Player Warning > Fujiiwara & Xiza
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-18 03:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image]

all is done. Anyway. I never really called rev a bought account. Just agree with korpg. everyone is posting in this thread because he posted here. Plus this is not the way someone should be acting or should have say behaving if they did not look for attention.

I contradicted my self...

edit:

No I did not was not really posting to rev anymore.
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-18 06:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I warned you... I did!

Branwen starts casting Flaraga XXIIV
Branwen watches as everyone runs about with toasty buttocks!

I'm going to get all mumsy and bang your heads together soon. and any other cliches I can think of!
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-18 08:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I call you out on something, and all you can respond with is "you are not from my server, get the *** out"?

If you didn't care about anyone's opinion, why are you making a thread like this?

I'm 100% sure that if I agreed with you at all, and said that Fujiiwara and Xiza are idiots, you would take my opinion because thats what suits you. But, since I disagree with you, you say "Bahamut or GTFO."

If you want that type of stupid idea ***, take this to KI. Where retards like you think that server posts belong to that server.

And you really aren't helping your case at all with the Bahamut responses anyway. You sir, are an idiot and should just go away, because with each post you make, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole for you and your linkshell.

And I'm surprised that your leadership hasn't posted on this thread, or at least hasn't said they are your leaders because they are probably embarrased to post that they are the leaders of your shell.

Edit: I just took a looky at your lolshell. Looks like your members did try to defend you, but all they did was hurt your shell's image. You really should get some talent in your shell. Example: it took you guys 10 minutes with 20 people to kill Byakko.
[+]
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2009-10-18 10:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I call you out on something, and all you can respond with is "you are not from my server, get the *** out"?

If you didn't care about anyone's opinion, why are you making a thread like this?

looks to me like this is servers > bahamut, not servers > asura
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-18 12:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Illyst said:
Korpg said:

looks to me like this is servers > bahamut, not servers > asura

Like that matters.

If you want this to be a server only discussion, go to a server only website.
[+]
 Garuda.Aurilius
Server: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2009-10-18 12:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a first, but I agree with Korpg 100%.
[+]
 Asura.Folant
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2009-10-18 12:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

But that's the entire idea of server sections here, for...you know, server discussions. Baha stuff in the Baha section, Asu stuff in the Asu section. Even a website dedicated to a server though, will still have cross server users, unless it's closed.

Not that I give two shades of ***anyway.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-18 12:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, but making the excuse of "Bahamut or GTFO" is very weak anyway.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-18 23:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with you, korpg.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-10-19 14:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even understand what you are arguing about, it seems to me that it's not actually possible for someone on another server to comprehend the level of fail Bahamut is capable of at times. That said, there have been some funny retorts and witty jibes in this thread. LOL NOT. Anyway, afk clearing ToTGC25 then failing at limbus. How will I EVER get homam body for my PLD if I post here all day?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-19 17:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelia said:
I don't even understand what you are arguing about, it seems to me that it's not actually possible for someone on another server to comprehend the level of fail Bahamut is capable of at times. That said, there have been some funny retorts and witty jibes in this thread. LOL NOT. Anyway, afk clearing ToTGC25 then failing at limbus. How will I EVER get homam body for my PLD if I post here all day?

/panic no fail.

Not funny as popping ultima and wiping ; ;.
[+]
 Bahamut.Maestorm
user: Maestorm
By Bahamut.Maestorm 2009-10-19 20:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I am the leader and I did ask rev to take this post down a long time ago as everyone loses in drama there are no winners.
We lost a lot of people to fujii and xiza and they know they were the source of what almost ended our LS Xiza admitted that to me. Fujii left not because we were bad he was with us and contributed much for quite a few years. He lost his temper in a jealous rage ( a problem he admits to) and he left the shell and said he wouldnt come back. When he did want to come back I asked him to talk to Vin and he wouldnt. So Xiza having forgiven him left as well. She left on good terms and I cashed her out in full she had contributed a lot.
Other LS members that left to follow them were not the players and leaders xiza and fujii were. We had a policy that if you are leaving we dont cash you out in full. I tried to negotiate with them but they played games, not responding to me and trying to make a case that didnt really hold truth. So too bad they left.I did end up giving Murdax more because he had tried to cash his points out a few weeks earlier (we were rethinking the points system and I had heard rumors he was server transfering)but really when they left they ended membership rights.
Revision got pissed because fujii took it opon himself to interfere and threatened me with holding the drop sets till we paid them more gil.
My opinion was keep the effing sets then wont take long to get another. Other LS members didnt agree they felt violated. One sack negotiated with them that we would go do the ultima that day. We werent ready we had to do some reforming after losing a lot of members over the drama caused by this group. We tried a new lowerman strategy (new for us) which was taking him far down then manafonting to quickly kill. Unfortunately we only had a few blms on at the time and one had an emergency and afked right before we went in. We learned a new strategy we took him to like 4% i think. was a good learning experience.
I really wish this would stop. FE is a good shell we arent elite and dont pretend to be. Xiza and Fujii got many many good pieces of gear from us. They also were very dedicated and I didnt think they would ever leave.
Its all a sad scene that I would like to see done.
I understand you were upset rev but let this end we have moved on.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-19 21:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

tl:dr the above post?

This sums it up

Maestorm said:

I understand you were upset rev but let this end we have moved on.

Sorry to hear about your problems.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-20 00:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Rydiya said:
¬_¬ What was that thing about your mothers teaching you to not feed the angry trolls?

Your right. I know it. Thanks Ryhiya. I'm done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-20 01:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Revision said:
Rydiya said:
¬_¬ What was that thing about your mothers teaching you to not feed the angry trolls?

Your right. I know it. Thanks Ryhiya. I'm done.

You got nothing to say yet you go back in here read the thread and respond to korpg again with this statement?

posting something he already said.
[+]
 Bahamut.Arouis
user: arouis
By Bahamut.Arouis 2009-10-20 03:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is full of fail, Korpg has *** destroyed most of you in this thread, its loltastic. I'm On Fuji and Xizas side, ive met them in game plenty of time, and i think there great people. Just my opinion though, but yeh, im lol'ing @ this thread :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-27 23:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Arouis said:
This thread is full of fail, Korpg has *** destroyed most of you in this thread, its loltastic. I'm On Fuji and Xizas side, ive met them in game plenty of time, and i think there great people. Just my opinion though, but yeh, im lol'ing @ this thread :)

an uiiiiiii lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [523 days between previous and next post]
By Mystogan 2011-04-03 17:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fuji never changed he's still the sad person he is today.
[+]
By Serj 2011-04-03 17:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Errr, what?
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-03 17:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ehl oh ehl oh ehl ehl ehl ehl ehl oh ehl oh ehl
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-04-03 17:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So many lols in this thread. I do have one question that I think was unanswered in here. Was Sarah actually a fat *** or not? There were no pics to prove or disprove it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-04-08 19:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
So many lols in this thread. I do have one question that I think was unanswered in here. Was Sarah actually a fat *** or not? There were no pics to prove or disprove it.

No, she's actually a very nice person and an amazing player. Shocker. I'm almost offended for her that you asked something like this in an old thread.

Get whatever lulz you want from this thread by reading it, but it is ancient history and no longer relevant in any way.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-04-08 19:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy necrobump, Batman.

Let this thread die.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-04-08 19:46:50