user: Shigtah
By Titan.Shigtah 2010-07-02 15:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
Perfect example of Liberal hipocracy lmao. "Don't be selfish with other people", so your going to pay for tuition, force people to dedicate 1/2 there lives or more to studying medicine, increase there paperwork & work load to fix your sorry *** when ever you need it for free & then turn around with the ability to sue those same people if they make any kind of mistake? This is such a bad joke. Health Care is a privilege not a right & you should be damn grateful that there's even 1 person capable of fixing you on this planet. Had a friend attempt suicide going through med school because of the pressure & difficulty. Your liberal lazy *** doesn't deserve to have an opinion on the matter.
You seriously need to go *** yourself, you have it all wrong and I already explained my points, before responding go read up what I have already said. and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.
Actually you have made it pretty clear you are a crazy liberal. Everything you have preached screams crazy liberal, the lazy-*** I am not sure about. I will not say that every liberal is a lazy *** but I will say that every lazy *** is a liberal :D
All Liberals are lazy. That's why I called that person a lazy ***. A majority of there views are soley structured around how others can do for them. Give all power to one entity aka gavernment & let them decide what I can buy, what I can learn, what I can say, what I can do. If I get into trouble or need help something or someone should be there to get me out of the mess I'm in. They want there lifes to be safe, secure & easy as possible so they don't ever learn from there mistakes or there obviously skewed point of view. Sure we all want that, but those things aren't rights that should be forced on anyone. I also think conservatives are too uptight on things that don't effect them like gay marriage & abortion. You want to feel insulted Darki? Your pathetic!!!! There lol now you have a real reason to lash out at me with for pointing out facts about your own views.
/sigh I wont bother. I know how I've had life handed out for me, I know what I'm going through, etc... nothing you say or do will change the reality of things, and infact, whatever you say I doesn't affect me at all :/ I close this page and it's all gone...well something isn't, your stupidity and ignorance that will always walk by your side setting rocks on the path you take. inb4 more of your shitty long *** paragraphs blurting ***.

The I grew up poor & had a hard life card is just as sad as the race card lol. Minorities all think white Americans have it so damn easy. I'm a 1st generation American. My grandmother & father came from Europe to escape the war. I'm still to this day broke as *** & working my *** off. I've lived in trailers, pool houses, shacks & barns with no running water. Have you ever in your life had to take baths outside from a hose or squat outside in a bush every time you had to take a ***? I have lol. I didn't have my own room until I was 14 & none of that means a damn thing. My mom gave up when I was 16 and has been living off the government for the last decade, so I had to move out. She's a lazy *** Liberal, but I love her to death. So don't give me that "I'm not gona bother" crap like your soooo much better than me & still make a post in response. We are both obviously bored off our ***, so at least make it interesting for me. This is the only good use for forums lol. Shitty Long *** Paragraphs FTW *** >:P. Yes I went caps on your ***.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
hat's it. I just dont see how hard that would be to accomplish. But Obama-Care just says '*** it, give health care to every one, including the lazy ***.'

I do not know if you are just too busy being a *** to realize, but everyone deserves health care (aka the right to live and not die over something curable). If you are that selfish that everyone in the world can die except who you feel should live then by all means get a gun and start killing people.

and this is why I said I respect life... so I think everyone deserves a health care no matter how lazy/stupid or freeloaders they are...
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 15:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Oh no I'll admit this thread has given me some pretty hard lulz. I doubt it stops anytime soon. I just need to go do other things but my lazy *** can't take my eyes away from the lulz.

Go make sure your baby did not fall out the window like Buzz Lightyear.
Or I can just look right next to me where he has been this whole time ;D try harder kid maybe mommy has some cookies on the table for you.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-07-02 15:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Oh no I'll admit this thread has given me some pretty hard lulz. I doubt it stops anytime soon. I just need to go do other things but my lazy *** can't take my eyes away from the lulz.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:

The I grew up poor & had a hard life card is just as sad as the race card lol. Minorities all think white Americans have it so damn easy. I'm a 1st generation American. My grandmother & father came from Europe to escape the war. I'm still to this day broke as *** & working my *** off. I've lived in trailers, pool houses, shacks & barns with no running water. Have you ever in your life had to take baths outside from a hose or squat outside in a bush every time you had to take a ***? I have lol. I didn't have my own room until I was 14 & none of that means a damn thing. My mom gave up when I was 16 and has been living off the government for the last decade, so I had to move out. She's a lazy *** Liberal, but I love her to death. So don't give me that "I'm not gona bother" crap like your soooo much better than me & still make a post in response. We are both obviously bored off our ***, so at least make it interesting for me. This is the only good use for forums lol. Shitty Long *** Paragraphs FTW *** >:P. Yes I went caps on your ***.

your the one bored, I am just pointing out my opinion. your obviously being an *** and a little bit of a troll about all this, for that I will really proceed to ignore you, since you prooved to just be a little selfish *** that has a one way- look on things.

I also will still not pull out my real life card history, I don't care about yours, it doesn't change the reality that your still a ***, if your hard life made you a *** you obviously didn't learn anything and deserved all that ***.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-07-02 15:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:

You really are that dumb aren't you? Too poor you could not afford to visit the library and learn a little. Read some philosophy, read some history on the US presidents and their programs.

Instead you are what I can only describe as a Bill O'Reilly/Fox News fan.
I just lol'ed and thanked God for his gift of Natural Selection
[+]
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2010-07-02 15:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Just some eye openers for you.

http://www.atr.org/six-months-untilbr-largest-tax-hikes-a5171#

America also sucks b/c all we can do is finger point and demonize instead of solving problems. And saying how poor Obama has to deal with this and its Bush's fault.

Whats going on with the oil spill? Why do I only hear about how much is spilling and not what we have and haven't done to fix the problem?

http://www.wwl.com/Feds-taking-the-weekend-off-in-oil-fight-/7603356

Cool lets drink some beer and set off fireworks, the spill can wait.

Took 70 days for us to approve foreign aid with the spill? Why? Oh the Dutch skimmers won't be making the water 99.99% pure according to EPA standards. Cool...so rather lets not do anything, rules are rules no?

Booms...no...heck no, we have to protect the sea turtles, they might get hurt by those. Let the oil run its course...i'm sure its less dangerous.

Governor Jindal, sorry your clean up ships need to come back in. Seems the ships don't have all the proper life jackets and fire extinguishers.

Oh sand burms to keep the oil out there. Riveting idea chap...however looks like you don't quite seem to be dredging up the proper sand. We need to stop, kthnxbai EPA.

As for the AZ immigration law. Last I check I carry zee papahs every where I go. Yes officer...here is my license and registration. Yes clerk behind the holiday inn counter...here is my identification. Who would have known that whole time it was the SS...

The point behind the law is that it gives police the authority to something about illegals. Most places if I get pulled over by a cop and I tell them i'm illegally in the country there isn't really much they can do. Also the AZ police can't go bug you for your papers while you take your kids for ice cream. Your most likely going to have to be doing something illegal and/or stupid to get caught.

Just my opinion.

:sips his mutha f@!#%^& Pepsi: (nectar of the gods, born in North Carolina!)

[+]
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 15:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

And on the topic of illegal immigration if the government would actually put the time into turning into American citizens these illegals would then be tax payers making more money than they do. This in turn would be more tax money for local state and federal governments therefore creating more jobs in the long run. It's a rather simple solution just dumb *** in power want to keep their precious "christian" votes in the south so they don't wish to even try
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:

You really are that dumb aren't you? Too poor you could not afford to visit the library and learn a little. Read some philosophy, read some history on the US presidents and their programs.

EDIT:
Siren.Miayoko said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

Or I can just look right next to me where he has been this whole time ;D try harder kid maybe mommy has some cookies on the table for you.

I have no idea about anything relating to my mother honestly, but she is probably being a LAZZYYYYYY *** LIBERAL!!!!

THAT LIVES OFF THE GOVERNMENT AND GAVE YOU A SHITTY LIFE SO YOU TURNED INTO AN ANGRY *** YOURSELF!
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you are that it would be a better society if people stopped asking what is in it for me? Instead just try to see the bigger picture and help out humanity as a whole. None of this capitalism, greed or corruption stuff.

After all what kind of a society do we want our kids to live and grow up in?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I think you guys overlooked the fact that I want a damn job. If Washington actually took lessons from other countries (without their own hidden agendas) to create new jobs so the rest of us can have some legal greenbacks in our pockets, we'd all be better off.

pfft what are you saying, robots replaced people for jobs a long time ago!

for the dumbasses: it means thats why theres less jobs out there too.

Not only that, but the fact that so many jobs have been moved overseas, because of the cost.

How many companies get foreigners to come here and work for that company? Here is the kicker for a lot less than they would pay Americans. I am not talking about low paying jobs. Most IT jobs had this happen to them.

WE NEED LESS ROBOTS AND LESS PEOPLE WHO ARE FORGEINERS WORKING IN AMERICA!!!!

WE'VE FOUND THE CURE TO THE ECONOMY. quick call obama.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:

EDIT:
Siren.Miayoko said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

I have no idea about anything relating to my mother honestly, but she is probably being a LAZZYYYYYY *** LIBERAL!!!!

THAT LIVES OFF THE GOVERNMENT AND GAVE YOU A SHITTY LIFE SO YOU TURNED INTO AN ANGRY *** YOURSELF!

She is a catholic therefore she did not give me life, her god gave me life through her!

omygawd, then she mustve spent alot of time praying since she lived off the government, SHE OWES A LOT TO GOD STILL.

SHE DIDNT HAVE ENUFF TIME FOR YOU, QUICK BE ANGRY ABOUT IT.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Do you are that it would be a better society if people stopped asking what is in it for me? Instead just try to see the bigger picture and help out humanity as a whole. None of this capitalism, greed or corruption stuff.

After all what kind of a society do we want our kids to live and grow up in?

well some of these people don't care about working together, they think they should work for themselves and choose to help the poor, thing is they wont do it this is why the government takes thats rightfuly ALL THEIRS, which they will never share with a starving woman.

and they think that not everyone deserves health care > life because they don't work.

omgz, brb I don't deserve my health care right now because i am posting here.

^ ignorance is amaizing.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 15:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I think you guys overlooked the fact that I want a damn job. If Washington actually took lessons from other countries (without their own hidden agendas) to create new jobs so the rest of us can have some legal greenbacks in our pockets, we'd all be better off.

pfft what are you saying, robots replaced people for jobs a long time ago!

for the dumbasses: it means thats why theres less jobs out there too.

Not only that, but the fact that so many jobs have been moved overseas, because of the cost.

How many companies get foreigners to come here and work for that company? Here is the kicker for a lot less than they would pay Americans. I am not talking about low paying jobs. Most IT jobs had this happen to them.

WE NEED LESS ROBOTS AND LESS PEOPLE WHO ARE FORGEINERS WORKING IN AMERICA!!!!

WE'VE FOUND THE CURE TO THE ECONOMY. quick call obama.

I wouldn't blame illegals who are working their *** fingers to the bone for less than min wage I would blame the greedy *** corporations who pay them ***.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You miss the point darki.

Robots can stay. If the US even wanted for manufacturing jobs to come back to the US, it wont happen fast enough. It will take time for Manufacturing plants to be built.

Where are those Highly qualified US workers going to go if companies chose to higher someone from a different country and pay them a lot less? See a problem here?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

@ ricco, how about the fact that these same coorporations also threaten to expose them if they dont work overtime for less etc...

it's actually a pretty hard life for immigrants.

lol@ Arizona btw, quoting obama he said;

" What arizona did has taken what america mostly loves: freedom"

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

You are incorrect, capitalism also works off of incentive which is exactly the "what is in it for me" topic.

I think you misunderstood me

So the incentive of your kids having a better future isnt a good enough motive then or for everyone else to have a better life?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

Robots can stay. If the US even wanted for manufacturing jobs to come back to the US, it wont happen fast enough. It will take time for Manufacturing plants to be built.

Where are those Highly qualified US workers going to go if companies chose to higher someone from a different country and pay them a lot less? See a problem here?

i already see it i didnt miss the point at all. read up above i already mentioned this. i think its in the page before, the example i gave about immigrants working for a $2/hour job.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
" What arizona did has taken what america mostly loves: freedom"

Dear Obama,

Illegal immigrants are not americans.

Love,
Spicyryan

also, the one who set the law is american, and she is still violating the rights of americans.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

cool rate me down

These companies still get Tax breaks. I dont see anyone blame the companies that hire these people. All they think about is profit for themselves. Shouldnt the laws be changed?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 15:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

But really if the problem everyone has with illegals is not paying taxes and taking jobs. They work for ***and do a damn good job for the low wage. If we just simply turn them into tax paying citizens they would make more money and therefore spend more money. Simple economics more money in the economy = more spending = more jobs tada!
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

i already see it i didnt miss the point at all. read up above i already mentioned this. i think its in the page before, the example i gave about immigrants working for a $2/hour job.

not talking about illegal immigrants darki that work for below minimum wage.

edit to clarify This has been the trend in the IT and other fields lately. Where the US companies hire foreigns using working visas.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ricco said:
But really if the problem everyone has with illegals is not paying taxes and taking jobs. They work for ***and do a damn good job for the low wage. If we just simply turn them into tax paying citizens they would make more money and therefore spend more money. Simple economics more money in the economy = more spending = more jobs tada!

it's still a hard process for illegal immigrants to become legal, i dont know why.

But i hope it's not because america doesn't want to get filled with mexicans, I am saying this because americans can be pretty racist.... actually, too much of a racists.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

cool rate me down

These companies still get Tax breaks. I dont see anyone blame the companies that hire these people. All they think about is profit for themselves. Shouldnt the laws be changed?

who rated you down..and why are you arguing with yourself
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-07-02 15:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

it's still a hard process for illegal immigrants to become legal, i dont know why.

But i hope it's not because america doesn't want to get filled with mexicans, I am saying this because americans can be pretty racist.... actually, too much of a racists.

If the US were to offer transport from our borders to Canada's, I'm sure you'd see the same thing.

Humans can be pretty racist, not just Americans.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44