Yes Another Gear Sugestions Request.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Yes another gear sugestions request.
Yes another gear sugestions request.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 09:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

We should just take shifts keeping the troll at bay. I'm having to deal with too much stupidity here :(
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-11 09:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe?
 Pandemonium.Nalien
Server: Pandemonium
user: juro
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 11:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
It's not rage. It's contempt. The same thing everyone must feel for you since you have no redeeming qualities. Enjoy your empty shell of a life.
Yet more blind assumptions.

Take shifts, I'll keep frequenting here, it's ridiculously amusing what you think is actually going on here.
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 11:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Also always funny to watch how people think they're superior in any way simply cause a batch agrees with them, peer pressure ftw.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-11 11:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more inclined to believe someone that lots of ppl agree with than someone who goes:

"OMG I iz bestest! I knowz everehthing!one!!eleven!"

Guess which category you fall under.

Hint: You're the "OMG I iz bestest! I knowz everehthing!one!!eleven!" person.
[+]
 Asura.Despayn
Server: Asura
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-11 11:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:
i have access to your heart des!

I'd have it no other way.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 12:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Yet more blind assumptions.
Quote:
Also always funny to watch how people think they're superior in any way simply cause a batch agrees with them, peer pressure ftw.
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 12:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I have never claimed to be best at anything, I have just pointed out that you are all mindless sheep for following other people without your own experience and/or tests. If this doesn't ring any bell (history) then I have no choice but laugh my *** *** off. I already have been for the past 8-9 pages though.

@Raen, lol, that was a great comeback, I shall now be stunned.

Does it hurt when you run through walls~
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 12:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Being a "mindless sheep" is better than being a worthless self-important piece of ***with no intelligence or personality.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-04-11 12:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nalien said:
Quote:
I have never claimed to be best at anything, I have just pointed out that you are all mindless sheep for following other people without your own experience and/or tests. If this doesn't ring any bell (history) then I have no choice but laugh my *** *** off. I already have been for the past 8-9 pages though.

@Raen, lol, that was a great comeback, I shall now be stunned.

Does it hurt when you run through walls~

Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-11 12:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

There's testing that shows that haste is good, just because I havent done the testing myself I should TP in 0% haste?

All I've seen yuo do in this thread is telling ppl how stupid they are for following tests done by other, while at te same time you have not presented any testings yourself.

And inbetween telling ppl how stupid they are, you're trying to grow an epeen by trying to brag of what you have done in game, this is also without any sort of proof to backup your claims. And even if you had backup to prove your so called achievement, no one here would be very impressed anyway. This game is old enough, and everything has been done.
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 13:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanno, learn to read, read carefully, or just don't talk.

I have never personally presented anything I have or have not done ingame, it was the other people who have gone mad at me reticuling them, starting with Raenryon for constantly changing topic when he appeared to spout complete ***.
Then he just turned into another of the countless people who use others' achievements to try and backup themselves, seeing as they cannot possibly do anything on their own in this game, which they have proven various times throughout various posts in not only this thread.

All I have done is tell them to do the tests themselves if they are so clueless that they have to take anything in the game for granted, and many things have been disproven or turned outdated plenty of times before.
I know it's incredibly easy to just bash me (which is the reason why I'm here, simply for my personal amusement with these countless little idiots who need the attention of others to feel worthwhile at all) but that does absolutely not mean they can take anything said as fact without their own testing and then constantly ride on it. They have done nothing, and with the arguments they use their opinions, reasonings and whatever else are worth nothing.

Another little example from the real world: a Ph.D claims global warming or other *** and comes up with various reasons.
Result: He keeps getting funded.
Truth behind it: He just came up with random ***so he could keep going and the people who take anything for granted just because someone who appears to be smarter fund him blindly.

Also: Nazis. Same as above.

And *** of other things that have been and always will be going on because people have no minds of their own.

And once more, since you all clearly just need other people on the internet to like you to continue your life, I have never claimed to be better than anyone and have never boasted about anything I have done ingame, I have simply revised a few kills others have brought up while stalking my profiles to maybe find something they could use against me.
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 13:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 bold=mad
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 13:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You are really deluded. Can you really read over your posts and not see yourself as a complete idiotic egotistical ***?

You are trying REALLY, REALLY hard to be different. You're being different just for the sake of it. The tests are solid and there is no contradictory evidence; to constantly question it approaches nihilism. We have to take some things for granted.

Your ideas about INT are unfounded and you are following them mindlessly.
Quote:
Raenryon for constantly changing topic when he appeared to spout complete ***.

You and your pathetic worthless friend are the ones using Prudence Torque and such like the gimps you are.
Quote:
Another little example from the real world: a Ph.D claims global warming or other *** and comes up with various reasons.
Result: He keeps getting funded.
Truth behind it: He just came up with random ***so he could keep going and the people who take anything for granted just because someone who appears to be smarter fund him blindly.

Can you prove this?

[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-11 13:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Global warming: I has the proof right here

[+]
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 13:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't use Prudence Torque for my enfeeblings, that was Yor if you could check a few pages back.

My Enfeebling set is maxed and has no improvements besides Aureole left, thank you very much.

In case you still didn't noticed, you are being made fun of for your constant topic swaps and incoherency.

No I can't "prove" this in a way you would like, neither do I care about proving you anything, since you are one of those funders that have not only funded my degree but also everything else in and out of game.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 13:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it was Yor, the guy you backed up despite his stupidity and then continued to back up even though you are WRONG.

You are the incoherent one and an utterly worthless excuse for a human. You are pathetic filth and unable to read.

You can't prove it because you are spouting your usual *** and conjecture and just not agreeing with it because other people do.

You are a worm, an insect. Keep on crawling like the filth you are, but do not do it here.

Nobody wants you here.

*** off.
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-11 13:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ouch.
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 13:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn I just went through another pack of tissues reading your last post. This burning rage and agony, I can barely control myself anymore.

Quote:
In case you still didn't noticed, you are being made fun of for your constant topic swaps and incoherency.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-11 13:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I use my Duelist's Chapeau for Enfeebling, but I haven't personally tested whether Enfeebling is any good for casting Slow in. I also haven't personally tested how auto refresh works... Guess I don't know how my Duelist's Chapeau really works, eh Raen? =\
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 13:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

That's exactly the point you have been missing throughout the entire thread. Thumbs up.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-11 13:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nalien said:
I don't use Prudence Torque for my enfeeblings, that was Yor if you could check a few pages back.

My Enfeebling set is maxed and has no improvements besides Aureole left, thank you very much.

No I can't "prove" this in a way you would like, neither do I care about proving you anything, since you are one of those funders that have not only funded my degree but also everything else in and out of game.

unless I missed something, this whole thing started because you defended your friends use of prudence torque? Now since you dont use it yourself, you probably already know its inferior to enfeeb neck? if you knew this from the beginning why would you go and defend yor to begin with? you are make less sense the more you post.

I'm going back to beeing an innocent bystander now.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 13:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nalien, in case you haven't noticed being the worthless piece of *** you are, you have dodged things since the word go.

You still haven't said how I am gimp and you have been proven WRONG like the stupid gimp *** you are. Everyone here except your buttbuddy hates you; can you not see this?

Again, there is no rage. Only cold contempt. You don't deserve my rage or my attention but I am attempting to do the world a favour and make you go away.
Quote:
I use my Duelist's Chapeau for Enfeebling, but I haven't personally tested whether Enfeebling is any good for casting Slow in. I also haven't personally tested how auto refresh works... Guess I don't know how my Duelist's Chapeau really works, eh Raen? =\

Have you personally tested how Slow works? Or are you just mindlessly casting it?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-11 13:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nalien said:
That's exactly the point you have been missing throughout the entire thread. Thumbs up.

Then what... 99.99%, yourself included, are blind sheep. I suppose that's a fair assumption to make. I don't mind being a blind sheep; neither would I deny that I base most of my gear choices around other people's findings.

Difference is I couldn't really give a ***; whereas you clearly devote a lot of your time in talking down to those who are blind sheep.

You could, of course, spend that time investigating the effects of Duelist's Chapeau on RDM, enfeebling and its auto-refresh if you like.

Actually, no. I guess it's easier to be a blind sheep. Which is exactly what you're doing.

Which not only makes you a *** idiot (as outlined in the post where I met both of your "1337" demands), you're also a big hypocrit, and have double standards.

Keep going, though. You're quite amusing. Certainly amusing enough to continue breaking the monotiny of synergy skill up. And at the end of all things, you're actually making me feel like a better, kinder, more intelligent human being.

And that can't be a bad thing, can it? =)
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I'm going back to beeing an innocent bystander now.

Ditto. He's all yours, Raen.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-04-11 13:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I know it was Yor, the guy you backed up despite his stupidity and then continued to back up even though you are WRONG.

You are the incoherent one and an utterly worthless excuse for a human. You are pathetic filth and unable to read.

You can't prove it because you are spouting your usual *** and conjecture and just not agreeing with it because other people do.

You are a worm, an insect. Keep on crawling like the filth you are, but do not do it here.

Nobody wants you here.

*** off.

PMS from Raenryong, Yikes. Even I can not be this cold :(.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 13:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think I'm getting anywhere :( plus I don't like being contemptuous. It's necessary sometimes but it's really annoying to think I have to lower myself to this level.

@Zanno, I know this is a typo but I found it amusing
Quote:
you are make less sense the more you post.
:p
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-11 13:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
PMS from Raenryong, Yikes. Even I can not be this cold :(.

I'm bleeeeeeding
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-11 13:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I don't think I'm getting anywhere :( plus I don't like being contemptuous. It's necessary sometimes but it's really annoying to think I have to lower myself to this level.

@Zanno, I know this is a typo but I found it amusing
Quote:
you are make less sense the more you post.
:p

All your posts are belong to me! :D
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-04-11 13:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You still haven't said how I am gimp and you have been proven WRONG like the stupid gimp *** you are.
Askar, Sushi+GK, mediocre gear, believing sky solo is the better income.
Quote:
Nalien, in case you haven't noticed being the worthless piece of *** you are, you have dodged things since the word go
Quote:
Everyone here except your buttbuddy hates you; can you not see this?
Still haven't noticed I don't care what random strangers think about me? Likes of you are mere tools for my ego and wallet.
Quote:
Have you personally tested how Slow works? Or are you just mindlessly casting it?
I have ran all options I use in solos and lowmans for myself, yes.
Quote:
Again, there is no rage. Only cold contempt. You don't deserve my rage or my attention but I am attempting to do the world a favour and make you go away.
You're drunk in your rage and thus too blind to see the simple solution.
I wonder when the servers will flood in your tears.

Quote:
unless I missed something, this whole thing started because you defended your friends use of prudence torque? Now since you dont use it yourself, you probably already know its inferior to enfeeb neck? if you knew this from the beginning why would you go and defend yor to begin with? you are make less sense the more you post.
Again, re-read the post and try to think it through, it's really simple and all but a puzzle.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-11 13:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd at the fact that this guy has 1 INT ring on one finger and 1 MND ring on the other.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10