ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 142 143 144
By Viciouss 2020-03-12 15:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
Viciouss said: »
Brazilian official just tested positive, days after meeting with Trump and Pence in Florida.

if it made you even slightly happy knowing this.... i would suggest some severe internal reflection.

I didn't say it made me happy. This is the second known direct exposure Trump has suffered, he blew it off last time, and looks like he is doing it again. How stupid is he gonna look if he contracts it and infects the entire WH? Other lawmakers that were around the person are going into self quarantine, which, duh, prudence. But Trump? Nah. It's no big deal.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 15:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
In India they were all claiming that because it's constantly over 27 degrees there that coronavirus survive so they're fine. Sounds like nonsense to me.

theres been scientists citing that it cant survive well in warm climates like the flu.

Theres also been doctors stating that this looks like genetic cocktail of the Flu, a standard corona virus, and SARS, but those are largely being ignored as conspiracy theories.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 15:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Brazilian official just tested positive, days after meeting with Trump and Pence in Florida.

if it made you even slightly happy knowing this.... i would suggest some severe internal reflection.

I didn't say it made me happy. This is the second known direct exposure Trump has suffered, he blew it off last time, and looks like he is doing it again. How stupid is he gonna look if he contracts it and infects the entire WH? Other lawmakers that were around the person are going into self quarantine, which, duh, prudence. But Trump? Nah. It's no big deal.

Im not sure what point you're making.........

Trump is a notoriously well known germophobe. chances are hes sitting in a vat of purell as we speak. you're probably safer around him than anyone else right now.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-12 15:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Trump is standing in the way of the coronavirus legislation being passed because he wants an abortion clause added, which will never happen. So much for putting partisanship aside during a pandemic.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 16:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats were throwing in their pet project riders on corona bills too. That is nonsense from both sides of the aisle that is common and needs to stop. Historically we’ve had a lot of very good bills die over unrelated, stupid earmarks and riders.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-12 16:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I had 6 Coronas yesterday and I don't remember anything that happened afterwards.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 16:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And actually, there have been several occasions where riders were put in there on purpose just so they could tank the bill and blame the opposition for not passing it.

Politics can be interesting and fun, but scumbaggery like that makes me sick and is part of why I distrust the government in general.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Terlet Sangria 2020-03-12 17:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

In the interest of public health and following new guidelines around social distancing from the CDC, we'll be closing down the P+R section until the COVID-19 pandemic is under control.

We thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-12 18:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Terlet Sangria said: »
In the interest of public health and following new guidelines around social distancing from the CDC, we'll be closing down the P+R section until the COVID-19 pandemic is under control.

Calling BS. I'm not feeling any symptoms, everything is totally fine, no big deal. /refuses to co-operate.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 18:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

OH GOD, CORONA CHAN GOT THE INTERNET TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 18:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's fine. I can self-quarantine myself and create mock threads in Microsoft Word. Too bad Clippy isn't around anymore.

[+]
By volkom 2020-03-12 20:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-12 22:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-13 07:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So have we decided that Trump created COVID-19 and should be impeached for it yet?

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2020-03-13 10:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
So have we decided that Trump created COVID-19 and should be impeached for it yet?
I called this months ago and now the Iranians and Chinese are onto it!
https://qz.com/1817736/china-fuels-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-blaming-us-army/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

Quote:
A spokesman for China’s foreign ministry, Zhao Lijian, tweeted yesterday that “it might be the US army” that brought the coronavirus to China, giving an official boost to a conspiracy theory that had been allowed to circulate on Chinese social media for weeks.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-13 10:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

yes.

The americans did it.

We created a virus thats largely found in bats

And convieniently seeded said virus in a Fish market

A fish market that happens to exist less than five hundred meters from a Level 4 Bio research facilitiy.

A facility that just happened to be STUDYING BATS AND CORONA VIRUSES AND THEIR POTENTIAL FOR HUMAN INFECTION.

are people *** insane?

have we completely lost touch with reality?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-13 11:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

are people *** insane?

I want to say no, but then I see what types of items are completely missing from local store shelves and I’m forced to say yes.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-13 11:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
are people *** insane?

I want to say no, but then I see what types of items are completely missing from local store shelves and I’m forced to say yes.

like i see Senator hirono, not to mention others, being a complete *** human scumbag over testing.

There are three important things to testing that nobody seems to want to talk about.

1. We are in a state of panic. Every single mother *** is going to want to be tested asap. we cannot test this many people.
2. if you are not an At risk person, this virus will not hurt you. there are NO RECORDED CASES of anyone who was NOT AT RISK (E.G. immuno compromised, Over 50, or lung complications). If we test everyone who falls OUTSIDE of the at risk population, we will both Run out of tests, and testing capacity, and will backlog our testing facilities for MONTHS.
3. Do any of you even know what a test kit entails? A survey test kit is literally a run of the mill nasal swabbing kit. WE HAVE MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF THEM IN THIS COUNTRY. The CDC is literally intentionally lying to people about testing capacity being limited, because we cannot risk inundating the testing capabilities of our very limited government labs. Last statistic i heard, is we can intake about 300k tests per day, but can only process a fraction of them- in the 10-20k range nation wide. relying on private companies improves that to about 30k.

Heres some quick math. Theres 327 million people in the states. Nation wids, evenn relying on private companies, working every single day, thats A million test kits processed per month - and thats if we dont process ANY OTHER KIND OF MEDICAL LAB WORK ANYWHERE.

if only 10% of the country gets tested - it will take NEARLY THREE YEARS TO TEST THEM ALL.

Just 1%? IT COULD TAKE UP TO THREE MONTHS TO SEE RESULTS.

The CDC is doing the right thing by lying to people. Its saving lives at the cost of people feeling safe.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-13 11:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I practice ffxiah distancing I try to stay as far away as possible from you *** as possible !
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-13 12:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming National Emergency Declaration by the Orangeman. I cant wait to hear people screeching about how bad he is for doing this -_-
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-13 12:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming National Emergency Declaration by the Orangeman. I cant wait to hear people screeching about how bad he is for doing this -_-

HE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT BEFORE THE VIRUS CLAIMED ITS FIRST VICTIM IN CHINA! CHINESE BLOOD IS ENTIRELY ON TRUMP’S HANDS!
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-13 13:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, incoming lies about Obama waiting 6 months to declare an emergency when the swine flu hit. Or Obama somehow contributed to the current failings of the coronavirus response.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-13 13:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, incoming lies about Obama waiting 6 months to declare an emergency when the swine flu hit. Or Obama somehow contributed to the current failings of the coronavirus response.

Did you just pre-deflect? Besides, everyone knows it’s all Bush’s fault.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-13 13:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

But seriously, Obama did wait a while before declaring a national emergency. He did, however, call a national health emergency five months before that. In this case, Trump calling a national emergency is happening much earlier in the process.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 142 143 144