PlayerWarning: Prizewinner
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Cerberus.Arteus
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-05-13 19:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i find it sad how adults on a game act like this really, ninja lotting and ***, they wouldnt go and steal off a stranger irl
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Actually Dubont's actions as described by himself in the last few posts are those of a douchebag.
these past few posts are nothing
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 19:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Actually Dubont's actions as described by himself in the last few posts are those of a douchebag.

You're indicating that there's more? Why do I get the feeling you are somewhat proud of your ninja actions?
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Dubont. Don't worry about Darki. they're just butthurt about whatever~ :3

And you like to stir up ***by labeling the obvious.

"Dubont, don't worry?"

*salutes*
That post was win.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arteus said:
i find it sad how adults on a game act like this really, ninja lotting and ***, they wouldnt go and steal off a stranger irl
I was 12 o.o; and I dont steal IRL unless u count pirated music/movies/games/programs then yes, I steal. Sue me.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

You're indicating that there's more? Why do I get the feeling you are somewhat proud of your ninja actions?
who said anything about ninja actions? Proud? Not really...Ashamed? No. Why? Its a game =D
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 19:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Dubont. Don't worry about Darki. they're just butthurt about whatever~ :3
And you like to stir up ***by labeling the obvious. "Dubont, don't worry?" Actually Dubont's actions as described by himself in the last few posts are those of a douchebag.
I don't care if I stir up ***or not, and as for Dubont, I had thought that most of those posts were sarcasm. Not sure, just the way that it was said made it seem that way.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arteus said:

Well it says alot about a person if they act that way online, they dont really care online, so imagine the things they do/have done on real life when they also don't care...
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 19:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Here, read this, guys.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

who said anything about ninja actions? Proud? Not really...Ashamed? No. Why? Its a game =D

says alot about your persona <.<
when you don't care you do whatever you want...so when you don't care for someone means you will also do whatever you want with them?
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Arteus said:

Well it says alot about a person if they act that way online, they dont really care online, so imagine the things they do/have done on real life when they also don't care...
How I act on a game is completely different from how I act IRL. Ok, so say I play MW2. I kill people in that game OH NOES!!! does this mean I'm going to go kill people IRL? No.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Lol @ Darki emoing some'more.
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
Lol @ your self-centered ego.
eh yeah sorry my life doesnt revolve around you, apparently yours does against the people you dislike :/ you really have no life of your own. poor you.
Late I know but lol real life card....
I know, isn't it cute.

yeah, because it exists for some people. lol
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Arteus said:

How I act on a game is completely different from how I act IRL. Ok, so say I play MW2. I kill people in that game OH NOES!!! does this mean I'm going to go kill people IRL? No.

you know? everyone says the same thing
I'm different online than what I am on real life < I've heard it so many times, you know you either are something or arent, no matter where you go, just says your an unstable insecure little kid. so probably you act almighty online and on real life you get bullyed? then your just full of *** then.
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 19:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
eh yeah sorry my life doesnt revolve around you, apparently yours does against the people you dislike :/ you really have no life of your own. poor you.
I know, isn't it cute.
I recommend you go out and find one then, instead of sitting here and posting 'Adurr, you have no life' on a forum. Get yourself a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or a dog if you're into that. Maybe a book on 'how to troll successfully'.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 19:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
It's all so clear now!~
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

This thread is now about this link
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
I recommend you go out and find one then, instead of sitting here and posting 'Adurr, you have no life' on a forum. Get yourself a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or a dog if you're into that. Maybe a book on 'how to troll successfully'.

lol @ you again comparing your life to mine and giving yourself self-advice.

next time you try give advice to someone, you should get to know them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Arteus said:

I'm different online than what I am on real life < I've heard it so many times, you know you either are something or arent, no matter where you go, just says your an unstable insecure little kid. so probably you act almighty online and on real life you get bullyed? then your just full of *** then.
You are so right. I do get bullied. My father raped me until I was 10. I'm 37. I'm single. I sit on this forum all day b/c I don't have a job. I dropped out of high school in 10th grade. I've been in prison 4 times. I have 12 traffic tickets and I eat Ramen noodles off of my floor b/c I can't afford plates! ; ;
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 19:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

It's a game, but you're still playing it with people around the world. There is a measure of trust and respect needed when interacting with people, albeit only through digital characters. Do you honestly think this game would even be possible to play if every single person playing it would behave like you did, during that dunes party with the PL?
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
lol @ you again comparing your life to mine and giving yourself self-advice. next time you try give advice to someone, you should get to know them.

hypocrite?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Arteus said:

You are so right. I do get bullied. My father raped me until I was 10. I'm 37. I'm single. I sit on this forum all day b/c I don't have a job. I dropped out of high school in 10th grade. I've been in prison 4 times. I have 12 traffic tickets and I eat Ramen noodles off of my floor b/c I can't afford plates! ; ;

You know thats sad and disrespectful for the people that have actually been through that ***, so yep. in short, you show to be an insecure little kid, that is probably spoiled by his parents and hasnt had troubles in his life.
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 19:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
lol @ you again comparing your life to mine and giving yourself self-advice. next time you try give advice to someone, you should get to know them.
Lmao. Eat your own words, first. <3
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

It's a game, but you're still playing it with people around the world. There is a measure of trust and respect needed when interacting with people, albeit only through digital characters. Do you honestly think this game would even be possible to play if every single person playing it would behave like you did, during that dunes party with the PL?
Actually, that is exactly what the game has turned into. Everyone back stabs everyone else. No one really helps anyone. 80% of the game uses windower meaning about 70% of the game bots. So yea...the game is still functional with people like me in it =)
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.

hypocrite?

naw, shallow.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
Lmao. Eat your own words, first. <3

kk. thx.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
hypocrite?
naw, shallow.

You lol'd at her for "not having a life" then got buthurt when she said it back you are a hypocrite.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
hypocrite?
naw, shallow.

You lol'd at her for "not having a life" then got buthurt when she said it back you are a hypocrite.

well, it seems like she stalks me on forums since on everywhere i post she has to like lolreply at me negative comments. so again, seems like the one butthurt is her.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I know, isn't it cute.
hypocrite?
naw, shallow.

well, it seems like she stalks me on forums since on everywhere i post she has to like lolreply at me negative comments. so again, seems like the one butthurt is her.

and uhh roy mustang ftw.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-13 19:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Darki normally mad?
First post was... yea..
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki