Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Lol @ Darki emoing some'more.
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
Lol @ your self-centered ego.
eh yeah sorry my life doesnt revolve around you, apparently yours does against the people you dislike :/ you really have no life of your own. poor you.
Late I know but lol real life card....
I know, isn't it cute.
yeah, because it exists for some people. lol
I recommend you go out and find one then, instead of sitting here and posting 'Adurr, you have no life' on a forum. Get yourself a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or a dog if you're into that. Maybe a book on 'how to troll successfully'.
lol @ you again comparing your life to mine and giving yourself self-advice. next time you try give advice to someone, you should get to know them.
hypocrite?
naw, shallow.
You lol'd at her for "not having a life" then got buthurt when she said it back you are a hypocrite.
well, it seems like she stalks me on forums since on everywhere i post she has to like lolreply at me negative comments. so again, seems like the one butthurt is her.
Uh. Excuse me? I think there are only two forums that I 'stalked' you, to actually send you a comment. This one, and your fail playerwarning one. I don't see how that is 'everywhere', and hell you can even check my forum posts. I don't follow you intentionally. My life doesn't revolve around you~ <3
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
eh yeah sorry my life doesnt revolve around you, apparently yours does against the people you dislike :/ you really have no life of your own. poor you.
I know, isn't it cute.
I recommend you go out and find one then, instead of sitting here and posting 'Adurr, you have no life' on a forum. Get yourself a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or a dog if you're into that. Maybe a book on 'how to troll successfully'.
lol @ you again comparing your life to mine and giving yourself self-advice. next time you try give advice to someone, you should get to know them.
hypocrite?
naw, shallow.
You lol'd at her for "not having a life" then got buthurt when she said it back you are a hypocrite.
well, it seems like she stalks me on forums since on everywhere i post she has to like lolreply at me negative comments. so again, seems like the one butthurt is her.
and uhh roy mustang ftw.

Well i think I have said enough and it is obvious you and her have previos history if so i am sorry for atacking you without knowing the full story. Not saying your right either just saying idc lol
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread needs to get back on the subject of me being a low life. I like the attention
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
hypocrite?
naw, shallow.
and uhh roy mustang ftw.

Well i think I have said enough and it is obvios you and her have previos history if so i am sorry for atacking you without knowing the full story. Not saying you right either just saying idc lol

sort of, but eh it happends.
again, roy mustang ftw.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-13 19:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Prizewinner did a bad thing how about you guys? >.>
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
This thread needs to get back on the subject of me being a low life. I like the attention

Your a dirt cheap lowlife. You stole a fry. A FRY! do you know how important fries are for children and pregnant women!? DO YOU!? .... no you don't.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-13 19:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:

Is that what this thing is about?

Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Your a dirt cheap lowlife. You stole a fry. A FRY! do you know how important fries are for children and pregnant women!? DO YOU!? .... no you don't.
Considering I'm adopted and I have no friends, you're right I don't!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:

eh no, the one who player warned did a bad thing, money first > then services.

but it's good he player warned though, so these players don't leech anyone anymore.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:

Oh hell yeah let's restart his flaming. even though all this derailing is sooo much fun -.-
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

eh your just a douche really.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:

Oh hell yeah let's restart his flaming. even though all this derailing is sooo much fun -.-

only derailings get threads to 10 pages.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Wow that made me Q.Q i'll be your friend dub.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

eh your just a douche really.
Yea I know.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Any word on if the op has gotten their gil?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

he's being sarcastic, hence his sarcasm is being disrespectful to people who actually go through those things.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Any word on if the op has gotten there gil?

lulz
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Yay I has friends! Wanna loan me 4mil for an item if I promise to pay u back only to server hop the next day without paying you?
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Yay I has friends! Wanna loan me 4mil for an item if I promise to pay u back only to server hop the next day without paying you?

Sure if you get me a aegis. :D
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

haha ^
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-13 19:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I shall remember this if i see him around asking for help again... and believe me i HAVE seen him ask for help.
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-13 20:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

what the ***... i just noticed that there was 2+ pages and i like how NONE of it is on topic just people in a thread ware.

Shits pretty lame :|

it takes special kinds of people to derail and flame war back in forth in a random thread in the name of justice :|

whateva :\
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-13 20:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This can stop the random flaming

HADokEN!!1
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 20:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 20:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's odd i can't see this page on the forum topic list anymore had to go threw my recent posts to get here anyone else have this prob?
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-13 20:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

My hadoken was to great, it is even effecting me..
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-13 20:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

on to, street fighter and pokemon now? What else is next...
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-13 22:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf with all this silly flaming and playground insults? ><
 Siren.Strawhat
user: Strawhat
By Siren.Strawhat 2010-05-25 11:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone else noticed that Vertighost made his tell to Lygre 1min30sec after initial tell by Prizewinner?
i'm not a detective but i'd say that either they were in same room, or they were dual boxed. Can guarantee 100% that both of them were in on it thou.

Oh and.. Prizewinner asked me for a pearl to my social shell ones, i gave it to him and 10 sec after he said hello i received like 4 tells from people i don't normally talk to...
i don't remember what their problem was with him... i misstelled to link shell chat and prize gave me some "broken phone defense" aka one guy said this, other said that, truth got mixed, i'm not at fault. shortly afterwards another sack holder logged in and kicked him from the shell. apparently he already had a bad rep on the server.
i'm only checking this forum first time in long time 'cause can't connect to the game-.- yayay timewarner.

Seraph.Rafik said:
A few months ago someone was trying to sell Wyrmal Abjuration: Legs to a friend. They wanted the gill up front. We all said don't do it. I told the person to meet him @sky. So the person trying to sell the item didnt have sky access lol Hint, hint major red flag.

I hope people didnt fall for that scam.

about a month ago i wanted to buy a b.haidate, came to sky, mule that was offering logged out and logged in as relic horn bard, jps with amazing setup of 2 thf/nin tanks, sam/thf full usukane, 2-3 blm for MB + a healer. they had like 4 buyers and made all of us pay the money up front, half an hour before they popped first byakko... had it been a rip off i'm sure that GM would have returned the money, 'cause i know of several cases like person paying for dem, and received yhoat, then got kicked out from party, whm get 24hour suspension and guy got his gil back... or asked to borrow kraken club for a day, but quit ls and joined another... again, suspension and had to return the club.

lol sorry wrote lots of stuff, don't visit forums regularly, and i CAN"T CONNECT to the game where people cheat and steal^^
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7