Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 101 102 103
 Asura.Chaostaru
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-04 18:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
I am having an issue with Battlemod where it doesn't show the dialog for job abilities nor does show HP healed and other related items.

Battle mod having issues showing Beads obtained in domain invasion as well
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [57 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Javarr
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Javarr 2019-04-03 04:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Organizer is broke again.

Gearswap: Lua runtime error: Gearswap/flow.lua:102:
User Event Error: Windower4/addons/Gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua:172: attempt to index field '?" (a nil value)

Was working just fine before the update. Error occurs when trying to use //gs org. :(
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
By Galkapryme 2019-08-11 12:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

For me, the following is repeatedly coming up at intervals:

Invtracker: Lua runtime error: C:Tempres/items.lua:20654: '}' expected near '<eof>'

Also, Windower, in general, seems to not be functioning right. Gear does not swap, I cannot type/execute commands from in-game (i.e., typing //gs r THF does not reload the THF gearswap). In fact, the lua never loads initially.
By Mafai 2019-08-11 12:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like something happened with your resource files.

You can manually download them from here.

https://github.com/Windower/Resources/archive/master.zip

put the lua files in the resource_data folder in your res folder inside your windower directory.
 Asura.Alvinho
user: Alvinho
By Asura.Alvinho 2019-08-19 14:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like boxdestroyer isn't working.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-24 15:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

While this isn't really "Broken" per say, battlemod needs an update for (other peoples) pup maneuver messages.

Unless there is an existing setting for them, which is it?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Elesar
Server: Bahamut
user: Elesar
By Bahamut.Elesar 2020-01-08 10:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I'm having an issue with Windower that started on Wednesday January 1st, 2020 after Windower auto updated to version 4.3.6774.39167. I'm not sure if it's an issue with one of the plug-ins / add-ons and/or Windower itself, but here's what happens.

My UI goes all bananas and I'm unable to see any chat dialog. It tends to happen when I'm in a crowded area such as major events like Omen, Geas Fate, Dynamis, Domain Invasion, etc. Most of the times my Windower just crashes randomly without warning while at these events.

Here is a video of what happens when I enter a crowded Domain Invasion. Video recorded 1-8-2020.

YouTube Video Placeholder
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [216 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2020-08-11 23:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry for the bump but is it me but windower seem to not be able to have more distance with the caracter and the camera since the update ? and since i don't know how i can change it back i really don't like to be to close and not see as a whole more thing! somoene know how to fix it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-12 00:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If I understand you correctly, I think you are saying that your camera angle is skewed towards the character and you don’t know how to fix it. Have you tried hitting >?
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2020-08-12 00:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you a lot King you are the best! It work!
By Draylo 2020-08-12 06:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Poroggo Fleece +1 still not being picked up with find in slip. It just says "Poroggo Fleece"
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
Server: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-09-11 14:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anybody else experiencing issues with auto invite? Invites are no longer being sent out after this month's update. Tried removing and adding the plugin but still no luck.

Thanks!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-11 14:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Auto accept is working fine, I just used it.

But I don't use the part of autoinvite to reply to a command to invite.

Is yours set to invite to a reply based on a autotranslated command? IE; <please invite me>? or something easy like "/" being that they changed the chat packets autotrans commands might be messed up.
 Bismarck.Ringoko
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-09-11 14:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Auto accept is working fine, I just used it.

But I don't use the part of autoinvite to reply to a command to invite.

Is yours set to invite to a reply based on a autotranslated command? IE; <please invite me>? or something easy like "/" being that they changed the chat packets autotrans commands might be messed up.

Keyword set is simply invite, I have tried multiple different keywords but none seem to be triggering the party invite. Another LS member had the same issue I had last night during Dynamis while another is not having any issues at the moment.
By Arkanethered 2020-09-11 15:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not an expert by any means... but I think that windower.register_event is messed up.

This no longer works after the update:
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-09-11 15:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I was just messing around with AutoInvite myself it's still borked `chat message event`. I pinged Arcon to look into it. It seems to be making the sender's name not quite right but console prints it out just fine.
 Asura.Ataxis
user: Chelsey
By Asura.Ataxis 2020-09-11 15:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

it just ignores the first letter in the chat, if you blank space, then write the keywords it works again.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-09-11 15:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ataxis said: »
it just ignores the first letter in the chat, if you blank space, then write the keywords it works again.
Maybe if you haven't rebooted XI since this morning but we added a fix that fixed that part but is now breaking names a little bit.
 Cerberus.Ccarlos
Server: Cerberus
user: ccarlos
By Cerberus.Ccarlos 2020-09-11 16:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hey i seem to be having an issue with autoexec since update when i send command it do nothing is that a known issue or just something my side?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-09-11 16:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ccarlos said: »
hey i seem to be having an issue with autoexec since update when i send command it do nothing is that a known issue or just something my side?
It makes sense it would have an issue but it's also a deprecated/unmaintained plugin for years now. So I'll ask the others what they want to do about it. I do know there are unofficial addon versions of it though. I'll have to get back to you with a better answer.
 Cerberus.Ccarlos
user: ccarlos
By Cerberus.Ccarlos 2020-09-11 16:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

ok thank you
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-09-11 18:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

New Luacore was pushed should be all good now. (Unrelated to AutoExec though.) You have to relaunch the game.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-09-11 19:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you!
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
Server: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-09-13 02:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Any chance the translate addon will work the way it did before the update? Not sure if the changes SE made to the chat packets caused irreversible damage?

Update:
I've just cross-checked the translate terms and phrases located in the the following files;
- Katakana_to_romanji.lua (Nothing translates in this file)
- bgthread_guide.lua (Majority doesn't translate, or doesn't translate properly)
- captgainhowdy_guide.lua (Majority doesn't translate, or doesn't translate properly, few terms translate in yell only)

I understand this addon may be abandoned, but it has functioned well enough before the update broke it. This addon has greatly helped people like me who play with Japanese community and managed to get their way around much smoother therein.

Does the hurdle requires massive code to be updated? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Update 2:
Encountered the following error while idle in mhaura.
Code
Translate: Lua runtime error: translate/translate.lua:238: attempt to index local 'out_text' (a nil value)
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
user: yangjie
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-13 05:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

getting {In-text name} in shouts, is anyone else experiencing this? i have updated windower and rebooted pc just to make sure and still happening
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2020-09-13 11:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This may seem a bit odd but I crashed and all my settings were lost, and certain add-ons that were working, stopped. I lost the names of my macro books, but not my macros. TPparty was working and then wasn't. Lost my filters and text colors. Any idea if this was windower based or XI client based? Seems like a client thing, but Windower's functionality changing made me curious.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-09-14 14:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

endxen said: »
Didn't happen yesterday but logging on today the recent windower update broke battlemod. Error comes up with any action you perform or is performed on you or when certain things are said in say/party chat/shout/yell. Had to unload it so my screen wasn't filled with the error. "Battlemod: Lua runtime error: battlemod/parse_action_packet.lua:265: attempt to index global 'reaction_offsets' (a nil value)"
Replace the contents of your battlemod/static.lua with this https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Windower/Lua/live/addons/battlemod/statics.lua

Some how some people didn't get the updated one.
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 101 102 103