Do You Get Paid To Do Dynamis, Mess Up And Still Complain ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Do you get paid to do Dynamis, mess up and still complain ?
Do you get paid to do Dynamis, mess up and still complain ?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bahamut.Sqwishypunter
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Sqwishypunter 2010-05-16 10:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

ppl shouldn't really *** about gil all that much since there is multiple other ways to make money if your getting gear be happy and go farm your own gil.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 10:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Tsumetai kita kaze futari wo chikazukeru kisetsu
Tsunaida yubi kara kobore dasu
Suki no kimochi koohii no jihanki no
Attakai osu tabi kokoro ni hi ga tomoru
Get down yureru mawaru fureru
Setsunai kimochi futari de issho ni nemuru
Winter land anata dake mitsumete *shakes hips*
Watashi dake mitsumete *shakes hips* ashita wo *humps* chikau
Gyutto dakare moeru koigokoro
Hageshiku maichiru yuki ni tsutsumarete
Eien ni ai shiteru *shakes hips* kyou yori ai shiteru *shakes hips*
Zutto *humps* eternal love

^
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
Server: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-05-16 10:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I co-lead a payout dynamis shell. After a 4 run trial if a member is both ontime and complete the run they get an equal split of the coins /w everyone else.

Works well. "That is how we roll."

Yet this is not the ppls rights, this is the grace and compassion of all the members/leaders who set it up this way.

If another shell/group sets up their shell differently then that is the prerogative of the leaders to setup the environment however they see fit.

If you do not like how a shell is setup/run then simply find another.

But to sit back and call people butthurt, losers, lamers because you do not like how a group is set up is just a bored person throwing a fit to hear the noise.

[+]
 Unicorn.Ducea
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-05-16 10:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I co-lead a payout dynamis shell. After a 4 run trial if a member is both ontime and complete the run they get an equal split of the coins /w everyone else.

Yet this is not the ppls rights, this is the grace and compassion of all the members/leaders who set it up this way.

If another shell/group sets up their shell differently then that is the prerogative of the leaders to setup the environment however they see fit.

But to sit back and call people butthurt, losers, lamers because you do not like how a group is set up is just a bored person throwing a fit to hear the noise.

agreed
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-16 10:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course you agree, you're in the same LS lol. I agree with you guys though, if you don't like it, find another LS.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 10:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Jewkitten said:

yawn, your dialog is weak and has a statement that has been used before.
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-05-16 11:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like Darki is the exact sort of person the OP was bitching about. A person who wants to put in half the time and get the same rewards as everyone else. Sorry but that's not reality, and you clearly have no concept of business economics.

I always viewed end game ls's as employers. If I put in 40 hours a week for my employer and you only put in 20 hours. Don't get pissed at me and the employer/linkshell because my paycheck is more than double what yours is. I put in more work than you did, I'm a more valuable asset to the company. Therefor I make more money per hour than you do. If you wanna be a part timer that's good and fine. Just don't be mad when you're treated like one.

These ppl were getting 150-200k a week for doing nothing but attending dyna, on top of any relic gear they got. I would be thrilled if a ls paid me 200k a week for attending 2 events. I cannot think of a single dyna ls on my server that pays out players at all in any way. Every player in that ls should be grateful they are getting gil out of it at all.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-16 11:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:
Sounds like Darki is the exact sort of person the OP was bitching about. A person who wants to put in half the time and get the same rewards as everyone else. Sorry but that's not reality, and you clearly have no concept of business economics.

I always viewed end game ls's as employers. If I put in 40 hours a week for my employer and you only put in 20 hours. Don't get pissed at me and the employer/linkshell because my paycheck is more than double what yours is. I put in more work than you did, I'm a more valuable asset to the company. Therefor I make more money per hour than you do. If you wanna be a part timer that's good and fine. Just don't be mad when you're treated like one.

These ppl were getting 150-200k a week for doing nothing but attending dyna, on top of any relic gear they got. I would be thrilled if a ls paid me 200k a week for attending 2 events. I cannot think of a single dyna ls on my server that pays out players at all in any way. Every player in that ls should be grateful they are getting gil out of it at all.

I agree completely. I also Agree with Xet, having been in his Dyna shell, everyone gets what they want out of it, the leader is a great person who is fair to everyone, and everyone understands that.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

It's not that I want to put half the time, it's that I can't, and those are two different things, I am not even defending the fact that people leave and should get the same reward, if you've read right you should realize I'm defending the fact that some people can't make it to the events and be a slave of FFXI like most of you can, people have real life ***to deal with, and can't stay up till 12-1AM playing FFXI for some event, they have work/uni stuff? okey, and can't even make it to the runs too as a perfect attendance, it's just a game, not a job.
note: I am also fine with leaders giving me half the points/reward or w/e I'm going for if I leave early, I have already talked with all my ls leaders and I've let them know RL>GAME, if they don't like -too bad- I find other shell.

But if someone does dynamis in an EG linkshell and doesn't do the other events, and they make the full run that day that they went, they deserve the same reward as anybody else, they were there, they worked for it and put their piece, if they don't go to the other run, then they don't get anything, points/money etc. It is their call and leader shouldn't be penalizing for not going to other events, I mean, at the end of the day like previous poster said, you dont give ancient beastcoins to people who make dynamis runs, and give dynamis money to people who do limbus etc. That's just erratic and stupid.

1. I understand economics better than that, just a little detail, mother and father run their own buisness, mother at home-buisness and father a big company investor, I have been around economics since...eh, well, since I can remember,so ***either runs on economics two ways; you are fair, *or you piss over people.
*OP is pissing over people. perhaphs unintentionaly.

2 Bold. You can be part timer sure, but you still have rights to get paid the same amount a full timer does << now let me explain that, if you get paid let's say 1k/hr and you both do the same job, but you spend 10hours at work and part timer 5 hours, then part timer gets 5hours paid, and the one that did 10 hours gets paid 10 hours, so thats 10k for the 10 hours and 5k for the 5 hours.
So you do the harm to yourself, if you miss a run you don't get paid for it, if you go to the run you get paid for it and it's only fair you get paid the same amount because you put the same effort weather you go to other runs or not, you went to THAT one and should get paid for THAT one.

now i know you will just reply BS. so inb4 lulz.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-16 11:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:
Sounds like Darki is the exact sort of person the OP was bitching about. A person who wants to put in half the time and get the same rewards as everyone else. Sorry but that's not reality, and you clearly have no concept of business economics. I always viewed end game ls's as employers. If I put in 40 hours a week for my employer and you only put in 20 hours. Don't get pissed at me and the employer/linkshell because my paycheck is more than double what yours is. I put in more work than you did, I'm a more valuable asset to the company. Therefor I make more money per hour than you do. If you wanna be a part timer that's good and fine. Just don't be mad when you're treated like one. These ppl were getting 150-200k a week for doing nothing but attending dyna, on top of any relic gear they got. I would be thrilled if a ls paid me 200k a week for attending 2 events. I cannot think of a single dyna ls on my server that pays out players at all in any way. Every player in that ls should be grateful they are getting gil out of it at all.
It's not that I want to put half the time, it's that I can't, and those are two different things, I am not even defending the fact that people leave and should get the same reward, if you've read right you should realize I'm defending the fact that some people can't make it to the events and be a slave of FFXI like most of you can, people have real life ***to deal with, and can't stay up till 12-1AM playing FFXI for some event, they have work/uni stuff? okey, and can't even make it to the runs too as a perfect attendance, it's just a game, not a job. note: I am also fine with leaders giving me half the points/reward or w/e I'm going for if I leave early, I have already talked with all my ls leaders and I've let them know RL>GAME, if they don't like -too bad- I find other shell. But if someone does dynamis in an EG linkshell and doesn't do the other events, and they make the full run that day that they went, they deserve the same reward as anybody else, they were there, they worked for it and put their piece, if they don't go to the other run, then they don't get anything, points/money etc. It is their call and leader shouldn't be penalizing for not going to other events, I mean, at the end of the day like previous poster said, you dont give ancient beastcoins to people who make dynamis runs, and give dynamis money to people who do limbus etc. That's just erratic and stupid. 1. I understand economics better than that, just a little detail, mother and father run their own buisness, mother at home-buisness and father a big company investor, I have been around economics since...eh, well, since I can remember,so ***either runs on economics two ways; you are fair, *or you piss over people. *OP is pissing over people. perhaphs unintentionaly. 2 Bold. You can be part timer sure, but you still have rights to get paid the same amount a full timer does << now let me explain that, if you get paid let's say 1k/hr and you both do the same job, but you spend 10hours at work and part timer 5 hours, then part timer gets 5hours paid, and the one that did 10 hours gets paid 10 hours, so thats 10k for the 10 hours and 5k for the 5 hours. So you do the harm to yourself, if you miss a run you don't get paid for it, if you go to the run you get paid for it and it's only fair you get paid the same amount because you put the same effort weather you go to other runs or not, you went to THAT one and should get paid for THAT one. now i know you will just reply BS. so inb4 lulz.

I take it you aren't a fan of the golden shower.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-16 11:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

It's not that I want to put half the time, it's that I can't, and those are two different things, I am not even defending the fact that people leave and should get the same reward, if you've read right you should realize I'm defending the fact that some people can't make it to the events and be a slave of FFXI like most of you can, people have real life ***to deal with, and can't stay up till 12-1AM playing FFXI for some event, they have work/uni stuff? okey, and can't even make it to the runs too as a perfect attendance, it's just a game, not a job.
note: I am also fine with leaders giving me half the points/reward or w/e I'm going for if I leave early, I have already talked with all my ls leaders and I've let them know RL>GAME, if they don't like -too bad- I find other shell.

But if someone does dynamis in an EG linkshell and doesn't do the other events, and they make the full run that day that they went, they deserve the same reward as anybody else, they were there, they worked for it and put their piece, if they don't go to the other run, then they don't get anything, points/money etc. It is their call and leader shouldn't be penalizing for not going to other events, I mean, at the end of the day like previous poster said, you dont give ancient beastcoins to people who make dynamis runs, and give dynamis money to people who do limbus etc. That's just erratic and stupid.

1. I understand economics better than that, just a little detail, mother and father run their own buisness, mother at home-buisness and father a big company investor, I have been around economics since...eh, well, since I can remember,so ***either runs on economics two ways; you are fair, *or you piss over people.

2 Bold. You can be part timer sure, but you still have rights to get paid the same amount a full timer does << now let me explain that, if you get paid let's say 1k/hr and you both do the same job, but you spend 10hours at work and part timer 5 hours, then part timer gets 5hours paid, and the one that did 10 hours gets paid 10 hours, so thats 10k for the 10 hours and 5k for the 5 hours.
So you do the harm to yourself, if you miss a run you don't get paid for it, if you go to the run you get paid for it and it's only fair you get paid the same amount because you put the same effort weather you go to other runs or not, you went to THAT one and should get paid for THAT one.

I don't think you should be able to waltz in and get the same rewards as someone who has perfect attendance.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

I agree completely. I also Agree with Xet, having been in his Dyna shell, everyone gets what they want out of it, the leader is a great person who is fair to everyone, and everyone understands that.

Ofcourse you agree. Obviously you will.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

I don't think you should be able to waltz in and get the same rewards as someone who has perfect attendance.

You obviously didn't read anything that I said, did you?

Let me resume it.
You do the harm to yourself if you don't go to two runs a week, you should get paid for the one you go to, but not penalized because you couldn't make the other, that's just being pissed over and being unfair, you went to a run, did the whole run, did your job <<< then you qualify to get paid for the same amount everyone else does.

you went to run, you leave early <<< then you should recieve half of it, because you worked half way.

It's not fair to go to a full run and get paid half because you didn't go to the other, or let's say, your leader just puts togehter the money he got for the 2 runs a week he did? if he did then yes you should recieve half, otherwise if he is paying per run, then no, you deserve your share like everyone else, and whoever doesn't agree to this are just being greedy *** that can be on the game all the time and are just angry other people can't and actually have things to-do on real life.

thats how I see it, dont like my opinion? I don't care.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-16 11:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

Yes, I agree that me getting relic armour and wins, whilst the person who pays to enter gets to work on the relic weapon is a good idea.

The person sponsoring never sells the currency, our merc fee is wins and relic equipment.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-16 11:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

Let me resume it.
You do the harm to yourself if you don't go to two runs a week, you should get paid for the one you go to, but not penalized because you couldn't make the other, that's just being pissed over and being unfair, you went to a run, did the whole run, did your job <<< then you qualify to get paid for the same amount everyone else does.

you went to run, you leave early <<< then you should recieve half of it, because you worked half way.

It's not fair to go to a full run and get paid half because you didn't go to the other, or let's say, your leader just puts togehter the money he got for the 2 runs a week he did? if he did then yes you should recieve half, otherwise if he is paying per run, then no, you deserve your share like everyone else, and whoever doesn't agree to this are just being greedy *** that can be on the game all the time and are just angry other people can't and actually have things to-do on real life.

Well your opinion is wrong, but whatever.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

Yes, I agree that me getting relic armour and wins, whilst the person who pays to enter gets to work on the relic weapon is a good idea.

The person sponsoring never sells the currency, our merc fee is wins and relic equipment.

eh well, I guess you can't get angry at people for being stupid.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-16 11:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

eh well, I guess you can't get angry at people for being stupid.

That's how I feel whenever I see any of your posts. It's more of a pity.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

Let me resume it.

Well your opinion is wrong, but whatever.

My opinion is wrong to you because your too stupid to make the math, or infact, you already made it and realized it's fair, and since fair doesn't really sound GOOD to you, you just feel like shunning it off.

So again, can't judge people for being stupid, but boohooo too bad for those that don't understand how economics really do work and make it fair for themselves. But whatever, if it's unfair and it benefits you, you dont care right? because your getting the benefit of others work. More for you, less for them right?

Greed is disgusting.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-16 11:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't play the game with a shell consistently, you don't deserve the same rewards.

Don't like it, get a different shell.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-16 11:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Put in less time, get less money. Completely understandable but I also think that Dyna payouts should be for Dyna only since that's the only place you get the currency. Leaving early etc should make a difference in the gil you get even if it's RL. Doesn't matter what event really
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-16 11:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
I should also throw in that it's not really a good idea to make your EGLS into a Dynamis or Limbus LS, for various reasons, such as members going to Dynamis/Limbus LSs that they have had since before joining your LS, and some members may not be interested at all in either, which takes up a slot you could fill with a participant. Also, if you have ToDs of any HNMs or something like Charybdis, Kreutzet, or something like that, all it takes is for one member to announce they got the ToD, and BOOM! an outsider shows up. Separate your LS functions and allow an independant roster to a Dynamis shell, that way there are only 'real' members.

EDIT: Disregard the preceeding if you have a completly closed LS, in which case you wouldn't allow outsiders or 'temporary members' to join events.

EDIT2:

/thread.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-05-16 11:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonelf said:
A few months ago i offered my friend (and he later asked 3 friends of his) to join my Linkshell's Dynamis runs, but they don't practically join my linkshell, they just come to Dynamis every week. Other members of the shell have to do 4 events a week, but this group only comes on Dynamis which is 1/4 the number of events, although they're online on other days but refuse to come because they are in a static to do all "missions and quests" together. So i was being nice and accepted that ...
I often/always do Payouts for my linkshell after Dynamis, so i decided to give them payouts as well but i only give them half what a real member receives due to what i explained above. But they still have the full right to lot on relic equips like other people (And they did get a few nice ones)
And then yesterday they told us that they would no longer want to come because 75.000G for a run just isn't worth it(sometimes each of them received 100.000G for a run) for multiple deaths and made it sound like we used them.
I didn't know what else to do other than lol'ed.
Their SAM was trying to guess /assist the whole run with his /autotarget on and even woke a WHM mob up and denied it although we saw it with our own eyes. 2 of their BLMs can't even time nuke properly and harldy did anything while other 2 blms of my shell worked their *** off and got killed alot because they just stood there watching, and most of the deaths were because of them.
So lol. But i'm not gonna be an *** and name them here to try to prevent them to get to anything else, or make a huge drama out of it. I just want to tell my tale in case rumors start going around that we "used" them for our own goods.

I run a Dyna group, at the end of the month after all coins have sold money is split based on attendance. If you make all the runs for teh full time you can get 700k-1m a month. Yet people still complain about not getting paid for runs they were late etc. Pretty much it boils down to no matter what you do, as a leader it's never good enough. Who cares of you're the only ls in the world that pay I missed half a run and got 100k less. QQ
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-16 11:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, it sounds like Darki has a shitty linkshell and is just venting.
[+]
 Bahamut.Leonelf
Server: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2010-05-16 11:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Darki you should start wondering why everyone is against you. It's because you're stupid. Stop posting and stop embarassing yourself.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Leonelf said:
A few months ago i offered my friend (and he later asked 3 friends of his) to join my Linkshell's Dynamis runs, but they don't practically join my linkshell, they just come to Dynamis every week. Other members of the shell have to do 4 events a week, but this group only comes on Dynamis which is 1/4 the number of events, although they're online on other days but refuse to come because they are in a static to do all "missions and quests" together. So i was being nice and accepted that ...
I often/always do Payouts for my linkshell after Dynamis, so i decided to give them payouts as well but i only give them half what a real member receives due to what i explained above. But they still have the full right to lot on relic equips like other people (And they did get a few nice ones)
And then yesterday they told us that they would no longer want to come because 75.000G for a run just isn't worth it(sometimes each of them received 100.000G for a run) for multiple deaths and made it sound like we used them.
I didn't know what else to do other than lol'ed.
Their SAM was trying to guess /assist the whole run with his /autotarget on and even woke a WHM mob up and denied it although we saw it with our own eyes. 2 of their BLMs can't even time nuke properly and harldy did anything while other 2 blms of my shell worked their *** off and got killed alot because they just stood there watching, and most of the deaths were because of them.
So lol. But i'm not gonna be an *** and name them here to try to prevent them to get to anything else, or make a huge drama out of it. I just want to tell my tale in case rumors start going around that we "used" them for our own goods.

I run a Dyna group, at the end of the month after all coins have sold money is split based on attendance. If you make all the runs for teh full time you can get 700k-1m a month. Yet people still complain about not getting paid for runs they were late etc. Pretty much it boils down to no matter what you do, as a leader it's never good enough. Who cares of you're the only ls in the world that pay I missed half a run and got 100k less. QQ

^ see thats a fair system right there, because you are paying for the time spent, you aren't penalizing anyone, your just paying for their work, because leaders don't deserve to have it all, leaders forget that if it wasnt for the members, they wouldnt be leaders on the first place.
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Can't play the game with a shell consistently, you don't deserve the same rewards.

Don't like it, get a different shell.

eh, I wouldnt join your linkshell anyways, it has a system of screwing up those under you. Poor noobs, you probably wipe alot, and this is why end game sucks, because of people like you that think they deserve all of it.

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Put in less time, get less money. Completely understandable but I also think that Dyna payouts should be for Dyna only since that's the only place you get the currency. Leaving early etc should make a difference in the gil you get even if it's RL. Doesn't matter what event really

Obviously dyna payouts should be dyna only, you dont give limbus currency to dyna runners, or dyna currency to people who do limbus. That's just stupid, erratic, and at some point unfair, but it's a system that benefits some people and doesn't to others, I believe in a completly balanced system, but no one is going to be balanced or fair on this game, because they have a disgusting greed trait.

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-16 11:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Some linkshells keep a bank with money from more than 1 area, that's what I meant.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonelf said:
Darki you should start wondering why everyone is against you. It's because you're stupid. Stop posting and stop embarassing yourself.
No, people are against me because I come with a fair statement, and no one likes being fair, right?

Honestly, it sounds like Darki has a shitty linkshell and is just venting.

I don't even run a linkshell???
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-05-16 11:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

My opinion is wrong to you because your too stupid to make the math, or infact, you already made it and realized it's fair, and since fair doesn't really sound GOOD to you, you just feel like shunning it off.

So again, can't judge people for being stupid, but boohooo too bad for those that don't understand how economics really do work and make it fair for themselves. But whatever, if it's unfair and it benefits you, you dont care right? because your getting the benefit of others work. More for you, less for them right?

Greed is disgusting.
I just want to say, the way the shell is run it looks like currency is used to pay people for attending every events. The reward for doing Dyna is the AF. In that case he doesn't have to give them ***. Stop trying to defend lazy people.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 11:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Some linkshells keep a bank with money from more than 1 area, that's what I meant.

yeah, but thats where conflict starts like Kojo said. Not everyone is loyal to one linkshell all the time, just takes one little leech to get ToD or w/e from a main end game linkshell and scream it around.

Also, if you hold a linkshell bank for a main end game linkshell, still should pay fairly, not pay because overall events. Heck, not even everyone that has sky/dyna has limbus unlocked, so their logic to run a linkshell fails.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-16 11:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said you ran one, doesn't mean you might not be in a bad one.
[+]