ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 11:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
God you're special. I'm going to have fun with this one.

go for it, its enjoyable to watch you flail around thinking you're witty or funny.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-03-17 12:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Girl youz a fine *** won't you back that azz up !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 12:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There's only 4 outcomes for you here kid:

1. The Saevel - ***the bed when you can't defend your position so you block me and pretend you're not desperately eager to read my posts, respond to me in 3rd person quoting people quoting me while hiding from the replies through the block filter.

2. The fonewear - reduced to a worthless, desperate shadow of your former self where you incessantly beg for my attention with boring attempts to insult me.

3. The Kireek - I set you up to humiliate yourself over and over until you just disappear.

4. The Ravael - A mix of the above.

I don't yet know which you'll be but I will enjoy the journey we are about to embark on.

you forgot option 5 where i just treat you like the gutter troll you are, and dont even bother engaging with you in any productive way. i approached this as a moderate, in the middle. you are apparently so far gone that the middle is indistinguishable to you.

but, you oh wise very smart boi, have decided that you are clearly the intellectual titan in this discussion. its almost like watching a kid thinking hes the king of the sandbox. its adorable really.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-17 12:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You ain't even American so you can get out !

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 12:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You can barely write coherent English and you think spewing ***is rationalising and referencing, then want to talk about intelligence? You are a real winner. I was only trying to educate your clearly minimal educated *** on how to be more succinct and you're so hurt you're going to embarrass yourself by trying to play smart? Ok.

We both know you won't be able to resist trying where others failed. I'm predicting a fonewesr.

sorry, i'm still waiting for counterpoints to my arguments.

Did you even have any? or did you just want to bleat like a petulant child who cant have his way? Please show me on the doll where the orange man touched you so badly that you've become this far gone.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 13:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You're waiting for arguments against points that I said I'm not disagreeing with? Don't know how many times I have to inform your sorry *** that I am only trying to make your ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in the English language better than your average angry special needs 8 year old.

Clearly your ability to read does not surpass your ability to communicate at an adult level. Tell me more about your superior education than my basic one, you can leave off the caps key though.

Oh.... ok so let me get this straight. you didn't disagree with what i said? So i'm right then? Whooo Hoo internet points for me. You loose!

But seriously. What you've just said is that you only disagreed with How i said it, and because it wasnt said in a way that you preferred, you're now repeatedly insisting your way is the only correct way?

My dude, you do realize you just admitted to everyone that you are nothing more than a child throwing a temper-tantrum because you didn't have your way. Thats kind of sad to see really. I think i've picked out your issue. The issue is that you earnestly think you are the smartest person in the room, and that's clearly an extraordinarily valuable mindset to you, since you repeatedly try to use that as a gauge against anyone to talk to. "I AM VERY SMART. BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME INTELLECTS!". Kind of sad really. If you had even a modicum of intellect behind you, you'd never let yourself be dragged through the mud by someone you view , as you put it yourself,as an 'angry special needs 8 year old.'
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 13:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

There's only 4 outcomes for you here kid:

1. The Saevel - ***the bed when you can't defend your position so you block me and pretend you're not desperately eager to read my posts, respond to me in 3rd person quoting people quoting me while hiding from the replies through the block filter.

2. The fonewear - reduced to a worthless, desperate shadow of your former self where you incessantly beg for my attention with boring attempts to insult me.

3. The Kireek - I set you up to humiliate yourself over and over until you just disappear.

4. The Ravael - A mix of the above.

I don't yet know which you'll be but I will enjoy the journey we are about to embark on.

So cute.
By fonewear 2020-03-17 13:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You're waiting for arguments against points that I said I'm not disagreeing with? Don't know how many times I have to inform your sorry *** that I am only trying to make your ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in the English language better than your average angry special needs 8 year old.

Clearly your ability to read does not surpass your ability to communicate at an adult level. Tell me more about your superior education than my basic one, you can leave off the caps key though.

Let me guess you are majoring in Art History at some university for 30,000 a year... when you could learn all that ***for free at a public library.
By fonewear 2020-03-17 13:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I just spent one year at "university" and I know everything ask me how !
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 13:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

relevant
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-03-17 13:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »

Oh.... ok so let me get this straight. you didn't disagree with what i said? So i'm right then? Whooo Hoo internet points for me. You loose!

But seriously. What you've just said is that you only disagreed with How i said it, and because it wasnt said in a way that you preferred, you're now repeatedly insisting your way is the only correct way?

My dude, you do realize you just admitted to everyone that you are nothing more than a child throwing a temper-tantrum because you didn't have your way. Thats kind of sad to see really. I think i've picked out your issue. The issue is that you earnestly think you are the smartest person in the room, and that's clearly an extraordinarily valuable mindset to you, since you repeatedly try to use that as a gauge against anyone to talk to. "I AM VERY SMART. BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME INTELLECTS!". Kind of sad really. If you had even a modicum of intellect behind you, you'd never let yourself be dragged through the mud by someone you view , as you put it yourself,as an 'angry special needs 8 year old.'
Clearly you have still not learned how to be succinct despite my lesson. Do you think the more you write and using caps lock makes you look smart?

Informing you how to write posts that people will actually read is trying to help you. I am sorry that you are so mentally incapacitated that if offended you.

Pointing out that you are borderline HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE does not mean I think I am intelligent. If I was paralyzed from the neck down and ridiculed someone born without any legs or arms it wouldn't mean I think I am an able bodied person. Read that as many times as it takes your little brain to comprehend it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 13:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You can tell that a conversation is intelligent when everyone calls each other stupid.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-17 13:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I"m not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ! Wanna fight about it !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 13:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I"m not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ! Wanna fight about it !

Puny mortal, clearly you are the mostest retardedest. But a person with an earthworm’s level of brainpower would not be able to comprehend such things.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 13:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly you have still not learned how to be succinct despite my lesson. Do you think the more you write and using caps lock makes you look smart?

Informing you how to write posts that people will actually read is trying to help you. I am sorry that you are so mentally incapacitated that if offended you.

Pointing out that you are borderline HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE does not mean I think I am intelligent. If I was paralyzed from the neck down and ridiculed someone born without any legs or arms it wouldn't mean I think I am an able bodied person. Read that as many times as it takes your little brain to comprehend it.

Lol. Look at you continuing to have a temper tantrum because someone used too many words. Careful now dude, your tendies are going to wind up on the floor if you keep stressing out like this.

Ah, so, now you aren't smart? yet you think that you can educate anyone, on anything? this is too adorable.

You just posted a video in which someone calls themself HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... yes it is relevant that you should post this.

I regret the irony of this is going to be lost on such an uninitelligent person.

if you couldnt pick up the irony, of me calling myself HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, in a discussion with someone convinced that i'm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE..... i mean damn dude, it was easy *** bait. didnt even have to try to snag you on this.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 13:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

We’re arguing about intelligence on FFXIAH.com. How smart can any of us be, really?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 14:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

*Saying that I did not say I am intelligent does not mean that I do not consider myself to be intelligent, only that I did not say it.

If you look closely, and try to read, you will see it is you that mentioned intelligence and level of education. I only offered to educate you on how to be more succinct which has sent you into a tantrum.

oh my god, its trying to use my own insults on me! Its adorable!!!!

Come on, do it some more, i'm dying over here. dont stop now, this is hilarious.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-03-17 14:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

How many times you got to use the word "succinct" you get paid to use that word ?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 142 143 144