2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Apoc 99 ODD
Apoc 99 ODD
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Fupafighters 2012-03-29 15:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Like dev team said lol, only for the people who want personal goals lol. I know if I ever wanted to go all out sam, and it was my only job I was interested in, I would try to afterglow all my weapons for sam. But you know, that's just my view, and probably some other peoples view too. Imagine how cool you would look with say a ryungohige with afterglow. Not only did you take the effort to get that badboy, you also have it glowing haha. I would think that would be pretty cool.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-03-29 15:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fupafighters said: »
Like dev team said lol, only for the people who want personal goals lol. I know if I ever wanted to go all out sam, and it was my only job I was interested in, I would try to afterglow all my weapons for sam. But you know, that's just my view, and probably some other peoples view too. Imagine how cool you would look with say a ryungohige with afterglow. Not only did you take the effort to get that badboy, you also have it glowing haha. I would think that would be pretty cool.

And you'd never get it.

Except for probably Ryuunohige, but then you'd never be able to make one to begin with anyway.
 Asura.Ezekial
Server: Asura
user: Ezekial
By Asura.Ezekial 2012-03-29 16:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone has an afterglow effect, they should just be banned from the game, and kill themselves irl. It would be the ultimate icon of selfishness. Seeing it's impossible to do solo, it just shows how that player manipulated and abused a small group of people for their greed. It's a common thing is FFXI yes, but not at that level. Ether way, it will probably be about 6-8 months still the first afterglow relic shows up, but all that will show is that someone duped items to get it.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2012-03-29 16:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ezekial said: »
If anyone has an afterglow effect, they should just be banned from the game, and kill themselves irl. It would be the ultimate icon of selfishness. Seeing it's impossible to do solo, it just shows how that player manipulated and abused a small group of people for their greed. It's a common thing is FFXI yes, but not at that level. Ether way, it will probably be about 6-8 months still the first afterglow relic shows up, but all that will show is that someone duped items to get it.

What about groups that sell Umbral Marrow for profit, and people who have a *** of gil? It's not unreasonable, even by fair means,(Unlikely and stupid, but possible) that someone would be able to buy all their Marrow. Should they kill themselves too?
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-03-29 16:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So much pathetic in Zekes post.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-03-29 16:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ezekial said: »

HA!

I mean, *** seriously? Just because some people plan to achieve long-term goals in the SAME VIDEO GAME THAT YOU ARE PLAYING, means that they should be banned (from said game that the developers made the content for) and kill themselves?

About the selfishness, you sound a bit selfish yourself, seeing as some people genuinely enjoy just playing this GAME and are selfless enough themselves to help their comrades achieve goal like this. Generally, people help each other out, too. In which case, there is no selfishness to be had at all.

NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO FARM ITEMS FOR THEM OR TO STAY IN THEIR LINKSHELL.

The whole "kill themselves" thing was uncalled for. Maybe you should quit the game, seeing as people owning items offends you sooooo much.

/rantjibberjabberRAGEMODE
 Seraph.Collie
Server: Seraph
user: Cljader1
By Seraph.Collie 2012-03-29 16:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
Bismarck.Sylow said: »
Where's the linkshell that will give me a "Share" in 200 marrows?

Judging by precedent, the one you make, and then disband when you goal is completed. Of course, you keep that last bit to yourself. Bonus points awarded for running off with an LS bank.

That's disgusting, any respectable person wouldn't do something like that.
By Zeota 2012-03-29 17:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Collie said: »

Judging by precedent, the one you make, and then disband when you goal is completed. Of course, you keep that last bit to yourself. Bonus points awarded for running off with an LS bank.

Plenty of relics built back in the day by that very method. Sad, but very true.
By Fupafighters 2012-03-29 17:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
Fupafighters said: »

And you'd never get it.

Except for probably Ryuunohige, but then you'd never be able to make one to begin with anyway.
Obvious troll be trollin lol. Anyone can get anything in this game. Some people just don't desire said items. How can I not get ryungo lol? Takes gil and a little effort. It's time consuming is all.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2012-03-29 17:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Zeota said: »
Seraph.Collie said: »

Plenty of relics built back in the day by that very method. Sad, but very true.

Carbuncle.Limlight
Server: Carbuncle
user: Limlight
By Carbuncle.Limlight 2012-03-31 12:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

simpson's pictures make for bad forums posts, sorry but shits too old to be even remotely funny anymore.
 Asura.Kaisuko
Server: Asura
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2012-03-31 12:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Limlight said: »
simpson's pictures make for bad forums posts, sorry but shits too old to be even remotely funny anymore.
So you thought you'd correct that with an irrelevant post? Kudos.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2012-03-31 12:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kaisuko said: »
Carbuncle.Limlight said: »
So you thought you'd correct that with an irrelevant post? Kudos.

Pretty sure the last new ideas died around Shakespeare's time anyway, everything from 1616CE onward is a repost.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8