16:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Diabolos.Gira said:

How is it not proven?

Now you're just talking out of your ***.. The Earth isn't slowing down just because that's what it would do over time, it's because we have a Moon, which pulls on the Earth.. The equator probably would have been a bit wider, but it would NOT flatten out by any means...

Also, you should probably note I don't just read a science journal and assume I have the whole picture, I've immersed myself in everything astronomy for about 15 years now, reading every internet article, every science text book, watching every documentary, etc etc that came my way.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Waraurochs
By Ragnarok.Waraurochs 2010-06-21 16:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 16:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Gira said:
*smile* okay puppy, we'll play...

Yes, nothing is proven. Though, if you were a scientific mind you'd know "nothing is proven, it can only be validated." (science jargon, should learn it for such things)

Moving on: I did provide you with something I read in a SCIENCE journal about the slowing revolution of the earth, and you act like I completely dodged your question.

Also, you act like the burden of proof is on me... how can I have the BURDEN OF PROOF if it's you who is arguing that something is, in fact, proven? :P

Also, you're still dodging MY QUESTION... do you really NOT have any references? :P
Documentation that states that evolution is not validated?
Can you provide such things?

Moving on: Yeah and I know some people read the bible and reiterate ***, doesn't mean anything.

Also, you act like the burden of proof is on me.. how can I have the BURDEN OF PROOF if it's you who is arguing that something is, in fact, not proven? :P

Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-21 16:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:

A perfect utopia! Free from crime, war and mean people! Yes, it truely is a vision for the future! Men surely won't find something else to 'believe' in and abuse!
you missed the point...the world trade center was bombed b/c of religion...without religion, they would still be here. THAT is what the picture....
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-06-21 16:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-21 16:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:

A perfect utopia! Free from crime, war and mean people! Yes, it truely is a vision for the future! Men surely won't find something else to 'believe' in and abuse!
you missed the point...the world trade center was bombed b/c of religion...without religion, they would still be here. THAT is what the picture....
i don't really think religion validates it, people will find reasons to commit genocide either way religion or not.
[+]
 Diabolos.Gira
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-21 16:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Linkk said:
LOL actually we can prove evolution. it has already been proven. It's the religious nuts that try to find any little flaw as an excuse to discredit the overwhelming information and evidence accumulated over decades that clearly shows how evolution works. Now religious people have so little left to stand on, they turn and then claim atheist is a religion. What a laughable concept. First off atheist means the lack of belief in a god. Now when the people who come together because they do not want their lives to be effected by the religious dogma these nuts want to call it a religion.

Okay, I'm going to be the better person here and not point out your obvious short comings and simply allude to them in a pleasantly snarky manner...

Your ilk are always the same. You act like it's proven, the same way some Christians act like God is proven, yet when asked for sources/proof you all clam up.

At least Sectumsempra is able to form civil and fair responses, although I can still counter them.
(On the antibiotics note, developing immunities is no new thing to organisms and it's not the same as a fish growing legs. Can you please mention something that doesn't pertain to single celled organisms? Because honestly, tadpoles and catipilers exemplify more impressive changes in their short life cycles and I've always found it weird that such significant "darwin fish" instances have never been witnessed. I'm talking this species was once X and now it is Y)
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13