First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-13 14:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darinka said:
So its like u cant trust in ppl now, its just a game and people make this kind of stuffs...

... I'm sry, come again?

Someone offering to help a pld camp a chary, then sneaking quartermaster on his gf while no one was looking and offering two other people 500k gil he was never planning to pay to help him kill would be reason enough for me to not want to trust that person.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-13 15:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
So its like u cant trust in ppl now, its just a game and people make this kind of stuffs...

... I'm sry, come again?

Someone offering to help a pld camp a chary, then sneaking quartermaster on his gf while no one was looking and offering two other people 500k gil he was never planning to pay to help him kill would be reason enough for me to not want to trust that person.

He/she/it/stephano/eburo is saying that about the quartermaster thing I think.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-13 15:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
player warnings = WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Die in a fire.
I lol'ed
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-13 15:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ok. I kinda understand a little better now, thanks. :3

And yeah, quartermaster is great but you kinda have to have someone respectable leading the party too so that it doesn't go somewhere it doesn't belong. If people really want to be ***, they'll find a way. :(
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-05-13 16:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, crap Lygre I'm sorry to hear that. I agree with what everyone else said no money no help. If they don't have the gil at hand unless its a friend or someone I personally know I refuse to help them except if it's on simple things. :( Just goes to show you that morons will ruin their reputations still over simple pieces of gear.

Sad really...
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 16:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

yea this guy is an ***, but its ur fault for not getting the gil up front. Just like AB pullers that don't ask for any gil or make any agreements before the pull. If the pull is done and we didn't agree on anything before hand, I'm not going to pay u lol. Btw, he agreed to pay you 500k, you can GM him for that...its a "scam" so yea...
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Server: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-05-13 16:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
yea this guy is an ***, but its ur fault for not getting the gil up front. Just like AB pullers that don't ask for any gil or make any agreements before the pull. If the pull is done and we didn't agree on anything before hand, I'm not going to pay u lol. Btw, he agreed to pay you 500k, you can GM him for that...its a "scam" so yea...

We can all say that "You should have gotten gil first" But when it gets down to it, it could have gone either way.

I have seen countless threads about people paying for a service upfront then not getting it. Of course then people say "Never pay upfront for anything."

It's a no win situation. Damned it you do, damned if you don't.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-13 17:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

A few months ago someone was trying to sell Wyrmal Abjuration: Legs to a friend. They wanted the gill up front. We all said don't do it. I told the person to meet him @sky. So the person trying to sell the item didnt have sky access lol Hint, hint major red flag.

I hope people didnt fall for that scam.

[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 17:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

well this bring up another question...why PAY someone (especially a brd) 500k to help you kill charby? He can be duod by a nin and a rdm...or a dnc and a rdm...hell get ur LS to go help you...the whole paying for a brd is kind of a red flag in itself..
[+]
 Sylph.Darinka
Server: Sylph
user: Darink
By Sylph.Darinka 2010-05-13 17:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
well this bring up another question...why PAY someone (especially a brd) 500k to help you kill charby? He can be duod by a nin and a rdm...or a dnc and a rdm...hell get ur LS to go help you...the whole paying for a brd is kind of a red flag in itself..

Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy + some cures).
Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 17:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures).
Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.
Like I said, he could GM the guy and the GM would pretty much force him to pay him...its considered a scam and inb4 useless GMs, when I got jailed for scamming, the Gm refused to release me until I traded him the gil I promised or Gear that was equal to the cost of the agreed amount..
 Leviathan.Optimis
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-05-13 18:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures). Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.
can be soloed by a nin/dnc with good eva gear and merited ninjutsu nin just has to be reallllyyy bored cause fight takes a good hour 1/2 to 2 hours and aparntly dnc can solo also have not seen this thou
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 18:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Optimis said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures). Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.
can be soloed by a nin/dnc with good eva gear and merited ninjutsu nin just has to be reallllyyy bored cause fight takes a good hour 1/2 to 2 hours and aparntly dnc can solo also have not seen this thou
You should try to solo it on Dnc...>.> just for shits and giggles
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 18:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures).
Like I said, he could GM the guy and the GM would pretty much force him to pay him...its considered a scam and inb4 useless GMs, when I got jailed for scamming, the Gm refused to release me until I traded him the gil I promised or Gear that was equal to the cost of the agreed amount..

Care to make a player warning thread for yourself with screenshots, please?

[+]
 Leviathan.Optimis
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-05-13 18:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

you wanna lv my dnc for me? XD does not sound fun to me at all.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-05-13 18:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The "Sad that you have to offer gil to get help in this game.." excuse was just the icing on top of the cake of mega-doucheness.
[+]
 Leviathan.Optimis
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-05-13 18:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Powerslave said:
The "Sad that you have to offer gil to get help in this game.." excuse was just the icing on top of the cake of mega-doucheness.
shut up tommy ;p XD
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh. Your an idiot, money first then help. You know? Otherwise you shouldn't had bothered with leechers like that.

and Yay for quartermaster, it seems to only be there for problems, even my *** player warning was better and no one really stuck up for me on forums, so you all suck.

End of story.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 18:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Eh. Your an idiot, money first then help. You know? Otherwise you shouldn't had bothered with leechers like that. and Yay for quartermaster, it seems to only be there for problems, even my *** player warning was better and no one really stuck up for me on forums, so you all suck. End of story.

U mad?
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-05-13 18:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Try GMing the guy if you had a stated agreement.
If it doesn't work try GMing again and hope for a different GM.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said:
Try GMing the guy if you had a stated agreement.
If it doesn't work try GMing again and hope for a different GM.

That doesn't work, I GMed when i had some similar ***done, nothing happened. Yep yep. Gm's are useless.
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Eh. Your an idiot, money first then help. You know? Otherwise you shouldn't had bothered with leechers like that. and Yay for quartermaster, it seems to only be there for problems, even my *** player warning was better and no one really stuck up for me on forums, so you all suck. End of story.

U mad?

You also suck.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 18:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Try GMing the guy if you had a stated agreement. If it doesn't work try GMing again and hope for a different GM.
That doesn't work, I GMed when i had some similar ***done, nothing happened. Yep yep. Gm's are useless.
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
U mad?
You also suck.

You know you love me.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Try GMing the guy if you had a stated agreement. If it doesn't work try GMing again and hope for a different GM.
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
U mad?
You also suck.

You know you love me.

Damn you, I do.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 18:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
U mad?
You also suck.
You know you love me.
Damn you, I do.

Letz maek babbys on a big green tracktor!!
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 18:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol @ Darki emoing some'more.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
U mad?
You also suck.
You know you love me.
Damn you, I do.

um no, you would abandon me then!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 18:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
U mad?
You also suck.
You know you love me.
Damn you, I do.
um no, you would abandon me then!

***! She's on to me!!
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 18:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
Lol @ your self-centered ego.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7