Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Lol @ Darki emoing some'more.
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
Lol @ your self-centered ego.

eh yeah sorry my life doesnt revolve around you, apparently yours does against the people you dislike :/ you really have no life of your own. poor you.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Try GMing the guy if you had a stated agreement. If it doesn't work try GMing again and hope for a different GM.
That doesn't work, I GMed when i had some similar ***done, nothing happened. Yep yep. Gm's are useless.
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Eh. Your an idiot, money first then help. You know? Otherwise you shouldn't had bothered with leechers like that. and Yay for quartermaster, it seems to only be there for problems, even my *** player warning was better and no one really stuck up for me on forums, so you all suck. End of story.
U mad?
You also suck.
You know you love me.
Damn you, I do.
Letz maek babbys on a big green tracktor!!
um no, you would abandon me then!

***! She's on to me!!

wait, wut?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 18:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Try GMing the guy if you had a stated agreement. If it doesn't work try GMing again and hope for a different GM.
That doesn't work, I GMed when i had some similar ***done, nothing happened. Yep yep. Gm's are useless.
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Eh. Your an idiot, money first then help. You know? Otherwise you shouldn't had bothered with leechers like that. and Yay for quartermaster, it seems to only be there for problems, even my *** player warning was better and no one really stuck up for me on forums, so you all suck. End of story.
U mad?
You also suck.
You know you love me.
Damn you, I do.
***! She's on to me!!
wait, wut?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 18:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
well this bring up another question...why PAY someone (especially a brd) 500k to help you kill charby? He can be duod by a nin and a rdm...or a dnc and a rdm...hell get ur LS to go help you...the whole paying for a brd is kind of a red flag in itself..

Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures).
Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.
Like I said, he could GM the guy and the GM would pretty much force him to pay him...its considered a scam and inb4 useless GMs, when I got jailed for scamming, the Gm refused to release me until I traded him the gil I promised or Gear that was equal to the cost of the agreed amount..

Care to make a player warning thread for yourself with screenshots, please?

1) Want a player warning about me? Go read the w1zbot thread. 2) Screenshots? no sorry I don't take useless screenshots
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 18:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
dude get over yourself, is your mission nowdays on every post i make replying to me ? o.o wow, i thought people with no life was a myth..but you make it happen girl!
eh yeah sorry my life doesnt revolve around you, apparently yours does against the people you dislike :/ you really have no life of your own. poor you.
Lol @ your idiocy.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
well this bring up another question...why PAY someone (especially a brd) 500k to help you kill charby? He can be duod by a nin and a rdm...or a dnc and a rdm...hell get ur LS to go help you...the whole paying for a brd is kind of a red flag in itself..

Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures).
Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.
Like I said, he could GM the guy and the GM would pretty much force him to pay him...its considered a scam and inb4 useless GMs, when I got jailed for scamming, the Gm refused to release me until I traded him the gil I promised or Gear that was equal to the cost of the agreed amount..

1) Want a player warning about me? Go read the w1zbot thread. 2) Screenshots? no sorry I don't take useless screenshots

lol :/ how come no one got jailed when i PW? god damn it!
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 18:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures). Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.

Because.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
U mad?
You also suck.
You know you love me.
Damn you, I do.
***! She's on to me!!
wait, wut?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

;-;
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Yes can be duoded but you need a good nin and a good rdm. Plus, a brd helps A LOT with fight (not only mambo songs, elegy some cures). Imo its very unfair to Lygre cuz, he takes his time to go there and kill some mob when he had a pay offer. He was even asked to be "friend" and worst thing is, i dont see a desire to pay him.

Because.

yes because?
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 18:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
1) Want a player warning about me? Go read the w1zbot thread.

I know you're a botter, that wasn't what I was referring to. It seems like you just mentioned you stealing/ninja'ing some gear or somesort. I had a passing moment of curiousity about what you did.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 18:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

I know you're a botter, that wasn't what I was referring to. It seems like you just mentioned you stealing/ninja'ing some gear or somesort. I had a passing moment of curiousity about what you did.

*picks her nose*
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-13 19:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Darinka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Because.
yes because?

Because.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Told someone I was going to pay them to PL me during the dune days....I ended up not paying b/c well...dune days..most I had was like 5k
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

*picks her nose*

wait, wut?

did he just:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
1) HUR HUR HUR IM A BOTTER AND I NINJA LOT HUR HUR HUR

*picks her nose*

what da ***.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Told someone I was going to pay them to PL me during the dune days....I ended up not paying b/c well...dune days..most I had was like 5k

so ever since you started the game, you are trash basicly?
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 19:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Honestly, how much could you have offered a PL for a freaking dune party? 50k?
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

I'm far from trash but w/e
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

I'm far from trash, I'm dirt and I like to use other people coz ^-^it's fun that I waste everyones time for my own selfish-reasons! but still I think I am the best even if iI can't play fair hur hur hur.

Fixxxxd
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 19:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Why did you offer someone gil you didn't have?

Also, 10k/hour is very generous of that PL.
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-05-13 19:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

pretty fail bro
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

I'm far from trash, I'm dirt and I like to use other people coz ^-^it's fun that I waste everyones time for my own selfish-reasons! but still I think I am the best even if iI can't play fair hur hur hur.

Fixxxxd
why the sudden bashing? And where in my post did I hint toward using people? Aside from doing that one thing back in the dunes, I haven't done anything else >.> unless you count bots as "using people for my own selfish reasons."
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

pretty fail bro

he's the one giving a bad name for himself so no one games with him lol so if you see him around running with askar, HE WAS PROBABLY THAT GUY THAT QM IT ^-^
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It was 10k/hr

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Fixxxxd
why the sudden bashing? And where in my post did I hint toward using people? Aside from doing that one thing back in the dunes, I haven't done anything else >.> unless you count bots as "using people for my own selfish reasons."

eh sure, okey.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
he's the one giving a bad name for himself so no one games with him lol so if you see him around running with askar, HE WAS PROBABLY THAT GUY THAT QM IT ^-^
Oh I see the type of person that you are...once bad always bad eh? yup thats me. Hell I used to aimbot in Halo for PC. I used a gameshark on pokemon yellow and when I was in third grade I stole a french fry from my friend's plate while he was getting more milk. I think thats about it...do you feel better about yourself now?
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 19:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dubont. Don't worry about Darki. they're just butthurt about whatever~ :3
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-13 19:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh I see the type of person that you are...once bad always bad eh? yup thats me. Hell I used to aimbot in Halo for PC. I used a gameshark on pokemon yellow and when I was in third grade I stole a french fry from my friend's plate while he was getting more milk. I think thats about it...do you feel better about yourself now?

lol@ the french fry thats so innocent XD
it's a game chillax, BOT BUY GIL ALL YOU WANTZ, JUST DONT *** WITH US FAIR PLAYERZ.

and yes i feel better about myself >:D /rage all your passions to me!
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-13 19:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:

Late I know but lol real life card....
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 19:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

lol@ the french fry thats so innocent XD
it's a game chillax, BOT BUY GIL ALL YOU WANTZ, JUST DONT *** WITH US FAIR PLAYERZ.

and yes i feel better about myself >:D /rage all your passions to me!
Oh and since the w1zbot post, I have acquired a craft bot, an AH bot and a campaign bot. Anything else u want to know?
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-13 19:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Late I know but lol real life card....
I know, isn't it cute.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-13 19:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Dubont. Don't worry about Darki. they're just butthurt about whatever~ :3

And you like to stir up ***by labeling the obvious.

"Dubont, don't worry?"

Actually Dubont's actions as described by himself in the last few posts are those of a douchebag.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7