Player Warning > Fujiiwara & Xiza
First Page 2 3 4
 Bahamut.Revision
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 15:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

First off, I'm not the one to usually instigate drama but this needs to be said and I'll make it short. Simply put, Fujiiwara is not a stable individual. If it comes to it in these forums, I can post screenshots where he had a mental breakdown in our ls, in which he was shortly kicked. Xiza is his in game woman who is another story all together and a straight trouble maker. The straw that broke the camels back was they left our LS with 95% pop sets for Omega and Ulitima. As a sac, its breaks my heart to see how discouraging it is to the members who worked hard week to week to get it.

That said, we will move on and become a stronger LS without them and their toxic followers and hope you heed my warning and stay clear of these two so you can enjoy the game without mass drama.

I'm sure they will retaliant with untrue statements to distract from the original intent of this post, which is to obviously warn other players on Bahamut that they are, in my opinion, two loons.

Thanks for tolerating my short vent.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
user: Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 15:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

well so little you know once again. The pop sets are FE no debate needed, you have access to them. the issue here is FE not paying out gil to it members
when you resolve this issue the sets will be availble. do you realy need to bring this crap to forums , its only exposing the faults,selfishness and lies FE has to offer.
[+]
 Bahamut.Xiza
user: Xiza
By Bahamut.Xiza 2009-10-03 15:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

don't forget to mention that we helped gain both sets, i offered to give them back and had every intention to until you guys *** over 2 people having one kicked after making a deal to get his points paid out by giving him half when he was promised full and another leaving after he was refused to get his points traded in until after the reform to cut the point value in half. but i guess its ok for leaders to trade in for current value before the reform and not members.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 15:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

None of you deserve to cash your points out. You left LS. That's the end of it. Now we all move on. We refuse your offer of blackmail.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-03 15:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-10-03 15:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
its only exposing the faults,selfishness and lies FE has to offer.

And stealing pop sets you two obviously didn't duo is....not selfish?

"hai guyz i has a idea!"
"wut?"
"since the leaderz wont let u cash out ur pts, lets leave teh ls and take the pop sets teh whole ls earned with us!"
"thats a gr8 idea! thatll show dem lulz"

Yea....epic idea there, champs. And you honestly expected something like this WON'T be posted?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Rathz
Server: Pandemonium
user: Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2009-10-03 15:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
User submitted image

Win.
 Fenrir.Didgist
Server: Fenrir
user: Didgist
By Fenrir.Didgist 2009-10-03 15:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

25% NE
25% NW
25% SE
25% SW

Temenos is 100/6 which is 16.6%

Please explain how there can be "95% pop sets for Ultima and Omega."

If you can show me how I won't feel so bad about clicking on this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread.
[+]
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-03 15:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Rathz said:
Haseyo said:
User submitted image

Win.
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-03 15:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Rathz said:
Haseyo said:
User submitted image

Win.
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 15:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

so yeh where did the stealing thing come from lol, i asked FE to honour the payout to its members. Revision , murdax asked for his gil before he left and was refused, is it unreasonable to settle ?
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-10-03 16:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So 2 people were planning to leave the LS, asked for a payout and didn't get it because they were planning to leave?
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 16:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Didgist said:
25% NE
25% NW
25% SE
25% SW

Temenos is 100/6 which is 16.6%

Please explain how there can be "95% pop sets for Ultima and Omega."

If you can show me how I won't feel so bad about clicking on this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread.

Really? Seriously, get a life. I'll redo it just for you. Full set of one and only need one chip for another.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 16:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

oh yeh lets clear some things up

1. i was kicked/left FE how ever you see it.
2. xiza left ( she had sets)
3. xiza offered sets to FE
4. members of FE tried to cash out
5. refused a cashout
6. i asked FE to honor there cash out to the members that left , Not me ,i left with nothing. babysit the chips until its resolved.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-03 16:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

this is about as weak as an ethics shout match in whitegate >.>, give it 1/10 stars personally.
::licks the wooden spoon:: hm. needs more drama
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 16:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

All said members refused payed were being reviewed to be kicked by the LS for previous drama created that made a lot of members leave.
[+]
 Bahamut.Xiza
By Bahamut.Xiza 2009-10-03 16:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

this isn't drama its rev trying a last ditch to ruin our reputation i really could care less anymore revs a *** he can go *** himself and im going into Ultima fight today so they can have the set matter its over go back to trolling for drama elsewhere
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-03 16:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like pure drama to me lol.. heard you guys need some peer mediators up in this piece
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 16:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Xiza said:
this isn't drama its rev trying a last ditch to ruin our reputation i really could care less anymore revs a *** he can go *** himself and im going into Ultima fight today so they can have the set matter its over go back to trolling for drama elsewhere

Classy. Oh and your rep was trashed way before I came to FE ;)
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-10-03 16:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Your points are null and void.
2. So are hers.
3. Very honorable of her. Should've stayed that way.
4. You mean your clique of friends asked to cash out?
5. I would've refused too, considering their next move was going to be leaving the LS. You don't give someone a bonus for leaving.
6. You didn't leave with nothing. You and your girlfriend are holding pop sets, which can probably sell for a hell of a lot more to some LS than whatever rate exchange for points is/was. So yes, you did leave with something.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rapter
user: Rapter
By Bahamut.Rapter 2009-10-03 16:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
All said members refused payed were being reviewed to be kicked by the LS for previous drama created that made a lot of members leave.

i lol'd, none of the people that left were reviewed to be kicked
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 16:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Rapter said:
Revision said:

i lol'd, none of the people that left were reviewed to be kicked

Hey Rapter :) Your still a cool dude in my book but a number of people left the ls naming Fujii,Xiza,Murdax,Rapter as main reasons, You were all being considered to be kicked.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 16:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

1. i didnt ask for points
2. she got full pay out no problems there
3. yes the set is still FEs and is available
4. they earnt them points asked to trade in
5. at that time noone had mentioned leaving.
6. again the sets are availble, its not unreasonable to resolve the issue with cashouts, and realy this isnt the first time FE have been doing it for 3 years.

dont think you realy know much about this your just adding to the drama :/
[+]
 Bahamut.Rapter
By Bahamut.Rapter 2009-10-03 16:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

give me names, noone mentioned any one of our names except xiza and fuji
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 16:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

considered by who? noone has been running that links for over a year.
you should be thanking me + xiza for running most of the events in the last year, because no sack would step up.

my problem in FE was i had an intolerance for sac+leaders who have no knowledge or ability to lead an event,lazy + unskilled players who Tp in STR rings and busido capes , bought accounts that think sidewinder uses 5 arrows, people that make -1 gear at a huge loss and cover it up by hiding there ffxiah sales history and then braging about it . People complaining that members with higher attendance get more. list goes on .
not being elite'st ex/rare gear isnt the most important thing but EG requires some simple skills and effort, which FE didnt have
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 16:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
i didnt ask for points
Points? You were kicked for calling Xiza a fat *** and losing your freaking mind in LS.

fujiiwara said:
yes the set is still FEs and is available
Yea, if we pay out people who left the ls and were a contant source of drama? Sounds like blackmail. Cashing out points is a benefit for LS members only. Not for people planning to leaving.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rapter
By Bahamut.Rapter 2009-10-03 16:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Fujiiwara said:
i didnt ask for points
Points? You were kicked for calling Xiza a fat *** and losing your freaking mind in LS.

fujiiwara said:
Yea, if we pay out people who left the ls and were a contant source of drama? Sounds like blackmail. Cashing out points is a benefit for LS members only. Not for people planning to leaving.

you are killing me rev
User submitted image
[+]
 Bahamut.Xiza
By Bahamut.Xiza 2009-10-03 16:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't want your omega or ultima sets. can take them both for all i care however rapter and murdax are justified for feeling how they they do rapter was promised full point value for leaving and then his pearl broken and given half murdax left after he was refused a payout then coming to find the leaders got them in full and dropped his pearl to technicly he is not entitled but he had asked before leaving and came to ask again after because rapter was getting what he thought was his full point value.

And if we must bring the trouble making scheme in here and how it was my fault several people left. We'll go back to Draco leaving because of me when in fact it started over a jol earring he wasnt going to receive after kylia came back. So he used the ls for full nashira a rdm hat and th hands for his mule before leaving and blaming me for drama when i caused it because i knew what he was doing. Then there is Kern Korm and Mcloud all saying it was me when in truth kern wasnt happy he never got gear. Korm wasnt happy he couldnt get anything for cheap and mcloud left because of work scheduling however all of them lotted things(pld body homam legs thf legs) and left within days of it some even applied to other ls and werent kicked still allowed to lot gear but when i get blamed it all comes onto me and nobody cares they lot ***and leave just blame xiza for starting ***cause she saw it coming when it was *** obvious.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 16:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Rapter said:
Revision said:
Fujiiwara said:
i didnt ask for points

fujiiwara said:

you are killing me rev
User submitted image

In which you didn't respond until after you were leaving the ls. You were unsure if you were leaving so you were hesitant to answer Mae. I understand that but you waited too long. As far as I know, you are still offered 1/2 value of your old points.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4