Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-24 19:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Collie said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Bismarck.Colliex said: »
and where did you get the info that partial af3 set procs the set bonus...never heard of that, but then again you said there's no lvl 99 apoc on your server so I dont put to much credit in your statement

So you don't even know how empyrean armor works and yet have the gall to call out someone who actually has credibility (you don't btw) on an already well-known fact? Get the *** outta here.

Ha shut-up clown I did very significant things on my server, what have you done?? Nothing your probably just another *** *** nugget that will never see a lvl 99 relic. If it makes you feel important ill give u a /golfclap stfu
lol

Laughing at you, not with you, btw.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ashjin
Server: Bismarck
user: Ashjin
By Bismarck.Ashjin 2012-03-24 19:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

the only ppl discrediting dont even have a relic!!!!!! (fuel)
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-24 19:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow, now _that_ is what butthurt looks like :p
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 19:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

and where did you get the info that partial af3 set procs the set bonus...never heard of that, but then again you said there's no lvl 99 apoc on your server so I dont put to much credit in your statement

So you don't even know how empyrean armor works and yet have the gall to call out someone who actually has credibility (you don't btw) on an already well-known fact? Get the *** outta here.

Ha shut-up clown I did very significant things on my server, what have you done?? Nothing your probably just another *** *** nugget that will never see a lvl 99 relic. If it makes you feel important ill give u a /golfclap stfu

Is that all you've got? Boring.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-24 19:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I love when relic holders think they're hot ***.

Especially the ones that get all their relics in 2011-12.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs 2012-03-24 19:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ashjin said: »
the only ppl discrediting dont even have a relic!!!!!! (fuel)
You're a retard right? You are aware anyone can get one on the test server.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Server: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-03-24 19:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

"I did very significant things on my server"

Best part.. Thx for laugh...
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 19:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***today is the day Atoreis and I are on the same side. This assclown better watch out
[+]
By GraddHelian 2012-03-24 19:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

BRB reactivating my account so I can have a Giant E-Penis standing in PJ with my Apoc doing nothing.

Seriously GTFO having a relic has never meant jack ***and it doesn't make you better than anyone else.

Hell most Relic owners I knew at 75 were complete and utter garbage of players that had absolutely no clue how the game mechanics actually worked. But because they had relics the game worked exactly how they wanted no matter what anyone else said.

Especially now? It takes what a Month to finish a relic? Hardly seems like something to brag about.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2012-03-24 19:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ha shut-up clown
Yes.
Yes, you should.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 19:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

A month to finish a relic is pushing it. A couple of weeks if you do it in the most unhealthy ways.
 Shiva.Paulu
Server: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-03-24 20:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Collie you only posting to brag about your 99 apoc? Doesn't even seem like you care about anything posted. You should learn some humility. 99 relic doesn't give you the right to go around telling everyone to shut up. You gonna shut me up too? I'll use my 99 Amanomurakumo to out DD the LOLdrk outta you. People need to get outta here with this "relic > u" attitude.
 Cerberus.Taint
Server: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-03-24 20:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Never heard of Collie, but dude doesn't have a *** clue.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 20:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You haven't? Clearly the most amazing mother *** ever to step out of... uh... Seraph. Which is probably the best known server ever.
[+]
 Phoenix.Evildemon
By Phoenix.Evildemon 2012-03-24 20:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Taint said: »
Never heard of Collie, but dude doesn't have a *** clue.

I read his talking out of his *** part about needing full emp set to proc bonus and closed the page for a while. Thought everyone knew it takes two pieces to proc set bonus but guess there's still complete idiots around
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-03-24 20:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

A month to finish a relic is pushing it. A couple of weeks if you do it in the most unhealthy ways.
Meh trio for 550+ currency a day, farming gil on the side, merc empy items/whatever. I can see it happening, but not solo.
 Phoenix.Evildemon
By Phoenix.Evildemon 2012-03-24 20:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fupafighters said: »
Meh trio for 550+ currency a day, farming gil on the side, merc empy items/whatever. I can see it happening, but not solo.

Think its around 2 and a half months just farming dynamis getting around 180~200 coins per run
 Bismarck.Ashjin
Server: Bismarck
user: Ashjin
By Bismarck.Ashjin 2012-03-24 20:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

3 months max legit hard work yah. then you can spam w/e ***you like! 3 months for that untouchable privelage
 Valefor.Predetor
user: Deception
By Valefor.Predetor 2012-03-24 20:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that all you've got? Boring.
You must be smoking some serious Crack Collie ,i have 99 apoc and have had apoc in general for like 4 years now and it has never proc'd on DA or TA,furthermore from what i gather you are a incredible noob who just likes to get attention cause you suckerd some LS to get you 5 Marrows.
If i was you i'd pay the Ls back /logout right away after and /uninstall.Save everyone from your stupidity.You are like the Sarah Palin of FF.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-03-24 21:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to meet the guy who trios 550/day
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-24 21:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I do. DNC/THF, BRD/WHM, COR/WAR. BRD pulls with elegy and sleeps them. Double marches+haste, Chaos+Miser's, and just steam roll through DCs. WS procs obv. JA procs slow me down.
 Shiva.Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-03-24 21:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not so hard to believe about the 550 trio. I've done 600+ trio before. That's on my high side though. 550 sounds more reasonable. Setup was THF/DNC, SAM/DNC, and MNK/DNC. THF chain pulls and procs as needed while SAM and MNK proc and destroy.
By Fupafighters 2012-03-24 21:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Paulu said: »
That's not so hard to believe about the 550 trio. I've done 600+ trio before. That's on my high side though. 550 sounds more reasonable. Setup was THF/DNC, SAM/DNC, and MNK/DNC. THF chain pulls and procs as needed while SAM and MNK proc and destroy.
Yeah 550 is average, Sam nin thf combo. Me being sam doing basically all the damage haha. Nin can just hold 3-4 mobs, but he dumb and never saves tp to let me fudo or shoha off him haha.... But that combo is death free and opens everyone up to just DD fulltime when nin holds 3-4 np. Also gets 40 journeys too.
By Fupafighters 2012-03-24 21:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Evildemon said: »

Think its around 2 and a half months just farming dynamis getting around 180~200 coins per run
I would say less considering people let you keep currency if you get what I was saying >.< 550 pieces a day. thats how many over 30 days lol?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-24 21:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say less considering people let you keep currency if you get what I was saying >.< 550 pieces a day. thats how many over 30 days lol?
By Fupafighters 2012-03-24 21:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol thank you. See a month is reasonable to make a relic :) Even with only having 2 decent friends.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-24 21:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol thank you. See a month is reasonable to make a relic :) Even with only having 2 decent friends.
Sure, if you don't split the currency.
Otherwise it's 5500 a month at that rate, would take almost 3 months.
 Phoenix.Evildemon
By Phoenix.Evildemon 2012-03-24 21:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I was referring to solo, so I was getting at why bother trio when you can do roughly the same solo. Ok yes you finish first person's relic 3X faster but then the 3rd person waiting basically about same amount of time.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-03-24 21:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking in terms of 3boxing. I can usually 3box 350 and I've been pushing to 400. I'm too lazy to cure myself so one character is a WHM and yeah.

Edit: Also 550/day for 3 people is the same as soloing 165-175 a day for 1 person
 Shiva.Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-03-24 21:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't speak for anyone else but I liked duo/trio because it kept me from playing bst solo(q.q cachoo). We always split the currency so it wasn't about the who finished first. It was more enjoyable/less mind-numbing with friends.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8