ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 142 143 144
By fonewear 2020-03-17 14:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing funny about your posts your attempt at humor is sad and depressing.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 14:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Yes, it is so funny that you have repeatedly embarassed yourself but think you are winning because you're being +1d by people who fell by the way trying to make themselves feel like winners of their own arguments too.
]

oh god now hes making updoot arguments..... is this *** reddit? did i punch a hole from one sewage pit into another?

I'm SoRrY If My FoRmAtTiNg In CaPs OfFeNdEd YoU!1!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 14:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
Yes, it is so funny that you have repeatedly embarassed yourself but think you are winning because you're being +1d by people who fell by the way trying to make themselves feel like winners of their own arguments too.
]

oh god now hes making updoot arguments..... is this *** reddit? did i punch a hole from one sewage pit into another?

I'm SoRrY If My FoRmAtTiNg In CaPs OfFeNdEd YoU!1!
I think your support worker needs to calm you down. Have you taken your meds? Did you not have your midday nap?

Why are you avoiding defending your own arguments anyway? Tell me more about your superior education dear.

oh? did i say something that needed to be defended or something? Last i checked i wasnt the one sitting here talking about my background in edjumacationz trying to validate my stance.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 14:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Yet you spam posts at me endlessly. You seem like you can barely take your mind off me the way you beg me.

Why did you ignore me in game Viceland?

Bro, you spam posts at everyone endlessly, then name drop them in between. Stop being a hypocrite.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 14:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You said I need to get a basic education, so last I checked you were the one who wanted to proclaim a more superior one.

I'm not trying to validate any stance other than to achieve teaching you how to be more succinct, which it appears I have. Well done Hideka.

Nah, i just simply dont feel like having to waste any great efforts on tearing you down. if i'm arguing a point worth arguing, i'll go at it whole heartedly, but at this point this is like beating on a cripple.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-03-17 14:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea this discussion is highly educational. In fact you could use this website as a citation in research papers.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 14:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
fonewear said: »
Yet you spam posts at me endlessly. You seem like you can barely take your mind off me the way you beg me.

Why did you ignore me in game Viceland?

Bro, you spam posts at everyone endlessly, then name drop them in between. Stop being a hypocrite.
Spam? Really? I've only ever posted only in response to fonewear and that is 1/20th of the posts Viceland aims at me.

I've replied to one of your posts in like 3 weeks the other day? Get real.

You were out of the country, remember?

Fone does that all the time and has for years. You’re not special (in that sense). I’m here pretty much every day and I reply to practically everyone. If someone engages, I reply more. Simple. You go around proclaiming victory every time someone stops talking to you, thinking that you have destroyed them or some such nonsense, which is only inflated by the fact that you can’t let anything go. It’s the rough equivalent of a guy playing a board game with a bunch of people and then declaring victory when they don’t want to play anymore simply because they can’t stand being around him.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-17 14:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

We’re arguing about intelligence on FFXIAH.com. How smart can any of us be, really?

You tell us, you're the one with a vastly high IQ.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-17 15:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing to do with Trump for well over a page.

I see lots of fragile egos. Trump's ego isn't at all fragile. In this one respect you all could emulate him.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 15:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You said I need to get a basic education, so last I checked you were the one who wanted to proclaim a more superior one.

I'm not trying to validate any stance other than to achieve teaching you how to be more succinct, which it appears I have. Well done Hideka.

Nah, i just simply dont feel like having to waste any great efforts on tearing you down. if i'm arguing a point worth arguing, i'll go at it whole heartedly, but at this point this is like beating on a cripple.
Uh huh, no effort spent right. Just your essays desperately trying to defend your incompetency.

Come back to me when you want to discuss the education and intelligence issues which you tried to claim superiority on. Until then, enjoy being my ***.

ya know.... At this point i've got your number. let me guess, when you were a kid your older brother, maybe even an uncle, decided your sweet little *** was just too hard for him to resist, so he made you his *** until you became so *** up in the head that the only justification you can find for continuing your sad pathetic existence is that small little dopamine hit of pseudo happiness you get whenever you think you've owned someone. so flash foward into adulthood: you've taken on a pathetic degree, if any at all, in a futile attempt to have some illusion of power or control over your own life, but sadly have failed even at that more than likely. so now instead of being a functional adult like most people, you troll a largely dead forum for a twenty year old game for anyone and everyone you can disagree with for any reason, desperate for that little hit of dopamine still to this day.

must suck to live a life like that.
I didn't need to hear your life story. If you want to compare yourself to me, like you have clearly been desperately trying to but then running when offered the chance to justify your attempted insults, then go ahead and tell us about your failed existence.

yep. nailed it.

IF your only recourse is to go "no u" then i've hit it on the head.

I feel sorry for you, i really do.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 15:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Turns out you were a Kireek afterall.

There you go, again desperately grasping for that non-existent control that you'll never be able to grasp.

its like you're nothing more than a puppet pulling your strings is the most pathetically easy thing i've ever seen.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 15:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
We’re arguing about intelligence on FFXIAH.com. How smart can any of us be, really?

You tell us, you're the one with a vastly high IQ.

I appreciate your reminders.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-03-17 15:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nothing to do with Trump for well over a page.

I see lots of fragile egos. Trump's ego isn't at all fragile. In this one respect you all could emulate him.

Boom. Snark +3

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 15:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Turns out you were a Kireek afterall.

There you go, again desperately grasping for that non-existent control that you'll never be able to grasp.

its like you're nothing more than a puppet pulling your strings is the most pathetically easy thing i've ever seen.
You're just spanning incoherent nonsense now. Do you really think this makes you look superior, or a winner? I've offered you the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is and you run every time.

I think it's clear that you're inferior on every metric you've tried to insult me by, but that's ok, keep trying.

"No U"
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 142 143 144