Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Player Warning > Fujiiwara & Xiza
Player Warning > Fujiiwara & Xiza
 Bahamut.Xiza
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Xiza
By Bahamut.Xiza 2009-10-03 16:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

gonna post the full screenshot now with her saying that and logging then phey breaking his pearl lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Rapter
user: Rapter
By Bahamut.Rapter 2009-10-03 17:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

as i recall some guy named phey kicked me from the ls because 'it was funny', i never left and i never got to talk to mae. and yes, i did get 1/2 my points. still not sure why you are argueing and posting this on AH forums, already went through all of this once on FE forums you are just creating more drama for fe atm
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-03 17:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Rapter said:
as i recall some guy named phey kicked me from the ls because 'it was funny', i never left and i never got to talk to mae. and yes, i did get 1/2 my points. still not sure why you are argueing and posting this on AH forums, already went through all of this once on FE forums you are just creating more drama for fe atm

Rapter, I did not bring you into this until you posted. Phey kicked you because you told him you were leaving and we don't wish members to have pearls who leave so it was broken so we know for sure. Fuji refused to use the pop set until said members were cashed out. That is why I posted. Now, after I posted, Xiza agree's to use the pop set? We'll see. I predict a CFH or something stupid.

Fujiiwara said:
that think sidewinder uses 5 arrows
That was a joke about Vin you nitwit. I've been playing FFxi much longer than you silly boy.

fujiiwara said:
people that make -1 gear at a huge loss and cover it up by hiding there ffxiah sales history and then braging about it
Again, been crafting for 6 years. I've been faking this whole time lol? Your conspiracy theories are very entertaining!

Fuji, you are a paranoid and delusional mess.
Below is the screenshot in which you accused your Xiza(Sarah) with our former LS leader, Vin of having a late night, steamy vent session...in which resulted in your removal for the LS. This is just a small sample of your distorted sense of reality that has come with playing online games way too much. Now as you have seemingly fallen back into the arms of your adoring and two timing love, Xiza, only proves the point that you have no mental stability. Go out and get some friends or buy a puppy.

I've said what I wanted and I refuse to drag out the drama any further.

User submitted image
User submitted image
[+]
 Bahamut.Xiza
user: Xiza
By Bahamut.Xiza 2009-10-03 17:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty sure cfh omega and ultima still drop boxes you open for drops
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2009-10-03 17:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, did you hear the news? No one cares : )
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
user: Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 17:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

xiza had already spoken to FE today about ulitmia you didnt have the attedance or quality of ppl to pop it , so mae told her she wasnt needed. since then you suddenly had people log on or decide to lowman it.

"I've said what I wanted and I refuse to drag out the drama any further."
well you win drama queen for the day revision!
so you drag it out more with a SS that doesnt even relate to the issue
my intention was to get myself + xiza kicked , foustian temp kicked me and i told him i wasnt coming back np. how does this relate to the issue ?

or are you just pissed i called you out in previous posts about being a bought account, someone who bullshits his craft profits , dual wielding a kclub to build tp on ranger or the fact you was going off in linkshell chat telling us sidewinder uses 5 arrows, or you skipped events to buy people to do dyna beau to get some rng feet? :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-03 17:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gylfie said:
Hey guys, did you hear the news? No one cares : )

i wish, but some douche made this post.
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2009-10-03 17:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
dual wielding a kclub to build tp on ranger

Clearly he's selling his kclub. This is so he can give everyone their gil! He's just shy, he's not going about it the right way though : (
 Bahamut.Murdax
user: Murdax
By Bahamut.Murdax 2009-10-03 19:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

!!!! boo boo bee boo !!! lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakikat
user: Erohw
By Bahamut.Wakikat 2009-10-03 19:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

!!!! boo boo bee boo !!! lol
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-04 00:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

::puts his finger and thumb in the shape of an L on his forhead::
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-04 00:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

"So... too bad the cubs won't make the playoffs."

LMFAO!
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2009-10-07 19:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:

i dont see a problem with this?
[+]
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-10-07 20:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

real men do ridill/kclub gosh
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-14 09:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Illyst said:
Fujiiwara said:

anyone including a shitty ranger who needs a kclub to build tp. is a gimp "unskilled" "player"

who bought his account and can't play the job for ***...
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-16 21:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Stanflame said:
Illyst said:
Fujiiwara said:

anyone including a shitty ranger who needs a kclub to build tp. is a gimp "unskilled" "player"

For the record, I don't use kclub and Stan, what crawled up your *** and who the hell are you. I don't know you so I assume your not talking about me since I've been playing since October 24, 2003.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-16 22:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Stanflame said:
Illyst said:
Fujiiwara said:

For the record, I don't use kclub and Stan, what crawled up your *** and who the hell are you. I don't know you so I assume your not talking about me since I've been playing since October 24, 2003.

Stan's ***, he spews uneducated ***just to irritate people.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-16 22:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:

Anyone who thinks that having a date of the day you started playing this game means you know everything about it should just put down the controller, walk outside, breath the fresh air that you haven't breathed since you started playing this game, and go get laid or something.

The day you started this game has no meaning when I started this game when ToAU came out and still know more about this game then you and still go out into the world and do *** (like college and work and all that).

What you need to do is let this drop before I make some real drama on this thread. And those who know me on this forum will know that I keep my word.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aaroca
Server: Lakshmi
user: Damii
By Lakshmi.Aaroca 2009-10-16 22:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont see anything wrong with a rng using a kclub on colibri, the things go down fast enough anyway.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-16 22:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, KClub RNG are great if you have a RNG that WSs outside of general Acc gear (R.Acc gear for Sidewinder, Acc gear for building TP).
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-16 23:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
What you need to do is let this drop before I make some real drama on this thread. And those who know me on this forum will know that I keep my word.
***, I laughed. lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-16 23:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Revision said:

Anyone who thinks that having a date of the day you started playing this game means you know everything about it should just put down the controller, walk outside, breath the fresh air that you haven't breathed since you started playing this game, and go get laid or something.

The day you started this game has no meaning when I started this game when ToAU came out and still know more about this game then you and still go out into the world and do *** (like college and work and all that).

Dude, do you even read what's going on before you look silly to everyone? He said someone bought an account. I was simply responding to an accusation of buying an account.
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-17 07:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd. Lets kick off some serious drama, I know more about this game than all of you...
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-17 07:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

.... ok im lying... lol.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-17 08:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:

Dude, do you even read what's going on before you look silly to everyone? He said someone bought an account. I was simply responding to an accusation of buying an account.

Dude, why do you even care anymore that he bought an account?

Welcome to 2009, where people buy accounts because they don't want to get a job to 75 the hard (and informative) way.

If you don't like him buying accounts, you should have kicked him for buying an account and not let him or his "wife" have limbus chips.

And by the *** way, you are bitching about LIMBUS CHIPS????

Get the *** over it. Unless your linkshell is full of retards, getting the chips back would take you at least 2 weeks, at most three.

1st week, you should get 4/4 Omega.

2nd week, you should get 3/3 First Teir Ultima.

3rd week, you should get 3/3 Second Teir Ultima.

And thats if your linkshell has no talent.

If your linkshell has any talent, you would get 4/4 Omega in 1 *** run. Its not hard sending 3x BLM into NW and NE each. Its not hard sending everyone else into SW and SE. 18 people can clear all 4 zones in 1 run. All it takes is good leadership and people who know A) what the *** they are doing or B) how to follow orders from those who know what the *** they are doing.

So, don't give me that *** about somebody stealing your limbus chips, since they are so *** easy to get back. Its like bitching because somebody stole a stack of beehive chips from you....boo *** hoo.

Now, get off your high-horse and go do something productive, like lead, since thats what you think you are in a position of doing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 11:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Dude, why do you even care anymore that he bought an account?

Look you silly little troll, if you don't read the enitire thread, don't comment on it or your ignorance becomes crystal clear to everyone. I'm sure it hurts your brain to read but I know you can do it!

Korpg said:
Welcome to 2009, where people buy accounts because they don't want to get a job to 75 the hard (and informative) way.
Who the hell buys accounts when its obvious XI has a very limited life span now that 14 is due out?

Korpg said:
If you don't like him buying accounts...
I'll stop you there and throw you a bone. Someone accused me of buying an account...I think ;) Also, I was not a sac at the time to kick anyone.

Korpg said:
And by the *** way, you are bitching about LIMBUS CHIPS????
No, I wasn't you sweet talker you. I don't even need anything from Omega/Ultima but my ls mates did. I felt bad that 2 idiots could effect so many people, hence my reason for posting.

Korpg said:
Get the *** over it.
Nou!

Korpg said:
Unless your linkshell is full of retards, getting the chips back would take you at least 2 weeks, at most three.
Its the principal genious. Your mom failed. Have some compassion for other people.

Korpg said:
If your linkshell has any talent...
Like LOLheavenlyknights? User submitted image

Korpg said:
So, don't give me that *** about somebody stealing your limbus chips, since they are so *** easy to get back. Its like bitching because somebody stole a stack of beehive chips from you....boo *** hoo.
Great logic. Please don't reproduce. If you have already, I hope to God your just a sperm donor and not passing on your "street smarts" to your kids.

Korpg said:
Now, get off your high-horse and go do something productive, like lead, since thats what you think you are in a position of doing.
Hey man, your posts were completely senseless and annoying but I gotta thank you Korpg for totally keeping this thread going and my intent of originally posting. Also, dissecting your post word by word and spanking you severley was delicious :) Have a great weekend bub!
[+]
 Bahamut.Fujiiwara
By Bahamut.Fujiiwara 2009-10-17 11:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow this thread is full of fail.
I think you guys should quit before you make yourselfs look even bigger idiots than you already are.

Summary

- FE paid up what they owed
- FE led by selfish,underskilled players
- They got thier limbus chips then expected us to help them kill ultmia, they lost btw LAWL :D
- Revision doesnt know ***about the game and he says hes been playing since 2003, took him 6 years to level sam to 37 then and 6 years to be told sidewinder uses 1 arrow not 5! lol. most likely a bought account, his storys are long and tall and full of ***
- he had a KC before , dualwield FTW lol he probably try to deny it but hey hes not worrying he has hid his equip history :D pretty much like his fake profits from cursed gear

Korpg said:
Unless your linkshell is full of retards, getting the chips back would take you at least 2 weeks, at most three.

this made me laugh the loudest because they try to take 18 people to every run to cover all the gimps

Maybe we should start a player warning for revision , he loves to start ***and do what he likes , not much of a team player. but then he would love the attention, to be top searched and ffxiah fame , because making ***threads and puting crap in his bazar he doesnt have, isnt enough for him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-17 11:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fujiiwara said:
Wow this thread is full of fail.
I think you guys should quit before you make yourselfs look even bigger idiots than you already are.

Summary

- FE paid up what they owed
- FE led by selfish,underskilled players
- They got thier limbus chips then expected us to help them kill ultmia, they lost btw LAWL :D
- Revision doesnt know ***about the game and he says hes been playing since 2003, took him 6 years to level sam to 37 then and 6 years to be told sidewinder uses 1 arrow not 5! lol. most likely a bought account, his storys are long and tall and full of ***
- he had a KC before , dualwield FTW lol he probably try to deny it but hey hes not worrying he has hid his equip history :D pretty much like his fake profits from cursed gear

Korpg said:

this made me laugh the loudest because they try to take 18 people to every run to cover all the gimps

Maybe we should start a player warning for revision , he loves to start ***and do what he likes , not much of a team player. but then he would love the attention, to be top searched and ffxiah fame , because making ***threads and puting crap in his bazar he doesnt have, isnt enough for him.

I love you too :)

Fujiiwara said:
I'm a *** lunatic and I hate taking my pillz
[+]