ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 11:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It is impossible for anyone with any sort of brain cells to say this was not a warranted attack. 10's of thousands have died by his plans and orders. Estimated 600 US citizens and countless numbers of Sunni arabs, citizens not warfighters. The fact that people even oppose this is sickening. So many people died by his hand, there is no place for him but in hell.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-03 11:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
It is impossible for anyone with any sort of brain cells to say this was not a warranted attack. 10's of thousands have died by his plans and orders. Estimated 600 US citizens and countless numbers of Sunni arabs, citizens not warfighters. The fact that people even oppose this is sickening. So many people died by his hand, there is no place for him but in hell.

He was their ally and President Trump had him killed. Notice how effective the US Military has become at killing high ranking targets once President Trump stopped sharing plans with the Democrats? That's not a coincidence, by not telling them he makes it quite hard for them to undermine the US and "leak" information to the targets.

And for those who will act surprised, the Democrats were willing to let children be raped on a private island to enhance their chances at taking power. Leaking target information and risking service members lives are a far lower threshold to gain a similar enhancement on election odds.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 11:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Note that the drone strike was called due to future plans that the guy had to attack Americans, not necessarily for anything he had done previously. This, again, is why I don’t make snap judgments regarding executive military actions. None of us were present for the classified briefings. For all we know, this single drone strike may have prevented war, not started it. That being said, I’m not going to shed a tear for the scumbag, and I highly doubt Iran will do anything about it. If they want a fight, they’ll do it when there isn’t a president in office who will bomb their top brass into oblivion.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-03 11:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
If they want a fight, they’ll do it when there isn’t a president in office who will bomb their top brass into oblivion.

They'll just try to help get the next Democrat elected so they can pay them money to look the other way.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 12:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I’ve never seen so many people upset about the death of a terrorist.

Let's ignore the fact the US is like the only country labeling him as a terrorist.

Trump ordered to assassinate an Iranian general on foreign soil, it's an act of war, people fear retaliation, obviously a lot of people are going to be upset.

Do you know what else people fear? They fear that the government will find out about impending attacks but that politicians will be too afraid to do what is necessary to protect American citizens. If you knew about 9/11 before it happened and had a shot at Osama bin Laden, would you have taken it? The way that I see it, the role of the Commander in Chief is to send two clear messages, in this order of priority:

1. If you make or execute plans to harm our citizens, we will erase you.
2. We don’t want to start a war, but we are more than willing and capable of ending one.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-01-03 12:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Prospects of war got you down? Why not benefit from the unsanctioned murder of foreign leaders and add a little (or a lot) to your nest egg.

Talk to your broker today about getting into United Technologies (UTX), Lockheed-Martin (LMT), Honeywell (HON), and Heico (HEI.A). Feed the military industrial complex while lining your pockets with the top performing defense stocks.

Many things are going to blow up anyway. Let your portfolio be among them. Invest today.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 14:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny how everyone got a crisis of conscience once our Nobel Peace Prize winning president left office and therefore stopped doing all of his own drone strikes on foreign targets.

But when Orange Man kills one of the most prolific terrorists left on Earth, a man who not only has killed a triple digit number of Americans but had plans to kill more, NOW we’re suddenly having a wahhh fest about it?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-03 15:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you serious man or are you seriously smoking crack?
I don't care that much, but I am serious this is exactly what happened.

He put in plans and executed plans that killed 100's of Americans during the war
I don't want to sound insensitive toward their deaths, but that's what war is, people are killed.
While there is a whole lot of shooting and dying over there we haven't declared war on anyone. Nor has anyone declared war on us.

This may change.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 15:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

rooting for terrorists... never thought I would see that even from libs. To stoop so low as this is mind numbing. He's killed over 300 Americans and thousands of Iranians and he was taken out before he could kill more, which he had a plan brewing to do.

Some people are just disgusting.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-03 15:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

rooting for terrorists... never thought I would see that even from libs. To stoop so low as this is mind numbing. He's killed over 300 Americans and thousands of Iranians and he was taken out before he could kill more, which he had a plan brewing to do.

Some people are just disgusting.

Power at any cost.

That is who the left has become now, no morals, no conscious, just pure power and control.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 15:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So we assassinated an Iranian General and his deputy of 23 years immediately stepped in to replace him. So what did we accomplish? Pissed off Iran, didn't intimidate them at all, put every American life in the region at a greater risk, and weakened our influence in Iraq. Instead of isolating Iran, Trump has isolated the US. The stock market is tumbling because everyone knows the Iranians are going to retaliate, at minimum by attacking the Saudi oilfields again. There is no positive reward coming from this hit unless Trump wanted to start a war he won't get support for.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 15:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It just makes me so sick feeling. I agree we shouldn't be the world police I get that but more often times it is far more proactive for life to not let someone who is planning to attack you, actually do it.

If someone says they are going to drive to your house and kill you, you are damn sure going to take proactive steps to stop that from happening. No different than this situation. He has attacked and killed us before and he is planning to attack and kill us again. Should we do nothing? Who's going to stop the trend? Canada? UK? Saudi Arabia? All of you could care less if Americans get killed or someone attacks us because it doesn't affect you in any way. I care about my fellow citizens and do not want to see them hurt.

I am not a war monger. I feel war does not solve anything especially now that we go to war and then rebuild the damn country we destroyed on the taxpayers dime. I have been there, it sucks, war sucks, fighting it sucks but if you do not bring it to them they sure as hell are gonna bring it to you.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 15:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
So we assassinated an Iranian General and his deputy of 23 years immediately stepped in to replace him. So what did we accomplish? Pissed off Iran, didn't intimidate them at all, put every American life in the region at a greater risk, and weakened our influence in Iraq. Instead of isolating Iran, Trump has isolated the US. The stock market is tumbling because everyone knows the Iranians are going to retaliate, at minimum by attacking the Saudi oilfields again. There is no positive reward coming from this hit unless Trump wanted to start a war he won't get support for.

That is such a weak argument. SO should we have not killed the ISS leader because someone stepped in to take his role? It a regime, there will always be another bad guy, another terrorist, another general, does not mean you let them attack you or just not answer for their crimes...thats ridiculous.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 16:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Iran is not ISIS. Full stop. They are an actual country with a legitimate government that has a seat at the UN. So we brought a general to justice, big deal. If Iran retaliates by bombing US embassies, attacking Saudi oilfields, killing more Americans, they can just say hey, Trump fired the first shot. Which he did. Killing this guy has been in the cards for years, and it was never done because it was never worth the risk. Nothing has changed. It wasn't worth it. His plans were not stopped by his death.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 16:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So we should have let him carry out his plan to kill more Americans?

It's no different than any other terrorist. Syria is a actual government, with it's own military and has a seat in the UN.. You didn't give a ***when Obama targeted them and backed the rebels trying to overthrow a legitimate government, albeit a ***government but a government non the less and they had a strong association and partnership with Russia. Russia could have came to their aid and started WW3. Russia is not going to come to the aid of Iran given their nasty history, no one is going to come to their aid. I doubt they will even do anything.

They got caught dickin around and got swatted for it. Should the other Arab countries take care of this.. sure should but it wasn't their people they were killing. It was a legitimate proactive response to stop a future planned attack.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-03 16:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

... It was a legitimate proactive response to stop a future planned attack.
It was perhaps an illegal assassination. This is being argued by the pundit class right now.

Doing it in Iraq ... that is an act of war against Iraq. Lets hope they do not call us on it.

It had the interesting side effect of turning the protests in Iran, that had been against the government, into anti US protests overnight. Whatever you and I might think of the asshat he was LOVED in Iran.

Our European allies in the region are appalled they were not briefed.

We are flying a division to the region, which has been made more dangerous not safer. There will be retaliation.

I do not have a good feeling about this.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 17:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It had the interesting side effect of turning the protests in Iran, that had been against the government, into anti US protests overnight. Whatever you and I might think of the asshat he was LOVED in Iran.

It's a violent regime where people are killed for speaking out of course they are going to say good things about him. Look at the younger people celebrating in the streets of Iraq. There have also been reports of small celebrations in Iran. Remember to speak against the regime is a crime.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-03 17:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You will never know what the true feeling is when the government controls media and everything else.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 18:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at the younger people celebrating in the streets of Iraq. There have also been reports of small celebrations in Iran. Remember to speak against the regime is a crime.

Good job falling for your government propaganda.

That's basically what they are all doing. Trump claims the guy was planning attacks, that doesn't mean it's true and it certainly doesn't mean the attacks were going to happen. Trump lies about everything to justify his misbehavior.

If anything, assassinating him increases the chance of said attacks happening.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 18:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

?

This doesn't even make any sense. Aside from the fact that you're resorting to ridiculous absolutes again, leadership changes can have a huge effect. That's like saying, "It doesn't matter if we remove Trump from office, Pence is just going to replace him!" They could be two vastly different people with completely different leadership styles. And when the Deputy heard that his boss is in many unidentifiable pieces right now, do you really think that he's going to just shrug that off and go on with business as usual, such as initiating the proposed attack on American citizens that got his boss killed in the first place?

And how do you know that this didn't "intimidate them at all"? Oh right, you don't. Are you really going to take their public statements at face value? They're trying to save face and look tough, but I don't expect you to recant your statement when their threats amount to diddly squat.

And finally, the stock market will rebound in no time. I've been hearing threats for years that we're going into a recession any day now, because Heaven forbid we actually prosper under a president that we don't like. It will cruise back into record highs like it has been for years.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 18:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at the younger people celebrating in the streets of Iraq. There have also been reports of small celebrations in Iran. Remember to speak against the regime is a crime.

That's basically what they are all doing. Trump claims the guy was planning attacks, that doesn't mean it's true and it certainly doesn't mean the attacks were going to happen. Trump lies about everything to justify his misbehavior.

And this is officially the dumbest post so far this year. Welcome back and congratulations.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 18:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, wow, where to start? Yes, the deputy, who has been there since 1997 and has been involved with every attack carried out since then, is going to easily slide in there and continue business as usual. It might take him a few days to reorganize his command staff, but the long term impact on the paramilitary is going to be minimal.

Like I said, killing this general has been in the cards for years, we never did it because its a potentially illegal assassination that would not yield any significant results. So of course, Trump has the prepared excuse ready to go, "he was planning attacks on Americans." For years. Can't say whether these plans were real. Or would have even happened. And of course, you buy into it.
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 18:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

And this is officially the dumbest post so far this year. Welcome back and congratulations.

You have nothing. It clear you don't know anything about this topic, maybe find something else to post about.
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 18:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

He was their ally and President Trump had him killed. Notice how effective the US Military has become at killing high ranking targets once President Trump stopped sharing plans with the Democrats? That's not a coincidence, by not telling them he makes it quite hard for them to undermine the US and "leak" information to the targets.

And for those who will act surprised, the Democrats were willing to let children be raped on a private island to enhance their chances at taking power. Leaking target information and risking service members lives are a far lower threshold to gain a similar enhancement on election odds.

You guys are idiots. Nothing in this post is true, its all ***. No one has ever leaked military strikes to anyone, from either party. And once again, no one allowed children to be raped on a private island. Saevel is once again, full of ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-03 18:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You have nothing. It clear you don't know anything about this topic, maybe find something else to post about.

Rich coming from you, who regurgitates the most extreme interpretation of every news story and then twists it so that it is 100% bad for the opposing party and 0% bad for yours.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 19:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If thinking that makes you feel better go for it.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 142 143 144