Happy Thanksbanning!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Happy Thanksbanning!
Happy Thanksbanning!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 19 20 21
By fonewear 2019-11-28 10:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The only want to avoid getting banned is to do the following:

Char name asdfghjjhkjlkj

Always remain /anon

Boom they can't find you !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-28 10:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Next bot you name.

Call em Imnotabot

Botlivesmatter

Bottingainteasy

Or some variation just for the laughs.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-28 10:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I would never buy an account even if it was for botting and most rmt wouldn't either.

It simply isn't worth it. Like those people that sell starter accounts. If i was a *** I would sell 100 starter accounts for dirt cheap let them get used for 6-12 months and recall everyone of them, harvest them and cancel or resell them on a different server. Everyone of those accounts can be recalled at anytime and you can't do ***about it. No RMT would risk that.

It takes what 3 hours to get zi'tah access? Im sure rmt can do it faster.
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-11-28 10:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The only want to avoid getting banned is to do the following:

Char name asdfghjjhkjlkj

Always remain /anon

Boom they can't find you !
Or gil4pay very popular name
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-11-28 11:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
If the person is willing to use any one of the various Home Point addons and has a way to give the new account gil and/or the items needed. You can be sitting in escha zi'tah in sub 10 minutes.
[+]
By Unzero 2019-11-28 11:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Thanksgiving!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Onix 2019-11-28 11:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just going to leave this here
[+]
By Draylo 2019-11-28 11:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Speed and extended playtime or farming are the most well cited issues from last time autobanner was used.

From my experiences, any type of POS warp will be an easy ban and obviously extended playtime via botting. So far aside from my friend I haven't heard anyone else say they got suspended though, any takers?

I felt this was needed for a long time now because botting has gotten so out of control. I don't feel they should have done it without warning, mainly because the population has gotten to the point where you keep banning people and thinning population even further. I just felt if people got a little wake up call it would scare them into not doing it as freely and openly as they do now.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-28 12:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You should create a thread letting us know when you are back up and botting. Curious minds want to know !

I will!

For the record I don't know if they turned back on the detection systems or whatever, because 9 accounts went down at the same time. So I'm assuming they just complied a list and hit enter at 1 am. The 10th account may or may not have been banned an hour later; because it was lm-31(the other 9 were lm-11) (2 strikes previous on that account) so it may have simply been a secondary list, or the fact that it was craft botting at 1am then spark botting at 2am.

But yes, botting has been completely out of control. I "track" every bot, every new "bot army" that appears etc (for some reason they love to use the old camps I used to use... fans I guess?) But anyway. It's getting (gotten?) ridiculous. Dozens of 6bot parties, multiple 18bot alliances. Hundreds of anons running around adoulin and escha.
[+]
By Azorius 2019-11-28 12:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Demonsgate
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Demonsgate 2019-11-28 13:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

did the campain end for cheap accounts mabe they was waiting for that to end before banning them so they can get full price for when they buy more

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flowen
Server: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2019-11-28 13:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Good riddance cheaters
[+]
 Cerberus.Demonsgate
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Demonsgate 2019-11-28 14:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

silly them they could a doubled there money if banned in december
 Odin.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-11-28 15:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Next they will bring back Bans on people joining parties with bots.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-28 16:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Also worth pointing out that the STF are not a FFXI paid team, they work for the entire online division. So in theory they can take action on xiv accounts too, or at least check those after a ffxi banning to see if anything underhanded is being done there too.
They ban hundreds every week in VIV but its mostly the /s spammers with a few bagmen in the mix. They hardly ever ban botters.

Perhaps there is hope.
By ryukin182 2019-11-28 16:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
I would never buy an account even if it was for botting and most rmt wouldn't either.

It simply isn't worth it. Like those people that sell starter accounts. If i was a *** I would sell 100 starter accounts for dirt cheap let them get used for 6-12 months and recall everyone of them, harvest them and cancel or resell them on a different server. Everyone of those accounts can be recalled at anytime and you can't do ***about it. No RMT would risk that.

You only need the first CS of ROV which is at lvl 3, and you can enter zitah. So however long it takes you to lvl 3 and zoning into home city.
By aeonova 2019-11-28 17:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
What was it? CP?

Hrojh is either dumb or naive. They're in a ls full of people that evolution exploit as much as anyone.

You really shouldn't evolve Pikachu into Raichu anyway as Pikachu benefits from Light Ball as a hold item.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-11-28 19:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

is only eiryl missing bots? comeatmebro any casualties?
By Staleyx 2019-11-28 20:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

To bad not banned from this website. Garbage human being
By ryukin182 2019-11-28 20:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Staleyx said: »

Ah yes, exactly what I came to this thread for. The proportionate responses that arn't over the top at all. I'd be lying if this didn't make my day better by making me laugh tho
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-28 22:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By spengler 2019-11-28 22:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Several others were banned, most don't like to admit
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-11-28 23:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
is only eiryl missing bots? comeatmebro any casualties?

nah, but i assume autobanner is always on and act accordingly

was visiting fam my bad
By Tarage 2019-11-29 00:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lord knows I'd love it to happen as well.
By Mrxi 2019-11-29 01:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Speed and extended playtime or farming are the most well cited issues from last time autobanner was used.

From my experiences, any type of POS warp will be an easy ban and obviously extended playtime via botting. So far aside from my friend I haven't heard anyone else say they got suspended though, any takers?

I felt this was needed for a long time now because botting has gotten so out of control. I don't feel they should have done it without warning, mainly because the population has gotten to the point where you keep banning people and thinning population even further. I just felt if people got a little wake up call it would scare them into not doing it as freely and openly as they do now.
I botted for years on my mains and got 3/8 shields a 72 hour the same day as the medal dupe. 10 pm PST 30 seconds after exiting dyna. I was obviously botting tons of gil for very long time and didnt think this waas possible.
The 3 that originaly payed with same card but later switched to crysta and rest had no problem. I asked around on discord and it has been happening a lot in last 3 months.

Post deleted by User.
By Felgarr 2019-11-29 03:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

New STF post. Get it while it's hot!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/56192-Regarding-an-Exploit-for-Repeatedly-Obtaining-Pulse-Cells?p=622020#post622020

Quote:
Good day, adventurers. This is the Special Task Force.

We have confirmed another exploit using an external program on top of the one we announced a couple weeks ago. This post is to inform you of the measures we have taken to address it and the punishment disseminated to the culpable parties.

On November 20, we discovered that one individual character had improperly obtained approximately 400 pulse cells: Ep. We terminated that individual’s account on the same day and confirmed that none of those pulse cells: Ep had found their way to other characters.

As this particular exploit was limited to pulse cells, we investigated pulse cell acquisition by all characters across all worlds. As of the writing of this post, we have not discovered any other instances of players receiving a large amount of pulse cells, but are continuing to focus on exploits that enable players to improperly obtain items. Should we discover any similar activity, we will take appropriate action as needed.

This particular exploit targeted a system vulnerability unique to Voidwatch that could not be replicated by any means other than the malicious use of external programs. We implemented a fix for this vulnerability with the emergency maintenance on November 22 and have confirmed that the exploit no longer works.

We hereby apologize to those who were unable to access Voidwatch in the interim and to all players for the string of emergency maintenances.

Additionally, we would like to again warn players against the use of external programs, as we will continue to severely punish those who engage in exploits in FINAL FANTASY XI.

As a final word of warning, severe punishments are not limited to those who take advantage of said exploits, but also encompass those who knowingly benefit from such malicious acts. Do not engage with anyone who has been using exploits to gain an unfair advantage over others.

Report any suspicious activity or RMT-related acts here.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 19 20 21