Your Art Materials.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Your art materials.
Your art materials.
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-04 02:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So did Jaerik ever ink that pic? Even though it's apparently jpg compression, it looks very clean, I wouldn't have thought it'd be too hard to clean the lines back up with some photoshop adjustments. I could be wrong though, as much as I use photoshop, I actually kinda suck at it.

On topic, I use maya more than anything, with a bit of photoshop on the side, and after effects for compositing. I'm also just starting to use mudbox a bit, but really need a tablet for that and I'm really not very good with it :x

This is a matte painting I did for a recent assignment, it's mostly photoshop, but the fog is a maya fluid effect. I didn't actually change it much from it's example settings, but I rendered it out in layers according to depth and then only used the alpha channel to mask a 100% white layer to re-create it in photoshop.

Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-06-04 03:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

A pack of 12 Daler Rowney sketching pencils. They've got labels like 8B, 2H, HB and F. No idea what that means. >_>

A pack of 50 Crayola Colored Pencils, which I rarely use because... I forget I have them until I've already shaded everything in pencil.

73769328607287290 Sketch Books used to various degrees.

2 Mechanical Pencils which I use as erasers. I really should get proper ones.

Mouse and liberal use of Ctrl + Z when using MSPaint.
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
Server: Bismarck
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2011-06-04 03:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Mechanical HB pencil and Edding 1880 0.1 mm fine line inking pen.
Photoshop for colouring line art.
I do have other stuff like a full set of B and H pencils but I can't say I have any trouble shading with mechanical tbh...