Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-17 11:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Korpg said:
Dude, why do you even care anymore that he bought an account?

Look you silly little troll, if you don't read the enitire thread, don't comment on it or your ignorance becomes crystal clear to everyone. I'm sure it hurts your brain to read but I know you can do it!

Who gives a *** about your linkshell drama anyway? Since you failed so much at being a leader for it, it went beyond the borders of your failed linkshell and into this forum. Get off your *** high-horse and get over with it anyway.

Quote:

Korpg said:
Welcome to 2009, where people buy accounts because they don't want to get a job to 75 the hard (and informative) way.
Who the hell buys accounts when its obvious XI has a very limited life span now that 14 is due out?

People who doesn't give a *** about wasting a couple of months leveling a job to 75. But then again, you can't see past your "date of start."
Quote:

Korpg said:
If you don't like him buying accounts...
I'll stop you there and throw you a bone. Someone accused me of buying an account...I think ;) Also, I was not a sac at the time to kick anyone.

Wait, you are not a leader? Why are you even bitching then? You should have your leaders *** instead of you. But then again, its your fail linkshell, so it doesn't bother me that much.
Quote:

Korpg said:
And by the *** way, you are bitching about LIMBUS CHIPS????
No, I wasn't you sweet talker you. I don't even need anything from Omega/Ultima but my ls mates did. I felt bad that 2 idiots could effect so many people, hence my reason for posting.

So, you would rather make a stupid *** thread like this just to complain about something that took your linkshell months to do? I mean, come on now, get the *** over it.

Quote:

Korpg said:
Unless your linkshell is full of retards, getting the chips back would take you at least 2 weeks, at most three.
Its the principal genious. Your mom failed. Have some compassion for other people.

Yeah, when you can't make an argument, always bring the other guy's relatives into it. It really puts a perspective on your side of the argument.
Quote:
Korpg said:
If your linkshell has any talent...
Like LOLheavenlyknights?

Yeah, whatever. My linkshell's talent hasn't been brought to question here, its yours. And yet, you don't defend it. So, it must be true, your linkshell sucks ***.
Quote:

Korpg said:
So, don't give me that *** about somebody stealing your limbus chips, since they are so *** easy to get back. Its like bitching because somebody stole a stack of beehive chips from you....boo *** hoo.
Great logic. Please don't reproduce. If you have already, I hope to God your just a sperm donor and not passing on your "street smarts" to your kids.

Yet another example of you not helping your argument at all. God you suck at this. Stop and go away.
Quote:

Korpg said:
Now, get off your high-horse and go do something productive, like lead, since thats what you think you are in a position of doing.
Hey man, your posts were completely senseless and annoying but I gotta thank you Korpg for totally keeping this thread going and my intent of originally posting. Also, dissecting your post word by word and spanking you severley was delicious :) Have a great weekend bub!

Your thread was completely senseless.

You have no argument, and I'm almost glad you got *** over, since it will put your linkshell out of commission for Omega/Ultima for about a month now. Keeps idiots like you from wasting other's time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
Server: Bahamut
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 12:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, Im not even gonna read that Kor. Its like having a conversation with an apple. Ciao~
[+]
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-10-17 13:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg: making the rest of Asura look good by comparison since 2003
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-17 13:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever.

Go fail at limbus or whatever it is you are bitching about now.
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-17 13:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I am actually gobsmacked.
[+]
 Garuda.Aurilius
Server: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2009-10-17 13:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision, judging by your picture I'd say you're in your 30s, and yet you're on here bickering like a *** child.

Come on man.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 13:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Aurilius said:
Revision, judging by your picture I'd say you're in your 30s, and yet you're on here bickering like a *** child.

Come on man.

Wtf? Im 12. I need to shave.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-17 14:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Stanflame said:
Illyst said:
Fujiiwara said:
dual wielding a kclub to build tp on ranger

i dont see a problem with this?

anyone including a shitty ranger who needs a kclub to build tp. is a gimp "unskilled" "player"

who bought his account and can't play the job for ***...

For the record, I don't use kclub and Stan, what crawled up your *** and who the hell are you. I don't know you so I assume your not talking about me since I've been playing since October 24, 2003.

I been playing since beta what is your point? (this is not my first account).

Usually when I see a ranger like you I know and have a feeling you are a waste of gear. You proved my point.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 15:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Stanflame said:
Revision said:
Stanflame said:
Illyst said:
Fujiiwara said:
dual wielding a kclub to build tp on ranger

i dont see a problem with this?

anyone including a shitty ranger who needs a kclub to build tp. is a gimp "unskilled" "player"

who bought his account and can't play the job for ***...

For the record, I don't use kclub and Stan, what crawled up your *** and who the hell are you. I don't know you so I assume your not talking about me since I've been playing since October 24, 2003.

I been playing since beta what is your point? (this is not my first account).

Usually when I see a ranger like you I know and have a feeling you are a waste of gear. You proved my point.

How so? I've never even seen you on Bahamut much less you seeing me in action. Btw, your so full of *** about beta.
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-17 17:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I know both of you and you're both a lot better than this. So quit it before I get all Blmtaru on yo ***! :p
Just remember this is a game, it's not worth the pain inflicted on other memebers of this community by slandering other people.
In the grand scheme of things it doesnt matter if Revi uses a Kclub or if Stanny was on the beta.
Go eat some chocolate cake and be merry!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-17 19:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

October 24, 2003. for the record on what revision said. What does you having been playing since 2003 have to do with anything is what I meant. I am serious this isn't my first account, I restarted this game with my cousin whom I showed this game to in july of 2005.

(this was my whole point for saying what I said)

What does you being from original pc/beta/narelease have to do with anything? It means ***. You may have not heard of me but other's have you are no more important than anyone on this server or this game.

So again what is your point. "I been playing since 2003" (ohh epeen so has everyone else here ***).

regarding branwen's post I am going to listen I have said what wanted to be said. No need for me to respond to you any further.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 19:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Stanflame said:
October 24, 2003. for the record on what revision said. What does you having been playing since 2003 have to do with anything is what I meant. I am serious this isn't my first account, I restarted this game with my cousin whom I got hooked to this game in july of 2005.

What does you being from original pc/beta/narelease have to do with anything? It means ***. You may have not heard of me but other's have you are no more important than anyone on this server or this game.

So again what is your point. I been playing since 2003 (ohh epeen so has everyone else here ***).

My point is your trolling this thread to start trouble. You have no stake in the topic. I've been on the same account since 2003 if you must know. Common sense would tell you most of us are on original accounts, ergo you would assume I did not buy an account.

I know a lot of people in game and no one has heard of you. Sure your on Bahamut?
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 19:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Branwen said:
I know both of you and you're both a lot better than this. So quit it before I get all Blmtaru on yo ***! :p
Just remember this is a game, it's not worth the pain inflicted on other memebers of this community by slandering other people.
In the grand scheme of things it doesnt matter if Revi uses a Kclub or if Stanny was on the beta.
Go eat some chocolate cake and be merry!

Sorry Bran but I have no tolerance for people who have no clue sticking their noses in other's buisness when what they say has no relevance to whats being discussed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-17 21:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Stanflame said:
October 24, 2003. for the record on what revision said. What does you having been playing since 2003 have to do with anything is what I meant. I am serious this isn't my first account, I restarted this game with my cousin whom I got hooked to this game in july of 2005.

Time to contradict since i am in one of those m00ds shut up and stop crying you little ***. Go and suck on your moms nipple or something.
So again what is your point. I been playing since 2003 (ohh epeen so has everyone else here ***).

My point is your trolling this thread to start trouble. You have no stake in the topic. I've been on the same account since 2003 if you must know. Common sense would tell you most of us are on original accounts, ergo you would assume I did not buy an account.

I know a lot of people in game and no one has heard of you. Sure your on Bahamut?

never called you a bought account btw. never said you were one.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-17 21:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:

Sorry Bran but I have no tolerance for people who have no clue sticking their noses in other's buisness when what they say has no relevance to whats being discussed.

This is the quote of the day.

You have no tolerance for people for sticking their nose in other's business, but yet....

you placed it for EVERYONE to stick their nose in this business

If you didn't want people to read this, you should have posted this on your linkshell's member's only thread, not on a highly public website like this one.

You sir, are a moron and dramawhore. Congratulations, now go away.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-18 01:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Stan said:
+1 to korpg loln00b revision. Everyone else posted inside this thread please try and not make it look like I am the only one who posted >.>. This became everyones business once he posted here.

see anyway I never really said rev was a bought account. >.> he jumped himself thinking that. hmmm?
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-18 01:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg, you aren't even on our server that is why I take what you say with a grain of salt. Your a nothing and that is how everyone see's you. I didn't even have to attempt to school you on these forums. You did it yourself. Keep trying though. It humors me :)

I don't think you realize how utterly dense you come off as. Of course I wanted people to read. People who may want information about potential LS mates or worse, others who may join Fujii and Xiza's LS.

Now Stan's post about me buying an account had nothing to do with the thread. Even if I did, which is untrue, what does that have to do with the topic? Don't answer. It was rhetorical.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
user: Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-18 02:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there's more information on the problems with you and FE , your posts just highlights them.

you dont know much about the game , you dont know much about ranger, you cant dress yourself (ask mommy), you cant lead ***, you hide ***you lie about, you over dramatise ***,bazars ***he hasnt got for attention, your untrustworthy, for someone who has been playing for 6 years how comes noone heard of you before 2008 and i see you was on valefor back in 2005.
Logic suggests you bought this account.

anyone wana do a player warning for this guy?

dont want anyone joining his linkshell in false hope of being succesful and geting anything back from effort , unless you taking credit for leeching einherjar clears and overkilling every event you do. Zombiesssssss!

Do yourself a favor stop posting , you just dig yourself a bigger hole
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-18 02:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
I think there's more information on the problems with you and FE , your posts just highlights them.

you dont know much about the game , you dont know much about ranger, you cant dress yourself (ask mommy), you cant lead ***, you hide ***you lie about, you over dramatise ***,bazars ***he hasnt got for attention, your untrustworthy, for someone who has been playing for 6 years how comes noone heard of you before 2008 and i see you was on valefor back in 2005.
Logic suggests you bought this account.

anyone wana do a player warning for this guy?

dont want anyone joining his linkshell in false hope of being succesful and geting anything back from effort , unless you taking credit for leeching einherjar clears and overkilling every event you do. Zombiesssssss!

Do yourself a favor stop posting , you just dig yourself a bigger hole

Hahaha! This coming from the LS that took 50 minutes to Kill Byakko tonight as we waited to zone up. Give it up Fujii. You never had a chance against me. Sure, you've played the game more than I have and you sure have more in game knowledge but you are the slowest person I have ever known. It takes you so long to grasp simple concepts. You really need to get a life outside FF. It would be good for your mental health. Person to person, man, seek some help and stop falling in love with fat ***(as your put it). In game love is blind...for reals!
[+]
 Bahamut.Rydiya
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-10-18 02:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

¬_¬ What was that thing about your mothers teaching you to not feed the angry trolls?
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-18 02:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Rydiya said:
¬_¬ What was that thing about your mothers teaching you to not feed the angry trolls?

Your right. I know it. Thanks Ryhiya. I'm done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rydiya
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-10-18 02:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Rydiya said:

RYDIYA Get it right, or just call me Ryd.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-18 02:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

this is from the guy whos the stay at home dad. good for you , but shouldnt you spend more time with your children than talking ***on forums, grow up, time to be responsible.

oh yeh and sky fyi we did 2 byakkos in that 50mins with 8 people and got some realy nice drops , bpants,shura,nhands and 1mill gil in drops

shame, you got hardly anything , all that effort geting one pop set, your fight was 10mins of 20 ppl whiffing and near death experiences it was worth letting you jump the que just for the lols

i felt like i was eating a burger in front of a homeless guy
we got drops ,you got ***. i think you might start losing some more people :D

you know you could learn abit about the game there plenty of sites to teach you the basics , dont have too spend all day trolling here for fame, theres wiki, allak and you might even pick something up from brady game guide.
[+]
 Bahamut.Phey
user: buddumsp
By Bahamut.Phey 2009-10-18 02:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
this is from the guy whos the stay at home dad. good for you , but shouldnt you spend more time with your children than talking ***on forums, grow up, time to be responsible.

oh yeh and sky fyi we did 2 byakkos in that 50mins with 8 people and got some realy nice drops , bpants,shura,nhands and 1mill gil in drops

shame, you got hardly anything , all that effort geting one pop set, your fight was 10mins of 20 ppl whiffing and near death experiences it was worth letting you jump the que just for the lols

i felt like i was eating a burger in front of a homeless guy
we got drops ,you got ***. i think you might start losing some more people :D

you know you could learn abit about the game there plenty of sites to teach you the basics , dont have too spend all day trolling here for fame, theres wiki, allak and you might even pick something up from brady game guide.

Nobody died.... You only popped one in the 35 minutes it actually took you to kill it. 8 people lol I can name more then that... You had 12 people so your lowman excuse is moot. Really dude if your delusional *** is going to lie about anymore crap I'm going to post what I should have posted 3 pages ago. Our kill was less then 5 minutes, no deaths, etc. I really don't care about this flame war but I do know you begged me to join your LS, run ZNMs with you and all that jazz. 1 more word Fuji and I will have all the trolls in this thread rolling with laughter, don't even test me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-18 02:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Rydiya said:
Revision said:
Rydiya said:

RYDIYA Get it right, or just call me Ryd.

lol sorry...almost 3am. Forgive me?
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-18 02:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

theres not much for you to post , i helped you kill byakko in return you killed my armed gears i tried to get you interested, you was unhappy how unproductive FE was , so i offered an invite wasnt so direct im sorry. you stayed with FE . word is you are sniffing about us to join tonight. think you lied and screw over too many of your freinds to be considered trustworty.

8 people + 2 dual boxed chars thf + brd , thf come in at end for TH , enuf said.

oh yeh 15miutes for the ??? to repop if you didnt know.
[+]
 Bahamut.Phey
user: buddumsp
By Bahamut.Phey 2009-10-18 02:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
theres not much for you to post , i helped you kill byakko in return you killed my armed gears i tried to get you interested, you was unhappy how unproductive FE was , so i offered an invite wasnt so direct im sorry you stayed with FE , word is you are sniffing about us to join tonight. think you lied and screw over too many of your freinds to be considered trustworty.

8 people + 2 dual boxed chars thf + brd , thf come in at end for TH , enuf said.

oh yeh 15miutes for the ??? to repop if you didnt know.

portal opens after each kill not when the ??? repops, I would know I was standing there for 35 minutes waiting for it to repop. I was never inclining about joining a LS that only kills Byakko and does Apollyon, please my standards are higher then that. There was 12 people in your alliance whether or not some of them were 2 boxed is unknown to me. Since you didn't directly insult me I'll let you slide.

Edit: Clarity
[+]
 Bahamut.Murdax
user: Murdax
By Bahamut.Murdax 2009-10-18 02:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

nuuuuu fujii posted it first... it was 8 people + thf for TH every1 else just stood around for drops. and it was 17 minute kill with those 8 i timed it =D
[+]