2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104
By RadialArcana 2020-10-17 16:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a replacement for Autoexec or a version that's been updated? Current one seems broken, at least the chat portion of it.
By Xenthos 2020-11-11 12:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIDB not working after 10 Nov 2020... no dots for NPCs/mobs/other characters/nothing... maps display fine... anyone have this issue?
 Asura.Kronikx
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kronikx 2020-11-11 13:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIDB is still working fine for me. NPC and mob dots are appearing as normal.

Check the settings file and see if something got changed. I know my windower updated a lot of plugins recently, maybe your file was overwritten.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2020-11-11 14:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenthos said: »
FFXIDB not working after 10 Nov 2020... no dots for NPCs/mobs/other characters/nothing... maps display fine... anyone have this issue?

There is an open issue for this problem started back in oct:Issues 1065
By Xenthos 2020-11-12 07:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the replies. It appeared to be linked to a DirectX issue... I'm using Dgvoodoo, and with the update I needed to remove the old .dll files, reinstall new version of Dgvoodoo, and now it works. Specifically was DDraw.dll. Removing that file recreates issue. Take care.
[+]
By ksoze 2020-12-10 02:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

autocontrol is broken, can't find burdometer.dll
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-12-10 02:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I know Nifim did some "major" changes this last month to autocontrol. Try grabbing this file https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree/dev/addons/autocontrol/burdometer.lua
[+]
By ksoze 2020-12-10 03:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
I know Nifim did some "major" changes this last month to autocontrol. Try grabbing this file https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree/dev/addons/autocontrol/burdometer.lua

fixed it.
 Odin.Karizo
Server: Odin
user: Karizo
By Odin.Karizo 2020-12-10 13:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

When will the new items be added to the resource file? I think it's causing organizer, in particular when called by GS using "//gs org", to bug out.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-12-10 14:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I had new resources out before servers were even back up like most months. If for some reason yours failed to update can delete yours and download from here: https://github.com/Windower/Resources/tree/master/resources_data
[+]
 Odin.Karizo
Server: Odin
user: Karizo
By Odin.Karizo 2020-12-10 15:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I had new resources out before servers were even back up like most months. If for some reason yours failed to update can delete yours and download from here: https://github.com/Windower/Resources/tree/master/resources_data
Appreciate it! Several friends and I are experiencing the same issue. I will manually update.

Is there a possiblity that there's some kind of issues with rollling out the new resource?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Thunderjet 2020-12-10 22:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

i keep crashing when i zone with windower
By kerith7537 2020-12-11 01:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I was playing around with the Trusts addon, and found that adding a new line at the end of the Trusts.lua allowed the Matsui-P trust to be saved in a set and summoned.
Code
    [121]={id=999,japanese="モンブロー",english="Monberaux",name="Monberaux",models=3120},

-- Added this line
    [122]={id=1003,japanese="マツイP",english="Matsui-P",name="Matsui-P",models=3121},
-- End added line

}

One note, I'm not sure if the 'models' number is important or not, I just incremented it up one from the Monberaux line and made sure it wasn't used elsewhere.

edit: the ID was incorrect, corrected it (thanks Cbolt for pointing it out!)
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-12-11 08:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Karizo said: »
Is there a possiblity that there's some kind of issues with rollling out the new resource?
Yea was my fault must have uploaded them twice to dev and not once to dev and live. Live didn't have them. This issue is fixed now.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-12-11 08:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »
Are you using uncapped framerates or the fastcs addon? Try doing ( //config FrameRateDivisor 2 ) yes the caps matter in this case.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-12-11 12:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

kerith7537 said: »
I was playing around with the Trusts addon, and found that adding a new line at the end of the Trusts.lua allowed the Matsui-P trust to be saved in a set and summoned.
Code
    [121]={id=999,japanese="モンブロー",english="Monberaux",name="Monberaux",models=3120},

-- Added this line
    [122]={id=1003,japanese="マツイP",english="Matsui-P",name="Matsui-P",models=3121},
-- End added line

}

One note, I'm not sure if the 'models' number is important or not, I just incremented it up one from the Monberaux line and made sure it wasn't used elsewhere.

edit: the ID was incorrect, corrected it (thanks Cbolt for pointing it out!)
I just pushed an update to the trust addon on live/dev. Also you guessed the right model.

Edit: Also pushed a boxdestroyer update to live at the same time.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
Server: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-12-11 15:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you using uncapped framerates or the fastcs addon? Try doing ( //config FrameRateDivisor 2 ) yes the caps matter in this case.

I've been having an issue where the game would briefly skip a beat and go back to normal (the screen would freeze for a hot second), or on occasion crash. I had the FrameRateDivisor set to 1 and just now set it to 2, it seems to have resolved the issue.

Would you happen to know what would cause that to happen?
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-12-11 18:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ringoko said: »

I've been having an issue where the game would briefly skip a beat and go back to normal (the screen would freeze for a hot second), or on occasion crash. I had the FrameRateDivisor set to 1 and just now set it to 2, it seems to have resolved the issue.

Would you happen to know what would cause that to happen?

I lied, still happens. Will just live with it!
[+]
 Bismarck.Batton
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-12-11 20:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

turn on gs debugmode and you'll probably see the same thing I see. incoming buff_change / buff_refresh just cuts hard into my framerate for whatever reason. Popping 5 'aura' trusts turns my FX8350 / 1070ti into what feels like a dinosaur of a computer.
*once I get into the 1920x1080+++ resolution range
By Draylo 2020-12-22 02:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Findall not picking up Poroggo Fleece +1 in slip 22 and Morbol Subligar in 19 and Cait Sith Subligar in 22.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-12-26 10:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So like it's not an addon but the damned "fragmenting" quest STILL breaks if you have windower on, that's crazy it's been 7 years?

I guess it's not a fixable thing. Every year I check it, and wonder is that still broke? yup.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-12-26 10:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

breaks ashita too, probably something weird about the cs that doesn't like the hooks

fixing the cs is probably pretty complicated, doing the cs with a packet so it doesn't show up in the first place should be accomplishable with a relatively simple addon, but doubt anyone cares since it's once per char creation anyway
[+]
 Asura.Xavikon
user: Xavikon
By Asura.Xavikon 2020-12-26 10:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you tried taking a screenshot when it gets stuck?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-12-26 11:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I had heard that sometimes that works, but nope, forgot, if I remember next time I bother I'll post that.
 Asura.Xavikon
user: Xavikon
By Asura.Xavikon 2020-12-26 11:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

In all of the CS I get into that get stuck, that usually frees it up, sometimes it takes a couple of screenshots to unlock things
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-12-27 17:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Findall not picking up Poroggo Fleece +1 in slip 22 and Morbol Subligar in 19 and Cait Sith Subligar in 22.
Most likely no one added them to the slips library file. We have to manually every time SE adds something to a slip. I'll look into it later tonight if no one has already since this was a week ago.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
By Agrestic 2021-02-10 08:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

stars/foff/shout_ml broken. Assuming the same root cause.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-10 08:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

fo still works just fine right now.

I also just updated the windower files when I woke up, you should do that.
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104