Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-06 11:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Viperouskaos said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Kannagi, i'd say Would take less time from personal experiance, both nms are a joke to farm and kill, Briareus you can actually solo the entire stage.
With Tobi +2 you're going into WoE with competition, along with the chance that Coin of glory wont drop at all in one run.
How did you solo the Briareus? You make it sound so easy lol tell me you secret NIN skills? Prz share...
NIN/DNC Violent Flourish stun all TP moves. Full enfeeble debuffs. Hes pretty damn easy and blind.

I created a WHM mule with BLM sub to stun, so I could NIN/WAR, get most procs on the smaller NMs and do more damage.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
Server: Unicorn
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-04-06 11:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Kannagi, i'd say Would take less time from personal experiance, both nms are a joke to farm and kill, Briareus you can actually solo the entire stage.
With Tobi +2 you're going into WoE with competition, along with the chance that Coin of glory wont drop at all in one run.
How did you solo the Briareus? You make it sound so easy lol tell me you secret NIN skills? Prz share...
NIN/DNC Violent Flourish stun all TP moves. Full enfeeble debuffs. Hes pretty damn easy and blind.

I created a WHM mule with BLM sub to stun, so I could NIN/WAR, get most procs on the smaller NMs and do more damage.

Pretty much this, just kite it when He hits 1111 with mercurial strike, because that's when He'll Meikyo Shisui.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 11:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What is a Troll? LS hopper or something? LMAO some one just PM'd
E to become a troll..... WTF?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-06 11:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sangunius said:
Tobi+2 won't be allowing you to crit 400+ on a swing and also won't have a chance to proc on your next Hi.

???
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 11:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:

Lol so you didn't solo you Dboxed\tripBox from what it sounds like?
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-04-06 11:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

tobi +2 still provides good ws dmg, but you wont get the occ does double dmg
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 11:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Asura.Sangunius said:
Tobi+2 won't be allowing you to crit 400+ on a swing and also won't have a chance to proc on your next Hi.

???
Um... What are you talking about explain prz?
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-06 11:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:

I never claimed that I soloed. I've seen it soloed. The only thing that makes Briarus dangerous is his 1111 mercural strike move. Stun all of his TP moves and its an easy fight regardless if you are /DNC solo or /WAR with some cures + stunner. Yes, I dualboxed because /WAR + Haste will always be better than /DNC for damage output and procs.
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 11:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Use sushi be it sole or squid while soloing Briareus on NIN/DNC, so you don't miss any stuns.
You solo'ed it also?

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-06 11:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Tonight I'm gonna stop being lazy and start my Kannagi from 17/50 helms (17 from one run with a friend lol), so if I got 17 helms in one night in about 2-3 hours what does that tell you lol?
17 helms in 3 hours with one other person? I sincerely doubt this.
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-04-06 12:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:

I never claimed that I soloed. I've seen it soloed. The only thing that makes Briarus dangerous is his 1111 mercural strike move. Stun all of his TP moves and its an easy fight regardless if you are /DNC solo or /WAR with some cures + stunner.

Don't even need a healer or stun, nin/war with Apocalypse, Razed Ruins & Mounted champion atma should be more than enough to keep you going, TP moves arn't much of danger either if Myoshu & Yurin are kept up, you'll regen to full inbetween each tp move should it be one that hits you.
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 12:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
tobi +2 still provides good ws dmg, but you wont get the occ does double dmg
Skill Level: Blade: Hi
Description: Deals Quadruple damage. Chance of critical hit varies with TP. Kannagi: Aftermath.
Available only when equipped with Kannagi (85), Kannagi (90), Tobi +1, or Tobi +2.
Aligned with the Shadow Gorget and Soil Gorget.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-04-06 12:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Use sushi be it sole or squid while soloing Briareus on NIN/DNC, so you don't miss any stuns.
You solo'ed it also?

The hard part is getting part that one giga that does the 1hp move, other than that np for it all.

There isn't a gigas that drops your hp to 1.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-06 12:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
You solo'ed it also?

The hard part is getting part that one giga that does the 1hp move, other than that np for it all.

The ice gigas with the hate reset move. Not sure if its 1hp or 1% but it does significant damage.

The one that always pissed me off was the thunder gigas and his *** shock spikes. Not to mention his catapult move that goes through shadows and dispels buffs. *** him.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-04-06 12:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
You solo'ed it also?

The ice gigas with the hate reset move. Not sure if its 1hp or 1% but it does significant damage.

The one that always pissed me off was the thunder gigas and his *** shock spikes. *** him.

Ohh pantagruel, Moribound hack, that fight can go either way when solo to be honest it does miss quite often though.
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 12:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kannagi or Tobi +2. Does anyone own Tobi2 and if so are you happy with it or regret you didn't go the Kannagi route?
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-04-06 12:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently Moribund Hack can 1shot you even - I have a screenie of my Migawari wearing off and me taking 0 damage as Pantagruel used that move, and I don't have AF3 body. :/
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-06 12:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
Apparently Moribund Hack can 1shot you even - I have a screenie of my Migawari wearing off and me taking 0 damage as Pantagruel used that move, and I don't have AF3 body. :/
I've never been killed by it before. You sure you didn't have a dot or something on you? Not saying it can't happen, but from my own experience, I just assumed it was like a throat-stab move.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-06 12:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Asura.Sangunius said:
???
Um... What are you talking about explain prz?

I have never seen aftermath proc on ws, and I was under the impression it was common knowledge that it could not. I was wondering if he were just misinformed and trying to ask in a nice way.
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 12:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
Post screen shot lol I want to see it
 Fenrir.Viperouskaos
By Fenrir.Viperouskaos 2011-04-06 12:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I am at the crossroad 30 Glory coins, 20 Kindred crest, 50 High Kindred's = Tobi+2 or 50 Briareus helms, 50 Sobek skins, 75 Apedemak horns = Kannagi. I have Daka +2 already for THF and I know Tobi +2 is much easier to obtain but is it worth getting Tobi +2 or should I be patient and try for Kannagi? It just seems a bit rough to farm 3 Ki's for every NM pop..... Input please assist. Honestly is Tobi +2 good enough to be considered an Elite NIN?
If you have Tobi2 prz post I want to know if your happy with it or regret you didn't go the big Kannagi route?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-04-06 12:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
Post screen shot lol I want to see it

Sorry, took a while to find it ; ;

Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-04-06 12:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Camping the NMs for the weapon itself is more time consuming then getting the Helms, Sobek's Skin can and will probably be a pain in the arse cuz Gukumatz is a cockblocker.

More like you get cockblocked by other people camping gukumatz, in reality it's the easiest nm of the 3 required to pop sobek.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-04-06 12:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd consider an elite nin by his/her skill in playing, but in the battle tobi+2 vs kannagi, kannagi wins. If you want the second best option, it would be tobi +2. Yes, i have seen pretty good numbers w/ tobi+2 and that is just b/c of the ws itself. The only reason kannagi beats tobi+2 in ws dmg is b/c of the occ deals double dmg, which can proc on ws. ROCK THE BLUE SQUARE
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7